Nathan Price and The Hidden City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathing heavily, Sarah eyed up my piece with lust in her eyes. Her warm emerald green eyes locked with mine as she opened her mouth and moved her head forward. Taking my cock deep into her mouth, Sarah never once moved her eyes from mine. She slowly sunk her lips together, applying light pressure to my dick.

Sarah slowly extended her tongue and let it bash against my dick. Groaning, I titled my head to the ceiling, it had been a while since I last got laid and Sarah was simply a Goddess. Almost immediately, Sarah started to bob her head up and down on my pole keeping me locked into the room. Putting her hands either side of my legs, Sarah pushed herself up from the bed to give herself a better position. Taking in only half of my dick, Sarah would bob her head down to halfway on my shaft and then slowly pull herself back up towards the tip. Drawing out the feeling, at an antagonising rate.

Sarah let out a low moan as she sucked at my cock, her moans vibrated around the room as she bobbed her head. Taking my right hand, I slowly brushed it through her soft brown hair, moving it from in front of her pretty face. Sarah moved her right hand from the bed and slowly wrapped it around my cock's base. Pumping away at my cock as she bobbed her head up and down, Sarah moved her body up a little to give herself better leverage.

Slowly pulling herself up off of my dick, Sarah resumed pumping away at my cock. Every so often looking up at me, while I had my eyes shut tightly. Sarah leant in and planted a soft kiss on my cock's head, she then care-free opened her mouth again and swallowed half of my cock. Bobbing her head up and down, making it slick with her spit, Sarah moaned lowly around my dick. Sarah let her tongue travel from inside her mouth and let it bash against my dick's underside playfully.

She stroked away at my stiff pole with her tongue as she continued to bob her head up and down on it. Sarah then dragged her mouth up to my dick's head and slowly let her tongue flick against it with ease. My groaning obviously encouraged her as she carried on with this action, making me move up off of the bed forcing more of my dick past her mouth.

Sarah seemed to be in complete control of the blowjob, she obviously had experience beforehand and was using it expertly. Sarah easily slid up and down my shaft, merrily sucking at my cock. She gave no signs of whether my dick was the biggest she had, or whether she was just that good. Sarah smiled and opened her mouth, my dick falling from her mouth freely.

Beaming up at me, Sarah then opened her mouth and leant forward. Her lips enveloped my member's head, which was all she seemed to want to take. Her tongue then started to tap lightly against the head, her lips forming a smile as I moaned.

Sarah's left hand then moved upwards and cupped my sac lightly, her hand resting with my nuts on its base. Sarah lightly squeezed them, before she moved her head off of my member. Sarah looked up at me and smiled sweetly. Leaning in past my spear, Sarah planted a kiss on my nuts before she took my cock back into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around my head again, Sarah dropped her mouth so she had half of my member in her mouth. Her tongue moved to the underside of my member, the soft spongy organ dragged along the under vein. Evoking yet another moan from me, Sarah smiled and let herself bob up and down on my member at a steady speed.

Dragging herself off of my member again, Sarah took her hand off of my sac and using said hand, she pushed my cock upwards so it was pressed against my chest. Sarah smiled and lightly licked her way up from my base to the head, reaching the purple helmet, she licked her way around the head. Jerking my cock steadily, Sarah leant in and spat on my cock, her sweet saliva splattering against my cock.

Groaning and having had enough, I took Sarah's hands in mine and pulled her upwards. Sarah quickly broke away from my hand and peeled off her dress, ditching it on the floor she turned around and hopped onto the bed. Taking a few moments to drink in the sight, I watched as Sarah moved up the bed and parted her legs. Breathing slowly, Sarah looked at me and smiled. "Come and get it Nate."

Smiling to myself, I nodded and knelt on the bed. I gripped Sarah by her petite waist and aimed my cock with my free hand at her warm, tight cunt. Both of us gasped at the same time. Me, due to her insane tightness and I'm not sure why she gasped, but I'm glad she did. Obviously means I did something right. Her legs smoothly fell to the bed before they wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer into her. Still kneeling, I placed both my hands on her hips and started to fuck her.

Sarah's eyes were half open in lust, as she started to roll her hips towards my member. I put my right hand up on her magnificent chest and lightly squeezed her left breast making her moan aloud. My left hand was pressing on her bed sheets as a base for my thrusting. I started to pull my member out and slam it back in at a rough pace, withdrawing about three quarters and burying half of the member back in.

I wanted to change positions, so I unhooked her legs, keeping them in the same shape, I lightly rolled her over and managed to keep myself buried in her. Pressing myself over her, in essentially a reverse missionary position, I could hear Sarah gasp at each thrust I took. Close to cumming already? I kind of hoped so as I carried on fucking her at the same brutal pace. A wicked grin then flashed over my face. I took hold of her hips and pulled them up so we were in a doggy style position.

Mustering up some strength, I gripped hold of her hips and pulled her upwards so her legs were off of the bed sheets. Then, quick as a flash, I pulled myself forward, burying my dick inside her and got myself a better grip of her small body. Gripping hold of her by her thighs, I started to slam myself forward and a relentless pace. Sweat was already starting to drip off of me, this position was a classic endurance tester.

Sarah seemed to get with the programme rather quickly and propped herself up on her elbows, shifting all her weight so that it was at the top of her body. Sarah's head fell forward so it was resting on her pillow, letting me do all the work, Sarah simply moaned into the pillow.

As I fucked her cunt, I could hear Sarah starting to breathe heavier. Good. I was close to cumming but could hold out if she came first. The sweat was rolling down my face and starting to sting my eyes, I couldn't keep up this position for much longer. Sarah was still on the bed, so I just let her legs drop down into a standard doggy style position. Sarah gasped aloud at the sudden drop but was back into the action of being fucked. Putting my hand on Sarah's hips, I pulled her upwards so she was off of my dick at a two o'clock position. Wrapping my hands around her waist, I moved my hands up to her large breasts and lightly cupped them, rubbing my thumbs over her nipples. Sarah gasped aloud before her breath started to get shorter.

"Fuck... Nathan I'm coming!"

Just what I wanted to hear. I nodded silently and moved my head around, reaching Sarah's face we kissed again. Our tongues clumsily bumping into each other as Sarah started to cum. Breaking the kiss, Sarah threw her head back, her brown hair throwing itself against my chest as she came over my dick, her screams bouncing around the room.

"FUUUCK!"

I wasn't far behind her and started to pump faster, taking my hands away from her chest, I pushed the dazed Sarah down and carried on fucking her from behind. Gripping hold of her hips, I carried on pounding away at her until I felt my balls tense up. Keeping hold of my self restraint, I called out to Sarah.

"Sarah, I'm going to cum!"

"Not in me... On my ass." Sarah let out, her body almost in a state of shock as she simply shook with each pounding I delivered. Nodding to myself silently, I pulled out at the last moment and shot my wad all over her small ass. My strands sailed through the air and hit her skin with a light 'smack' sound. I breathed deeply as I shot several strands out, decorating her ass. We were still for a moment, before Sarah rolled over, my cum staining on her sheets.

"That... Was probably a mistake..." Sarah said looking up at me from her bed. I looked at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I've never done that with a client before." I thanked my lucky stars, the majority of my clients were miserable old men too racist and sexist to care. Chuckling lightly, Sarah broke the temporary silence.

"You should probably go... I'll get in contact with you later on tomorrow."

Nodding my head lightly, I pulled on my jeans which were mere inches away from the bed. Grabbing my shoes and shirt, I made my way over to the door. Pulling my shoes on, I tucked my shirt under my arm temporarily.

"I'll be at the dock all day. Lot number 34. You can meet me there if you'd like?" I half asked, half said as Sarah pulled the bed sheets over her. Sarah barely acknowledged me as she nodded half heartedly. Shaking my head, I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. Looking down the corridor, I could've swore I saw someone I didn't want too.

Walking down the corridor, I reached into my pocket and pulled out nothing. Fuck. Where was my knife? Finding the stairwell, I opened the door and stepped out into the stairwell, keeping my wits about me. With the door still open, I took my hand off of it slowly and looked around. What was about to happen, struck me off balance. The door was kicked back into my face, sending me crashing to the floor.

Yelling in surprise, I put my hands up to guard my face when a big boot was delivered to my gut. Dangerously close to the stairs, I reached up for the rail to pull myself up, but was hit by another big fist. Teetering on the top, I reached up again when a voice spoke up.

"Clive, that's enough." Shaking away the tears in my eyes from being hit in the face, I saw my attacker was Clive Owen.

"Clive? Who let you off your leash?" I retorted, still trying to find the source of the voice.

"Fuck you, ya cunt!" Clive said in his strong British accent, he towered over me and had what seemed to be nearly double my strength. Gripping me by my neck he threw me across the floor, I hit the opposite wall with a thud. Pressing at the floor, I pushed myself up where I came face to face with the last person I wanted to see.

"Hello Nathan."

"Hello Hilary. What do you want?" I spat, pulling myself to my feet.

"Just a chat." Hilary said, keeping her voice calm and collected.

"I'd prefer a piss off." Always quick to retort against my rival, I looked around and only saw Clive with her.

"Ha ha Nathan. Ha ha. Now, what were you doing with Sarah Michelle Gellar? Don't even try and deny it either!" Hilary said, her voice raising at the end of the sentence, almost as if it was a question.

"Sarah? Heh, can't two people just meet in a room to have fun with each other?" I said, tempting fate as Hilary's face contorted at the image. "What's wrong Hilary it wasn't so long ago that we were doing the same thing. Remember? Before you stabbed me in the back?"

I should explain... Years ago, Hilary was in a similar position to Ashley or Vanessa. A student of archaeology, only thing is... So was I. We were barely out of college when we got roped into searching for a golden idol in Alaska...

"Goddammit! I knew it would be cold. But this is taking the piss!" I cursed, slamming the Ice Truck's door behind me, startling Dizzy, the driver, and my two fellow students, Paris and Hilary. "How much further Dizzy!?" I shouted, still fuming about the situation we had been landed with. Our employer, Malcolm McDowell, head of McDowell Industries, had sent us out here with little more than the bare essentials.

Dizzy was a sturdy man, late forties with long gray hair, tied back into a braided pony tail. He had a big bushy beard that had specks of snow on it from when I opened the door. Dizzy peered out of his window and back at the map, then he looked at me. "'Bout thirty more minutes that way." Dizzy said, pointing in a north-ward direction.

I nodded my head silently and slumped into the tatty, yet comfy chair. Looking behind me, I saw Hilary and Paris curled up in each others arms trying to keep themselves warm. I gave them both a small thumbs up sign to try and keep their spirits up. They simply nodded their heads with a defeated look in their eyes.

"What the fuck are we doing here?" I muttered to myself as the engines roared to life, taking us back on our trip out to a frozen hellish landscape. Dizzy chuckled to himself and changed the gear on his freakishly large gear box. Closing my eyes, I silently prayed to whomever was listening that we could all get out of here in one piece. What I didn't know was that only two of us would, and only one of us intact.

The roaring engines stopped and Dizzy nudged me, waking me up. Rubbing at my eyes, I saw the large abandoned science post that we were sent to investigate. I shook my head silently and pushed myself out of the chair. Dizzy spoke in his thick Texan accent. "You say there won't be much in there?"

"Can't see why there would. When the local Police came they would've removed anything that looked like evidence. This thing wouldn't, we should be ten minutes tops." I answered grabbing my fleece and bag of equipment. Waving a hand in front of Hilary and Paris, the pair stirred, looked up and saw what we saw. The two then pulled themselves out of their seat and joined us in the cockpit.

"Should we get going then Nate?" Paris asked, struggling with her large bag. I silently nodded and opened up the side door and jumped down to the snow. Looking around, there was no sign of life, obviously this thing had been dead for years. Apparently, this golden idol we were sent to look for had magical powers. Caused a group of scientists to go mad when they had it in their possession, so why Mister McDowell wanted it in his is beyond me.

The four of us walked forward into the building, stopping at the main doors, I peered up at the corner and saw a broken down video camera staring straight at the door. It caught everything that occurred that fateful night and even some of the strange aftermath. Just as soon as we saw it, it fell off of it's placing and hit the floor with a crash, circuits shooting out everywhere. I looked over at Dizzy who looked back at me with a similar look in his eye. Persevering, we made our way into the building. There were scorch marks all over the place, tables, computer desks, chairs, computer screens every where.

We took a few more steps in before I turned around and spoke. "Alright. Let's find this thing and get the hell out of here. It should be behind a picture of the team that was here. If it hasn't been burned down that is..." I said that last part to myself as we made our way into the complex. The building itself was tiny and didn't really seem like a top scientific facility. It was the most rectangular building I had ever seen in my life. Right at the start of the facility you could see the end of it, in the middle there were two frozen pillars with glass casing wrapped around them. Weird.

Looking around, I saw a black box, with a padlock on it. Pulling my .38 out of my pocket, I held it by the barrel and smashed at the padlock. Loosening it, seeing Hilary behind me I passed it to her. "Can you hold onto that for me Hil?" I asked, opening up the box. Inside the box were various floppy discs each marked with dates and times. I picked up the box and scooped it under my arm, turning round I saw that Hilary had wandered on. My gun still in her possession. Shrugging, I set off just behind her, looking around.

"Hey! We got it here!" Dizzy shouted as he unhooked the painting, placing it down on the floor beneath where it was hanging. I ran around the long way, retracing my steps from the inside and down to where Dizzy and Paris were. Right enough, just behind the picture was a golden box with various jewels on the front. Dizzy grinned a toothy grin and pulled the box out, opening up the box, Paris pulled out the small golden idol. All of our faces made big goofy grins as we looked over our objective.

"Fantastic! Now, let's..." BANG! My gun went off smacking into Dizzy's big head. His brains splattered against the wall, Dizzy fell to the floor in an lifeless heap. My jaw dropped and Paris screamed at the sight, turning around I saw Hilary holding my gun pointing at Paris. The smoke rising out of the barrel it raised to the sky lightly as Hilary smirked from behind it.

"Pass me the idol Paris and I won't hurt you." Hilary said with a smirk on her face. I looked over at Paris who looked absolutely terrified, sure enough she complied and took a few steps forward, holding the Idol out in front of her. Hilary grinned and snatched away the idol, looking it over Hilary shrugged and placed it on the floor. "It's ugly. God knows why Fox wants it."

That was it then? She'd double crossed us and she held all the cards. Looking around, there wasn't much to escape to, I stepped forward and spoke softly. "Hilary, I'm not sure what this Fox told you, but this really isn't helping. Why don't you give me the gun and we can talk about this." Never works in the movies, maybe it would in real life.

Hilary looked at me and smirked. Nope, not in real life either. Remorseless, Hilary pulled the trigger blasting Paris in her chest. The petite blonde fell to the floor, gasping for air. Hilary then spun and shot at me, just missing my leg as I darted backwards. I took off towards the ice truck Dizzy had parked at the front, the keys were still in the ignition and I could surely get out of here if... BANG! The second shot aimed at me caught me in my thigh, dropping me instantly. Falling to the floor, I crawled towards the door, hoping to escape the mad traitor. Hilary's footsteps weren't far behind me as I clawed at the grating on the floor.

"Nate, stop crawling. You'll make a mess." Hilary scolded me, as if she cared. Looking around, I was getting nowhere fast and needed cover. With a last burst of energy, I pushed myself into a cubical next to me just as a shot sailed through the air. That was four shots, she only had one left, and that one had to have my name on it. Looking around in the cubicle, in potential weapons, I saw a fire extinguisher and a stapler. Not exactly an armoury then. Grabbing the fire extinguisher, I waited for Hilary to walk into swinging distance. Pressing myself up against the cubicle wall, I waited patiently, when I saw a better idea.

I was right in front of the frozen walls of ice in the glass tubing. Eyeing it carefully, I saw that I could easily drop to the next level and escape from Hilary. Making the decision, I threw the extinguisher at the glass shattering it instantly. Pushing myself out of the cubicle, I fell to the next level hitting it with a thud. Hilary peered down over the glass and aimed a shot at me, desperately, I pulled myself back, ignoring my new surroundings. Finding a new cubicle, I pulled myself around it, and held myself up against the wall. Praying, Hilary would just give up on my case.

My breathing was slowing unconsciously and I couldn't see straight, gasping for air, I clawed at the wall before my eyes shut into what I could only assume was my death.

Blackness. Do you know how boring it is? There's like...Nothing there. Only sounds. Sounds? That can't be right. Dead people can't hear things can they? Opening my eyes, I could only see a bright white light. There were voices speaking a foreign language. Russian? Polish? Hell, could be French I'm so delirious. Trying to speak, a cold hand went over my face and cupped my mouth. A sudden pain hit my thigh as the hand held itself over my face. Just as soon as it was there, it was gone. The pain disappeared and blackness soon reappeared.