Nathan and Lainie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze. She jumped back so abruptly she stumbled, lost her balance, and found herself sitting on the ottoman. I would have laughed if I wasn't so confused.

"What on earth was that?" She giggled. "Stupid question, I know. I'm sorry. I was just really surprised. Your father was very self conscious because his penis was, uh, on the small side. I just assumed... You aren't a big guy and I thought you were... Anyway, I was just surprised."

My cock isn't that much bigger than average, but even an average sized penis looks large on a very small frame. Mine was big enough to be completely out of proportion with the rest of me. As a result, I thought I looked grotesque naked. "I'm glad it's not small, but I wish it wasn't quite so big. I look funny naked. I'm like a face with a Cyrano nose, a freak."

"I doubt that," She hesitated. "Show me."

"Now? Here?"

"Please."

I was nervous, but delighted by this turn of events. I would have preferred to be watching her take off her clothes, but anybody taking off anything was a giant step in the right direction. Mom's wiggle room was disappearing. I quickly shucked everything except my boxers. I took a deep breath and pulled them down. My cock popped out. It bobbed up and down as I walked towards Lainie, still sitting on the ottoman. I stopped a couple of feet in front of her.

"Wow," she said. "Wow. It's beautiful. I mean that."

"I don't look weird?"

"Maybe a little, but weird isn't always bad. Unusual is a better word. Turn around."

I slowly did a turn.

"Wow. Teach me something."

"What?"

"I don't know. Something."

"Well I'm very excited right now." My cock was pulsing. "I'm very close to coming. The head is more sensitive than the shaft. Uh--"

"Do you like it gentle and slow, or hard and fast?"

"Both can be good. Gentle and slow takes longer. When I get to the point I'm at now, it doesn't matter. When I start to come, I like to go slow and hold tight."

Lainie peered underneath. "What about your balls? If I held them in my hand, would you come?"

"I don't think so. Tickling them can be nice, but it isn't a really sensitive spot." "Good," said Lainie, and she reached out and took them in her hand. I was so surprised, I nearly fell. I had to steady myself by placing a hand on Lainie's shoulder. She rolled them around the palm of hand and hefted them. "Eggs," was all she said. My cock was quivering under her gaze. She noticed that it was leaking. She gently scraped the slit with a nail, and tested the texture by rubbing her fingers together. With the tip of her finger, she smeared the pre-come around the head of my cock. I tried to ignore her by listening to Frank Sinatra croon.

"Lubricant," Lainie decided. It was all I could do to nod. She was still holding my balls with her left hand. "Do you mind?" she asked politely, but she didn't wait for an answer. Her right hand slowly reached out and gently ran her hand along my cock, before grasping it just below the head. I gasped and bit my lip. "To dream the impossible dream," sang Frank.

"Wow," said Lainie. "It's hot."

I couldn't breathe. Wow was the word of the day. "Tell me if I'm not doing this right," she said as she gave my cock a gentle tug. "I'm going for gentle and slow."

I lasted three strokes. On the fourth, I erupted. A rope of come rocketed over Mom's shoulder. She squeezed tightly and kept stroking. The second spurt hit her in the chest just above her neckline and disappeared down her dress. The third landed in her lap. The fourth on her knee. I groaned and swayed. The last of my come bubbled over Lainie's hand. She continued to manipulate my cock until I called uncle. "Okay, okay," I said. "It gets really sensitive after I come like that."

"That was really neat," said Lainie. "I've never seen anything like it." She released my cock, stood up and gave me a quick kiss. "And that was some first date." She started toward the stairs.

"Wait," I said. "Not yet."

"Nathan," she said. "I'm covered with your come. It is running down my back for God's sakes. It's inside my bra. My hands are full and I'm trying not to drip on the carpet. Good night."

"You're going to masturbate later, aren't you? Let me watch."

"Good night, Nathan."

Her tone told me that the date was over. I turned off the movie and went to bed. I had to replay the evening's events in my mind – right up to orgasm – twice before I could sleep.

12