National Nude Day: Laura's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaron1944
aaron1944
246 Followers

After they had showered they slipped into their clothes and went out to get something to eat.

They joined the two college girls Jack had called in to work the bar. Sam and Ellie where in there last year at college and worked for Jack on weekends. They had worked with Laura and Cindy on occasions but did not know them real well. "I think you are both very brave to agree to work naked for the day," Ellie said, and Sam agreed with her.

"I don't think I could do it not in front of all these guys."

Laura laughed. "It's not been too bad. The guys have been great, just happy to get a look at us."

Sam looked across at them. "Yes, but it must feel weird walking around in a place like this with no clothes on."

Cindy smiled. "I can tell you it's quite something. I was not keen on doing it at first, but now I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It's one of the greatest thrills I have ever had. You should try it." She looked at Laura sitting next to her and squeezed her hand tightly. "Thanks for talking me into it," she said.

They chatted together as they ate their meal, while around them, the staff prepared the place for the early evening opening. The style of the place changed a little in the evening. The lights were set a little lower and the menu was changed for a slightly more up-market version.

Jack came over and told them it was almost time to get ready as they would be opening in about 15 minutes. Laura and Cindy smiled across at the two college girls. "Its been nice chatting but we have to go and get ourselves ready for the next shift."

Sam smiled. "It's been nice getting to know you. We don't have much chance, usually."

As they made their way to the staff room, Laura looked around. "The place looks good tonight."

Cindy agreed. "They have done a good job. It looks a little more up market."

Laura grinned. "Maybe that means we will be showing our bare arse's to a better class of client this evening."

In the staff room the two of them stripped off again. They checked their make up and hair and were ready when Jack poked his head in and announced that they were about to open. Laura was pleased to see that Cindy was far more eager to get out than she had been earlier. They stood with Jack and smiled and greeted the customers as they came in where they got some admiring glances. Laura was pleased to see that there were now a few women in the place. The morning crowd had been all male. She enjoyed displaying herself off in front of a guy who was with a woman. It amused her to see how uncomfortable it usually made the woman feel.

They were both kept busy serving drinks and meals and Laura failed to notice Michael come in until a hand grabbed her. She looked down to see Michael at a table along with a couple of his friends. He smiled. "You look fucking wonderful," he said. "I've already got a hard on watching you strutting around the tables."

Laura grinned. "It's been great fun," she said.

He introduced her to the two guys. One she already knew, Lance, and Peter. She smiled an acknowledgement at them. Apparently they all played on the same ball team as Michael.

She could feel both guys looking at her exposed charms and it did feel a little strange being publicly naked in front of Michael's friends. She took their drink order and made her way to the bar. Ellie looked at her as she made up the order. "You okay?" she asked.

Laura nodded and smiled. "It's strange, you know. I've been naked in front of all these guys today and it's never bothered me. Suddenly, my guy comes in and I feel embarrassed."

Ellie smiled. "I think that's sweet," she said. "At least it shows you care for him."

Laura took the tray of drinks over to Michael and took their meal order. Again, she had the same sensation. Strange, she mused to herself, maybe Ellie was right.

The rest of the evening passed without incident, and Laura was kept busy. The guys all seemed to enjoy being served by the two attractive naked waitresses and the tips were great. Laura still couldn't throw off the feeling she got every time she had to serve Michael and his friends.

Things slowed down a little after nine p.m. when the kitchen closed, but the bar stayed open for another two hours.

All in all it had been a great day. She knew Jack was pleased with the way it had gone and although some of the guys had been a little boisterous at times, there had never been any problems. Michael came over and told Laura that he had some business to attend to but that he would be back later. "You'd better be," she said. "I'm going to need some serious fucking after what I've been through today." Michael grinned and leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.. "You're not the only one," he whispered in her ear.

Service had slowed down enough for Laura and Cindy to spend some time at the bar chatting to Sam and Ellie. Laura noticed that the two of them seemed to have had a few drinks. When she mentioned it, they both grinned. "We are trying to build up our courage," Ellie said.

Laura looked at them a little puzzled. "Courage for what?" she asked. Ellie looked a little shame faced and passed Laura a crumpled note. Laura read it and smiled. The note was from a punter and it offered the girls £100 each if they stripped naked for the last hour.

"And do you intend too?" asked Laura.

Ellie looked at her. "Well, we could certainly use the money, and you and Cindy seem to have enjoyed yourselves."

Laura smiled. "Have you mentioned it to Jack?" The girls shook their heads. Laura guessed that she knew the answer already. Jack would not turn down the chance of getting another two girls to strip naked. "If you really intend to do it, then I think we should make sure that you get as much out of it as you can."

Sam looked at her. "And how do we do that?"

Laura smiled. "Well, you see all these guys around the bar? I'm sure they'll pay good money to see you two get your kit off, so if you're sure you're up for it, we make them pay for the privilege."

Sam and Ellie looked at each other. Laura could see they were still not sure about the whole thing, but then Sam said, "What the hell, let's go for it. It's got to be a bit of a laugh and they're only going to get a look at our bodies, nothing else." Ellie smiled at her friend and nodded her head. Laura went over to Jack and told him what the two girls intended. As she had guessed, he had no objections. He was even willing to start off the collection for them.

Now that the food was finished, most of the men folk in the diner were gathered around the bar, although a few people were still sitting at tables, mainly the couples. When the word got around that the two young bar girls were willing to strip off, everyone contributed gladly to the pot that Jack passed around. When it returned to the bar it was almost full to the top. Laura looked at it as she passed it over to Sam. "Well, you have certainly got to do it now. There must be at least another £100 in there."


Cindy took over the bar while Laura took the girls through to the staff room to undress. She watched them as they quickly, but a little uncertainly, stripped off their clothes. Then they stood there a little embarrassed by their nakedness. They both had good figures, Sam with her large firm breasts, and Ellie with smaller ones but well shaped and with large dark nipples. They both had been bikini waxed but had dark vee's of hair almost obscuring their pussies. Laura nodded. "The guys are going to love you two," she said with a smile. "By the way, what size shoes do you take?"

The girls looked at each other. "5's," Ellie replied, "why?"

Laura went over to her locker and produce a couple of pairs of heels. She handed them to the girls. "Here, put these on. It will make your legs look good." She turned and walked to the door. "Come out when you're good and ready." she said with a grin. "And don't worry."

Laura made her way back to the bar. The guys looked around expectantly. Laura smiled at them. "They'll be out soon and don't forget it's the first time they have ever done anything like this, so be nice to them."

She was pleased to see that Michael had returned with Lance. She still felt a little uncomfortable naked in Lance's presence. They had often been out together with Lance and she knew he rather fancied her. Laura told Michael about Sam and Ellie and his eyes lit up. "I quite fancy seeing those two naked myself."

Laura dug him in the ribs. "Haven't you got enough with one naked girlfriend tonight?" she asked jokingly.

Just then, the door at the back of the bar opened and Sam and Ellie walked in. There was a cheer, applause, and wolf whistles. So much for asking the guys to treat them nice, Laura thought to herself. Just then, Cindy came over and joined them. "I think the guys have seen enough of us tonight," she said. "Now they have a couple of new young bodies to lust over."

Michael introduced Cindy to Lance, and Laura could see from the way he looked her over that he liked what he saw. Jack came over and thanked Laura and Cindy for all their hard work. He said he thought the whole thing had been a great success. He looked across at the crowd around the bar and smiled. "If you two want to get off, I'm sure the guys won't miss you."

Laura thanked him and said, "I'm quite happy to leave Sam and Ellie to entertain the customers."

She grabbed Cindy's hand. "Okay, let's go and get some clothes on before he changes his mind," she said, dragging her in the direction of the staff room. They looked over the bar as they passed and saw that Sam and Ellie seemed to have quickly gotten over their shyness. They were happily serving and chatting to all the guys surrounding the bar who were all ogling the young, attractive and totally naked bodies of the two college girls.

Michael was driving his car and so Laura got into the front seat with him while Cindy got in the back with Lance. Michael reached across and squeezed Laura's leg. She turned and smiled at him. "I think you both made a lot of guys very happy today," he said.

Laura smiled. "As long as you're going to make me happy when we get home, I don't care." He grinned and nodded.

Laura was not surprised when Lance got out with Cindy. She knew from Cindy's little performance at lunchtime that she, too, was probably in need of a good fucking,

As they drove home Laura leaned her head on Michael's shoulder. "Didn't you mind all those guys seeing me naked?" she asked.

Michael shrugged. "No, not really. In fact, I found it rather exciting, knowing that all of them would dearly like to get up inside your delightful pussy, and I was the only one that could."

Laura squeezed his arm. "I do love you," she said.

Then she looked at him. "Would you do me a favor?" she asked.

Michael looked at her. "Anything for you, hun," he said.

"Would you take me to Martha's?"

He looked at her. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yes, I'm sure, and after what I've been through to day I think I want to finish it off in style."

The idea of her asking him to take her to Martha's excited him. He knew why she wanted to go. Martha's was a rather special club just out of town. It specialized in the more risqué forms of entertainment and actively encouraged its customers to join in. Michael and Laura had been to the place several times but never participated.

The car park was already quite full as they pulled in. Michael came round and opened the door for her and helped her out. The doorman smiled at them as they went in. The place was crowded. Laura was pleased as this was what she wanted.

They made there way over to the reception desk at the main showroom. The attractive red head smiled at them. "Are you sure you really want to do this?" Michael asked.

Laura nodded. "Please," she said.

Michael spoke to the girl on the desk. She looked Laura over and nodded. "The first available spot is in about half an hour." Michael nodded. "You have time to go to the bar and get a drink but be back in here in about twenty minutes."

They managed to down two glasses of wine before making their way back to the showroom. The girl on reception gave them directions to the dressing rooms. An efficient young lady met them and took down their details. "How do you want to work it?" she asked. "You can strip before you go on or you can undress each other on stage."

Laura looked at Michael. "Well, I've spent most of the day naked so I may as well continue in the same mode."

The girl looked a little puzzled by her remark but did not question her. "The couple in front of you have just about finished so give us time to change things around and we will call you on when we're ready."

The girl left and Laura started to undress. Michael watched her before he began to remove his own clothes. When he was naked he came over to her and took her in his arms. She pressed her naked body against his and kissed him hungrily. She broke away and looked at him. "I need to do this," she said. Michael nodded. "I feel so bloody horny," she continued. "After what I've been through with all those guys lusting after me, I would have loved for you to put me across a table and fuck me in front of them, but this will be the next best thing. I want to feel the experience of everyone seeing me being fucked." She smiled. "Am I being a slut, darling?" she asked.

Michael shook his head. "Not in my book," he said.

The efficient girl popped her head around the door. "Five minutes," she said.

They walked over and stood in the curtained access leading onto the stage. On the other side they could hear the sound of voices. Michael put his arm around her and hugged her to him. Then there was suddenly silence and a man's voice announced. "We have a new couple for your entertainment this evening. Give a big Martha's welcome to Laura and Michael."

There was a round of applause as Laura walked out on stage first. Bathed as she was in the bright spotlight, she could not see the crowd watching her, but she could certainly feel them out there. She could hear their comments and the sounds of their approval at the sight of her totally naked body. In the centre of the small stage area there was a curved padded bench. It was set on a slowly rotating turntable. She walked over and eased herself up on it. She lay back and slowly and deliberately spread her legs. As the bench slowly turned she knew she was being openly displayed to everyone in the room.

She began to caress her breasts, then slid her hands down her body and slowly began to rub her pussy. She smiled to herself, feeling the juices already beginning to seep out. Suddenly, there was a murmur around the room. She knew Michael had now come onto the stage. Suddenly, he was kneeling beside her, gently caressing her breasts. He ran his hands over her body and inserted his fingers into the wetness of her pussy. Laura turned and looked at him "Please fuck me, Michael, I do so need to be fucked."

Laura spread her legs open even wider, allowing him to ease himself between them. Then he was rubbing his large erect cock up and down the damp cleft of her pussy before easing himself inside her. Laura couldn't believe the excitement she was feeling, being publicly fucked in front of all these people, knowing they could all see Michael's large cock pumping hard into her willing body.

They forgot about the crowd as they fucked like two rutting animals, and the crowd urged them on. They put on a show to remember. He ate her out and she gave him head, the crowd cheering as she swallowed everything he pumped into her mouth. He finished by taking her doggie style. Her breasts swung and jiggled much to the audience's delight as he gripped onto her thighs and pumped his meat deep into her body. Finally, when they collapsed on the floor, exhausted, they received a standing ovation.

Later, as they showered, Laura looked up at him and smiled. "I don't know about you," she said, "but I can't wait for next year's National Nude Day.

aaron1944
aaron1944
246 Followers
12