Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

"Ha, caught red handed!" Viv chuckled, wrapping a fresh towel around Jenny.

"Aww, you guys are stopping?" Nathan replied, disappointed.

Viv collected their scattered clothes and walked towards the house, while Jenny glanced up at Nathan, "We're coming inside, but we're not stopping..."

Nathan gave a warm smile, "that's my girls."

***

The California skyline glowed with a tranquil shade of orange as the sun began slowly setting on the horizon. Seagulls squawked and crawed quietly in the distance, their cries the only distraction from the rhythmic ebb and flow of the ocean waves. The day had finally come to an end, and the foursome decided to unwind on Nathans balcony, overlooking the sea.

Nathan rested in his recliner, with Trish curled up tightly in his arms. He gently fed her a slice of from his favourite pizzeria; the smell of garlic and herbs intermingling with the sharp salty vapour from the sea. Meanwhile, Viv and Jenny spooned on the adjacent recliner, their small hands entwined as they looked into each other's eyes. Jenny had chosen the 'seafood delight' from the Pizzeria's menu, and was feeding each shrimp slowly into her lovers mouth. Trish smiled proudly as she watched the infatuated couple.

"They're so cute together," Trish smiled, looking over her shoulder at Nathan. "Don't you think?"

"They make a great couple," he replied, watching on.

Jenny, who was still a little exhausted from her first lesbian experience, turned to the adjacent couple and grinned. "Thanks Nathan."

"For what?" he replied calmly, "I think you should be thanking the girls..."

"Oh I do," she replied, "BELIEVE ME, I do. But if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here. I would never have had these..." Jenny paused, blushing, "new experiences."

"Well, you're always welcome here. Anytime," Nathan grinned at her.

"And she's only had the kindest things to say about her 'experience' with you, Nathan," Viv replied. "Although, I'm glad you didn't keep her all for yourself. She's a pretty amazing girl."

"Thanks," Jenny replied, sharing a piece of shrimp with Viv in an open mouth kiss. "I never knew girls could be so much... fun."

They all smiled, impressed by the young girls honesty and naivety.

"How long have you been bisexual?" Trish enquired.

Jenny took another bite of pizza, her brows furrowing as she pondered the question. "You know, I never really thought about women before. Sexually, I mean. But when I saw you two..." she gestured at Trish and Viv, "When I saw you in the car, making out, I got horny as Hell."

The girls nodded in agreement.

"I guess there's just something amazingly attractive about the female body. It seems almost... natural for us to want to be together."

"It certainly does," Viv replied, cupping Jenny's tits from behind. Her smooth thigh moved between Jenny's legs, resting against her pussy. The electricity between Viv and Jenny was obvious, their lust for one another burning even after hours of passionate fucking.

Trish watched her lovers seduction, aroused as usual by her willingness to explore other women. Nathan lay proudly behind her, his cock hardening against Trish's back as he watched the display of Sapphic love.

"How long have you two been together?" Jenny enquired, looking over her shoulder.

"We've been together almost eight years now," Viv replied.

"Wow," she exclaimed, "so you really love each other, huh?"

"Oh yes..." They both shared a grin. "Ever since highschool..."

Jenny blushed, "awww."

"We've had boyfriends before, but nothing hits the spot like the feel of another woman."

"Mmmmm," Jenny moaned, her hand tracing down Vivs arm, "I think I know what you mean..."

"Looks like you girls just converted another one," Nathan interjected, causing a spate of giggles amongst the group.

"I don't know," Jenny mumbled, "I've only had this one experience so far. How do I know if I'm really bi?"

Trish and Viv looked at one another, sharing a sly smile.

"Truly bi women have a feisty look behind their eyes," Trish replied, "like lionesses. We can take anyone to bed that we like. There's a power, and a confidence that bisexuality brings."

Jenny bit her lip, her mind pondering the erotic possibilities of exploring members of both sexes.

"Do you find yourself checking out other women?"

"A bit," Jenny paused, her mind wandering back. "I think I'll be checking out more women now though." She winked, her self confidence building.

"Thats my girl..." Viv replied, planting sweet kisses on her neck. "And you know, there are plenty of hot, bisexual women in your line of work." She smiled slyly, "Trish and I have fucked our fair share of sexy airhostesses."

"Notch another one up to the bedpost," Trish joked, before sharing a sly smile with her girlfriend.

"And we'll never have an issue with finding other women in our line of work. Most girls in the porn industry are bi."

Jenny gasped, blushing as she covered her mouth with her hand. "You two make porn?!" Jenny replied, her youthful innocence causing the group to laugh.

"Oh yeah, didn't we mention it?" Trish giggled.

"No, but I thought you two looked a little familiar..."

"Don't worry, we get that all the time."

"Wow," Jenny slid out of the comfortable recliner, striding towards the railings of the balcony to admire the seascape. "I should have known..."

She breathed in the fresh air as her silky blonde hair wafted softly in the breeze, taking in the view of the coastline at dusk. Meanwhile, Trish, Viv and Nathan all enjoyed the view of her tight, perfectly naked, teenage body as she displayed herself for their enjoyment.

"I always wondered what it would be like to be a pornstar..." she murmured, "to be on camera."

She struck a pose, peering decadently over her shoulder as she swivelled her hips suggestively.

"Do you think I'd make a good pornstar?"

Nathan stood up and walked over, hugging the naked yet timid teen from behind. "I think you'd make a GREAT pornstar..."

Trish nodded in agreement, "you've certainly got the body, and the attitude..."

Viv nodded in approval, "Hey, we've got the camera gear in the trunk. Whada ya say we film a little porn?"

Jenny looked over at Viv with a shocked expression on her face. "No way!"

"Nothing too hardcore," she replied, "just a little taste of what you're missing. A little Porno 101."

Trish grinned, "I say we just take some Ecstasy, and fuck the night away..."

Jenny smiled as Nathans hands rode up her tight, naked body and rested on her tits. "Porn and drugs... wow, I'm really in deep..."

Nathan kissed her neck, reading the uncertainty in her eyes. "You don't have to do anything, I know you're new to all this. Perhaps one new experience is enough for today..."

"No," she stammered, surprising everyone. She turned and looked Nathan dead in the eye.

"I want to be involved."

The girls looked at one another, before shrugging.

"We could use a camera girl."

They allowed the suggestion to sink in, suspecting that Jenny may be in too deep. It was one thing to make such a suggestion to another pornstar. But what would an amateur know about filming sex?

"Do you know how to work a camera?" Viv asked, "we'd like to film some material for our website tonight."

Jenny shook her head, "No... I want to be on camera."

"Are you sure?" Trish replied, looking sternly at the young blonde.

"I'm sure..."

Viv came over and gave her new lover a comforting hug, "I'm sure you'll do fine. You and I will fuck Nathan, while Trish gets in nice and close with the camera."

Jenny shivered, visibly aroused by the thought of being filmed in a threesome. She came to California looking for new experiences, and she sure as Hell wasn't disappointed. She was proud to be fucking the king of porn, and his bisexual mistresses. And soon, she would have the evidence to prove it.

"That OK with you, Nathan?" Jenny smiled back at him, a sense of comfort coming over her as the foursome cuddled up together on his balcony.

"No complaints here," he replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Jenny relaxed, allowing the three talented and experienced pornstars to caress her naked body. Six hands, three mouths and thirty fingers began to explore her body, stroking at her sensitive torso, tasting her like fresh meat. Nathan slipped out of his trunks, basking in the freedom and victory of being nude with three horny women burning with desire for one another, and him...

The four completely naked figures could be seen from all angles on the balcony, gyrating and moving slowly to the rhythm of their passions; naked bodies gringing against one another, girls kissing girls, threeway kisses, fourway making out, six perfect tits and one massive cock.

Jenny felt like she was in the centre of a cyclone of passion, being attacked from all sides by the experienced sex gods she had grown to love. Nathan stood behind her, his tongue moving slowly down the arch of her back while Viv placed an extacy tablet on her tongue, feeding it to the tenacious teen in a slow yet passionate kiss. She took one last glance at the naked, electrifying bodies of her new found lovers - it was all she needed to seal the deal.

"OK, lets do this..."

***

Hump hump hump hump

"AAAAHHHHH! HOLY SHIT!"

Hump hump hump hump

"Its OK, it's OK baby. You can do it."

Hump hump hump hump

"Holy shit! Oh FUCK YES!"

Jenny gritted her teeth, moaning lustfully as Nathan plunged his cock deeper and deeper inside of her with every thrust. The force alone was enough to make her whole body shake, the burly pornstar showing no mercy as he unrelentingly destroyed her teenage pussy from behind.

"Oh shit, I love that FUCKING COCK!" she moaned, as Vivs mouth locked on her breast, her tongue circling the sensitive skin.

Trapped in a storm of eroticism, Jenny flailed her head from side to side, screaming like a banshee as she remained wedged between the two pornstars. Meanwhile, Trish filmed the perfect shot of the threesome fucking on the sofa, with the Californian coastline visible through the glass windows of Nathans living room...

"Good girl," Viv whispered to her, between brief yet passionate kisses. "You're doing great."

Viv lay on her back, her hands exploring Jenny's body as they lay face to face on the sofa. Both girls were clearly in the zone, much to Trish's delight, as they embraced one another in a frenzy of passion, exchanging heated kisses while Nathan fucked the teen from behind.

Jenny basked in her new found sexuality. Finally, she was enjoying the best of both worlds; the softness and intimacy of another woman to make love to and caress, with the brute, dominant force of the male to keep her in her place.

"You would not BELIEVE the shot I'm getting from back here," Trish exclaimed, zooming in close for the penetration shot. "Jenny's pussy is out of this world."

Trish lay on her back, pointing the camera up at the glistening wet pussy as it struggled to accommodate Nathans girth.

Nathan could feel Jenny's tight young hole clasping around his cock, the soft lining caressing and squeezing as she approached orgasm. He could feel her G-Spot, slightly elevated inside of her and an easy target for him to inflict maximum pleasure. Together with Viv, they had the vivacious blonde teen trapped in a sea of passion as they worked her body into a state of arousal beyond her wildest dreams.

Meanwhile, it took all of his effort not to come himself.

"Argh" he grunted, flexing his PC muscle to stave off the orgasm. To make matters worse; the harder he fucked, the harder they made out. Their teasing was almost unbearable...

"Hang in there stud," Trish teased, giving his balls a kiss. In all her years fucking him, she had never gotten over his raw, animal strength. The sheer power of his thrusting, his stamina, and coupled with a cock that would make most horses jealous. The sight of it alone was enough to make her cum.

Meanwhile, on the other end things were heating up between her girlfriend and Jenny.

Trish focussed the camera on the two women as they peered lovingly into each others eyes, their passion for one another reaching a climax. Viv watched the face of her new lover, watching her facial expressions as the king of porn rammed all 11 inches inside of her at once.

"AAAAHHHH!" Jenny screamed out, right in time for Viv to muffle it with yet another wet kiss.

"He's got a big cock, huh?" Viv whispered.

"Oh God yeah."

"Just relax baby, let him take you. Don't resist him..."

"The pleasure, oh my god it's too much..."

"Don't resist it," Viv whispered, "let it come naturally. Let yourself come on his cock."

She squeezed Jenny's clit, rolling it between her fingers as Nathans heavy balls slapped against her hand.

"No, I don't want to cum. It's too intense," she groaned, the camera capturing the dazed look in her eyes as the extasy took over.

"I'm here for you," Viv wrapped her arms around her, their breasts squeezing together as they passionately kissed. "Don't be afraid, just let go..."

"I can feel him, he's so deep."

"Can you feel him on your cervix?"

"Yes"

"Good," Viv grinned, glancing over her shoulder to check on Nathan.

He gave her a smile, feeling Jenny's tight hole squeezing his cock harder and harder with each passing second. "She's getting close..."

Viv gestured to the camera, alerting Trish to Jenny's impending orgasm. She moved the camera back between Nathans legs to capture the moment.

"Like I said," Trish stroked Jenny's hair, "just let go."

"I can feel him hitting my womb."

"Thats good."

"He's so deep, oh my God I can't hold it anymore."

"Just let yourself cum..."

The blonde teen raised her head, her glazed eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the first wave of an Earth shattering orgasm.

"Good girl," Viv sucked at her neck, her hands stroking Jenny's stomach.

"AAAAHHHH OH MY GOD!!!"

"That's it, cum on his cock..."

Nathan pounded deeper and harder than before, feeling his cock filling every inch of her pussy with every thrust. Her juices dripped down her inner thigh, the camera capturing their slow trickle.

"Ooooh I'm gonna cum. Holy shit I'm gonna cum."

Viv parted Jenny's hair, gazing seductively into her eyes. "You're so beautiful."

"OH VIVIENNE!" Jenny yelled, "OH NATHAN! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM!"

Her whole body tensed, as she held her breath for what seemed like an eternity. With one final thrust, Nathan pushed her over the edge. Her entire body began quaking, her pussy trembling as the mother of all climaxes spread through her body.

"UUUNNGH!!!" Jenny yelled, letting out the mightiest of screams as she experienced the greatest orgasm of her life.

"AAAAHHHHHHWW YES!" She screamed.

Viv's ears were ringing, the power and volume of her scream loud enough to shatter glass.

"FUUUUCK!" the first orgasm triggering a second, even more powerful than the first.

"AAAAAAHHHH!"

Then a third. Her body shook as Nathan maintained full penetration, his shaft resting on her G-Spot while his head pulsed against her cervix. He maintained full control, working his cock slowly to massage her trigger points, coaxing out as many orgasms as possible.

Trish filmed as wave after wave of pussy juice squirted from Jenny's hot pussy, wiping it away as droplets hit the camera lens.

"Oh God," she finally panted, "oh my fucking God." Jenny's weary body fell wearily into Vivs waiting arms as she finally came down from the multiple orgasms.

"That was incredible," Viv smiled, before leaning in for a kiss. "I'm so proud of you baby."

Trish emerged from the rear, holding the camera to face Jenny as her breathing slowly normalized.

"It LOOKED fantastic, you're a natural."

Jenny's hair clung to her and Viv's bodies, glued by their collective sweat. Her eyes panned to the camera and she mustered a smile with the little energy she had left.

"Thank you. Thank you sooooo much," she replied, before Nathan hugged her from behind, his cock still firmly embedded inside her pussy.

"You did great."

"Thanks you guys," she replied, sandwiched between Viv and Nathan. She blew a final kiss to the camera, before collapsing in an exhausted heap.

***

"James, eat your dinner," Matt groaned, wiping the sweat from his brow.

"No, I don't want it."

"I said eat it, you little shit."

Lauren gasped, "don't swear at my son," she took another bite of bread from her plate, "and who are you calling LITTLE?"

Matt and Lauren had spent the remaining afternoon fighting, arguing back and forth about Laurens relationship with Nathan. It had been a long time coming, but Matt had finally reached the end of his tether. He was adamant that his wife was going to be faithful, and that meant banning her from any further contact with his most successful client. It was his ultimatum, and he was sticking to it.

"Enough with the dick jokes Lauren," he replied, "Look, even my sons don't respect me anymore."

Lauren cocked an eyebrow, as if to say YOUR sons?

Ten year old James sat with his arms folded, staring glumly at the remaining meat on his plate. His nine year old brother clambered over the table, before deliberately tipping the contents of the salt shaker into Matt's food.

"See?" Matt announced, "No respect."

Lauren rolled her eyes, "are you still complaining about what happened today?"

"Let's not discuss it at the dinner table," he said, "not in front of the kids."

"What happened today?" Young Max asked inquisitively.

"Nothing." Matt spat, "now get off the table and eat your dinner."

Lauren leaned over, shuffling Max back into the chair. "Eat it sweety, so you can be big and strong like your DADDY." She watched the expression on Matts face as he turned white.

"You just won't let it go, will you?" he gritted his teeth in anger, embarrassed and emasculated by his own wife. "You have to rub my face in it."

"Look Matt," Lauren sighed, "just don't tell me what to do."

"What I WANT you to do is in the best interests of our relationship."

"I disagree," she replied.

"What does Matt want you to do?" James asked, a suspicious look in his eyes.

"Nothing, stop asking questions and eat your dinner. Lauren, lets discuss this later."

She popped an olive into her mouth, before replying calmly, "sure... honey."

"Oh and James, I'm not Matt... I'm daddy."

James looked up at Matt, the intense gaze in his eyes inherited from his biological dad. Matt could see it. He tried to put it out of his mind, but all he could see in James' face were Nathans eyes, staring. Dominating.

Max looked over, shooting Matt the same look as his brother. The two devilishly handsome boys had certainly inherited Nathans confidence, showing their phony father who was boss. Lauren noticed it, and immediately felt a sense of pride welling up inside of her. She had always encouraged them to be cocky and self assured, just like their real father.

"We'll call you what we want to call you." Max grinned, noting the anguish on his fathers face. "Besides, Mom says you aren't our REAL dad..."

He froze in shock, only moving to slowly turn to his wife, who struggled to contain her laughter.

"She says our real dad is a real man."

Matt slowly put down his fork, "honey, can I speak with you in the OTHER ROOM?!"

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers