Nate and Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers

"Thank you," I said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bathroom.

"Time for payback," he growled.

I tried to run past him, but he grabbed me and tried to push me into a stall. I screamed and he backhanded me across the face. I stumbled into the stall and he unzipped his pants as he moved into the stall. He suddenly spun around and a fist flew and punched him in the face. He fell back against the wall and slumped to the ground, nearly knocked out.

I looked up and Dad stood in the stall door frame holding out his hand to me. I grabbed it and threw my arms around him.

"I was watching you," he said. "I didn't trust that bastard."

"Thank you."

"He tried this before? Is that what happened between him and Rich?"

I nodded. Dad put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back to the chairs.

***

They finally let Rich come home the next afternoon. Unfortunately, he had to miss two weeks of work. And he didn't get paid. When he finally went back to work, his boss had cut his hours again.

When the bill from the hospital came a week later, Rich went ballistic.

"Jesus Christ! This almost a thousand dollars!"

He slammed the bill on top of the stack of the other bills on the desk.

"Mother fuck! We can't live like this. It wasn't supposed to be like this. I can't even take you to the god damned movies. FUCK, I can't even feed you. We don't get paid for another week and we got shit to eat. They're gonna cut off the fucking lights if I don't pay the bill by next week. FUCK!!"

Rich threw a coffee mug across the room and it shattered against the wall. I jumped and started to cry.

"Don't start with the fucking crying. Why don't you do something useful for once? Clean this fucking mess up."

I choked back a sob as I knelt down to clean up the broken mug.

"I gotta get outta here," he said. "I'm going out."

Rich grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the door.

"Rich, where are you going?"

"I said I'm going out!"

He slammed the door behind him. I heard the truck pull out of the driveway and he was gone.

I made some instant macaroni and cheese for dinner and boiled a hotdog for me and two for him. I called him, but it went to voicemail. I waited for a while, then ate dinner by myself. I wrapped his up and put it in the fridge. I sat down at the desk and tried to do some homework on my laptop, but it was hard without Internet access, so I closed it up and decided I'd work on it at the shop in the morning.

It was getting late, so I tried to call Rich again. It went right to voicemail. I left a message, then sent a text. He still wasn't home by 11:00. I got ready for bed and texted him one more time. I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up several times, tossing and turning, during the night. I couldn't sleep well without Rich next to me.

When the alarm went off in the morning, I rolled over to an empty space were Rich should have been. I turned off the clock and got ready for work. I tried to call Rich again. I left him a voicemail crying and begging for him to come home. I sent another text telling him to please come home.

I took the bus to work, getting there a little bit late.

"You're late, Nathan," Dad grumbled as I walked in the front door.

"I'm sorry."

Dad walked back into his office and I followed him back and stood in front of his desk. He wasn't like what I was going to say, but I couldn't think of any other way to help.

"Dad?"

He looked up from the papers he was looking at.

"I need more hours."

"What are you talking about? You've got all you can handle."

"I'm dropping out of school. So I can work full time."

"The fuck you are."

My eyes welled with tears. "We're having a really hard time, Dad. We're really behind in our bills. I don't know what else to do."

"What? I know you're on a tight budget, but you were doing fine, weren't you? What's going on?"

"Rich didn't get paid for two weeks while he was out sick. His boss is still not paying him for overtime and then he cut Rich's hours. We got the hospital bill yesterday and it was so much. We're already so far behind. Rich tries to hide it, but he's really frustrated."

"That fucking weasel. It's his fault Rich was hurt, not providing the proper equipment or safety gear. I can't believe he doesn't even provide health insurance."

"What? He didn't have the right equipment?"

Dad frowned. "Never mind that. I suppose I can give you a raise. You've been doing a really good job here, son. An extra dollar an hour should help."

"Thanks, Dad."

I started to cry and then the crying turned to full blown sobs. Dad got up from his desk and put his arms around me. I held tight and wailed against his chest.

"It'll be alright, Nathan. Don't worry, I think I have a way to help Rich."

"We got into a fight last night. He left and didn't come home."

Dad pulled me tight to his chest as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Nate?! Nate?!"

Rich rushed into the office. I looked up at him. His eyes were bloodshot and he had dark circles under them. He let out a deep breath in relief. "I went home. You weren't there."

"I tried to call you. Where were you?"

Rich looked at Dad uneasily. "My phone was disconnected," he said quietly. "I got drunk at Eric's and, uh, I passed out on his couch. I'm so sorry, Nathan. I didn't mean to stay out all night."

"I thought you left me," I cried.

"Oh god, never baby. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Rich grabbed me and pulled me to him. We held each other and cried.

"I'm gonna give the two of you a little privacy," Dad said.

He looked Rich in the eye and said, "You ever pull a stunt like that again and hurt my boy, I will break your fucking neck."

Rich gulped. "Yes, sir. Never again. I give you my word."

Dad nodded and grabbed his cell phone and left the office.

"Dad gave me a raise," I told Rich. "I was going to drop out of school to work full time, but he won't let me."

"We'll figure it out, Nate. I don't know how, but we'll manage. We just gotta stick together."

I nodded. "I love you so much, Rich."

"I love you, too."

"Wait, why aren't you at work?"

"That fucker cut me today."

"Why is he doing this to us? It's not fair."

"I know, but what am I gonna do? I tried to find another electrician who needs an apprentice, but I don't know where else to look."

A tap at the door interrupted us and Dad stepped in. Dad handed Rich a piece of paper.

"Here. I called a buddy of mine, Jack Matthews. He owns Matthews Contracting. He said he's always looking for good electricians. I gave him your name. He's expecting your call. Don't let me down, boy."

"No, sir. I promise."

"Here. Use this to get your accounts straightened out."

Dad handed Rich a check for $4000.

My jaw dropped and Rich's eyes widened.

"Mr. Baxter, we can't take this," Rich said as he pushed the check back.

"Yes you can. It's not a gift. It's a cash advance. As soon as the two of you are back on your feet, I will be deducting payments from Nathan's check."

I noted that the check was a personal check, not from the shop account, but I didn't say anything.

Rich looked at me and let out a deep breath. "Um... Can I borrow your phone today, babe?"

I nodded and handed it to him.

"I'll be back to pick you up later. I'm gonna make the call and put this in our account and pay some bills."

"Here, take the laptop. You can get on the Internet at the library."

I gave Rich the backpack and he gave me a kiss and then was out the door. I smiled at Dad and thanked him again.

"That phone's not gonna answer itself, Nathan," he said.

"Oh!" I realized the phone was ringing and I ran to the reception desk to answer it.

***

Rich came by to pick me up early and he was more excited than I had ever seen him. He walked right to my dad and was shaking his hand and thanking him. I asked what happened and I thought he was going to burst.

"Baby, you're not going to believe this. So, I call Jack Matthews and we talked on the phone for a bit and he had me drive down to the site they're working on. It's that big medical campus across the street from the hospital. I met Jack, a guy named Clark, who's the site manager, and Billy, the head electrician."

"Wow," I said. "That was fast."

"It went so good, baby. They asked me a bunch of questions and I knew all the right answers. We talked about my life goals and stuff. They offered me the fucking job right on the spot. Oh, sorry, Mr. B."

Dad chuckled. "If 'fucking' is the word that describes it, then use it."

"They offered me half again what I'm making now. Plus after 90 days, I get health insurance."

"Oh my god, that's awesome! I'm so proud of you, Rich!"

I jumped up and hugged him. He picked me up off the floor and swung me around and kissed me.

"I called my boss as soon as I got to my car and put in my notice. He told me not to bother and fired me right there on the phone. Fucker. So I went back and talked to Clark and Billy. I start tomorrow. Tim did my paperwork. You know him? Tim Matthews?"

I shook my head.

"He went to school with us. Well, he was a senior when I was a freshman, so I guess you were only in 8th grade then."

Rich took a deep breath. "Man, I'm pumped up. Come on, let's go home. I wanna celebrate!"

Rich stopped and hugged Dad. "Thank you," he said quietly.

"You're welcome, son."

Rich broke the hug and nodded. His eyes were glistening with tears. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I smiled at Dad and mouthed 'thanks' as Rich dragged me out of the office to his truck.

When we got back to the apartment, Rich pulled me into a kiss.

"I'm gonna broil us some steaks for dinner to celebrate. Can you bake these potatoes for me?"

I chuckled at the fact that Rich didn't know how to bake a potato. "Sure," I said.

I turned the oven on and poked the potatoes with a fork. I put a little oil and salt on them and then put them in the oven.

"We got a little bit of time until the potatoes are done, don't we?"

I nodded. Rich groped his crotch and nibbled on my ear lobe. "I've been half bone all day, baby."

"Well, I guess I'd better take care of my man."

I dropped down to my knees and kneaded the bulge in his dockers. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. I took the half-erect shaft in my hand and slicked the skin back. I licked the head and pulled him into my mouth and gently sucked. It quickly filled to full arousal. I took him deep into my mouth, backed up and then sunk my mouth to the root.

"Oh, fuck, baby... Yeah... deep-throat my cock..."

I slowly sucked up and down the entire shaft from the head to the root over and over, using lots of hand action. I locked my eyes on to his. His breathing got louder and more ragged.

"Baby, I'm gonna come."

I moaned to let him know that I wanted it.

"Oh fuck, here it comes! Nate... Fuck!"

I moaned again as the first blast hit the back of my throat. Rich grunted loudly as he filled my mouth with hot semen.

"Jesus, you've gotten really good at that," he panted.

I swallowed and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I grabbed his hand to pull myself to my feet.

He buckled up his pants and he showed me how he was able to get caught up on all of our bills and he pulled up his budget software and showed how with his new salary we were gonna end up ahead. He added my extra dollar an hour and we were both grinning.

"Can we get cable and Internet?" I asked.

"Yeah, baby. Anything you want."

I let out a little 'woop' and Rich laughed and pushed me back onto the couch. He lightly ran his hands over my face.

"I'm so sorry for last night baby. I promise I'll never do that again to you. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you, too."

After a romantic dinner, we went to bed early. I was so horny for Rich, I couldn't stand it.

He was on top of me, holding me and touching me and kissing me.

"I love your big hairy body on top of me," I whispered.

"I love you how little your body is. You fit me just right, like you were made for me."

"Make love to me, Rich. I need you to show me how much you love me."

Rich grabbed the lube from the nightstand and moved down between my legs. He ran his fingers up and down my crack and I moaned in need. He kissed along my thigh, licking each of my balls. When his tongue moved lower, I tensed up.

I felt his warm wet tongue move across my hole and I cried out. He licked and sucked and kissed and I nearly lost my mind. My head was thrashing back and forth and I was babbling incoherently. When his lubed finger pushed into me and circled around to rub against my prostate, I lost it. With a cry of his name, I began spurting come all over my chest and stomach.

Before I could recover, Rich slicked up his big cock and while pushing back my legs, slid into me.

"Oh, fuck, baby... You're so fucking tight."

Rich began pumping me hard and fast. I grabbed at his neck and pulled him down to me so we could kiss. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I moaned and sucked at it. Rich spit into his hand and slid it between our bodies. He wrapped his slick hand around my dick and he fucked me hard and fast.

With him inside me and his hand on my dick, I was getting close to coming again. I gasped and looked up into Rich's eyes. He saw what he was doing to me and a smug grin spread across his face.

"Come for me, baby," he grunted.

"Rich! I'm coming!"

"Fuck, I'm coming too!"

I exploded all over Rich's hand as he shoved into me and filled my insides with his seed.

Rich collapsed on top of me and held me tight. His cock still stiff inside me. His hips made slow movements.

"Fuck, your ass is so good, I think I could come again."

"Then take me, Rich. I would never deny you what's yours."

Rich pulled back onto his knees. He grabbed my hips and pulled me up to him. He held onto my hips and began thrusting in and out. He didn't hold back for my pleasure this time. He just pounded me ruthlessly.

"I'm gonna fucking come!"

With a roar, he emptied his nuts for the third time that night, and the second time inside my ass.

He finally collapsed next to me onto his back.

I was so exhausted I couldn't even form a complete sentence. "I... that... Oh... Rich... You..."

Rich started laughing. "I know, baby. Me too."

We laid quietly for a while catching our breath. I turned onto my side and nuzzled into Rich's neck and kissed him lightly there.

"Rich... Are we gonna be okay? We're gonna make it, aren't we?"

Rich rolled over onto his side.

"Baby... Nathan... I promise you, for the rest of our lives, I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna keep you safe, keep you happy."

We hugged each other tightly. Rich pulled me to his chest and I laid my head down on the soft fur.

"I love you, Nate baby."

"I love you, Rich."

As I fell asleep in Rich's arms, I knew that he would keep his promise. I would be safe and happy for the rest of my life.

robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers