Native Tongues Enjoy Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

As D began sauntering in my general direction, I turned to thank Beth, but she had already disappeared into the crowd. When I turned back the other way, D was standing right there.

"Oh...hi...did you find Mark?" I asked innocently.

"You know I did...did Beth take good care of you while I was gone?" she asked as she licked the tips of her fingers.

"Uhh...what do you mean?" I wasn't sure how much she knew.

"Oh come on! I knew you were standing there watching, and I told Beth to follow you as you followed me, and to take good care of you."

"You're a sneaky little brat!" I said as I hugged her tightly. "So how was he, anyway?"

"Just another cock...OK, just another big cock...oh all right! His cock was huge! It felt good for a minute but it hurt going in, and it hurt after a bit of fucking. That's why I finished him with my mouth. Damn he had a lot of cum, but I thanked him and left. But before I left, he asked me for my number, and I told him no. I also told him if you were interested in another meeting, you would get a hold of him, as you were watching all of this. That made him a bit nervous, but he agreed."

We walked hand in hand through the park and watched the grown ups acting like children, running around and playing games, and buying worthless junk. By eleven o'clock most of the crowd was gone, and we headed up towards the big cabin, to see what was happening there. The main floor was deserted, but the remains of the dinner feast were still on the table. We picked at some of it, then followed the laughter downstairs, where most of our group could be found.

"It's about time!" Linda shouted, as we watched several of them play nude Twister. Tammy was contorted over Don and was holding onto his cock to keep from falling. After a few minutes of bending and reaching, they all fell into a big tangle of arms and legs, and laughter.

"OK guys, time for one more game!" Don shouted as he picked himself up from the polka dot mat. "This one is for the girls. Tonight we will see who can take my cock the deepest. So far the record stands at seven and a half inches." His cock was probably close to eleven inches when hard, but it was very thick, and most women had a difficult time just getting the head to fit in their mouths. D just glanced at me and smiled, we both knew who would win tonight.

Tammy was first, as she had been drooling over his meat ever since the hot tub. His shaft looked immense in her little hands, as she began by planting kisses all over it. After licking the purple head a few times, she attempted to shove it past her lips. Her mouth wouldn't open enough to take more than three inches or so, and Linda clamped her hand around her husband to mark Tammy's progress. Holding a ruler up she announced, "Three and three quarters, not bad!"

Jen tried, but was uncomfortable just trying to get just the head in her mouth. She did mention earlier that she was getting a headache, so we didn't tease her much about her feeble attempt.

Beth was next, and I knew she, like my wife, enjoyed sucking cock, and dove right in. She had no problem with the pulsing head, and after a minute of slow bobbing, she signaled that she was at her limit. We could tell because she would start to gag, then back off just a tad. Linda held up the ruler, "Wow! Just shy of seven inches! Almost a new record!" Beth strutted back to the couch and high fived the other girls.

"OK D, your turn! Let's see what you can do!" Linda yelled. My wife stood slowly and sauntered over to Don. She stood nose to nose with him, smiled and winked, and slowly gyrated down until she was on her knees. She never broke eye contact with him as she started with her figure eights, down to his big hairy balls, and then back up to the tip, which now had a drop of pre cum leaking out. After swiping her tongue across the sticky fluid, she made a quick pass up and down, slathering his sausage with saliva. She then placed the gigantic head between her lips, put her hands behind her back, and while she stared straight up into his eyes, she leaned forward, taking his entire length down her throat. She slowly backed all the way off and did it again. Everyone in the room sat there with their mouths hung open, including Don and Linda, while I sat there smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Oh my god!" was heard by several people, and "Holy shit!" by others. They would look at her, then at me, then back at her. The contest should have been over, but D picked up the pace, and was now using her hands, trying to achieve her ultimate goal. It wasn't long in waiting, as Don obviously never had the pleasure of my wife's velvety throat before. His legs began to buckle under the intense enjoyment, and soon pumped his thick load down her throat.

Now came the fun part. All the girls wanted to know how she did it, and if she would teach them. Of course all the guys volunteered to help any way they could. So the rest of the night was spent watching D expertly suck off each of the guys, and in return, the girls each practiced on me.

Sunday morning, the workers cleared the area, and for the most part, made it look like it did on Friday, before all the chaos. Jen and Kevin had to leave early, but the rest of us stayed, and had an orgy that lasted several more days. Even the two security guys stayed around for a day and joined us, much to my wife's delight. We made some new friends, which we still keep in touch with, and plan on making this a regular event.

Oh, and the prize for my wife's deep throat act? A wide screen television. Did I tell you how much I love Earth day?

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12