Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

The king of porn is here, at my house!

Lauren quickly donned her prettiest high heels, seductively blowing a kiss into the mirror before strutting out to the driveway to meet her lover.

Nathan had barely had the chance to shut the door of his Mustang convertible, when Lauren launched herself into his arms.

"Hey Nath", she whispered, locking her arms around his body and planting a wet kiss on his lips. "God I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Lauren." Nathans hands roamed up and down her toned body, feeling her curves through the translucent dress. "Damn, you look amazing..."

She pirouetted in the driveway, showing off the outfit she had carefully chosen for Nathan. "You like what you see?"

"Definitely," he replied, her erect pink nipples catching his eye as they poked through the lace. "I could fuck you right here in the driveway."

Lauren bit her lip suggestively, shining him a naughty look.

"Why don't you?" she tempted him, dancing slowly, rhythmically gyrating her hips. "If you like what you see, then take it. Right here. Fuck me right here on the hood of your beautiful car." She twirled her fingers around the lace of the bra, biting her lip as she gazed into his eyes.

Nathan chuckled, amused by Laurens enthusiasm. Lauren was giving off her usual sexually repressed housewife vibe, knowing full well that it made her irresistible to him. He leaned in and kissed her strongly, his tongue intertwining with hers as he pressed her body against the hard steel of the convertible.

"Aren't you worried about the neighbours?" he quizzed her, worried that her lust had clouded her judgement. "I think we should go inside. Besides, we don't want to piss off my manager."

"Fuck him," she moaned into his kiss.

"Nathan!" Matt approached the couple from the doorway, his smile turning to a look of horror as he noticed his wife in a state of undress. "Lauren! Put some clothes on!"

Lauren just turned back to her lover, darting her tongue deeper into his mouth, tasting his spit.

"The neighbours," Matt replied timidly. "They're gonna see you. Go inside, you two can use the bed!"

"This is nothing the neighbours haven't seen before," she smiled, her exhibitionist streak getting the better of her. "Why don't you go back inside honey?"

Matt couldn't believe what he was seeing. His wife's incredible rack and curvy ass were completely exposed, save for a few strands of lace. His eyes grew ever wider, as Lauren slowly removed her panties, exposing her stark naked shaved pussy for Nathan.

"Nathan, we need to talk," Matt desperately pleaded.

"We can talk later. Why don't you listen to your wife?" Nathan smiled, "Go back inside. Give us a half hour to get reacquainted." He looked at his manager; a small, mousy man who had disturbed his rendezvous with two bisexual pornstars. "We'll talk later."

"But, but..." Matt stammered.

Lauren had launched herself back into his arms, kissing him wildly and groaning as Nathan slowly undid her bra. He watched the look of jealousy in Matt's eyes as his wifes bra fell slowly into her awaiting arms. "I'm about to fuck your wife in your driveway, so maybe you could give us some privacy?"

"Take your tiny cock back inside, Matt" Lauren chimed in, smiling devilishly as she wrapped her discarded bra around Nathans neck.

Matt was in shock. He retreated timidly back to the house, as the sounds of Nathan and Lauren ramping up their foreplay filled his ears. Damnit Nathan! Matt thought to himself. FUCK, she's not even on birth control!

Lauren tugged furiously at Nathans jeans, yanking them down to his feet and looking up at his spectacular endowment.

"God, I've missed this cock," she smiled, slowly kissing her way up and down the full 8 inches of the flaccid monster.

Nathan smiled down at her, stroking her blonde locks as her soft lips encircled the sensitive head; her tongue trailing along his frenulum to inflict maximum pleasure. Lauren slowly pumped up and down the shaft, as Nathans hardening cock disappeared further and further down her throat with every suck. Before long, her throat muscles were at maximum dilation, and she began to fuck him with her throat, using her throat muscles as a defacto pussy to squeeze and caress the now fully erect 11 inch pornstar cock.

She took her mouth off the cock for a second, pumping her hand down the length. She imagined the creamy cum being fired inside her pussy; the sperm racing down the shaft and launching itself deep inside her, swimming to its prize and giving her the two sons she adored. She smiled lovingly up at him before taking a deep breath, and forcing his entire length down her throat in one motion.

"HOLY SHIT," Nathan moaned, clutching the back of her blonde head in his hand. Laurens lips had encircled the base of his cock, maintaining a tight suction as he felt the ribs and grooves of her throat massaging the entire length of his cock. She held it there, massaging his balls as she looked up at him, coaxing him with her throat muscles and watching the waves of pleasure rippling through his face. When she couldn't hold it one more second, she relaxed her throat and slowly slid the full length of his cock out, holding eye contact the whole time.

"Damn," Nathan moaned, "you're one of a kind Lauren." She smiled up at him, before burying her face in his giant balls.

Matt looked on from the kitchen window, battling the feelings of jealousy and arousal as he watched his wife fellating the king of porn. The kitchen window was slightly ajar, allowing the couples moans and groans to reverberate through the house.

"Hmmm, FUCK I love your COCK Nathan!"

"You're such a good little cocksucker"

"You know it baby."

"Keep that up and I'm gonna blow my load straight into your stomach"

"PLEASE, I want to swallow your CUM!"

Damn it Lauren, Matt thought, that's loud enough for the neighbours to hear...

Lauren continued sucking happily at Nathans spit covered balls, savouring the taste as she jacked his rod. "Oh God," she let out between sucks, as she imagined the hundreds of millions of sperm in each nut, each one ready to knock her up.

"I want another baby," she gazed up at Nathan from between his legs. "Do you want to knock me up again stud? Let's do it, right here on the driveway..."

Matt heard the words distinctly from his hiding spot; knock me up.

"FOR GODS SAKE", he murmured to himself, as he rushed to the bedroom. He frantically dug through the dresser drawer, searching for condoms to offer the pair, desperate to prevent Nathan from impregnating his wife yet again. The drawer was a dishevelled mess, the condoms nowhere in sight.

Shit! He exclaimed, knowing that he could never stop Lauren once she had gotten started. It had been weeks since Lauren and Matt last had sex, and the condoms were buried somewhere deep in the drawer.

Meanwhile, Nathan and Lauren had completely disrobed in the driveway. Lauren was bending over the hood of Nathans Mustang; her perfect, shaved pussy was dripping wet, beckoning Nathan to fuck it. Sheens of sweat covered both of their bodies, the heat of the California sun proving no match for their collective passions for one another. Nathan inserted a finger into her pussy, using Laurens own juices to lubricate his cock. He grabbed both of her ass cheeks in his hands, spreading them wide to prepare for his insertion.

"NO!" Matt yelled, racing out from the house clutching the box of condoms. "Lauren, we haven't even discussed this. What are you thinking?!"

Lauren remained calm, posing with her perky naked ass in the air for all to see. She grinned as she watched the expressions on her cuckolded husbands face; the shame, the anxiety of seeing his wife fucked out in the open.

"Relax honey," she teased, "I was only joking."

Matt wasn't buying it; "Here, wear these," he thrust the box into Nathans hand.

"What are these? These aren't even Magnums. They won't fit," Nathan complained, "besides, you know your wife likes to be fucked bareback."

Matt insisted, growing ever more desperate as the intentions of the couple were made clear to him. "She's not on birth control," he removed a condom from the box, begging Nathan to wear it. "Please, maybe she is just teasing me. But come on man..."

"I'd rather not," Nathan grinned, "but we should ask your wife first."

Lauren peered over her shoulder, the smooth arches of her back glistening in the sun, as she eyed up Nathans tall, naked figure standing imposingly behind her. His massive erect cock was waving subtly from side to side, hard as a rock and ready to fuck. Lauren sighed; it was such a shame to cover it up, she thought. But Matt was insistent, and she decided to let him get his way... just this once...

"Fine," Lauren replied, her tone disappointed.

"Are you sure baby?" Nathan hugged her body from behind, coming in close for a passionate French kiss, "it's up to you..."

Matt looked on as Nathan hugged his naked wife from behind, their naked bodies leaning against the hood of the Mustang. Nathans huge cock rested on the crevasse Laurens ass, primed and ready to fuck.

"OK Matt, we'll wear protection," Lauren replied, "but you have to watch," Lauren smiled mischievously at her husband. "You have to stand there and watch your wife getting fucked."

She looked back at Nathan, before they both turned to give Matt a sly grin. "Sounds like a deal to me," Nathan grinned, before ripping open the Durex package.

Matt slinked back, the shame visible on his face. "I'll watch from the kitchen."

"Na-ah," Lauren teased, "you stay right there. I want you to be nice and close, so you can see everything..."

"It's a fair trade-off Matt," Nathan smiled at him, waving the condom back and forth.

Matt stood back, the last of his pride in tatters as he watched Nathan squeeze the condom onto his enormous cock, then promptly thrust all eleven inches up Laurens tight pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK YEAH!" Lauren screamed out as she finally got her fix. She needed Nathans cock like a drug addict needed crack, every neuron fired in her brain as the enormous cock head reached the back of her pussy, bottoming out and pulsing against her cervix.

"Oh GOD! you're so FUCKING HUGE!" she yelled, the neighbourhood dogs barking fiercely at the commotion taking place on Matts driveway. Matt sheltered his face in embarrassment, hoping the neighbours were out. Please be out, he thought. God I hope nobody sees this...

"Take you hand away from your face," Nathan ordered. "Listen to your wife. You're gonna watch."

Lauren grabbed both her tits with one hand, rocking back against the almighty thrusts. "God, I can feel all eleven inches inside of me," she moaned. "I can feel all eleven inches moving. You're the boss," she cried out, "you're the boss of this house Nathan."

She looked over at Matt, locking her eyes with her husband's as Nathans cock sawed in and out of her, pushing her closer to climax. Matt was staring, transfixed at the sight of the two beautiful naked bodies fucking right in front of him. Nathan had a tight grip on Lauren, bear hugging her body from behind as he swivelled his hips. He could feel Laurens hard clit scraping against his balls, her pussy wet with their collective juices.

The time passed like a dream. Fifteen minutes... Thirty minutes... Forty five minutes... All the while, Matt stood like a good, submissive husband in the heat as Nathan brought his wife to climax after screaming climax. During this time, Matt saw neighbour after neighbour witness the spectacle from the comfort of their homes...

How the fuck does he last this long? Matt kept thinking, as the action went on and on without an end. The condom was stretched to breaking point, as Lauren rode Nathan like a horse in the backseat of the convertible.

Finally, in an explosive mutual orgasm, Nathan fired his load deep inside Lauren, the condom struggling to contain the enormous load.

"OH YEEEEES!" Lauren smiled, her eyelids drooping from exhaustion as her limp body collapsed on top of Nathan. "That was amazing," she panted, between heavy breaths. "Matt, why don't you go inside and make us a sandwich," Lauren ordered, while running her fingers slowly through Nathans hair. "I think we need a little snack after that workout..."

Matt took the long walk of shame back to the house, amid the noises of Nathan and Lauren passionately kissing in the back seat.

Before he reached the door, he heard the words that hurt the most, "I love you, Nathan."

***

Matt sat quietly at the kitchen table, the coffee growing cold in his hand as he sulked. His mind was frozen, the noises of Lauren's coitus still replaying over and over in his head. It was as though he couldn't stop it, the sounds and images of his wife being professionally fucked right in front of his eyes were too much for him to handle. In all the years he was married to Lauren, she had teased him about her special relationship with Nathan. Sure, there had been some light hearted jokes, and some spirited putdowns. She had even fucked Nathan in their marital bed, in every room of the house and many times Matt had been there to hear it. But never before had they forced him to be humiliated like that...

This time, they went too far... he kept thinking, over and over, as the sounds of playful giggling wafted from the shower...

"You think we were a little too hard on him?" Nathan asked, his hands cupping Laurens breasts from behind as he lathered up her weary body. "I mean, he is my manager. Maybe I shouldn't have done that... fucked you right there in front of him..."

"Forget about it," Lauren giggled. "He deserved it. Besides, he's been a pretty useless manager lately, hopefully this will be a wakeup call."

Nathan smiled, as Laurens hands roamed down his body, spreading the copious volume of soap bubbles onto his hanging cock.

"Mmmmh," she cooed, as she sank to her knees. Lauren followed the veins down from the base on Nathans cock, all the way to the tip, marvelling at the beauty and strength of it. How the HELL did I fit all of this inside me?! She thought, a rush of feminine pride overcoming her.

"Were you serious about another kid?" Nathan asked, bringing Lauren to her feet. "You know how Matt feels about that..."

"I know," Lauren confidently replied, "and I am serious." She looked down at her body, still firm and tight even for a mother in her thirties, but rapidly approaching the age where pregnancy was no longer a possibility.

"Soon, I'll be thirty five." She moaned, "And then... who knows. I might not have another chance to get pregnant."

Nathan furrowed an eyebrow. "And you've never thought about having a kid with Matt? He is your husband, after all."

"Why would I want to? I have you around for that purpose," Lauren entwined her arms around him, the two naked bodies shimmering in the heat and steam of the enormous shower. She peered up into his eyes, brushing his hair away and gazing at him lovingly.

"Matt couldn't give me pleasure like you can. He just doesn't have it in his genes. I want you, Nathan. I want you to be the father of my children."

Nathan smiled back at her, gently kissing her soft lips. "So when shall we get started?"

"I'll have to sort out Matt first. He needs to know he's the secondary in this relationship. He has no say in our decisions, Nathan. Hopefully, we taught him that lesson out in the driveway today..."

Lauren shut off the water, stepping out of the shower onto the cool marble floor. "One things for sure, it's gonna be a little while before we can invite the neighbours over again."

Nathan stepped out, just in time to be hit in the face with a flying towel. "Take it easy," he moaned, wiping the last of the water from his naked body, before dropping the towel to his feet.

Lauren eyed up his naked body, her eyes settling on his cock. "God, I could fuck you again right here on the marble floor." She bent over, her middle finger tracing the gulf from her ass to her pussy before placing it in her mouth, giving it a seductive kiss. He took her full body into his, their naked flesh entwined as he kissed her deeply. "We better go check on Matt first..."

***

Matt was sitting with his arms folded, staring out the window as the scantily clad couple approached.

"Oh Matty..." Nathan gave a hearty chuckle, patting his manager on the shoulder. "You poor little man."

Matt looked up at them for the first time, making eye contact with the weary pornstar... and his well fucked wife. Lauren raided the fridge for some well-deserved hydration, while Nathan took a seat directly opposite Matt.

Nathan sized up the weaker, smaller man sitting across the table from him. He'd had regrets about fucking Lauren right in front of her husband, but now that he was in the position to see the meekness on her husband's face, he didn't give it a second thought. In fact, he'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Matt returned his gaze, allowing his eyes to follow down Nathans tall, ripped body. Nathan was wearing a pair of briefs, his enormous cock and balls stretching the fabric to create an enormous bulge. Matt paled in comparison as a man...and he knew it.

"Let's talk business," Nathan said sternly. "You said you've got some more work for me."

Matt grumbled inaudibly, shifting uncomfortably in the chair.

"Whats the matter, cat got your tongue?" Lauren teased. Nathan shared a chuckle at Matts expense.

"C'mon Matt," Nathan continued, "there's no need to sulk. You know I've fucked your wife before. Why the long face?"

Matt unfolded his arms, looking Nathan in the eye. "You've never done that before..."

"What?"

"Forcing me to watch. To be humiliated in front of the whole neighbourhood. You went too far."

Lauren stood with arms folded, gazing down her nose at him. "We'll tell you when it's too far."

"But you said you wanted to get pregnant. Lauren, we haven't even discussed it!"

"We have now," she replied confidently, "I'm going to have another baby. It's my body, my choice."

"We still have to talk about it," Matt replied, slumping back into the chair, dejected. A tense silence descended on the room as Matt prepared for his net outpouring of emotion.

"There's something else as well. I got a call today... from Asira."

"Oh yeah?" Lauren approached him, smiling slyly. "What does that sexy little minx want?"

Matt ignored his wife, honing in his anger on Nathan. "You know she's the only client I have, other than you."

"I know Matt," Nathan smiled, "and I've thoroughly enjoyed fucking her."

"She's only been in the porn industry for a year, she's still in her prime..." Matt looked down, distracted. "She had so much potential..."

Nathan was growing frustrated. "Get to the point, Matt."

"She's pregnant."

"Huh?"

"Asira is PREGNANT. It's all your fault...

Nathan stood up, giving his anxious manager a stern look. "Hey, how exactly do you know it was me?!"

Matt shook his head. "You're the only MALE she has fucked in the last TWO years."

Lauren jumped up and down clapping, the excitement making her blush with glee. "Congratulations!" she cuddled up to Nathan, parking a searing hot French kiss on his lips. "What is that now, baby number sixty?!" Her hand clasped at his balls through his underwear. "Fuck, you really don't mess around, do you stud..." she giggled, massaging his balls as she kissed him.

"STOP!" Matt yelled, as the couple began ramping up their foreplay yet again. "You don't get it, do you?! She's going to be out of action for at least a year. She may never re-enter porn. You've ruined the opportunity for me. You've taken one of my biggest clients from me!"

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers