Nathan and Lainie Ch. 03

Story Info
Nathan earns another visit from Lainie.
3k words
4.4
30.5k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5. Earning More

Like most shy and introverted people, I had learned to be invisible at school even though the fact that I was an excellent student and a good baseball player drew attention to me. Teachers who tried to draw me out in class quickly learned that I didn't want to participate and most let me hide at the back of the room. I did the work and did it well, so they couldn't really complain.

People often congratulated me after a good baseball game, but I'd just nod or mutter "Thanks" and hurry on. I loved being part of the baseball team, but none of my teammates were really friends. My nickname was "Shrimp" which made me wince even when it was used affectionately. When opponents razzed me about belonging in Little League, members of my own team thought it was funny, and that hurt. I was one of the top players but I didn't really belong.

I didn't really belong anywhere. I spent my day at school hurrying from one class to another, from one quiet nook in the library to another in study hall to another on the back stairs where I usually ate my lunch while reading a book. This is the pattern I had to change. This is the pattern I had an incentive to change.

The positive factor – aside from the incentive itself – was that Mother couldn't be expecting a lot. She is basically the same person in the same boat – she works alone at home and has few friends. She is every bit as shy and introverted as I am. She knows she is asking for something difficult. I was fairly certain I would be rewarded for making an effort even if the result was a humiliating experience for me. In fact a humiliating experience might deliver up the best reward from Lainie.

Therefore, I decided the way to impress my mother was to (try to) make friends with a girl. A girl friend was not a realistic goal but a friend who was a girl? Why not? I told myself that I could do that. Furthermore, since failure might yield up results as good if not better than success, I might as well swing for the fences. I resolved that I would try to talk to Connie Seabrook. I knew her casually since she was going out with the star of the baseball team. She was in my history class and I often saw her in the library where she worked part time. She was attractive, she was smart, and she had been – before fateful Friday – my favourite masturbatory fantasy. Would having lunch and a conversation with Connie Seabrook qualify as progress?

On Thursday, I went to the cafeteria with several opening lines at the ready. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for me, Connie was having lunch with a group of her friends. No way was I joining a group. I was relieved, but also disappointed. When Mother asked me about my day that evening, I shrugged, and she sighed. No Lainie on Thursday night. On Friday, my luck was better. Connie was eating alone and reading a book. I nearly chickened out, but the thought of Lainie... I went over to her table and set down my tray.

"Hi Connie. D-Do you mind if I join you?" My heart was thumping.

"Hi Nate. Sure, I guess." She had a puzzled expression on her face. (Did she mean "Sure, I could join her" or "Sure, I mind." I hesitated and sat down.) "What's up?" she asked.

"Uh... uh..." (I couldn't remember any of my openings. Not a one.)

Her expression turned from curious to suspicious. "You're not hitting on me are you? Because I've already got a boyfrie-"

"No, no," I interrupted. "That's the furthest thing from my mind. I wouldn't dream of it." (Geez, that makes it sound like I don't think she is worth hitting on.) "I mean I know you go out with Ken."

"So what's up?"

"Uh... I'm trying to please my mother." I blurted. (Jesus, where did that come from? What a fiasco this was turning out to be.) Connie lifted an eyebrow. The absurdity of the entire situation struck me and I laughed out loud. Connie looked even more confused. I suddenly relaxed. How could this get worse? I decided to give Connie more or less the truth.

"She's worried about me lately. She thinks I'm too much of a loner. Every day she asks me if I talked to anybody interesting. Tonight when she asks, I'll tell her I talked to you. She will be pleased." (And maybe she'll pay off.)

"Sandy Struthers," said Connie. "Every time my Dad hears about a teenage suicide he goes haywire. I have to assure him that I'm happy at least twice before he settles down." Sandy Struthers! Sandy was a girl at our school who had killed herself a few weeks before I first met Lainie. Did Mother think that I...

"Geez," I said. "I never thought of that. That's the reason she's on my case." And in my bed. Suddenly I felt really badly. It must have shown on my face.

"So. Let's please your mother," said Connie with a smile, "How do I qualify as interesting?"

"Well, you read for one thing," I tilted my head enough to read the title of her book. "'Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance' no less."

"It isn't really about motorcycles."

"I know. I've read it."

It turned out we had a lot in common. We both liked books, we both liked baseball, we both liked old movies and we were both raised by single parents. (Connie's mother had died when she was five.) I was sorry when the bell went and lunch hour ended. I think Connie enjoyed herself too.

I was walking on air for the rest of the day. Most people wouldn't see it as a big deal, but I was delighted and not only because of Lainie. I'd taken a risk and it wasn't a disaster! I was so pleased with myself that I even volunteered an answer in math class! The only fly in the ointment was Sandy Struthers. Every time I thought of her - which was too often - I'd feel a stab of guilt.

"Hi Mom," I shouted when I got home after baseball practice. She was setting the table for dinner.

"Hello, dear. Dinner is about fifteen minutes so if you didn't shower after practice, you've got time."

I quickly showered. I could hardly wait for dinner. I could hardly wait for after dinner. I'd had an erection on and off all afternoon. I thought about taking care of it in the shower, but I decided to wait. Not only did I have progress to report, I was almost sure I could use that progress to summon Lainie tonight.

I came into the kitchen rubbing my hands together. Mom had already dished up. I sat down and started to eat.

"So how was your day, dear?"

"I had a great day," I replied.

"Really?"

"Really." I wasn't volunteering anything. Mom hesitated. She knew something was up. Instead of asking about the great day, she came out with her usual question.

"Did you talk to anyone interesting today?"

"Yes. Yes, I did. I had lunch with a girl I know."

Mom's eyebrows shot up. "No! Really?"

"Yep," I said smugly.

"Who?" Mom leaned forward. "Details. I want details."

"I don't think so," I replied. "Guys don't discuss girls with their mother. All I'm saying is that it was nice and that it made me feel really good about myself."

She knew perfectly well what I was doing. For the first time, I had some leverage in this game and I was using it. "Well, good for you," she said. "You know, I was planning on a quiet night in front of the television but I think I'll have a shower and disappear for a while."

"That sounds like fun," I said. Sandy Struthers. Another stab of guilt. Mom is doing this because she's terrified I'm going to do something I have no intention of doing. I wasn't beyond taking advantage of a mistake, but I couldn't let her stay terrified about an imaginary problem.

Mom tried to tease some information out of me while we finished dinner, but I would not bite. We finished dinner.

"But before you go for your shower, I have to talk to you about Sandy Struthers." Her head snapped around. "I think one of the reasons we are playing this game is that you are worried about nothing. Nothing. Do you hear me?" She nodded. "No matter how depressed or lonely I get, I would never do that. I could never leave you like that or hurt you like that. Never. Do you understand me?"

She nodded. "Thank you." She stared into space for more than a minute, long enough to make me wonder whether I'd blown it with Lainie. Finally, she smiled. "I guess I'm lucky that a deal is a deal. Now I'm sure you are going to volunteer to take my turn at the dishes for me."

I quickly nodded. I wasn't the only one with leverage. I didn't care. I quickly cleaned up the kitchen and sat down to wait. I was shaking with anticipation. My cock was hard, diamond cutting hard. Mom was taking her time. Finally, I heard her call me from her bedroom.

She was lying on her bed, wearing her full length nightgown again and smoking a cigarette. My cock throbbed. "Hello Lainie." She stubbed out the cigarette.

"Hi, Nathan. I hear you had an adventure today." I nodded. "So lose those shorts and your shirt and get over here." I quickly shucked my clothes and snuggled in beside her. She gave me a kiss and lightly grasped my cock. I went for her breast and caressed the hard nipple through her gown. She didn't try to stop me so I was already ahead of the game.

"One day I'd like to see your breasts when the nipples aren't like this," I said.

"And for a change, I'd like to see your cock when it was soft, but we can't have everything," Lainie replied laughing. "Now. Details. I want details."

I began to tell her the story but she interrupted me almost immediately.

"Connie Seabrook? Ken's girlfriend? She's a babe! You devil, you!" She squeezed my cock. I tried to ignore that and went on with the story. Another interruption.

"You mentioned me?"

"I didn't mean to – it just popped out." When I went on to mention Connie's Sandy Struthers theory, Lainie's hand stopped her slow massage.

"She's perceptive isn't she?"

"She's very smart," I replied. I went on with the story, but she couldn't stop interrupting.

"Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance?"

I sighed. "Yes. Do you want to hear the rest of this tonight? Shut that pretty mouth..." I gave it a kiss, "and let me finish."

She released my cock and drew her hand across her mouth, zipping it closed. Her thumb – which had been slowly rubbing the head of my cock - was slick with my precum. She licked at it and then slowly sucked the entire thumb into her mouth and then slowly pulled it out. My cock gave another lurch before her hand found it again.

She did keep quiet until I told her about Connie liking classic movies. "We even discussed whether it was perverted to lust after dead actors. I told her that I thought Barbara Stanwyk was sooo sexy."

"You did not. What did she say?"

"She said her Dad still had the hots for Marilyn so I couldn't be all that bad."

"Then what?"

"Then the bell rang. We had to go to class."

Mom clapped her hands. "I'm amazed. You did great. I suppose you think you did well enough to earn a reward." She gave my cock a little squeeze.

While I was telling my story I hardly noticed her fingers dancing on my shaft, but now I was acutely aware of how close I was to coming. "If you keep that up, it is going to be too late to reward anybody." Lainie immediately stopped.

"The obvious next step in our adventure is oral sex. I'll tell you what. You get to choose. Do you want to give or receive?"

"Give," I said immediately. Her hand went back to slowly stroking my cock again.

"Darn it," Lainie said and slid down the bed a foot. "Are you sure? I could slip down another foot or so... I so much want to learn how to give a proper blowjob." She took her thumb and sucked it back into her mouth. "Mmmmm..."

It was too much for me. "Too late," I groaned and exploded. Come shot up between us and hit her in the chin. Lainie quickly went back to my cock and began to squeeze and wring it dry. Another spasm, another, and then another. The front of Lainie's nightgown was soaked. I groaned with each squeeze while Lainie giggled.

She hopped out of bed, peeled off the nightgown and hopped back. For the first time, Lainie snuggled up against me naked. Her nipples were burning into my chest. I kissed her on the lips and on the neck while I played with her breast. My other hand slipped down her body through her pubic hair. I kissed my way down to her breast.

"This isn't oral sex," Lainie gasped, as my fingers danced around her slit. It was slick.

"I'm a beginner," I said. Besides, it wasn't altruism that drove my choice. I would love to get a blowjob, but more than anything, I wanted to explore her body. "And I'm using my mouth." I sucked on her nipple. I released her right breast and leaned over to inhale her left one. When I did my cock – it was hard again – poked her in the leg. She reached down and squeezed it.

I paused "You'll tell me if I'm not doing this right?"

"You're doing fine."

I cupped her plump mound and pressed. Mom moaned. When a finger felt a bump, Lainie gasped again and said "Oh my." The finger continued to probe until it suddenly slipped inside her. It was surrounded by warmth and wetness. "Oh my," said Lainie again as I felt her cunt clench my finger. Leaving the finger where it was, I slid down the bed - Lainie had to reluctantly release my cock - and peered closely at her pussy. It was beautiful. I slowly pulled my finger out and pushed it back in. Her cunt throbbed around the digit. I pulled it out again. Lainie was making little whimpering noises.

"Spread your legs a little more," I said. Lainie immediately complied. The smell was indescribable. "Pheromones," I thought. I bent my head and kissed her cunt lips. Lainie whispered, "Please..." I took my tongue and licked her pussy from bottom to top. "Oh my," said Lainie. I did it again, stopping this time to probe her insides. She tasted as good as she smelled. Lainie groaned. I licked and nibbled at her clit. "Yes," said Lainie, "Right there. Oh my." I returned to the bottom and started up again. "I'm fucking her with my tongue," I thought as I pushed it in and out. Back up to her clit. "Don't stop, please don't stop," cried Lainie.

I started to move down again, but Lainie grabbed my head with both hands and held my tongue in place on her clit. She moaned as it danced over her bump. My face was soaked. Lainie's hips were beginning to buck against my face. "I'm... going... to... come!" I sucked her entire clit into my mouth. "OOHH! MY! GOODNESS!" A violent shudder ripped through her. My face was mashed against her cunt. I sucked harder. Another shudder was nearly as violent. A third. A fourth smaller orgasm rippled. I couldn't breathe. My nose was bent uncomfortably against her pubic bone. Her hands were pulling at my hair and her thighs were trying to crack my head like a nutcracker cracks a nut. Suddenly she relaxed and I could breathe again.

I crawled up between her legs and kissed her. My cock was rock hard, of course, and it dragged through her wetness. Lainie grabbed it and laid it - safely - on top of her mound. She licked my face. "So nice," said Lainie. "Did you like doing that?"

"I've never had so much fun in my life," I said. I started to move. The shaft of my cock was gliding over her wet cunt. "Careful now," murmured Lainie as I tried to "accidentally" draw back and find the right spot. I ignored her. "I could just put the tip in," I begged.

"No," Lainie said firmly. "Roll over." We reversed positions. Lainie kissed me on the lips and sat up. Her cunt lips were wrapped around my shaft. The head of my cock peeked out from between her legs. She drew back and my cock nearly disappeared. I could feel the head bump over her clit. When it did Lainie gave a sharp intake of breath. She slowly moved forward again. Back. Forward. I began to move in the same rhythm. Lainie went faster. My balls began to boil.

Lainie sensed I was getting close. She raised herself off my cock, grabbed it, and started to frantically frig her clit with it. "A second, give me a second," she said. But the sight of the fat helmet rubbing against her little man... Her tits were bouncing because she was bouncing... It was all too much. It felt like I was turned inside out. Her clit disappeared under a flood of my hot white cream. "OH MY!" squealed Lainie and she came hard. I was still spraying come everywhere. When it slowed to a dribble, Lainie released my cock and collapsed onto my chest.

She kissed me on the nose. "That was great. Thank you." She heaved herself off the bed. "I'm having another shower. This is a messy business."

"Thanks, Lainie. See you soon, I hope."

"You do realize that it will take more than another lunch conversation to..." She let her sentence trail off.

"I figured," I replied.