Nathan Stokes, Pornstar Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

Steele not only produced and created porn, but also had a management division as well. Porn actors and actresses were frequently signed to Steele Management, and their contracts -- sometimes extending into the millions of dollars - would allow them to work almost exclusively for Steele. As a result of her slick business skills, and dominance of the industry, Samara Steele now enjoyed a net worth that ran into the hundreds of millions of dollars.

Samara had always set herself apart from her peers, both in her professional as well as her private life. Even in her teens, Samara knew she was different from the other girls. When everyone else was drooling over the highschool football team, she was secretly checking out the youthful and busty cheerleaders. When fantasy finally began translating to reality, sexy cheerleader Catherine Tamworth was to be her first target. Their scandalous teenage relationship became public knowledge when they were first discovered -- by the entire basketball team no less - making passionate love in the middle of the indoor basketball court.

It was then that she discovered her true calling as a pornstar. There was something about the way the people had stared, basketball players, coaches and cheerleaders alike. Something so exotic and erotic about being watched that turned her on like nothing else could. The taboo soon mixed with deep yearning, and she was hooked. After becoming a Playboy Playmate and lesbian porn star, Samara founded Steele Inc in her twenties. The company put her star on the map and sent her life, and profits, soaring into the stratosphere.

Samara had decided to retire as a pornstar after only a few years, settling down with her childhood sweetheart, and focussing all her efforts on running the most successful porn company in the world. And now, she had her eyes set on a new conquest. He was over 6 feet tall, had a physique to die for and a cock that would make a horse green with envy. He was her only male crush, and the only man -- she had decided -- that she would ever let inside of her...

***

"We're almost at the mansion," Franco peered over his shoulder at Nathan. "Are you getting nervous?"

Nathan giggled, "nervous, me? Never."

Nathan glanced out the car window, the beautiful tropical coastline slowly coming into view. He tried to focus on the waves, the surfers and the birds circling gracefully overhead. Nathan was nervous alright, though he did well to disguise it.

He may well have been the top stud in the porn industry, but Samara Steele had a reputation as a fierce business woman, and someone not to be meddled with. She was dominant, a leader and -- some would say -- a controlling bitch. She had to be, he figured, since she was the CEO of a multi-million dollar empire. Women had it hard enough fitting into the normal management world, but this was PORN. Samara had gone from a sexy porn slut to a big time corporate leader in a few years, and she had certainly developed a personality and reputation to go along with her success.

Although he was pumped about the opportunity to fuck her - and her wife - Nathan kept nervously shifting in his seat.

Franco eyed Nathan through the rear view mirror, the corners of his mouth curving up as he noticed Nathan frowning anxiously. "C'mon," he grinned, "Samara is really a pussy cat at heart. The whole dominant thing... it's an act."

"I never said I was nervous," he replied, raising his gaze to meet Francos, "but I didn't say I was completely relaxed about it either. I mean, she's the biggest porn manager in the world..."

"Yeah," Franco shot back, "but you're the biggest PORN STAR in the world. And she wants YOU!"

Nathan returned his gaze to the road, while Franco kept talking.

"You're just about to fuck two lesbians. How stressed out can you be? I've seen what you're packing, and a guy like you has nothing to worry about. Remember the mansion orgy?"

Nathan grinned as the memory of fucking four women in front of Catherine came back to him.

"I was there," Franco continued, "I saw everything. Believe me, if Catherine loved you, Samara will love you too. They have very similar tastes."

"I don't know, she's a full lesbian," Nathan nervously replied, "She's never been with a man before. I'm worried she won't go through with it, and it will ruin my chances with the biggest porn producer in the world..."

Franco sighed audibly, then hit back, "You know something? They BOTH watch your porno's all the time. TOGETHER."

"Really?" he cocked an eyebrow, "now that's interesting..."

"I know, right?" Franco replied, "they're always the first to buy your latest films, and play them on the big screen TV. Then they go at it with each other for hours."

"Damn," Nathan replied, "that must be pretty intense to watch..."

Franco sighed again, "How would I know? They NEVER let me watch!"

Nathan giggled, "Oh poor Franco, that must be tough..."

Franco reflected over the various erotic moans and screams he often heard spread through the mansion, as the two women made passionate love to each other. "I can hear everything, its torture sometimes. The way they moan with lust..."

Nathan smiled before replying, "you never know, you might get lucky one day..."

"Me?" Franco laughed, "there's no way. I mean, look at me..."

Nathan could barely see the diminutive little man behind the huge drivers chair.

"Besides, they only have eyes for you. I could never compete with someone like you..."

"Well, you never know," Nathan replied, "I've only met Catherine once, and Samara is a complete stranger to me. I could still get rejected."

Franco let out a hearty laugh, before turning to Nathan "I'm laughing because that idea is so ludicrous," he continued, "You'll be laughing too once they're both pregnant..."

"Wait," Nathan stared at him in puzzlement, "BOTH?"

Franco put his hand over his mouth, cursing himself for letting the secret slip.

"They BOTH want to get pregnant???"

Franco put his finger to his lips, "Shhhh, it's supposed to be a secret."

"A secret?" Nathan replied, "a secret from who?"

"Catherine."

"Why?"

Franco looked back towards the road, as he pulled the vehicle into a steep street. "Samara wants to be pregnant at the same time. As a gift for Catherine. She wants them to go through labour together."

"Damn..." Nathan replied.

"Pretty hot, isn't it?" Franco stopped the car at the gate to the Steele house. "Two lesbians wanting to bed you and have your kids. How did you get so lucky?"

"It's just in the genes, I guess," Nathan grinned.

The limo wound its way up the long driveway of the resort-like abode. A row of palm trees lined the tarmac, and various exotic species of bird flew overhead, silhouetting against the golden sunset. It was getting late in the day, and the sun had lost its intensity. Nathan noticed the lights of several opulent looking buildings in the distance.

Franco was smiling devilishly, his mind going over all the things Nathan would do to his female bosses. Would he fuck them straight away? Or would he bide his time? Franco wondered if he'd be spending the afternoon cleaning Nathans cum off the furniture, or helping his bosses select the right music for their intercourse with Nathan. Would he get to watch?

Franco carefully navigated his way to the front entrance of the house, before turning the engine off.

He glanced over to Nathan, a sly smile on his face and said, "Go get 'em, you lucky son of a bitch..."

***

"HOLY SHIT," Catherine exclaimed, "he's here!"

Samara grinned casually, "get a hold of yourself Cath, I don't want you to be too excited. We're playing this slow and cool. Got it?"

"Got it," she smiled back, struggling to control her excitement. "How do I look?"

Catherine was wearing a sheer lace gown, with clearly visible red bra and lace G-String panties covering her shaved pussy. Samara leaned in, cupping her perky, creamy tits in her hands and giving them a squeeze. "Do you even have to ask? You're gorgeous."

"I only wish we could spend more time together like this," Catherine replied. "I'm worried about being alone. But being alone and pregnant?"

Samara turned to give her lover a soft, reassuring kiss on the lips. "Don't worry baby, I'll make sure I am here for you. We'll definitely be going through this TOGETHER. Don't worry, I'll make sure of that..."

The front door creaked as Franco followed Nathan in, carefully setting down his suitcase on the hard marble floor. Like a perfect servent, Franco slipped into the shadows unnoticed, and Nathan suddenly found himself all alone in a house with only two horny lesbians to keep him company. Life sure was hard...

As he glanced around, he realized that the St Barts mansion was equally as opulent as the Mansion in the Bahamas, where he first met, and fucked, Catherine. It was there that Catherine planted the idea in his brain about a threesome with her wife. Now, several months later, he was finally on the verge of the act he had been dreaming about for months.

The living room of the mansion was dim, with only a few lights turned down low. It was clear that the scene had been set, probably many hours before. Nathan noticed a tub of strawberries and a bottle of Moet Champagne gracing the edge of a luxurious indoor Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi bubbled and steamed invitingly, the soothing sound flowing perfectly into the deep, pulsing background music. Candles were flickering in the fresh ocean breeze next to the opened sliding doors, displaying a perfect view of the ocean beyond.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this..." came a soft, sultry voice from behind him. He turned to find her already placing her arms around him.

It was Catherine. He smiled as she gently brought her lips to his, opening her mouth and teased his tongue with hers.

He closed his eyes and tasted her. She was sweet, and the scent and taste of pussy was still clearly on her breath. He pulled her away, placing his arm around her waist and allowing his eyes to soak up her beauty.

She was absolutely stunning, an 11 out of ten at least. There was something in the way her perfect blonde hair flowed down her caramel skin, complimenting her deep eyes and sexy lips that drove him crazy with desire. Nathan's eyes trailed down her beautifully fuckable body; taking in her huge breasts, the perfect hourglass shape of her hips, and ending with tiny, petite feet that he so loved.

"Don't mind me, I just want to watch you two." Samara sat in one of the silk upholstered armchairs, her legs crossed and her face only just visible in the light.

Nathan could make out the voice distinctly. Deep and husky, and with such an authoritative tone to it, it made him jump. He was now in the presence of the most powerful and influential porn producer in the world. Holy crap, he thought, that's Samara Steele!

Samara ran her hands down her body, gently caressing herself as she watched her one and only love kissing Nathan deeply.

It was so strange, she thought, the huge, hulking figure of an alpha male playing with someone as small and petite as Catherine. Samara was used to seeing Catherine in the mirror, with Samara's own arms draped around her as they kissed. But now, Mr Pornstud himself was in the house, about to give it to her wife in ways she never could. The thought intrigued and excited her, and any feelings of jealousy were starting to be replaced with sheer excitement.

Samara watched as Nathan caressed Catherine's hair, cupping the back of her neck and driving his tongue down her throat. God he's hot, she thought, before realizing how strange the thought sounded... for a lesbian. Samara noticed her panties were soaked, as a bead of sweat ran down her face. She was the most powerful porn producer in the world, but she still felt nervous about meeting him, the only male she had ever lusted over.

Him, the biggest and most well hung pornstar on Earth. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel somewhat intimidated. With all her inner strength mustered, she rose to her feet and gently strode over to the amorous couple.

"You two look so amazing together," she grinned. "So natural."

Nathan ran his huge hands through both womens hair, and the two lesbian lovers came together for a passionate French kiss, just inches from his face.

"I could say the same for you two," he replied. Samara turned to face him, ever so subtly brushing her cherry red translucent lips against his, breaking away just before the kiss. I need to take this slow, she thought, looking into his handsome eyes and admiring the stallions body she had seen in countless porn films.

"It's amazing," she said, "Catherine is the only one of us to fuck you, and yet I already know what you look like under those clothes..." she latched her finger inside his waistband and gave it a snap.

"Then you won't be disappointed if I remove them," he winked, his hands slowly cupping around Samaras narrow hips.

She gave him a teasing smile, before shifting her body away from his, walking slowly towards the Jacuzzi. Instead, Nathan found himself in the arms of Catherine again, and before long his tongue was intermingled with his.

"Why don't you two join me in the Jacuzzi?" Samara's husky voice continued.

Nathan and Catherine drooled as they saw her sheer satin robe fall to her feet, revealing her naked shoulders and buttocks from behind, before she disappeared beneath the steam and bubbles.

"I think we should join her," Catherine whispered under her breath, before taking Nathans tongue into her mouth again.

***

The evening passed slowly, as the amorous trio relaxed in the soothing bubbles of the Jacuzzi. Catherine alternated between reclining in Nathans lap, feeling his huge cock push up against her body, and cuddling up to her wife, the two lesbians sharing deep kisses while they conversed.

Nathan took in the beautiful sight of the two women. Catherine; the beautiful mysterious blonde whose tits bounced buoyantly under the flow of the bubbles. And Samara; with her piercing eyes, slender body, dark brown hair and dominant personality. Nathan knew she was completely naked under the water. And for a lesbian, she seemed perfectly comfortable to be in the same situation with a naked burly male porn star.

Nathan wondered how long it would be before he got to hold her. He wanted to tame her, to break her dominant personality and make her his. He'd never met a woman he couldn't conquer, and he wasn't about to start now.

Samara poured two glasses of champagne, handing them to Nathan and Catherine.

"So, Mr Stokes..." Samara stared him down, her eyes piercing his, "I hear you're a free man."

She slowly took a sip of the expensive champagne, swilling it and breathing in the smell like a true connoisseur.

"Thats right," he smiled, maintaining steadfast eye contact with her. "But freedom is not all it's cracked up to be..."

"I gathered," she replied, her eyes still locked onto his. "But even without an agent, you've been doing OK for yourself, haven't you Mr Stokes..."

Nathan gave her a nod, gulping the champagne down quickly before replying, "I've fucked a few girls here and there."

Samara giggled, her mood lightening as she rubbed Catherines leg under the bubbles. "We've both thoroughly enjoyed your work with Trish and Viv..."

"And don't forget Jenny," Catherine added.

"Maybe you might consider coming to work for me..." Samara smiled, "we could use a stud like you on our team..."

"Oh Yeah?" Nathan tried his best to fake being cool. In reality, his heart was racing. This was the offer of a lifetime. Why the biggest porn network in the world had snubbed him for so many years had always remained a mystery. But now, it seemed, luck was on his side.

"What made you change your mind?" Nathan asked.

Samara crawled over to him slowly, her ass swaying suggestively under the water as she brought herself close to him.

"I don't know," she looked him dead in the eyes, her dominating instinct starting to yield. "I guess... I guess I've always been intimidated by you."

Samara couldn't believe she had said those words. Catherine sat bolt upright, slowly gulping the mouthful of champagne before almost dropping the glass into the water.

"Wow," she laughed, "looks like the truth is finally out."

"YOU? Intimidated by ME?" Nathan replied loudly, shocked by Samara's admission.

Samara giggled, "well duh, you're the biggest pornstar on the globe. And also, well..." she bit her lip, before glancing over at Catherine for courage. She finally found the resolve to tell him. "I've always been very attracted to you..."

There it was. The truth was finally out in the open. Catherine couldn't believe Samara had dropped her guard so quickly. It was difficult for a lesbian to admit she was attracted to a man.

Nathan leaned forward, taking the champagne glass out of Samaras hand and placing it at the edge of the Jacuzzi. He brought his giant hand up to her face, and carved her dark, soap covered hair away from her eyes. Nathan's hand clasped the back of her neck, and for a second he thought of bringing her mouth to his and kissing her deeply. She seemed so much more open, so much more personable in the flesh than her reputation would suggest. As he stared into her eyes, there seemed to be a spark of innocence that he hadn't noticed before. One that suggested her tough girl personality was all just an act.

Catherine slid up close behind her wife, wrapping her arms around sternum and propping Samaras breasts up just enough for Nathan to get a good view. Samaras nipples were bright pink, almost unnaturally so, and hard. Catherine clutched them like heavy melons in her hands, peering seductively over her lovers shoulder at Nathan, almost invitingly.

"Is that why I am here?" Nathan whispered, sliding closer and feeling the water between their bodies flowing. "Am I here because you want to act upon that attraction?"

Samara blushed, and for the first time she broke eye contact first, looking down at the bubbles as she blushed.

Catherine kissed and bit her neck lustfully, purring softly "it's OK baby, you know I don't want there to be any more secrets. Tell him you want him..."

Beneath the water, Nathan was rock hard. His 11 inch cock almost reached Samaras body, throbbing in anticipation. Samara looked back up at Nathan, the candles glowing flames flickering in her eye. "I've always wanted you. From the first time I saw you..."

That was all the validation he needed. Reaching his hand behind her head, he brought her mouth up to his and drove his tongue as far into her mouth as he could. He desperately wanted to assert his dominance over her, to end her tough girl act once and for all. He wanted to knock her off her feet from the start. Nathan wanted to take her, and her wife, as his own.

Samara twisted her tongue around his, sucking him hard, tasting his spit in her mouth with a longing she had never experienced before. Why have I waited so long for this? She kept repeating in her mind. Nathan kept his eyes closed the whole time, listening to the soft moans and feeling the intensity of their first kiss. After what seemed like forever, the two finally broke the kiss with a loud and wet pop.

"That was amazing," Catherine whispered. She was sitting back, watching the couple while clutching her champagne glass in both hands. "You two are amazing..."

Nathan looked into Samara's eyes, cupping her ass gently as she sat on his lap. He noticed his cock was running up the full length of her thigh, rubbing against her firm body and soft skin. She wriggled slowly, experimenting with the feeling of a real mans cock against her body as she had never felt before.

"It's huge, isn't it?" Catherine grinned as if reading her partners mind. "Don't worry, it freaked me out the first time too."

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers