Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 14

Story Info
Nate makes a discovery that sets him on a path to freedom.
9.6k words
11.4k
4

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Holliday1960 for acting as a friend and editor, and someone to bounce ideas off. :-)


* * * Fair warning: This episode includes both male/male and male/female sexual acts. * * *

Nate lay on his bunk, his body floating. Despite his protests, Burro had dosed him with Jo Jo's Oxy. Although it helped dull the pain, Nate suspected the opioids were less about pain relief, and more about stopping him opening his mouth and getting another beating.

His last memory of the fight was of Colin's horror at the mess Diego and Hancock had made of his favourite plaything. He'd been so upset, Nate had lain there wondering if he was going to die.

He hadn't seen the man since. Guilt. It was a powerful thing.

It'd been a mercifully short beating. Burro had let them have their fun, but had stepped in before any real damage was done.

As for himself, Nate had given himself up to the Kings' savagery, not bothering to defend himself. Because Alec was right. Nate had used him, just as everyone else in the kid's life had used him.

Colin had sent the kid after Nate, and instead of setting him free, Nate had harnessed Alec's naivety, using him to seek revenge on someone he'd known was a very, very dangerous man. When Alec had stepped into that house, he'd had no idea who he was dealing with. But Nate had. And he'd taken the kid in there anyway.

And then, when Rene had called him, itching to tell him Alec was a rent boy...

It wasn't as if Nate was surprised, but he'd deliberately avoided thinking about it. It was too painful to think of Alec living like that. How could he kiss his lover, knowing the kid had long since learned that when someone wanted him, it was in his best interests to give them what they wanted?

And maybe part of him had wondered if Alec was just looking for someone to pay his way. As Rene had. As most of Nate's lovers had. His darkness tended to attract people like himself, who never completely managed to climb out of their filth.

For all that Rene had earned well, he'd been a stingy prick. His exact words to Nate, after they'd rolled over one night in a post-fuck daze of sweat and alcohol, had been: 'I like this place. So close to the city. I might move in.'

Nate knew Rene had left him because he couldn't hold back his possessiveness, his neediness, any longer. He'd tried—God he'd tried—fucking whoever, wherever to keep the score even—because having Rene to come home to was better than silence.

As much as he wanted something real, finding someone who wanted to commit to a guy like him was nearly impossible. He wasn't some fresh-faced college kid, some middle-class science graduate. He was a dangerously broken toy, who'd clawed his way up a ladder of human flesh to settle himself at the top, where no one could ever hold anything over him again.

Until seeing the kid's video diary, he'd thought Alec was just passing time, glad to have somewhere to rest where he was safe; somewhere there was food and a bed that he didn't have to beg or fuck for. Knowing that at some point the kid would find someone else. Someone who'd take one look at his sweet face; that grin full of swagger and enthusiasm—and swear to take care of him for life.

The kid deserved that. He didn't deserve to be tied to some psychotic, selfish prick who'd drag him into a sex club six tiers above his level of kink, then drug him into submission when he tried to leave.

Even if Colin hadn't interfered, Nate knew his days with Alec were numbered. And when the kid left, he'd have let him go—as he did with all his lovers—knowing any sanity he had to offer was temporary. That the day would come when he'd push himself too far out on the ledge, to feel the wind in his hair, and fall—dragging everyone down with him.

And when he started to feel his feet slipping out from under him, that was when his libido would crank, his job providing him an endless stream of people willing to feed his addiction.

He was always amazed by how easily people handed him their power. The way he saw it, his victims chose to fuck him because they'd rather give in to his advances, than lose one drop of privilege. And sure, if they refused him, they might fall backwards for a week or even a month—but they still had options. And fucking him was only one of them.

In his victims he'd seen anger, resentment—and of course, fear. Not of him, but of having to face their life choices. It was easier to submit to the intoxicating fantasy of the power they believed he had. Power he clung to like wreckage in a vast ocean where he was nothing. Unknown. Loved by no one.

He'd never once seen in his victims' eyes what he'd felt on the streets. That desperate, lonely feeling of being nothing. Of being just another tool for someone else's pleasure, his hunger fuelling their excitement, with no thought for how it felt for him to pleasure them then watch them leave for the warmth and safety of their homes, their families. Their lives.

How it felt to spend the night shivering down into his jacket, spending as little as possible on food so that he could use the rest of his earnings to blank out every other part of his existence.

The times when he didn't get paid; when he was sick, or hadn't eaten in days, and was too weak to fight for his money. The times when his payment was some pervert's heroin running through his veins while he went away. Far, far away.

That he had any power at all, made him an anomaly, a splinter poisoning the fabric of the reality around him—a splinter the world constantly did its best to expel. He lived, knowing that if he were to disappear, the world would heal itself as if he'd never been there.

And then there was Alec, the only lover to follow him into the darkness of his mind and attempt to save him from it, instead of holding it over him as a reminder of why he'd never be the things he pretended to be.

And Nate had drugged him.

His breath caught in his chest as he thought of how incredibly fucked up that was.

Why, how he'd done it, he didn't know. He didn't remember much from that night. All he knew was that with Alec he'd been close to something real; a tiny flame of hope he hadn't realised had been lit until it was extinguished... and it was his own stupidity that had snuffed it out.

A tear spilled down his cheek.

As much as Nate hated Colin, he knew he was right. The kid was better off without him. And if the home made Alec hate him, maybe that was the right thing to do. Teach the kid he should aim higher. There was no other way out of the darkness.

He shifted, trying to get comfortable, and realised the Oxy was wearing off.

Good.

He rolled onto his side, and put his hand to the marks Hancock had scored into his bicep, where a scar was already forming. The tattooed man had been aiming for the anarchy symbol, but for Nate it would forever be a reminder of the time he'd loved a boy named Alec, and for a moment, found the light.

* * * * *

"Food, chico."

Nate grunted and Burro pulled him upright and put a tray in his lap.

"Please tell me Colin hasn't been near this."

"Free and clear, esé, you have my word."

As hungry as he was, Nate wasn't sure he cared enough to eat. He sat back against the wall and closed his eyes. Was there even any point in getting out of here? He couldn't go back to the live he'd lived before. His empty apartment. His hedonistic lifestyle. By now he'd probably lost his job... and he had no intention of explaining to anyone where he'd been.

Without Alec, all he had was an uncanny ability to make money. And money didn't have gold-touched hair and a horrifyingly habit of inserting 'f's into words where they didn't belong.

"Hey, esé, cheer up. I have something tell you." Burro sat beside Nate and patted his hand. "You have to listen to me, chico, this is important."

Nate forced his eyes open. "What?"

"You know how you thought you drugged that kid? You didn't do it."

Nate frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I heard the coño, Colin, talking on the phone to someone at wherever the kid is. Colin said he was there, at the club where it happened. That he paid the guy at the bar to put something in the kid's drink so he could get your boy away from you. You didn't do it, man."

Nate processed this. He hadn't done it.

He hadn't done it.

He hadn't done it!

He grabbed Burro's face and kissed him.

"I knew it!" His voice was filled with savage elation. "I'm not a total cunt!"

Burro laughed. "Eh, chico, I could have told you that."

Nate laughed manically and Burro put a hand on his shoulder.

"Quiet, chico, can't nobody know you know!"

A grin split Nate's face wide. That absolute, total tool. Oh, Colin was going to suffer for this.

"Eh, chico, calm down. I don't like the look in your eyes."

Nate's focus turned inwards as he calculated the quickest way out of here alive, unhurt, and with Colin left destroyed in his wake.

He glanced up at Burro. "I need three days. Can you keep me away from those two head cases for three days?"

Burro shook his head. "Depends on what you plan on doing."

"Well, I was going to kill Colin. But I don't like how that feels. So, I have another idea. It's just going to take time to pull it off."

"You don't like how it feels... to kill someone?"

Nate nodded. "It's not as much fun as I thought it'd be."

Burro clapped him on the shoulder. "You are one fucked up piece of güero ass, you know that? What's your plan?"

Nate grinned at him, a glitter of madness in his eyes.

"I'm getting out of here. I'm getting the fuck out of here, and I'm going to find Alec and make his life fucking... amazing."

Burro shook his head. He motioned towards the food tray.

"Eat. Whatever weird shit you're gonna pull is gonna be easier on a full stomach."

Nate picked up his fork. It turned out that if the food wasn't made by a man with a grudge, it wasn't that bad. He ate hungrily, gulping down the better part of a bottle of water as he did.

When he'd finished, Burro put the tray on the floor.

"There's something else, chico. Colin said something about making a donation to the Church or Reclamation. I think maybe this is where your boy is."

Nate had never heard of them, but they wouldn't be hard to find. Not if he could get on the internet.

"When I get out of here, I'm going to help you. I have money—I'll help you get to England, or back to Mexico, if that's what you want."

"You got money? I thought you was here because you owed Colin a debt or some shit."

Nate shook his head distractedly. "No, no, I fucked his wife. And him, actually."

Burro stared at him.

Nate glanced up at him. "That sounds bad, doesn't it?"

Burro shook his head, bemused.

Nate got up and went to the window. The Oxy had well and truly worn off now, but the pain in his body filled him with joy. He was alive, alive and ready to take back his freedom.

"Burro, can you get some things from the shops... are we far from shops?"

"Come on, chico, commissary's empty. It'll take me hours to do that trip. Plus, I have to make up an excuse for why I'm leaving."

Nate gave him pleading brown eyes.

Burro sighed. "Fine. But you owe me a sloppy as fuck blowjob."

Nate grinned.

* * * * *

Burro got back to the prison after midday and took Nate down to the showers, guarding him while he got clean. The Latino man handed him the smuggled toiletries he'd requested, allowing Nate to brush his teeth and put on deodorant for the first time in over a week.

He stood in front of the mirror and winced at the mess Diego and Hancock had made of him. In addition to the charming anarchy symbol Hancock had carved into his left bicep, faded bruises covered half his body. At least Burro had stopped them stomping on his head, or he might not have survived.

He pulled on a fresh prison uniform and dabbed on some perfume, then washed most of it off so that only the slightest scent was left. He wasn't sure if it was the same scent Ellie, Colin's wife, had used, but it smelled similar. He owed Burro more than just a sloppy blowjob for making that one happen.

He ran a hand across his seven-day growth. Even if Colin had him up about having access to a razor, that would have to go.

As he patted his face dry, he felt his confidence flooding back. How had he ever let Colin get a hold on his life, on his mind, for one second? He was smarter, sharper, faster. Hotter. And Colin wanted him. Nate was growing steadily more sure of it.

It wasn't just the soft lob-on the man got when he tormented Nate, it was something else. The look in his eyes when he'd seen the mess the Kings had made of his favourite toy... Nate knew that look well. There'd been real concern in Colin's eyes, beyond having his property damaged.

He finished shaving and ran a hand through his hair and blew a kiss to the mirror.

Show time.

* * * * *

Burro took Nate down to the staff lounge where Colin was working on his laptop. Enrique sat in a chair nearby, the gun in his lap. He scowled at Nate, and Nate glanced down at the floor, avoiding his gaze.

Burro put a hand on Nate's shoulder and the younger man gave him a nervous glance as the Latino man pushed him into a chair.

"He has something he wants to tell you, jefe."

Burro leaned back against the wall and folded his arms.

Colin ran his gaze over Nate, the younger man's pale face, his dark hair grown long so that his fringe was starting to fall over his eyes. The fear in those same eyes.

The big man clasped his hands between his legs with a look of glee. "Is it time?"

Nate nodded and swallowed. "Can we do this alone?"

Colin's smile grew wide. "And have you attack me? I don't think so, lad."

"I'm not going to attack you. Not in this state."

He gingerly pulled his shirt up, showing Colin his bruised body.

"I'm done. I can't take any more." He closed his eyes and swallowed. "I'll do whatever you want. But not with them watching. Give me that much."

Colin considered him. "I'm not stupid, lad. I need to know for sure you won't come after me if we do this and I let you go."

Nate started to cry. He put an arm across his face, his body shaking with sobs.

"I get it, Colin, I fucked up. I fucked everything up, and I need to be..." he swallowed and looked up at Colin, tears spilling from his eyes. "Please. Please can we do it in private?"

Colin said nothing, and he broke into sobs again.

Burro stepped forward. "I'll take him back to his cell."

Colin put up a hand. "No. No. Let him talk." He scanned Nate's face. "Tell me you're done, Lloyd. Tell me you're ready to beg for it."

Nate licked tears from his lips and spread his arms wide. "I'm done. I'm yours. Take..." He swallowed. "Take what you want."

Colin took in a deep breath and let it out again. "All right. But not here."

Nate's eyes widened. What did he mean 'not here'?

Colin put his head on one side. "You're lucky. Everything's set up."

Nate felt a stab of fear. What did he mean, 'set up'?

"Enrique, put cuffs on the lad." He nodded to Burro. "You can stay here. I trust your brother more than I trust you to keep the lad in line."

"Where are we going?" Nate asked, as Enrique got to his feet.

"On a little trip," said Colin. "This place is depressing. I'm going to take you somewhere we can celebrate properly."

Nate did not like the sound of that at all. Sure, leaving the prison sounded fantastic, but it meant Burro wouldn't be there to help him. And Enrique hated him. And Enrique had the gun.

As Enrique snapped handcuffs around his wrists, Colin put a hand under his chin. Nate sniffed back tears as Colin searched his eyes.

Apparently satisfied, he nodded to Enrique, and the guard pushed Nate towards the corridor.

Nate glanced back over his shoulder and Burro gave him a slight nod.

Nate fixed his eyes back in front of him and did his best to be ready for whatever came next.

* * * * *

The Spanish sun was a shock to Nate's system, as Enrique escourted him across the tarmac to a black four wheel drive, pushing him into the partitioned-off back seat.

The guard pocketed his gun and took a blindfold from Colin, securing it tightly across Nate's eyes. The car door slammed shut, and Nate sat back against the seat, wondering what the hell he'd got himself into.

They drove for what seemed like an hour, and Nate finally stopped trying to figure out where they were going and snoozed in the car's air conditioning.

When they arrived, Enrique hauled him out of the car and pulled off the blindfold.

Nate's mouth dropped open as he took it all in. They were standing outside a classic Spanish ranch house, all shiny tiled walks, white plaster walls and round windows.

Only someone like Colin would rent a place like this, then spend most of his time sitting in the fluoro daylight of a prison.

And then it hit. Colin wasn't renting it. This was Colin's 'holiday home'. This mansion was his goddamn holiday home.

Colin stood with his arms folded, enjoying the younger man's awe.

Nate glanced at him. "Why the fuck are you wasting time on me when you have this?"

Colin lifted his eyebrows with a self-deprecating smile. "It's something, isn't it? I've been trying to figure out a story I could tell Ellie to convince her to move here with me." He ran his gaze over Nate. "I think you'll enjoy it here."

Nate frowned. "I thought we were just here for—"

"Sex?" asked Colin. "No. No, seeing you broken as you are has given me a better idea. Until Ellie takes me back, you can be my house boy."

"What?"

"You can take care of the house. Clean the pool. Keep things tidy. Give me foot massages and the like."

"Yeah, get a labradoodle."

Colin cocked his head and smiled at him. "You fucked my wife, lad." He looked up at his house proudly. "This is your chance to start paying off your debt."

He rested a hand on Nate's shoulder.

"I've asked her to fly out to speak with me. When she gets here, you'll show her your true nature. Docile. Submissive. Right now she's thinks you're some alpha male with a cock of gold. You'll show her that you're nothing but a cheap trinket; shiny on the outside, muck-grey on the inside."

He patted Nate's shoulder.

"You're free to go once she agrees to take me back."

Jesus. Demean himself in front of Ellie. Begging Colin for sex was almost preferable.

* * * * *

Colin led him into the house, Enrique following with the gun.

The floors were all tiled, the walls brick and white stucco. Fans turned slowly against the wooden ceilings, taking the edge off the relentless heat.

Colin pushed Nate up a staircase and showed him to the bedroom that was to be his—a room so large it was a bedroom and lounge all in one, with a balcony that overlooked the surrounding farm land. It was about as secure as dropping Nate out in the open and letting him go.

Apparently Colin was not unaware of this.

"Sit on the bed, lad."

Nate did as he said, and Enrique fixed him with an ankle monitor.

Colin pulled out his cellphone and checked its status. Satisfied, he slid the phone back into his pocket.

"Understand this. If you stray off the property, Enrique will hunt you down and shoot you." He gestured for Nate to follow him and led him out onto the balcony. Fields of low olive trees stretched out on all sides, spread too far apart to provide cover.

"I'm not going to tell you where the boundary's set. Stay in the house. That's all you need to know."

"Then how will I wait at the school gate for you every afternoon?"

Colin frowned.

"Like Lassie?" Nate prompted. "You didn't have Lassie growing up?"

Christ, no wonder Colin was a psychopath. Even Nate'd had a copy of Lassie Come Home as a child. Faded and torn and stolen from the school library, sure, but he'd had a copy.