Nathan Stokes, Pornstar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers

"I bet", Nathan replied, a devilish smile appearing on his face.

"It's gonna look great in the final cut."

Nathan peered out into the ocean, and pondered.

"Maybe using John Stanner wasn't such a bad idea after all..."

"Talking to yourself again?" Samantha teased, giggling. "But still, I wish a guy could make ME cum like that..."

"Maybe that can be arranged..."

Samantha smiled, following Nathans gaze out to the glowing orange sunset.

"I'm going out with a few of the girls tonight, maybe you'd like to join us?"

"Sure," Nathan replied, "is Asira coming too?"

They both looked over at Asira, passed out on the beach towel, her hand resting on her swollen pussy.

"That's probably a no," Samantha grinned.

*****

It wasn't Nathans first time in the Bahamas, and it wouldn't be his last. The beautiful nation had become synonymous with sex, and boasted a wonderful variety of women. The islands were renowned for their beauty, their perfect weather, and a virtually infinite amount of pussy. It was also paradise for the rich, with million dollar homes gracing the shores, Ferrari's cutting through the streets and beautiful golddigger wives strutting through Nassau, looking to pick up the latest fashions on their husbands credit cards.

Nathan had first travelled to the Bahamas at twenty years old, as a rising young pornstar. Since then, he had filmed over 30 scenes in the beautiful island nation, racking up over a hundred notches in his proverbial bedpost.

After they finished the scene, Nathan had comforted Asira with a gentle makeout session on the beach, before returning to his luxury beachfront chalet.

It was night time in Nassau, and his chalet was spectacular - with plush ornamental couches adorning the living room, a giant 3d TV and the usual luxury gold trimmings reserved for only the most expensive suites. Not to mention a bed that could accommodate five people.

Nathan showered and shaved in preparation for meeting the girls at the local Velcro Nightclub. Nasau was a notorious party city, with the stunning Atlantis Resort at the heart of it, and surrounding clubs and bars creating an atmosphere of fun and sexuality. Not being a stranger to the nightlife in Nassau, Nathan hoped it would live up to its usual reputation. It was well known that a night out in Nassau could loosen the pants of even the most conservative girl. And these girls were no conservatives. Not by a long shot...

Nathan put on his finest silk shirt and Armani jeans, struggling to button up the fly. Unfortunately for Nathan, they don't make jeans for men of his endowment.

A loud knocking interrupted his efforts, and he quickly fixed his pants in frustration.

Someone was at the door. He opened it to find a hotel employee clutching a tray of fine chocolates and a bottle of Christal Champagne. After signing for it, Nathan put the gifts down on the table and opened the small card wrapped around the champagne neck.

"From John,

Congratulations on another fine shoot. Sorry for the interruptions, but it came out incredible.

See you tomorrow big guy."

Nathan smiled and folded it away.

He took a handful of chocolate and opened the giant glass sliding doors, walked out to the verandah overlooking the sea, and cracked open a cool beer.

All in all, it had been a pretty good shoot. He'd fucked three girls today, and he'd fuck three more tomorrow. But you'd barely guess it from looking at him. Nathan took it all in his stride... it was, after all, just another day at the office for him.

Fucking was what Nathan was built to do. He'd known from an early age that his endowment was far above average. He'd known he had stamina that blew all other men right out the water. He'd known he could bring a woman to screaming extasy over and over, and bring out the sex vixen in even the most conservative girl...

His first babysitter, Christine, was one such girl.

She first noticed Nathans endowment during a game of Twister, when her hand accidentally brushed past his jeans during "right hand green." Her curiosity piqued, she spied on him in the shower later on for confirmation. Needless to say, Nathan lost his virginity to Christine that night.

They had continued their weekly fucking, until an accident with a condom left Christine pregnant, and very much in trouble. It was then that Nathan knew he had a gift, and was very happy to use it.

He met with a talent scout upon the advice of a girlfriend, and put his sporting and academic careers on hold when he turned 18 to pursue a career in porn full time. He had never looked back...

Yes, it was wonderful being the most famous pornstar in the world. Nathan took a seat in the lounger out on the deck, the warm Caribbean breeze washing over him, his mind slowly drifting off.

A vibration rocked him back to life; he realized it was his cellphone. He reached down to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mr Stud," came a sultry feminine voice on the other end, "Matt told me about your little issues today, I hope everything went OK, big guy."

It was Matts wife, Lauren.

"Hey Lauren. Yeah, it was a little rocky at first, it was hard to get a good pace going with John Stanner's interruptions..."

Lauren sighed, "My husband is supposed to be your manager, but honestly, he couldn't manage piss into a bucket. I hope it ended well."

Nathans mind wandered back to the Pinacolada glass... "In fact... it finished brilliantly." He smirked. "But, it's always tough working with a new director, y'know?"

"Mmmmm," Lauren replied in agreement, "so she swallowed it all huh? Greedy girl..."

"Well, she's a health freak... and she said she needed the protein," Nathan smiled slyly.

"I can't wait for you to get back, I need a little of that protein myself," Laurens breathing was getting heavier. "How long has it been since we got together?"

"Too long."

"All I have to satisfy me is Matt's little dick," she sighed in disappointment. "I've been craving the big one, big daddy." Nathan could hear her touching herself over the phone. Matt was a great husband, but Lauren was a strong woman who knew what she wanted. And when it came to the bedroom, Nathan always took precedent.

"So, how are the kids?" Nathan asked.

"Well, YOUR kids are doing great," she retorted. "Looks like they're taking after their daddy already. My husband, on the other hand..." her voice trailed off, turning frustrated, "he's been giving me shit about everything all week. It's like he's ultra-stressed all the damn time. "

Nathan nodded, "Well he's got a lot on his plate you know, since he's started managing Asira too. She's a real handful..."

"She's a hot little handful" Matts wife replied in a seductive tone, "I can't wait to get into her pants too..."

"Ha!" Nathan laughed, "you may just get your wish," he thought back to Asira's obvious bisexual tendencies, "and if she sucks pussy half as well as she sucks dick, you're in for a treat..."

"Oh FUCK!" Lauren yelled. Nathan could hear banging and clattering on the other end of the phone.

"You alright?" he asked.

Lauren picked up the phone again, "yeah Matts here, clumsy fucker. What?! No I'm on the phone... It's Nathan.... No you can't!... oh alright..."

"What is it Lauren?"

"He wants to speak with you about tomorrow."

"Again? Why?"

"He won't say."

"OK fine, put him on," Nathan was hardly in the mood to talk about work. He switched the phone angrily to his other ear, and took a large gulp of his beer.

"Hey, its Matt."

"Hey Matt, what's up..."

"Just minding the kids. Or YOUR kids, as Lauren keeps insisting on pointing out. Whenever we have a fight, she holds that over me. I knew letting Lauren have your kids would come back to bite me on the ass."

Nathan laughed, "c'mon, get to the point."

"Well, I just wanted to discuss tomorrows shoot with you, maybe throw around some ideas I've been thinking about. I've already had a word with the girls and we've come up with some good stuff over the phone."

Nathan furrowed his brow in curiosity, "well, fire away Matt. That's what I pay you for."

"OK, how about this..." Matt paused for effect. "I know we were gonna go with a creampie, or maybe an anal creampie to finish. But Jade, Macy and Shiva have never done a cumswap before, and they're looking to maybe swap your cum back and forth in their mouths for a while to finish the scene. How do you feel about that?"

Nathans jaw nearly hit the ground. The thought of three of England's hottest babes devouring his cum...and each other... was enough to pitch a considerable sized tent in his pants. Needless to say, it didn't take much convincing.

"Hell yes..." Nathan almost yelled.

"Haha, knew you would like it," Matt replied, "So far, we're gonna start the scene with Jade and Macy making love to each other. Shiva - playing a hotel maid - comes in, and they both seduce her. It's like a Carribean fantasy, y'know? The idea is, they're British backpackers in a relationship with each other, and they basically seduce local chicks into fucking them..."

Nathan put his beer down slowly, and sat upright in the chair, "go on..."

"They start to watch lesbian porno in the hotel room, and get hot and heavy with each other. Shiva's a little timid at first, but she gets way into it. They move the action out to the pool. There, Shiva says they need a dildo to play with. Jade says she knows someone who can help."

"Very nice," a broad smile slowly took over Nathans face.

"OK so they all decide they need a cock, so they call in your services..."

"I'm down with that,"

"I'm sure you are... OK so we already have the positions sorted, your standard foursome scenario, you fucking Jade from behind while she eats out one of the other chicks, they make out while you're fucking them etcetera."

"Yeah yeah," Nathan had been through this before...

"But to finish," Matt paused, "you're gonna cum in Shivas mouth. She passes it to Jade, who passes it to Macy and so on. They're gonna get a huge snowball going, and finally..."

Matt paused again.

"What dude, spit it out!" Nathan practically yelled into the phone.

"Ha, funny you should say that... Macy's gonna spit it inside a coconut, and Shivas gonna drink down the lot..."

Nathans mouth was open in shock, "and they agreed to this?!" he asked in surprize.

"Agreed?!" Matt responded, "I couldn't convince them NOT to. It was THEIR idea."

"Fuckin' A" Nathan exclaimed.

"I know man, I know. Sucks to be you, huh..."

Nathan took another sip of the beer, "Matt?"

"Yeah Nath?"

"You're the best manager ever..."

*****

It was 10pm, and after a few beers Nathan had passed out on a large sofa adorning the living room of his chalet. A sudden knock on the door interrupted his sleep.

Nathan begrudgingly paced towards the door, yanking it open.

"What?! What is it this time?!"

Samantha, and two other female crew members, were waiting on the other side.

"Oh sorry," Samantha smiled at Nathan, "Maybe we'll leave you alone, grumpy..." she teased.

Nathan rubbed his eyes and smiled, "of course not, you just woke me up. Gotta get my sleep before tomorrow... its gonna be a big day, y'know?"

It suddenly dawned on him that he had agreed to party tonight. The Velcro Club, and the nights plans, had been forgotten after the chat with Matt.

"Oh shit, I forgot about the club..." he moaned, "I just spent half an hour discussing tomorrows scene with my manager. My mind must have gone blank. Sorry girls."

"That's alright," Samantha said, "I'm sure your mind is practically swimming with thoughts of pussy at the moment... but... do ya still wanna come out and play with us?" she swooned, biting on her finger and swaying adorably, "we'll get lonely without you..." her eyes scanned his body, "...big guy."

Nathan took a moment to ponder, but one look at Samantha and her beautiful entourage was enough to change his mind.

"Fuck yes," he stammered, "after all, I'm still dressed for the occasion..." Nathan pointed at his creased silk shirt. "But I might need to change this, what do you think?"

Samantha smiled, "you might not need that shirt, if I have my way," she giggled, "lets go."

*****

Samantha, and the management team, had booked a limo for their ride over to the Velcro Club. It was warm outside, with a slight humidity hanging in the air, just enough to bring a gentle mist. The town was humming with traffic, and a few crowds had come out to make the most of the summer heat.

After leaving the hotel, Nathan sat in the backseat of the limosine, his large arms wrapped around Samantha and the two fellow crew members cuddled up to him.

"Why don't you two introduce yourselves," Nathan smiled, "you already know who I am. Sorry I didn't get your names sooner... you KNOW how busy we've been."

They giggled, "I'm Tracy, your assistant on set. This is Fiona, she's a cameragirl." Tracy pointed to her gorgeous blonde co-worker.

"Ah yes," Nathan recalled, "hey...weren't you two getting frisky with each other at the crew table today?"

They both giggled shyly, "we got a little carried away."

"Sometimes we get a little horny with all the action going around us..."

"I don't blame you..." Nathan responded, his eyes scanning up and down the gorgeous Asian Tracey.

They both had looks to kill, bolstered by their choice of tantalisingly sexy outfits, with Tracey dressed in a barely there, translucent red dress and 6 inch high heels. She was wearing her best misty eyes makeup, and a gold necklace which practically disappeared down her enormous E-cup tits. Everything about her appearance was screaming 'FUCK ME'.

Fiona, on the other hand, was wearing a white silk dress, clinging tightly to her perfect pear shaped fuckable ass. She was obviously no fan of bras, as her nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her outfit. She was holding Tracey's hand, running her fingers over it, feeling the softness of her skin.

"There's no need to apologize," Nathan smiled, taking Fiona's hand into his and looking into her eyes. "We all get a bit worked up sometimes... in the heat of the moment."

Their conversation was interrupted by a crack of lightning. They all looked out the window of the limo, into the street lights of Nassau and the sky above.

"Damn, I hope that tropical cyclone avoids us" Samantha looked despondent. "I'm really looking forward to the shoot tomorrow."

"Me too", Tracey smiled, her hand leaving Nathans and roaming down to his crotch.

She toyed with the fly of his jeans for a while, before she brought her hand back to her chest and smiled. "I wanna have a bet..." she looked to Nathan and the other two girls.

They looked at each other in puzzlement.

"What's the bet?"

Tracey giggled, and replied, "I bet you can't get three girls hands on it at once."

They all laughed. Fiona smacked Tracey in the arm, "you know you're gonna lose that bet. We've seen him close up, it's big enough for FOUR girls."

"I don't know..." Tracey replied.

Samantha reached for the champagne cooler, drawing out a bottle of Moet champagne and pouring four glasses to the brim. She licked the dribbling champagne from the bottle, bottom to top, circling her nimble tongue over the opening.

"I might need some convincing." She grabbed a glass and took a sip, leaning in to give Nathan a gentle kiss on the cheek.

*****

The foursome entered the club just after 11pm. Nathan usually didn't care for clubs, but Velcro was different. It always drew out a better class of people -- they purposely omitted the usual riff raff crowd and, with females outnumbering males by a ratio of 4:1, it gave the club a more relaxed, sexual vibe. Nathan liked those numbers, and the ambience of the place too. The lighting was low, with a soft pulsating Massive Attack track playing in the background, and sensual dancers dressed in translucent gold outfits on stage. Local girls, Nathan figured, as the shimmering Nubian natives swayed and moved to the rhythm of the beat.

The club manager showed them to their seats, a private booth with a perfect view of the stage. "Love your work, I'm a big fan," the manager smiled, shaking Nathans hand. "Anything you guys want, it's on the house." Nathan thanked him, and stood back as the girls sank themselves into the red velvet seats, before taking his seat next to Samantha.

"I visit this place every time I'm in town," Samantha said with a slight slur, the evenings champagne pleasures taking their toll. Nathan cradled her, and looked intently into her eyes. He held a kiss against her cheek.

Fiona and Tracey decided to go to the bar, already ordering their favourite drinks -- cosmopolitans, before returning to the table.

"How about you, big guy?" Tracey smiled, holding up a Cosmo. "Or are you laying off for tonight... you never know, we might need your services later..."

"I need to be in my peak condition tomorrow", he stretched out, taking in the view of all the females in the area. "Besides, I already had a few drinks earlier. And I'm not a horny drunk."

Nathan met eyes with a stunning young blonde perched at the bar, surrounded by two other men. She was making hesitant conversation with them, but was ever so subtly eyeing up Nathan from afar. Uncomfortable with the men vying for her attention, she looked down and quickly finished her martini, poking at the olive with a toothpick... before finally jabbing it and sucking it slowly off the stick.

She looked familiar, yet Nathan couldn't figure how. He was sure they'd fucked before, but he never really knew. In his years of being the worlds most successful porn star, Nathan had slept with thousands upon thousands of the worlds most beautiful women. She could easily have been one of them.

Nathan almost hated himself for not remembering these things. Any one of these women, just one, would be the average man's dream lay, the sort of sex you recite in your mind over and over for the rest of your life. For Nathan, sex with these sorts of women was so ordinary, that he could barely remember who he fucked last week...

The mysterious blonde twilled her hair in her hand, gazing at her reflection in the mirror of the bar, before removing a tube of bright red lipstick from her Louis Vuitton bag.

Her appearance emanated pure luxury, from her expensive heels, to her masterfully tailored white Donna Karan suit. She was obviously wealthy, as many of the visitors to this island were. Probably some rich CEO's wife, a golddigger, Nathan guessed. She looked to be in her thirties. Leaning in, she caught Nathans gaze, and shone him a seductive smile.

The girls had decided to join everyone else on the dancefloor, which left Nathan temporarily alone. He winked at the blonde, before watching from the comfort of the chair, as the girls swung their hips to the music, occasionally glancing over to blow him a kiss.

"You lonely?" came a soft, demure voice.

Nathan looked around slowly, and noticed the blonde's mouth was just inches from him. She was smiling and staring with big, beautiful bedroom eyes.

"I'm almost never alone," he replied, "actually, I'm quite enjoying myself," he pointed to his girls, now dancing ever closer to one another on the dance floor, rejecting the advances of the few men lucky enough to get close to them.

Nathan gestured for the blonde to sit. She sat close, her smooth legs sliding over the silky satin. "I'm a big fan, Mr Stokes" she smiled, "I watch your movies all the time with my wife." Her hands began to roam down Nathans arm.

"Well, its always nice to hear my work is helping your relationship with your hus... wait, what?" He looked at her with puzzlement, his mind racing.

A golddigging... lesbian? No wait, she watches porn... with me in it... how?

She giggled, "I know it sounds weird. My wife says she's a lesbian, but with one exception..."

Dallas_X
Dallas_X
114 Followers