Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

***

2 Weeks later:

***

"Bon Giorno Signore," the friendly hotel clerk approached, balancing a silver tray of beverages. His bare feet kicked up small tufts of sand as he strode across the beach, placing the tray on a small table underneath the shade of a crystal white umbrella.

Nathan stretched his hand out to retrieve the drink, struggling to muster the energy as he reclined under the Italian sun. "Grazie."

"What a pleasure it is to have you here, Mr Stokes," the clerk grinned, "we hope you enjoy your stay..."

He took a slow sip of the cold beverage, allowing the alcohol to slowly work its way into his body. The past two weeks had slipped by like a dream. His mind still struggled to cope with the change in circumstances. He was a free agent. For the first time in over ten years, there was nobody to tell him what to do. No manager to sort out his shoots, or his finances. His career had essentially stalled, and with no work around he was rapidly losing touch with reality. A perfect time for a vacation.

He breathed in the fresh Capri air, feeling a sense of renewal washing over him. Matts decision had hit hard, sure. But it was a long time coming, he had sensed it. Matts performance was the elephant in the room that nobody wanted to touch, and now it was over. They would always be friends, sure. Lauren and Nathan would keep fucking. But things were never going to be the same.

He was horny, and eager to get back in the game. He needed a new agent soon.

Nathan scanned the perimeter of the beach, watching the hot Italian babes pacing up and down the beach in various states of undress. He admired the liberal attitudes that European women had towards dress. This was a beach, after all, why not show it off?

His mind wandered back to Jenny on the beach, with Trish and Vivienne's tongues exploring her young body. The video they made that night had become a bestseller, launching Jenny into minor celebrity status. A few days later, Jenny announced she had quit her job to work for Trish and Viv fulltime. Choosing to make LA her future home, she bid farewell to a career in the airline industry to move in with Trish and Viv, forming a tightly bonded lesbian triad. So far, the trio had done exclusively girl-girl material, but Nathan knew it was only a matter of time before he was invited to join in again.

Sipping slowly on his drink, he was interrupted by the hotel clerk clutching a white cordless phone.

"For you, Mr Stokes."

"Who is it?" he enquired.

The clerk shrugged, placing the phone into Nathans hand before walking off.

"Hello?" he asked tentatively.

"Hi there, Nathan."

He recognized the voice instantly, his chest and stomach buzzing with excitement. Something in the alluring, caramel tone of the voice in his ear just made his heart race, ever since the first time he had met her.

"How are you?"

Nathan thought back to their first meeting in the Bahamas; the buxom blonde thirty something spying on him from the safety of her yacht. Spying on his porn shoot, and working out a cunning scheme to get him into her home.

"I'm good," Nathan replied, barely able to contain the excitement in his voice.

The orgy in her private mansion had been spectacular, and he had finally got to meet her that evening.

"How's Samara?" he asked.

"My wife? She's fine," Catherine replied, "we're still eager to hold you to your promise."

"Oh yeah?" Nathan replied coyly. "What promise?"

Catherine giggled, "your promise... to impregnate both of us."

"Oh... THAT promise," Nathan grinned. It had been over three weeks since the Bahamas shoot, and he thought she would never call. He had promised to fuck Catherine and her wife into a state of bona fide pregnancy.

"Oh, I'll fulfil my promise alright. I don't care if I have to fuck you two all day, every day for a month."

Catherine breathed deeply, "I'm sure that can be arranged, Mr Stokes." Nathan could hear the tone of her voice climbing, as she became aroused at the thought.

"But," Catherine paused, "I'm sure you won't need the full month. After all, you only needed one afternoon with Asira..."

"Oh, right..." Nathan blushed, "how did you find out about that?"

"I have my ways," she giggled. "To be honest, the story is all over the internet. People are angry Nathan, very angry..."

"At me?!" he gasped in shock, "I never even came inside her!"

Catherine laughed, "no, not you silly. They're angry with Asira. She coated her fingers in your cum and inserted them in her pussy. She deliberately got knocked up. And now, she's out of the porn business..."

"For good?"

"No, well... for a year at least. They don't know if she'll ever return."

Nathan sat back in puzzlement. "Why would she do it?"

Catherine laughed at Nathans naivety. "Why wouldn't she!"

"She had a promising career," Nathan thought out loud, "why give it up for that?"

"Because it's YOU. You're Nathan Stokes, every woman wants your baby. Why do you think you have over fifty kids?!"

Nathan thought for a moment, "is it really over fifty? I can never keep count..."

"It's over fifty by now, stud. Why do you think so many women want you to impregnate them?"

"Because I'm just that good..." he grinned.

"Exactly."

Catherine decided to cut straight to the point, "look, we've got a few days free in a week. We've emailed the details of your flight. There will be a private jet waiting for you..."

"Oooh fancy," Nathan grinned, "and where is it going?"

"Oh nowhere, just paradise..." she purred into the phone. "We've got a place in St Barts, it's perfect..."

A tropical island paradise to the East of Cuba, St Barts was the home of the rich and famous. Luckily, Catherine had married into wealth, her wife the owner of one of the biggest porn companies in the world.

Catherine continued on excitedly, "nothing but sex, sand and beaches."

Nathan looked around him, the lifestyle was one he was accustomed to. Life was good.

"Sounds fantastic," he replied. "I can't wait."

"And another thing," Catherine paused, "Samara may want to sign you to one of her agencies, now that you're a lone wolf..."

A rush of relief washed over him, emulating the crashing waves and soothing his body. "let me get this straight, you're offering me an agent with one of the biggest companies in the world, and I get to fuck you both in a tropical paradise?"

"Yup," Catherine replied bluntly.

"Whats the catch?"

"Nothing," she replied, "You'd just better bring your A-game..."

"Oh I will," he grinned.

"You need to show Samara why you're called the King of Porn."

"She'll know."

"Show her the genes you'll be passing to our offspring."

"Mmm, this is gonna be fun," he smirked.

"We're both fertile, and in heat. And we'll be waiting for you. Come and fuck us."

Nathan smiled, taking the last sip of his drink as images of Catherine and Samara together in paradise flooded his mind.

"Damn straight. Make way for the king..."

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers