Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 02

Story Info
Nate fucks up Phoebe's day.
2.4k words
26.4k
14

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Nate's Evil Exploits is the tale of a sex-crazed bisexual sociopath whose job (and passion) is sexually exploiting people during corporate downsizing. ***

Nate checked out his next appointment. It was with a dark-haired woman called Phoebe Grant. Her file photo showed a woman dressed in a smart suit, her long dark hair flowing over her shoulders. Her title was Head of Digital Experience. From her performance reviews, he already knew he was going to recommend she keep her job, but still... that gorgeous dark hair, and those pale blue eyes.

He wanted her. And he didn't think she was going to be tricked into crawling under his desk to give him a blowjob. No, he needed to play this one with a little more finesse.

He sent her an email. 'Change of plans. Let's meet for coffee downstairs', then did the same with Greg.

That done, he Googled Phoebe Grant.

Her Facebook page showed a glimpse into her life, with a profile picture of her on a yacht at sunset with a man who was presumably her husband. He was a good looking guy, a little younger than her. Nate was in luckā€”it seemed he was her type. The same dark hair, dark eyes, muscular, but not bulky.

He dug further. She'd gone to university at Imperial College London, and had a master's in business management.

And then he struck gold. A picture of a much younger Phoebe Grant in her pre-power-suit days at a student protest. He ignored the waffle about the protest, captivated by the black and white photo of a girl with free-flowing hair, her face, turned to the camera in a moment of sudden awareness, showing those pale blue eyes. She was smoking a joint.

He was willing to bet she still smoked pot in her spare time. Maybe she'd left it behind, but a woman as uptight as Phoebe Grant, as passionate as she was about... whatever massively boring cause she'd been protesting about... probably needed to unwind after a hard day of managing digital experiences.

He was pretty sure Zero Sum had a 'no drugs' clause in their contracts. It'd probably never been enforced, and he doubted anyone at the company had ever been drug tested, but that didn't matter. No, what mattered was that if was right, Phoebe Grant was in contravention of her employment contract, and that, as Nate saw it, was his ticket to ride.

He tucked his shirt back into his pants and made sure he looked presentable, then headed down to the coffee shop in the building's lobby.

He found Greg waiting for him at a table and gestured to him. "Let's get a booth around the corner."

They sat so that Greg's back was to the entrance, and Nate could just see people arriving. He kept the conversation light until he caught sight of Phoebe's trim figure. She'd arrived ten minutes early, as he'd figured she would.

He bowed his head over his coffee and pretended not to notice her as she came further into the coffee shop. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw her come to a halt as she noticed him sitting with Greg, then slip into the booth in front of theirs. The separators between the booths were topped with wooden lattice, meaning she'd be able to hear anything Greg said, if she were so inclined as to listen.

Nate lifted his voice above the general clamour. "So, Greg, I want to run something past you. One of the techniques we use in staff adjustments is drug testing. It helps morale if people weed themselves out."

Completely missing Nate's pun, Greg took a sip of his coffee. "I doubt anyone on our staff is on drugs."

"You'd think that, wouldn't you, but you'd be surprised. And it's fairer to remove people who're in breach of their contracts than hard workers who respect their jobs."

Greg set his cup down in its saucer. "I understood drug testing was quite expensive."

Nate shrugged. "These are people's lives we're talking about, it's worth a few bob to treat them right."

The other man seemed to sink further into his misery. "I suppose so."

Nate checked his watch. "Well, my next appointment should arrive very shortly, so..."

Greg got to his feet, leaving his coffee half finished. "I'll see you back at the office at eleven."

Nate caught a glimpse of Phoebe's black and white outfit as she slid out of the booth in front of them. Sure enough, the moment Grant left the coffee shop, she 'arrived'. She held out her hand. "Phoebe Grant."

Nate stood and shook her hand with a warm smile. "Nathan Lloyd. Pleasure to meet you."

She slid into the booth seat opposite him and he flagged down the waiter. "What can I get you?"

* * * * *

He kept it brief then suggested they head back up to his office.

He shut the door behind them and collected a paper cup in a plastic bag from his desk drawer and set it on the desk, as the slim woman sat opposite him.

"Before we start our interview, I want you to know that everyone in senior management agrees you're doing a fantastic job. This is just a formality. But as part of this restructure, we're going to test all employees for drug use."

The woman gave him a tight smile and he knew he'd been right... she was definitely still smoking dope, often enough to be concerned about not passing a drug test.

He pushed the cup across the desk to her. 'You can use the closet if you like.'

"What?"

"I thought it'd be less invasive than following you into the bathroom."

"You mean right now?"

Nate sat back in his chair and grinned. "Unless that's a problem."

Phoebe gave him a defeated look as she realised she was trapped. "And if I don't pass this drug test... what happens?"

Nate threaded his fingers over his stomach. "Instant dismissal." There was glee in his voice.

Phoebe shoved the cup in its plastic bag back at him. "What do you want? The secretary experience? To get off on lording power over me?"

Name's grin widened. "Yes."

"You're a disgusting little parasite."

Nate stood, and pointed to his straining package. "Not that small, love. Let's hope you can handle it."

Phoebe made a noise of disgust.

"So are you going to piss in the cup or suck my dick?"

"Let's get this over with."

She started to unbutton her blouse, but Nate stopped her. "Bra off first."

She shrugged off her jacket and unhooked her bra, sliding the straps down her arms.

"Excellent. Now let's get those knickers off."

Her face a mask of contempt, she slid her black lace underwear down her shapely legs and stepped out of them.

"Well I have to say, love, you are fucking gorgeous."

"Shame the same can't be said for you."

He gave her an amused smile. "Bullshit. You married a man who looks like an older version of me. I'm pretty much the model you fell for. Don't even try to pretend I don't excite you."

He could see in her eyes that he'd hit a nerve. His looks were her weakness, and he was pretty sure he could have convinced her without the threat, if he'd had time to woo her. But right now, he craved his power fix.

"Well love, although you really are spectacular, I think you need to be punished for being rude-don't you?"

"What? Get fucked, you pervert."

Nate picked up the cup in its plastic bag. "Your choice, love. Play or get out."

He watched her struggle with her disgust, her growing arousal, and her waning self respect. But he was pretty sure he'd given her a good enough excuse to fuck him that she could justify it to herself. He wasn't wrong.

Gritting her teeth, she walked around his desk and stood in front of him.

He patted his lap. "Come on love, don't pretend you haven't done this before."

Gingerly, she laid herself across his lap. He tugged up her pencil skirt and exposed her bare arse to the air.

"You sunbathe naked." He smiled down at her. "I'd pay to see that." She said nothing as he fondled her arse.

She worked out, and it showed. Her arse was firm, her skin smooth and lightly tanned. She was delicious.

"Let's start you off with five for fighting." He brought his hand down on her right arse cheek as hard as he could. Her body tensed, but she said nothing.

He gave her a total of five hard smacks, the sound of his palm connecting with her bare flesh loud in the quiet office.

She made barely a grunt of pain, and when he was done he resumed fondling her now reddened cheeks.

"You don't seem upset," he said. "You've had this before. I think you quite like it."

He slid his fingers between her legs and found her wet.

Phoebe kept her gaze fixed to a pot plant across the room as Nate explored her, and soon his hand was covered in her juices.

He slipped two fingers inside her and slowly finger-fucked her while he slid a hand under her to massage her breasts through her soft blouse.

It didn't take long until she started writhing under his touch. He continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her while he slicked his thumb with her wetness and slid it into her arse.

She let out a shivering breath and he pushed his thumb in up to the second knuckle. As soon as he did, she bucked against his hand, riding his fingers to her first climax.

"That's it love. Next time he fucks you, don't forget to think of me."

Once she'd finished shuddering, he lifted her off his knee and turned her so that she had her back to him. He rose out of his seat as he kissed his way up her spine, then cupped her breasts from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"How was that?"

"Are we done?"

Northern women. They were impossible to impress.

He ran his fingers over her skin, enjoying seeing her shiver under his touch, then pulled her hard into him so that his covered erection pressed hard against her arse.

"It's time."

Her turned her around, and feasted on the site of her. The soft waves of her dark hair, her brilliant blue eyes. Her breasts sat high on her chest, her nipples pushing against the cream fabric of her blouse. She was his type, as much as he knew he was hers.

He unbuttoned her blouse and ran his hands up from her waist to her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples.

"Remember when you met him and he was young and full of spunk?"

She shook her head at him. "He's still young and full of spunk."

"Not as full as you're about to be."

She stared at him.

"That's your cue, love. You'll want to start by taking out my cock."

Reluctantly, she undid his trousers and slid them down, then unbuttoned his shirt. He hadn't told her to do that and he didn't miss her appreciative look as she exposed his lean, muscular chest. She ran her hands over his six pack.

"He still have one of these?" Nate asked.

She nodded. Her hands slid lower, moving down to cup and caress him.

He closed his eyes, lost in sensation, then closed a hand around hers. "Stop."

He sat back down in his chair. Gripping his cock with one hand, he guided her on to his lap. As he slid into her, he let out a sigh of happiness. Her gripped her arse with both hands and started to thrust up into her.

As he fucked her, he looked up at her hungrily. Her hands resting lightly on his shoulders, her eyes were shut, her expression one of deep satisfaction.

He nuzzled her breasts then clamped his lips around one of her nipples while he massaged it with his tongue.

She let out a soft gasp and rode him harder, and he could feel himself getting close.

He transferred his attention to her other breast and pulled her down hard on to his cock, burying himself as deeply as possible. He was nearly there.

"Imagine yourself bouncing on your boy's D."

A moment later, he flung his head back as he exploded into her.

"Jesus, fuck, fuck, fuck!" he whispered hoarsely.

Phoebe let out a gasp and her muscles clamped around him as she climaxed. He tongued her nipples as she shuddered, and then smoothed sweaty tangles of hair away from her face as the aftershocks died away.

Her eyes were heavy-lidded as he nuzzled her neck. "We have a small problem, love."

Her brow creased. "What?"

"I've made a mess."

"And?"

"And I rather think you should clean it up."

A light of annoyance came into her eyes. "You can't be serious?"

"Anything sticky gets on my pants, and you won't need to piss in that cup for your career at ZST to be over."

"You really are a contemptible little shit," she said. She reached across his desk and grabbed a fistful of tissues from a box by his laptop and threw them at him. "Clean your own cock. And next time, wear a condom."

He wrapped the tissues around the base of his cock as she slid off him, then wiped himself off. "I'll let you off this time, but next time, you suck it up, buttercup."

She gave him a look of contempt and collected her blouse and underwear from where it lay scattered around the room. "There won't be a next time."

He smiled. Yeah, there would. But if she wanted to think she could tell him when he was done with her that was fine. Reality would still be there when she was ready to come back to it.

He checked his watch. He had fifteen minutes to get cleaned up and get his breath back.

He glanced up to find Phoebe dressed and standing in front of his desk. "Are we done?"

He nodded. "Yeah, you can go. I'll see you tomorrow."

She narrowed her eyes and turned on her heel, stalking out of his office with her back rigid. He hadn't the heart to tell her she had his cum on the back of her skirt.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 7 years ago
It's true

Northern women are hard to impress. Very arousing and funny, really enjoyed it. Interesting that it was better the second time round, the now current back story appears to have improved Nate in my eyes. I didn't like him at this point before!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Keep'em cumming. Stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Enjoying these stories

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashley's CorruptionĀ Sometimes having big breasts can get you into big trouble.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's BreedingĀ Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus RideĀ Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Domineering ExecutiveĀ A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home AgainĀ She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
More Stories