Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 10

Story Info
Nate takes Alec to Savage Palace.
4.8k words
11.8k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This story takes Nate and Alec to a very dark place and includes consensual sex of every kind, as well as non-con gay male sex. There is drug use as a plot device. ***

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist." -- The Usual Suspects.

As an experiment, there are three points in this story where I've put a number (1, 2, 3) and each corresponds with a dance track. I can't put links into this story, so for the optimal experience, (if you fancy playing), pull those up on Youtube while you read. Let me know if you think this is a good idea, if it added to the experience, or if it didn't do it for you. It's something I'm looking at incorporating into virtual books at some point in the future. :-)

Track 1 is: from the start of 'Best Popular Club Dance House Music Songs Mix 2016 / 2017'

Track 2 is: 'Berg -- Bayaka'. Start at 0.52

Track 3 is: 'Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians'. Start at 1.50.

* * * * *

Nate spun the fidget spinner again and Alec shivered under the vibration.

"Bruv, that tickles, do you have to do that?"

Nate glanced up from his reverie. His lover lay naked on the bed, every inch of his taut body on display, the fidget spinner resting on his flat stomach.

Nate spun it again.

"Bruv!"

With a sigh, Nate put his hand over it and rolled on to his back, spinning the toy in his hand.

"Is you still bummed?" Alec rolled on to his side and propped his head in his hand.

"I'm not bummed."

"Bollocks! You been in a full on Garth Marenghi the whole week, ever since we left those rich pricks' house. You haven't even been to work. Won't you get fired?"

Nate gave a dark laugh. "Trust me, that's not likely."

He tossed the fidget spinner to Alec, who caught it with one hand.

"You don't need to worry about Colin, bruv, he was well fucked."

"Not fucked enough," muttered Nate.

He had no way of explaining to Alec how Ellie had thrown him off stride, how he felt he'd made a critical error in judgement leaving her husband angry instead of cowed. That he was afraid a man who sold made-to-order porn for hundreds of thousands of dollars, and who now had an extremely personal vendetta against him, wouldn't rest until he'd destroyed him.

He knew that was what he'd do.

Alec frowned. "Do you really think he's going to come after you?"

Nate nodded . "Yep."

Alec rolled on to his back and toyed with the spinner. "Well, blud, you isn't alone. He's got me to deal with before he can get to you."

Nate felt heat rise inside him at the idea he needed anyone's protection, but before he could tell Alec where to shove it, his phone buzzed.

He snagged the phone from the dresser and checked it. A text from Rene, asking him to call.

He got up and pulled his clothes on. "You should go. I need to sort something out."

Alec sat up. "Don't kick me out bruv. Whatever it is, I'll help you."

"I don't need your help, I need you to fuck off for a bit."

"Arright, okay, you's the boss," he muttered. "That is very clear."

He started pulling on his clothes and Nate sighed. "I just need to sort something out."

"Something or someone?"

Nate was silent.

Alec shrugged. "It's alright, blud, I get it." He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder.

"Look, I'll text you later."

The kid hovered by the door. "Is it your man? I saw him in the club back when I was checking you out for Colin. I'd want to fuck him too. He's well fit."

"I'm not going to fuck him. I just need to talk to him."

"You got problems?"

Nate rubbed the back of his neck. "He moved out on Tuesday night. I haven't talked to him since."

"You was living together." Alec considered this. "Okay. Well, text me, yeah?"

After he'd gone, Nate sat down on his bed and stared at his phone. With a sigh, he keyed in Rene's number.

"Nate, hi. Thanks for calling."

He sounded sober for a change.

"Where are you?" Nate asked.

"I'm staying with Georgie."

Georgie. One of his favourite sluts. Nate went quiet, not trusting himself to speak.

"You still there?"

"Yeah. What do you want, Rene?"

"I wanted to check that you're okay."

"I'm fine. Anything else?"

Rene considered his words. "I heard you've taken up with a kid. Someone I know. Of."

Nate felt a kick in his stomach. "What do you mean, someone you know of?"

"He's worked with Georgie before. He's a rent boy, Nate. I just don't want to see you get hurt."

Nate stood and walked over to the window that looked out over the city. "Why would I get hurt?"

"Because I know how you feel about... that... after what your mother did to you while you were growing up. I know it still fucks with you. And you're not safe to be around when things fuck with you."

"Appreciate your concern. Was that all?"

Rene sighed. "You know I had to leave. You get that, don't you?"

Nate killed the call. He thought for a moment, then called Alec.

The kid's voice was full of swagger. "Miss me already?"

"You ever been to Savage Palace?"

It was one of the wildest swingers' clubs in London, a high-end haven for wealthy socialites, where fabulousness and perversion came together in a glorious explosion of cum and glitter.

"Savage Palace? They don't let my kind in there."

"They will tonight. 8 p.m. We'll cab from here."

"Okay." Alec was quiet for a moment. "Are you okay, bruv?"

Nate ended the call .

* * * * *

Alec turned up early wearing jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of scuffed sneakers.

Nate, dressed in an immaculate suit, shook his head. "You can't go like that."

"I know," the kid said with a grin. "I figured you'd dress me how you want me."

Nate laughed to himself. The kid was smarter than he looked.

A short while later he sat back to admire his creation. Their builds were similar enough that Alec fitted most of his clothes, including his shoes. And dressed in one of Nate's charcoal grey suits, he looked fucking stunning.

He ran a hand through the kid's hair, smoothing the last strands into place, then turned him to face the mirror.

"What do you think?"

Alec pouted. "I'm fucking gorgeous."

Nate put his arms around him from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder. "Yes you are. Just behave yourself tonight. Don't talk unless you have to."

Alec's gaze flickered away as Nate gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Right, let's get going."

He pulled a small glass bottle from his pocket and tapped some powder on to the back of his hand.

Alec's forehead creased with concern. "What are you doing?"

Nate snorted the powder and offered the bottle to him.

"Nah, nah, I don't do that shit, blud. Neither should you."

Nate put the bottle back in his pocket. "Lighten up, it's just e."

"Sure it is."

Nate pulled Alec to him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"Shut up and be pretty."

Alec gave him a wan smile. "You're the boss."

* * * * *

Savage Palace was done up like the last whore in a dystopian wasteland.

Coloured lights uplit Roman columns that stood either side of the arched entrance, while all around it rundown buildings stood in darkness.

Bouncers guarded a roped entrance, ushering in the arriving elite.

Nate watched Alec's face as their cab pulled up, curious to see what the kid would make of it.

The younger man glanced back at him with trepidation. "I don't know that I want to go in there."

"Relax. You'll be fine."

Nate pushed the cab door open and got out, drinking in the cool night air. Excitement flooded through him, the coke in his system making him edgy and hungry for action.

He joined Alec on the pavement and stared up at the Palace's massive stone fascia. Rene had always thought this place pretentious, but some of Nate's fondest memories had been forged in the sweaty bowels of this building.

Side by side, they walked up the stairs and pushed into the milling throng.

In a darkness cut with lasers and spinning disco lights, the thud of dance music [1] pounded into them.

The solid bass beat gripped Nate's body from the inside, driving through him, absorbing him into the beat.

He led Alec through the crowd, his drug-hopped brain skipping frames so that a parade of men and women in masks, sequins, feathers and leather appeared around him in snapshots, their perfumes an erotic tangle of scent.

Alec stuck close, filled with nervousness. He knew there weren't his people, wasn't his crowd. To these people he was a toy, a pet, not a person. Someone to dump cum into when the idea of slumming it excited them.

Not only that, but he could tell from their blacked out pupils that they were all high as fuck.

Nate let the music bounce them both to the front of the room where a DJ spun one tune into the next, the bass slamming into them, the electronic chords pulling his brain into a higher place. And when the bass dropped. Fuck. Fuck.

He grabbed Alec and pulled the kid to him, grinding his body against his lover's.

Despite his fear, seeing Nate lost in the aggressive frenzy of sound and colour all around them made Alec's blood run hot.

He kissed the other man back, running his hand through his lover's hair, biting his lower lip, snarling against his ear. "I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard tonight, blud."

Nate's grin showed a lot of teeth. "You can try."

As they danced, Alec realised a group was forming around them.

A woman in a gold corset and a black masquerade mask, her hair piled up in dark waves on top of her head, stroked a hand down his face.

Nate leaned across and tapped her hand and she stepped away, dipping her head in apology.

Another woman dressed in a red sequined dress put her arms around Nate from behind, dancing against him. He closed his eyes and leaned into her, turning his head to the side to offer his mouth to her.

As much as Alec would only ever be gay, seeing so many people flooding towards his lover was a fucking huge turn-on.

More women converged on them, all of them running their hands over Nate, undoing his clothes, pushing their hands inside.

Any woman who tried to touch Alec got a gentle reminder from Nate to leave him alone, either with a glance or a gesture.

At first Alec thought it was an ownership thing, until a man the size of a grizzly bear slid his hands over his arse.

Alec waited for his lover's reproval and got none.

"Arright, mate," he said to the bearded man. "I'm wif him, okay?"

The guy nodded wistfully and moved away a short distance to dance by himself, his eyes still glued to Alec.

The music throbbed on, and soon Alec found himself watching his lover being sucked off on a public dancefloor.

Men and women took turns, and seemed to have some weird, unspoken rule for sharing that meant everyone got a taste.

From time to time hands would roam across Alec's back, touch his arse, trail through his hair, and he'd shake them off, while Nate's eyes stayed closed in ecstasy, apparently unconcerned who did what to him.

The free-for-all was starting to make Alec uncomfortable. He tugged Nate's sleeve as the man's hand rested on the head of the woman sucking him off.

Nate's eyes opened instantly but it took him a moment to focus.

"Please, can we get out of here?"

Although Alec was pretty sure his lover couldn't hear him over the music, Nate seemed to get the gist.

He pulled away from the woman on her knees and zipped himself up, then gestured for Alec to follow him.

They moved into a second room where glittering patterns were projected on to the vaulted ceiling in shades of blue, green and purple

Nate led him to the bar and ordered drinks.

Alec was glad that, in here at least, the music was a few decibels under the critical hearing loss threshold.

Nate handed him a beer and took a swallow of his own. His eyes roamed the room, distracted by the ever changing patterns on the ceiling, then by voices nearby.

Alec waved a hand in front of him. "Are you in there, bruv?"

Nate's attention snapped back to him and he gave the younger man a slightly manic smile.

"Having fun?"

"Not really. Can we go home and fuck instead?"

But Nate's gaze had already been pulled across the room by a couple fucking up against the wall.

"Nate!" Alec slapped his shoulder. "Can we go?"

"No, no, too early," the other man muttered. "Too early. Too early. Drink up. I want to go to the red room and you can't take your drink."

Alec hoped against hope that the Red Room was a different club, a long fucking way away from this one.

He downed his beer and ordered another one, downing that too while Nate continued to let his attention explore on its own.

"We going to the Red Room, bruv?" Alec asked, when it became apparent Nate's brain wasn't coming back any time soon.

"What? Oh. The red room, yeah, let's go."

He caught Alec's hand and tugged him through the steadily growing crowd into another room, this one full of people dressed in animal suits.

A pride of unicorns trotted past, their plastic hooves held up in front of them, their horns slathered with glitter.

In the middle of the room, two women dressed as tigers were simulating mating. That was the only word that came to Alec's mind. He was sure the strap-on the 'male' of the two was wearing had rubber spikes on it, but didn't care to look too closely.

To his relief, Nate pulled him through that room without stopping, into a lounge area where chillout music was playing. A scent of weed and cigarette smoke drifted in on a steady tide of cool air from the balcony that overlooked the derelict city block.

He could have happily stayed there, since the people in this room were at least dressed like humans, but Nate pulled him towards another arch.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that this was the red room.

The place was drenched in red light, with projectors sending ripples of colour across the Art Deco ceiling.

"I think this room's come on," Alec muttered and Nate cast a glance at him, confused.

"It's like being trapped in a fucking period," he said, raising his voice.

"1920s, I think," Nate said distractedly.

Alec rolled his eyes.

Aaaand his lover's gaze had already strayed again, this time to a threesome on a couch nearby, where a guy dressed in a gimp suit was licking another guy's arse, while his cock was being sucked by a woman wearing a gold thong, and what looked like a bikini made from plastic teeth.

Alec looked around, wondering why the hell this was Nate's favourite room in this fucked up place.

It was hard to see clearly, with the reflected red light and the layout of the room creating patterns of shadow that his eyes couldn't quite process.

The room itself was divided into four sections, each walled off by chest-high red leather dividers, with enough space left to walk between areas.

Psychedelic trance [2] flooded into an atmosphere thick with heat and the smell of sex, the electronic mantra pulsing in time with Alec's heartbeat.

As he took his bearings, he noticed each area seemed to have its own theme, all under the general header of 'shit that is red'.

One quarter was set up like a miniature strip club, where lithe men and women, their gender as fluid as their movements, gyrated around poles bolted to a glossy catwalk.

As far as he could tell, the currency shoved into their underwear by the entranced onlookers seemed to be doled out in fingers.

The quartered off section where the threesome was taking place was dressed as a plush boudoir, sporting velvet buttoned couches and a chandelier suspended from the ceiling. The walls were hung with gold-framed prints of hellish scenes Alec recognised from his short stint in his high school art class as the work of Hieronymus Bosch.

Low book cases ringed the room, populated with books whose titles Alec had absolutely no desire to see up close.

The third section contained a red-felted pool table, on which a woman was being roundly fucked by at least eight men.

In the fourth quarter, a man stood in the centre of a padded-wall set holding what Alec hoped like fuck was a fake chainsaw.

The actor stayed frozen in his pose wearing a Norman Bates smile, as a group of women ran their hands over him and each other, writhing on the padded floor in an orgy of flesh on flesh, changing direction like ocean waves.

In the centre of all of this was a circular padded bench that intersected with all four areas, littered with cushions.

A thrill of fear filled Alec as the dark haired man led him over to the bench and lay down on his back on the padded leather. Did he not see the guy with the chainsaw standing three metres away?

His heart sped up as he met the chainsaw-wielding man's serial-killer stare. He stepped to one side, then back again, unnerved that the man's eyes stayed glued to his, no matter where he moved.

He caught the scent of petrol and felt his testicles try to burrow up into his body.

"I want to go bruv," he shouted to Nate over the steady shudder of the music.

He tried to pull him to his feet but Nate made himself dead weight.

"Enjoy yourself, you twonk!"

He tugged hard, pulling Alec off balance so that the younger man had no option but to collapse on top of him.

Up close, Nate's eyes were terrifying circles of black. He ran his hands through Alec's hair and kissed him hungrily, unfazed that Alec didn't kiss him back.

Alec felt the hair on his neck stand up just thinking about the bloke with the chainsaw standing only metres away. He wanted to get up, but Nate gripped his hair and held him still as he continued to seek out his tongue.

Over the thud of the music, Alec was sure he heard an engine rev to life.

He struggled to pull away but Nate dragged him back, tearing open his shirt, his hands roaming across Alec's chest, sliding into his pants.

Alec was sure that any second he'd feel the jagged bite of the chainsaw digging into his skull, splitting him in half, while his oblivious lover tried to fuck him. At what point, he wondered through a fog of terror, would Nate actually notice he wasn't responding?

Hands touched his back and Alec let out a shout. He wrenched out of Nate's grip and spun around, punching for all he was worth.

A man went down with a hand to his face, blood spurting from his nose.

"Oh fuck, I am so fucking sorry," he said, but the man just staggered to his feet with wide eyes and ran from the room.

He glanced back at the guy with the chainsaw in his snake-pit of naked women and saw he hadn't moved... but his eyes were still fixed on Alec. There was definitely a stronger stink of petrol in the air.

Still lying on the bench, Nate pulled the glass bottle from his pocket and tipped another line on to the back of his hand. He got as far as snorting half of it before Alec smacked his hand away from his face.

"Fuck, don't do that, don't leave me here alone!"

Nate stared up at him, his eyes completely black. Alec snatched the bottle from his hand and realised it wasn't coke. There was a purple tint to this powder under the red lighting that meant it could be anything.

He searched Nate's pockets and pulled out three more bottles and pocketed them.

"You can have these back when you're... fucking never."

Nate stared up at him, a dreamy look in those dark, dark eyes.

He said something and Alec shook his head. "I can't hear you bruv."

He spoke again and Alec dropped to a crouch so that he could put his ear closer to the man's mouth.

"How much do I owe you?"

Alec pulled back, his mouth hanging open. Had he really heard that right?

"How much," said Nate, sitting up drunkenly, "Do I fucking owe you?"

Alec straightened up, stunned, every instinct in him telling him to run, to get the fuck out of there. There was a pain in his chest that felt as if his heart was about to explode.

12