Nathan's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate smiled and Amy kept up her rant. "What kind of name is Kat anyway. She sounds like a slut. Was she good?"

"Not even close." Nate thought lying would be more diplomatic than trying to explain that any pussy to a newly ex-virgin was good.

She smiled, "Good answer. So, really, how do you feel about this?"

"I was serious when I caught you and Bobby," it still tightened his chest when he thought about it. "I love you. I never felt like this with Cindy."

"But what we're doing is illegal and wrong."

"I know it's illegal, we'll be careful. I don't see how it's wrong though. At one time slavery was considered right by society's standards. People got their heads out of their asses about that, I'm sure they'll eventually get around to the incest issue."

"You don't have to convince me, but I do feel better." Then she got serious, "You're mine now, so that means no more sluts."

Nate laughed, "Yes dear, but same goes for you. You're body belongs to me, so no more guys. Including Bobby." She nodded solemnly.

"I want to explain what happened."

"No," Nate said firmly. "It's over with and I'd like to not revisit that pain again." They pulled into the driveway and noticed Bobby's car there as well. "Might as well get this outta the way too."

He walked inside to see Bobby at the table eating leftovers. "A couple things. I don't want to hear about what happened between you and Amy. I'm still a little pissed, but you're my brother so I'll get over it. Second, I love Amy, and will pursue a relationship with her as long as she wants. I'll need your help keeping it quiet."

Bobby stood up and clapped Nate on the shoulder. "Glad that's over with." Bobby leaned closer, "Don't hurt her." The threat was implied in that simple statement.

"Okay, enough chit chat. Nate and I have stuff to do. If this is going to bother you, you might want to leave. I don't plan on being quiet."

Bobby grabbed his keys off of the counter and walked out of the front door. A minute later they heard his car start up and drive away. Nate had seen the brief look of anguish in Bobby's eyes.

"Crap," Nate thought. "We might have a problem there Ames."

"He won't tell anyone," she replied confidently.

"No, I mean I think he feels the same about you that I do." He smiled at her, "It's kinda easy to fall in love with you."

She tried to smile but couldn't manage it. "This would've been so much easier if I listened to my feelings in the first place. I knew how I felt about you but I thought it was wrong, so I tried explaining them away as just the taboo of what we were doing." She cried into his chest. "And now our family is falling apart." Nate pulled out his phone and called his brother. "What are you doing?"

"Fixing our family," he said to her before talking into the phone. "Hey Bobby, can you come back? We need to talk. Yeah. Okay, see you in a few."

Bobby retuned a couple minutes later and joined Nate and Amy in the living room. "That was quick," he joked.

Nate got right to the issue. "Are you in love with Amy?"

"Of course I love her, she's my sister," he replied with a poor attempt to dodge the question.

"You know what I mean. Do you love her more than a sister?"

"So we do it one time and all of a sudden I'm in love with her?! Give me a break." His sudden outburst surprised them both. "She's my sister and that's it." He got up and stormed out again. Amy ran upstairs crying and Nathan leaned back into the couch looking at the ceiling. "How does one person get so much bad luck?" he pondered.

Bobby came home a few hours later to find Nate at the kitchen table completely wasted. An empty bottle of whiskey and several beer bottles scattered the table. Nathan was concentrating intensely on a picture he was drawing. Nate never drank. He was afraid it would interfere with his hand eye coordination and he would lose his edge in sports.

"Are you okay little brother?"

Nate looked up noticing Bobby for the first time. A big grin crossed his face. "Yes! Besides the fact my brother is in love with the same woman I am, my sister thinks our family is going to fall apart, I gave up baseball for a starting position in football which I can't even start now, and I knocked out the second person I've ever fought in the past week, I'm doing great."

"I'm not in love with Amy, I really liked what we did but it doesn't go beyond that. I'm just jealous that you found something I've been looking for for a while."

"Bobby, when did you get here? Wanna help me color?" Bobby sighed.

"Where did you even find crayons?"

"The crayon box. Duh! Oh, someone called for you."

"Who?"

"Umm. Uhh. It was a girl."

"Not helping. She must've left a name."

"idonknow. How many girls have our house number and not your cell number?" Bobby slapped his forehead, getting outsmarted by someone who's drunk was not the highlight of his day.

"Thanks sister fucker." He mussed Nate's hair and headed to his room.

"Welcome!" Nate shouted after him. Amy came down from where she was listening on the stairs and sat by Nate, a serene smile gracing her face. "Ames! I made this picture for you so you wouldn't be sad." He held up a picture of what she guessed was her dressed as a princess on a horse.

"I love it," and she did. Not because of it's artistic quality, but just the fact that even stinking drunk, he was worried about her. She grabbed his hand and les him upstairs.

"Where we going?"

"To bed."

"But I'm not sleepy though." She laughed and laid him down on her bed and started kissing his neck. His hands were roaming her body and she was loving it. Being inebriated had given him a confidence he didn't have the previous times. He was caressing her with a strange mixture of roughness and tenderness. Nate was turning her on in a way she had rarely been before. Amy decided to analyze if it was because he was talented or because she loved him so much. She moaned loudly when he tweaked her nipple. She'd figure it out later.

She pulled his sweat pants down and nearly forgot the condoms before she guided his already hard cock to her sopping wet hole. She wasn't in the mood for any kind of foreplay. It seemed like every time they got together it was hurried. They both moaned when she lowered onto him. She rode him slowly, rolling her hips when she reached bottom, then would lift off again.

She screamed out and came when he hugged her close and thrust hard into her. It couldn't be any better than this. Her orgasm, which had started to fade, rolled into another one as he continued to thrust into her. She bit his neck while he did his best to fuck her to death.

"I'm so in love with you," she whispered in his ear when he finally filled her. She laughed softly when she heard his responding snore. Amy curled up to him and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

12