National Nude Day - July 14th

Story Info
An inadvertent celebration.
1.4k words
4.11
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year National Nude Day falls on July 14th. That's a Thursday this year. Last year it was on a Tuesday. I celebrated last year but my celebration was inadvertent. It was accidental. This year my celebration will be by design. My name is Clarissa, I'm just your average looking, thirty-something girl with an overactive imagination and an underactive sex life. I like boys and girls. I'm in a relationship with a wonderful girl named Angela who has helped me a lot. I owe her my sanity and everything else. I'm naked and I've scattered my clothes all over the floor to write this. Somehow it just seemed proper to do it this way!

Angela and I have an open relationship with one rule. If we want to have sex with someone else, male or female, we have to agree beforehand, and we do it together. It's a great rule and it leads to some pretty interesting situations. Remind me to tell you about the twin brothers we met at Whole Foods sometime. We don't seek others too often but when we do we like to get worn out.

Last year on July 14th I didn't even know about National Nude Day. I had never heard of it. Angela had though; and she had booked us a table at restaurant near Union Station that was hosting an event. She knew I would enjoy it and to further heighten my pleasure she didn't tell me that everyone in the restaurant was going to be nude. The way it worked was that if you arrived clothed, you could check your garments at the door, like a coat check arrangement. That way you didn't have to worry about being overdressed for the event but you could put your clothes back on for the journey home at the end of the evening, if you so desired.

It was a wonderful event. The tall, skinny, elderly, maître d was naked, the servers were naked, all the diners were naked, even the bus boys were naked (and one of those kids had quite the cock on him, let me tell you -- he said he was an actor just waiting for a break). There was an orgy room off the back where you could go if you needed to. Angela and I looked in there after dinner but decided to go home and have our own private orgy instead.

But I digress. I was telling you how I inadvertently celebrated the holiday last year. Angela had simply asked me to meet her at the restaurant at 6:30. She said we could have drinks and dinner. I saw it as a date and readily agreed. I took a taxi from my doctor's appointment to the restaurant and I had dressed especially for Angela. I wore clothes that she liked. I had a loose fitting gauzy peasant's blouse with flowers embroidered around the scooping neckline. Lots of skin exposed there. I wore a flowing white cotton skirt with an elastic waist band that hung down just below my knees. I had flat black leather toe post sandals with open backs and carried a small black leather shoulder bag that was big enough for a few bills, a credit card, my house keys, and my driving license but not much else. For Angela's sake I wore nothing underneath. She liked it when I didn't wear underwear and I was planning on flashing my tits at her at least once during dinner, if I thought I could get away with it.

The taxi arrived and I settled my bill with the driver. When I got out of the cab neither of us noticed that the hem of my skirt got caught in the door and when he pulled away; he took my skirt with him. It knocked me down on the asphalt outside the restaurant. I skinned my knee up a little bit, but other than that I was unhurt albeit extremely embarrassed. The valet saw what had happened and ran over to help me up. Embarrassed, I kept my legs bent and pulled my blouse down to cover my ass. The valet, being the gentleman he was decided to help me inside.

"I can't go inside, I have no skirt." I pleaded.

"It's OK" he assured me, "it will be more private inside than it is here on the street."

I couldn't argue with that logic so, red faced, I let him help me duck walk into the restaurant. I thought I would die of embarrassment until I noticed that the maître d was naked as a jay bird. The people in the restaurant were also naked. A pudgy and unabashed sommelier walked by with nothing but a wine glass hanging around his neck by a chain. He carried a bottle of red and a corkscrew in his hand.

"Good evening, Miss," the maître d said as though neither of us were naked, as though this was perfectly normal. "Do you have a reservation?" He studied his list of names and waited for me to respond.

"Uhm, I'm supposed to be meeting someone," I said, "my knee is bleeding, and I seem to have lost my skirt."

"If, you'd like to peek in the door for your party, I'll fetch a damp cloth and a bandage for your knee. You can check your blouse with the girl," he indicated a Dutch door off to the side where a young lady with perky tits and short, red hair with tight curls was readying a receipt for me. I couldn't help but notice she wore her bush trimmed into a heart shape. It looked good on her.

I looked through the door and spotted Angela sitting naked at a table in the middle of the room. She was studying her menu and hadn't seen me yet. I decided to roll with it and pulled my blouse over my head. I exchanged it for a claim ticket from the girl with the perky tits and slipped the stub into my bag. The maître d cleared his throat behind me and proffered the promised warm, damp cloth and bandage.

"Do you see your party, Miss?" he asked, and I pointed out Angela. He escorted me over to her table, bowed and backed away, fading into the activity of the place. He was a real pro.

"Hi," Angela said to me as she stood and gave me a little hug. She looked good, tanned all over where I was as white as a ghost. "Are you surprised?"

"Angela, what's going on? Everyone's naked!" I sat down in the chair across from her and began daubing my knee with the damp cloth. I waved her off when she started to worry about my wound, "It's nothing." I said, "Tell me what's going on here?"

She explained National Nude Day and told me that she wanted to surprise me with this dinner, this event. We had a grand time drinking wine and dining on rich French cuisine. After dinner we ducked our heads into the orgy room hoping it would be fun, but it was mostly guys just hanging around waiting for girls, so we decided to go home and make love by ourselves. It was late when we left and Angela had her car parked with the valet so we opted to go home naked. We put the top down and enjoyed the evening as we made the short drive back home to Hollywood. I fingered Angela most of the way back. Between the chill in the air and the breeze generated with the top down my nipples were distended and hard. I was covered with goose bumps by the time we got home. We rode the lift from the garage naked, and the love that night lasted until early in the morning. Angela's skills became magic that night and the sun was just peeking in the window when we finally went to sleep; both of us fully satisfied.

This year will be different though. This year I know its National Nude Day. I also have a job now, and I work on Thursdays but I intend to celebrate anyway. I've had some cards made featuring a photo of me naked - a banner of text below my photo explains what the day is. My plan is to hand out cards in the lift as I ride up to the sixth floor. Then I'll take off all my clothes and walk to my cubicle. I'll stack my clothes neatly on the desk and get to work. If anyone asks I'll give them a card and encourage them to take their clothes off, too. Angela and I have reservations to go back to that same restaurant for dinner.

I think it's going to be a fun day. I can hardly wait.