Nathan & Cass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned as I slapped her ass several times and muttered, "yes, sir."

I rewarded her by briefly returning my finger to stroke her clit and replied, "That's a good girl."

Cass arched back and screamed out, "Oh, fuck!" I immediately pulled my finger away from her clit and slapped her ass.

She leaned forward, her legs trembling, and collapsed onto my chest. Her breath was ragged as she pleaded, "Please, I don't think I can take much more. May I please cum?"

I could feel my own orgasm rising as I pounded my fingers deeper into her asshole and said, "Flick your clit slowly. I feel that you are trying to cum too quickly I will force you to stop."

She groaned, "Thank you, sir" before she thrust her hand down to her pussy. Her little finger moved slowly and I knew that it was torturing her. I squirted more lube between her ass cheeks and pounded harder. She moaned a deep, guttural moan and bucked harder onto my throbbing cock.

"How does that feel, Cass?" I whispered.

She moaned another guttural moan and whimpered, "It feels amazing, sir."

My dick lurched at her obedience. I pounded her asshole harder with my fingers. I could feel myself about to go over the edge. I slapped her ass and said, "Make yourself cum."

She grunted and barely managed to say, "Thank you, sir," before furiously stroking her clit. I pounded her ass harder as she arched her hips toward me and flicked her protruding clit. She grinded her hips onto my cock as I felt her pussy gush onto my thighs again. This time she yelled, "FUCK! I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" and thrust herself onto my cock faster. I slapped her ass then spread her ass cheeks open so I could shove my fingers into her asshole farther. Her nails were so deep into my shoulder that I was sure blood would drip as soon as she pulled them away.

She thrust eagerly onto my cock while her finger flailed desperately on her clit. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth and slapped her ass cheek one final time. Cass's entire body shook and I felt her begin to cum from deep inside her pussy. She quivered and shook and panted while digging her nails deeper into my shoulder. My cock couldn't last anymore and I quaked as my own orgasm rocked me to the core.

I removed my fingers from Cass's asshole and slid her off me. She moaned and flopped to my left onto the couch and panted, "Holy fuck that was amazing."

I was speechless but responded with a guttural sound that somewhat resembled the word "yes".

She looked at the clock across the room and said, "It's getting late. I have an early class tomorrow and my roommate will be pissed if I stumble in and wake her up after midnight. I'll see you tomorrow."

(To be continued. . .)

12