Nate and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers

***

The next morning the buzzing alarm clock startled us both awake. Rich was spooned up behind me, his arms around me holding me tight to his body. With a groan, he rolled over and slammed his fist on the clock. After a little kissing, Rich reluctantly pulled away.

"I gotta get ready for work. Can you make me some coffee while I take a shower, baby?"

"Of course," I said and gave him a kiss.

I got out of bed and put on last night's boxer briefs and shirt. I padded to the kitchen as Rich disappeared into the bathroom. I started the coffee and turned around and jumped to see that Uncle John had snuck up behind me. He smelled drunk.

"Hi," I said meekly as I stepped around him.

I moved towards Rich's bedroom when he grabbed me from behind. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You little cocktease. Walking around all high and mighty, showing off your pretty little ass."

"Let go of me!"

"You fucking slut, I'm gonna give you what you been askin' for."

John pulled me and then pushed me face down onto the couch.

"No!" I shouted.

His hand clapped over my mouth and he pulled my underwear down, exposing my ass to him. I screamed into his hand as he shoved two fingers into me.

"Your pussy is sloppy wet. You been taking my nephew's dick bareback? I'm gonna show you how real men fuck, boy."

I struggled to get away, sobbing into his hand while trying to pull away from the pain. His thighs pushed my legs apart and he pulled his fingers out as his body lowered on top of me. I screamed again as loud as I could, begging for Rich to come.

Suddenly the weight on top of me was gone and I heard struggling and shouting.

"I'll kill you, you motherfucker!" Rich shouted.

I pulled my underwear up and turned over to see Rich straddling his uncle, punching him over and over in the face.

I sobbed loudly and curled up into a ball. Rich turned and looked at me and ran to me, scooping me up in his arms.

"You broke my nose, you little bastard!" John screamed.

"Fuck you! You stay away from Nate and stay away from me!"

"Get the fuck out of my house! And take your little whore with you!"

Rich pulled me to my feet and helped me out to his truck. He sat in the drivers seat, tears running down his face. He had a bruised left cheek from where John clearly connected with his fist. Rich ran his hands through his hair and then slammed his fists on the steering wheel.

"FUCK!" he screamed.

Rich took a deep breath and looked at me. He wiped my tears from my face and kissed my forehead.

"Nathan... Did he..."

"No. You got there before..."

He let out sigh of relief and rubbed the tears away with his fist.

"I can't live here," he said quietly. "What the fuck am I gonna do?"

"We'll figure something out."

"Fuck," he mumbled as he looked at his watch. He started the truck and headed towards my house. He was quiet on the drive, deep in thought.

We pulled up into my driveway and he took my hand and kissed the top of my knuckles.

"Baby, I promise from now on, I will keep you safe. NO ONE will ever touch you again."

Rich kissed me tenderly and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I have a few hundred dollars saved up," I said. "You can have it to help get an apartment."

"Would you, uh... maybe... Would you want to move in with me?"

"Really? You want me to move in with you?"

"Yes. Baby, I love you."

"Yes, Rich. I would love to."

I wrapped my arms around him and we kissed.

"Okay, I gotta get to work. I'm gonna be late."

"Okay. If you want, I'll try to find an apartment for us. And I'm gonna look for a job, too."

Rich gave me a range he could afford and was adamant that my job only be part time so that I could still go to school. We also made plans to go back to the trailer that night to load up his stuff into the truck while his uncle was at work.

I gasped as I went to get out of the truck. We had left the trailer so quickly, I didn't have any pants on. We both started laughing really hard. I gave Rich one last kiss, then I jumped out of the truck and ran to the front door. I realized then that I didn't have my wallet, my phone or my keys. Luckily the door was unlocked. I scampered up to my room and took a shower then laid down and took a nap.

When I got up and went downstairs, Nicole was in the living room reading. I told her what happened without going into the details and she couldn't believe it. I told her about moving in with Rich and she said that Mom and Dad would never let me. I started crying and she hugged me until I calmed down. I asked to borrow some money from her until I could get my wallet back so that I could take the bus to campus.

I applied for jobs at the book store, the coffee shop, the sub shop and the pizzeria on campus. I went to the library and got the newspaper and looked through the classified ads. I jotted some notes in my notebook, but none of them looked promising. I went to the phone and called every one. They were all way too expensive.

I then walked over to the student board and saw one particular apartment that was at the upper end of our price range, but still affordable. It was a small one-bedroom on the second floor of a house. The pictures of the rooms didn't look too bad. It was on the other side of town from campus, between where Rich and I lived, which is probably why it wasn't rented yet. I pulled the flier down and went back to the phone. When I talked to the landlady, she seemed really nice and I made an appointment for us to go see the apartment after Rich got off work.

I took the bus back home and braced myself to talk to my parents. I gathered them into the living room and took a deep breath.

"Mom, Dad... Um... Rich got into a really bad fight with his uncle this morning. And he needs to move out."

Mom shook her head. "Nathan, I'm sorry, but he can't move in here."

"No, Mom, I know. I mean, we're looking for an apartment. I found one today that we're going to go look at. It--"

"Wait a minute, Nathan," Dad interrupted. "What do you mean, 'we'?"

"Rich asked me to move in with him, and I said yes."

"Nathan, how are you going to pay rent?" Mom asked.

"I applied for some jobs today. I hope I can get something quick."

"You are not dropping out of school," Mom said firmly.

"I don't want to... Would you still help me with tuition?"

"Nathan, we know how you feel about Rich and how he feels about you, but this is a big step. I don't think either of you are ready for it."

"But it's my fault he has to move out," I said as my eyes welled with tears.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked.

"He and his uncle got into a fight... about me."

I could tell that Dad wanted to know more, but I interrupted him before he could ask.

"I'm moving in with Rich without your blessing or your help. If I have to drop out of school and get a full time job, then that's what I'm going to do."

The look on Dad's face told me that I had crossed the line. Before Dad could respond, Mom spoke up. "Nathan, we didn't say we wouldn't help you. We just want to know you've thought about what you're doing."

"I have, Mom."

"We're going to want to talk to Rich before you two decide anything," Dad said.

"We're supposed to meet the landlady at the apartment, and then we need to go to Rich's place and get his stuff while his uncle's at work."

"After you see the apartment, come back here so we can talk to him. Don't sign anything until you've talked to us."

"Okay."

When Rich pulled into the driveway, I ran outside and told him about the apartment. We drove over there and met the landlady, Martha. Ms. Martha was an older lady, and seemed very nice. Her son went to the community college and he lived in the bottom apartment of the two-story home with his fiancée.

Martha was concerned that the two of us would be living there since it was only a small one bedroom apartment with only one spot for parking. Rich told her that we only had the one truck and the two of us would be sharing a bedroom. She understood what he implied and didn't seem to bat an eye over it. The entrance was on the back of the house. A wooden staircase led up to a very small deck. We followed Martha up the stairs to the deck and she unlocked the apartment.

It was quite small. The living room wasn't too bad, but the kitchen was tiny. It had a small fridge and a sink and a stove. The bedroom was bigger than Rich's bedroom, but that wasn't saying much. The bathroom had a full tub with shower, a toilet and a pedestal sink. The apartment was in pretty good shape and it looked clean.

The rent was near the top of Rich's price range, but we knew we wouldn't find anything else in his budget. We told her that we were interested and that we'd get back to her by the next day.

We headed back home so that my parents could talk to Rich. Rich chain smoked two cigarettes on the way because he was so nervous.

Mom and Dad didn't grill Rich too much, mostly small talk. Then Dad asked why he and his uncle got into a fight.

"My uncle put his filthy hands on Nathan. No one touches my Nate!"

Rich's eyes blazed with anger. Dad nodded. He seemed pleased, which surprised me.

Mom and Dad exchanged a look and then Dad spoke.

"Nathan, we've decided to give you our blessing. As for a job, I'll put you to work in my shop. You can answer the phones and help the customers. You will continue to go to class until you get your associate's degree. We'll arrange your work hours around your schedule. I'll pay you $7.00 an hour."

Mom raised an eyebrow at Dad.

"$7.50," Dad said.

"Thanks, Dad," I said with a smile.

Dad owned and operated his own auto repair and upgrade shop, specializing in trucks and motorcycles. I knew very little about automotive repairs, but I promised myself that I would try my best to make Dad proud of me.

"You're welcome. I expect you to work hard and learn the business, Nathan. Rich, you can stay here tonight. You can sleep on the futon in the office."

"Yes, sir. Thank you," Rich said with a smile.

"Are you going to take the apartment you looked at tonight?" Dad asked him.

"Yes, sir," he answered.

"Okay. Then let's go to your uncle's and get your things."

"Rich, let me take a look at your face first," Mom said.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Baxter."

"I'm the nurse here. I'll decide if you're fine."

After Mom looked at Rich's face and cleaned it up, Rich called Ms. Martha and we accepted the apartment and made an appointment to meet the following day to get the keys and sign the lease. Dad followed Rich and me in his truck to the trailer park. Rich unlocked the door and we went into his bedroom. We didn't have boxes, so we packed everything up in large garbage bags that Dad brought. We set aside the stuff that Rich didn't want, to throw into the dumpster on our way out. We put everything else into Rich's and Dad's trucks and then headed back home.

When it was time for bed, I helped Rich set up the futon and got him some sheets and blankets and pillows. I kissed him for a while before I reluctantly pulled away and went to bed.

***

"NO!"

I sat up in my bed, shaking uncontrollably. I looked around. It was pitch black in the middle of the night. I dreamed that Uncle John was trying to rape me, but Rich didn't come save me this time. I was shaking and crying. Rich was across the hall. I needed to see him. I got up and quietly moved across the hall. The door to Dad's study was partially closed. I could hear my boyfriend snoring inside. I pushed open the door and quiet moved inside.

"Nate?" he grunted. His voice was deep and scratchy from sleep. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I had a nightmare," I sniffled.

"Come here."

Rich held open the blankets and I crawled in and wrapped myself around his warm body.

"Rich?"

"Mm-hmm?"

"Will you promise not to be mad if I tell you something?"

"Hmm. I can't promise that, but I'll try."

"Your uncle... Before you stopped him..." I choked back a sob. "He shoved his fingers inside me... He hurt me."

My body shook as I held onto him and sobbed. Rich gripped me tight to his body. He was comforting me, but I could tell he was beyond pissed. I hoped that he wasn't pissed at me, but at his Uncle.

"Do you still love me?" I quietly asked.

"What kind of question is that?" he replied as he gently rubbed my head. "Of course I love you."

"I promised you that no one else would ever touch me... but I couldn't stop him. I tried so hard to get away. I promise."

"It's not your fault. I will never stop loving you, Nathan. He tried to take what's mine and he's got a black eye and a broken nose for that."

I nuzzled into Rich's furry chest. "Can I stay here with you?" I sniffled.

"Okay, but just for a little while. Get some sleep, baby."

***

"He had a nightmare," he whispered. "He was crying. I couldn't send him back to his room."

"Hmm?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"Shh. Go back to sleep, baby."

I felt Rich's arms pull me tighter to his chest. His chest felt so warm against my back.

"You did right, son," I heard another deep voice say as I drifted back to sleep.

***

We met Martha at the apartment that morning and signed everything and got the keys. The previous tenant had left an old sofa and chair and we were glad to have that. With Dad, Eric and Nicole's help, we got everything inside fairly quickly. Before Dad left, he slipped me a check for $500. I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

Rich's double bed fit nicely in the bedroom with the nightstand and dresser. I brought my desk and TV and stand from my bedroom and we put those in the living room. We spent the rest of the day cleaning and putting things away. We had a fun time laughing and playing around.

That night we made love in Rich's bed -- now our bed -- in our apartment for the first time.

When his bare cock entered me, I moaned and whined and begged for it. "Harder, Rich, please."

Rich didn't deny my plea. He pounded me hard and fast until we both came together. He rolled over onto his back, pulling me over with him. I laid down on his chest and melted. I was barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Love you, Rich."

"Love you, baby."

***

For the first few months, things were great. We were like newlyweds in our new apartment. We made love often. I cooked dinner for Rich almost every night. Occasionally he would cook or we'd order pizza. We were able to find a cheap table and chairs for the dining area at a garage sale and we ate dinner at the table together every night.

Every morning, Rich would drive me to the shop or to campus on the way to work. After class, I would take the bus to Dad's shop. I knew nothing about motorcycles or trucks, but Dad had me answering phones and responding to emails. I waited on and helped the customers when they came in. When there was a lull, I either did homework or hung out with the mechanics trying to learn as much as I could. Dad said he was very glad to have me working with him because I took care of the stuff he didn't like while he got to spend more time in the shop. After work, Rich would pick me up on the way home.

Rich's boss started screwing him out of overtime again. When Rich complained, he cut Rich's hours. We were barely able to make ends meet as it was and the decrease in Rich's pay really hurt us. Rich tried to hide it from me, because he felt that he needed to take care of us and it was his responsibility to provide. But I knew what was going on. I could see him sitting at the desk flipping through the bills trying to figure out which ones to pay and getting really frustrated.

We started having trouble with Rich's truck. Dad fixed it up for the cost of parts and no labor and lent Rich his truck for the day while it was in the shop. Even though it was a huge discount, it was still a big hit to our bank account and it drained all of our savings.

One day I was in between classes, sitting in the student center studying when I got a call on my cell phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Nathan Baxter?"

"Yes."

"This is Nurse Pitman from Mercy Hospital emergency room. We have a Richard Parkman here. We haven't been able to contact his uncle and we found your name in his cellphone. Can you get here as soon as possible?"

I managed to say "Yes" and hang up before I choked back a sob. I called Nicole and left her a hysterical message, then called Dad and left him the same. I ran to the bus stop as fast as I could and rode to the hospital. A million things went through my mind and I worried myself into a panic. When I got off the bus, I ran at top speed into the ER.

I told the nurse that I had been called about Rich. She wouldn't give me any information because I wasn't family. I begged with her and I told her that I was the only one he had. She told me that the only thing I could do was to wait until he could see visitors. I sat down in the ER waiting room and wept. Horrible thoughts ran through my head about what could be wrong with him.

I called my Mom at work and told her what was happening. It was hard to get it out because I was crying so hard. I asked her what I should do. She said she'd try to find out what was going on and she'd call me back.

When I got the call back from Mom, I answered right away. Her boss, Dr. Saltzman, called the ER and said he was Rich's personal physician and got an update on his condition. He had fallen from a ladder and was knocked unconscious. His boss called 911 and an ambulance brought him in to the ER. He had a concussion and also had a badly sprained left wrist. He wasn't in critical condition and was now awake. As I was talking on the phone, Dad rushed in and sat down next to me. He put his arm around me, then took the phone from me to talk to Mom when I finished. I laid my head on his shoulder while they talked.

"Are you okay, buddy?" Dad asked me after he hung up with Mom.

I shook my head 'no' and more tears fell from my eyes. Dad put his arms around me and tried to comfort me. We must have sat there for over an hour waiting when Rich's Uncle John walked into the ER. I pointed him out to Dad and said I was going to talk to him.

John talked to the nurse who said she'd get someone to take him to see Rich. While he was waiting, I walked up to him and said 'hi'.

"What do you want?" he grumbled.

"I'm worried about Rich. They won't let me see him or even tell me what's going on. Could you ask if I could see him?"

"Why the fuck should I do anything for you?"

I hung my head as more tears fell down my cheeks. A nurse got John and led him away from me and I went back to the chairs. Eric and Nicole had just arrived and were sitting with Dad. They both gave me a hug and we all sat down and waited.

A short while later, John came out and motioned for me. I looked at Dad and he nodded. I got up and followed John.

"I'm doing you a favor," he said. "You owe me, boy."

I swallowed and nodded and followed him. He brought me to Rich and hung back while I went in. When I saw him, I choked back a sob. His eyes were closed and he had a shaved spot on his head, which was covered with a bandage. His left wrist was in a soft brace.

I moved to the right side of the bed and took his hand and laid my head down on it. I tried to hold back, but I couldn't and I started to sob.

"Nate," his voice croaked. "Baby, I'm okay. Don't cry."

I looked up at Rich. His eyes were opened and he looked so tired.

"Rich! I was so worried about you."

"I was asking for you. I knew you'd be here. I love you, baby."

"I love you, too."

A doctor and nurse came in and told me I had to leave. I begged to stay, but they said I could come back later when he was moved to his room. He had to stay for overnight observation. I kissed him goodbye and left reluctantly. As I walked back towards the ER waiting room, John sidled up to me.

robcub32
robcub32
4,332 Followers