Native Tongues Find Their Sea Legs

Story Info
Dozens of men, a horny girl, & a submarine.
5k words
4.18
78.6k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

Our boss laughed when we walked back through the door on Monday morning, but the joke was actually on him. The "Nude Day" assignment he gave us turned out to be a lot of fun. He thought we would be embarrassed, but he was the one who turned red as we relayed to the rest of the office, the details of our excursion.

"I need to talk to you guys." he said as he turned towards his office. It was painfully quiet as we sat down and waited for him to continue.

"Now, the last assignment was merely fun and games, and I'm glad you two enjoyed yourselves, but it's time to get back to work. As you two know, every publication around has done a piece on the war. I tried to stay away from it, but the public is just soaking it up." He swiveled around in his chair.

"But the war has been done to death...no pun intended." D said, as we tried to read our editor's face.

"I know, but I think I may have a different angle. This whole thing started with the Trade Towers in New York, and by now, it's back to business as usual. But for those protecting us, it's far from usual. I thought maybe you guys could cover the Navy ships that are used to restock the fighting cruisers...you know...sort of a 'behind the scenes' kind of thing. It hasn't been touched on much, and those guys are just as important as the ones we see on TV."

D and I looked at each other, and nodded in agreement. Without saying a word, because we already knew, I held out my hand. He knew as well, and opened his desk drawer pulling out the packet. I snatched it from his hand, and we left the humid office.

We didn't even open the envelope until we got home, at which time we discovered we would be traveling to the East coast. It seemed almost like a waste of time, as we would be flying for almost as long as it would take to get the story. We were to spend one day on a Navy supply ship, taking pictures, and interviewing sailors, then it was back home again.

The flight was typical, and we took a cab to a nice hotel. We checked all our gear, and hit the sheets early, as the ship would be pulling out about eight the next morning.

We got to the base around seven, as we weren't sure what would be involved in getting clearance.

"Didn't anybody call you?" the sentry asked, as we handed him our passes. "The supply ship had mechanical problems off the coast of North Carolina. I'll let you in to talk to my commanding officer." he handed us a small map of the base, and gave us detailed instructions on how to get there. Typical government, the building was straight ahead.

"I'm sorry you made the trip all the way out here, but these things happen." he said. I could tell he was truly sorry, as he really wanted his men to get the recognition they deserved. We said our farewells, and almost made it out the door when he shouted to us.

"Hey! I have an idea! Hang on a sec!" He grabbed the phone, and turned his back to us while he spoke. A minute later he hung up the handset and smiled at us.

"It isn't much, but we have a sub coming into port. The crew onboard has been out to sea for nearly six months. They'll have some time off, and the second crew will be doing exercises for a few hours each day. Your welcome to tag along for a day with them." He waited for our response.

"Oh wow! I've never been on a submarine before!" D exclaimed. She had no idea. I knew from experience that it would be cramped, hot, and smelly, but crap, we did come all the way out here for a story.

"Yeah, I guess that would be fine." I said without a lot of enthusiasm.

"Great! It should arrive here about twenty-three hundred hours. You should be back around seven hundred." We shook hands and found our way back to the gate. We spent the rest of the day sightseeing.

"What's it gonna be like?" D finally asked as we walked into the hotel lobby.

"It'll be hot, and it will smell like diesel." I said flatly.

"Then I better wear something cool." she said. As soon as we were in our room, D began to rifle through her stuff. as she pulled out clothes, she suddenly burst into laughter. I had to see what was so funny.

"Hey! How about if I wear this?" she teased, holding up a short "sailor dress", complete with the black tie.

"Yeah, I dare you!" I said as we rolled on the bed laughing. She then got up and laid out a silk pant suit, throwing the dress back in her bag. I wonder why she even brought that thing with us.

The next morning at o'dark thirty, we began to assemble ourselves for the day. Fresh out of the shower, D walked over to the balcony and stepped out.

"Looks like it's going to be cold today." she said with a shiver as she closed the glass door.

"Well yeah, when you walk outside naked!" I reminded her.

"We're twenty floors up, and it's still dark out." she said in her defense. But it was getting late fast, so I jumped into the bathroom while she got dressed. D was ready by the time I opened the bathroom door. I grabbed my coat, she already had hers on, and we ran to the elevators.

The same guard was in the booth, and he greeted us with a wave.

"Gonna try again, huh?" he said as he pulled out another map. It took him five minutes just to convey to us, the difficult route of going to the end of the lot and turning right. It took him longer to explain it, then it took for us to walk the quarter of a mile down to the pier.

As we stood there, the crew slowly began to make their way down the narrow path. They looked beat, must be from getting up so early.

"May I help you?" one of them asked politely.

"Yes, we're supposed to go out with you guys for the day." I said holding up my camera.

"Oh, reporters?" he asked, as he straightened out his tie.

"In a way." I said as I handed him a card.

"Oh wow! I read that magazine all the time! You mean that's you?" he said excitedly.

"Well, we do some of the articles."

"You guys will have to excuse the crew. Seems the back up crew didn't arrive, and we have to go back out. At least we got hot showers and got to sleep in the barracks for a few hours. But five months, twenty two days and six hours is a lot of time to spend with fifty five other guys...if you know what I mean." He blushed a bit when D caught his eye.

The sun had risen and most of the crew were on board. As we walked up the gang plank, we could hear some of the men moaning about being on the sub for another day.

"Ma'am, it's going to be a bit warm on board, would you like me to take your coat?" I quickly shed mine, but for the first time in a long time, D started to turn red.

"Honey, are you all right?" I asked. She just gave me a nod. "Give the man your coat, it's gonna be like an oven down there!" She slowly started to unbutton her coat. The rest of the crew were getting ancy to pull out.

"Sir, if you are ready..." he said as he gestured towards the hatch. I quickly descended down the ladder, and was greeted by a dozen or more sailors. It turns out they are all big fans of mine, so this trip may not be too bad after all. Of course they all still moaned about being here, but the tone of their moans changed dramatically. I turned around to see why, and noticed they were all looking skyward. Or hatchward as the case may be. Now I could see D's predicament. She decided at the last minute to wear her sailor dress, but thought she could keep it under wraps until we got off the sub.

Try to picture my lovely wife, in a short, short dress, climbing down the ladder with a crowd of horny young men gathered below. I guess it wouldn't have been too bad, if she would have worn panties, but no one complained about her silk stockings and garter belt.

The men soon realized that she was my wife, and became more embarrassed about the situation than D was. When her feet finally hit the floor, the men cheered, and one placed his hat on her head, completing the look.

Now normally, it would take one sailor about fifteen minutes to show someone around the sub, but, for some unknown reason, it took six men almost an hour to give D the tour. She loved the attention, and it put her at ease, as she crawled through each hatch, giving sailors on both sides a nice view.

We sat in the combination mess hall and galley as the sub pulled out into the sea.

"So, why the change in costume?" I asked as I put my hand on her knee.

"I was going to surprise you when we got off the sub." she said meekly.

"But instead you gave these guys a show." I noticed the two cooks couldn't keep their eyes off D.

"I wasn't trying to be a tease." she said softly.

"But now that you are, what are you going to do about it?" I asked as I slowly pulled her knee towards me, effectively spreading her long legs apart. I knew the cooks were getting an eye full right about now.

"What would you like me to do about it?" she cooed in my ear.

"Whatever it takes not to tease these poor guys." I whispered back as my fingers grazed across her pussy lips.

I stood to leave just as one of the cooks approached the table.

"Would you care for something to drink?" he asked.

"Not for me thanks, but I'm sure she will drink whatever you put in front of her!" I laughed. Taking the hint, she looked at him and licked her lips.

"Oh lady, it's not nice to tease a guy who has been out to sea for six months!" he said with a red face.

"Who said I was teasing?" she countered back as she moved to the end of the bench where I had been sitting. The sailor was frozen in his tracks as she grabbed his shiny belt buckle and pulled him closer to her. In the flash of an eye, she was sucking on the straw that would give her a warm salty drink.

I was trying to get upstairs to grab a few pictures, but before I even got to the end of the galley, I heard the grunts of a sated man. I turned to see D swallowing a mouthful of cum before turning her attentions to the other cook who was waiting his turn. She gave me a little wave as she began bobbing her head.

Well, word spread quickly, and I was given a detailed tour of the sub. My guide was probably the smallest guy on the ship. He was barely five feet tall, but had the advantage of fitting into tight quarters. Apparently he thought my wife's antics were a big secret, and his job was to keep me out of the way.

"So, you must be the low man on the totem pole." I said as we inspected the hinges on one of the lockers.

"Yeah, is it that obvious?"

"Yeah...so when is it your turn?"

"Er...my turn for what?"

"You know...with my wife." There was an awkward silence.

"Um...oh, you know?" he tried to sound surprised.

"Yeah, basically it was my idea." We talked for a while, and he finally relaxed.

"I'm always the last in line for everything." he said glumly, "And I'm lucky if there's anything left by the time I get there."

"Come on!" I said, "Not this time."

We threaded our way through the maze of hatches, where we eventually found the sleeping quarters. She was on her back in one of the cramped berths, with a sailor squeezed in on top of her. One of her legs was sticking out into the walkway. As they humped, we watched and listened.

"Hey lady...any chance I can cum in your mouth?" we heard him say.

"Of course!" she panted. I think she was hoping for any chance to get him off her so she could breath. He rolled out, and stood by the edge of the mattress, his thick cock glistened, as if he just pulled it out of a pot of honey. But then, I guess he did.

Just as he guided the head into her mouth, he caught a glimpse of us standing there, watching.

"Oh!...ah...er..." He panicked, and tried to stuff his pole back in his pants. Ensign Roy and I laughed.

"No! go ahead and finish!" I shouted out, as I waved my hand towards her. He was confused, and didn't know what to do, but the little head made up his mind, as it pointed obscenely towards D. She leaned out and licked it clean, then began some serious hand work, pumping furiously until his knees began to buckle. Holding on to the top bunk, he began to piston in and out of her mouth, picking up speed until, with a mighty growl, unleashed months of cum. Several gulps later, they were finished, both out of breath, but only one was out of cum.

"This is Ensign Roy." I said, as D stood up and smiled. "I want you to take special care of my new friend!" I told her as I pushed him in her direction. She was all over him before I even left the cramped little room. D and I hadn't had sex for two weeks, and for her, that's like six months, so I knew how horny she was.

I could be sure she had sucked the first load out of him before I made it upstairs to the control room. I took a seat in the corner, so I wouldn't be in the way, and pulled out a camera.

After an hour or so, I felt I knew all these guys, and it was amazing how well they all worked together. By now, they knew that I knew, and the mood was a lot more relaxed than earlier, although I wasn't sure how the commanding officers felt about her behavior.

Suddenly, amid all the beeps and alarms, one little buzzer went off over a red phone. The crew froze, and the man with all the stripes on his shoulders, walked over and picked up the phone. I don't think I heard him say two words before hanging it up. When he turned around, he was a few shades whiter than before.

"OK men, we have a code blue, let's shut her down!" The men scrambled around the room, flipping switches, and running in different directions. I must have looked scared, as the officer calmly approached me, and sat down.

"It seems the terrorists are getting smarter. A bunch of them just commandeered a Spanish sub, and they are somewhere in our vicinity." He spoke slowly and clearly. "Because we have virtually no weapons on board, we'll have to wait it out. The men are cutting the power, and we will settle on the ocean floor, so they don't pick us up on sonar." About this time, the lights went out, but the room was still illuminated by the red low energy bulbs. As each station shut down, it got quieter and quieter. Soon the ship was eerie, with the exception of the distant thumping we heard. The sound seemed to be coming from the engine room, so several men went to check on it. I followed, camera in hand. The sound was getting louder, so we knew we were headed in the right direction, but the thumping was erratic, not like anything the crew ever heard before. As we gathered around the closed hatch, we knew whatever it was, it was right on the other side. One of the men spun the wheel, but just as he was pulling it open, we knew without looking.

The thumping was new to them, but the moans and groans of two people fucking were all to familiar.

"Ever had a little seaman in you?" he said through gritted teeth, not knowing we were watching. We laughed our asses off as Ensign Roy unloaded more cum in D's wet pussy. With every stroke, Roy hit his head on the bunk above them, causing the mysterious thump we heard.

The whistling and applause were short lived as one of the crew briefed Roy on what was happening.

After sitting on the ocean floor for about an hour, the men began to panic. The commanding officer, although calm, was a very frightened man. After all, we had no weapons to speak of, this was supposed to be a training exercise.

"I wish I could tell the men everything will be all right. I wish there was something else to think about." he said solemnly. The light bulb that went off in my head would have blinded the entire crew as I jumped up and crossed the room to where D was now sitting. I whispered my plan in her ear, and she shivered with approval. I walked to the center of the room to make my announcement.

"Gentlemen, it seems we may be down here for awhile, so I have a proposition for you." All eyes were on me, which was a shock, with D sitting in the same room. "D would like to see if she can get every man off before we surface. She has already done four of you, but that still leaves over four dozen men." Their eyes searched the room for her, but she had already left, the only clue she was there was her dress hanging on a hook by the aft hatch. "It would make her very happy if you guys could help her with her goal...I think she's waiting down in the galley." I barely had the words out, when the stampede for the ladder began.

The commanding officer and I were the last ones down, and the smell of D's sweet pussy replaced the diesel odor that normally permeated the ship. She was spread out on the table, where two lines formed, one between her legs, and the other by her head.

"You know, we could make this happen a lot faster if we had some lube." I said casually. In an instant, a sailor appeared out of nowhere, handing me a tube of KY jelly.

"Don't ask." was all he said as he disappeared back into the crowd. I worked my way to the table, and when I caught her eye, I held up the tube. With a grin, she held out her hand and snatched the lubricant from me. When the two guys finished, she sat up.

"OK, you...on your back!" she barked to the next guy in line. She worked a little jelly into his cock, and slid down over it, shuddering when she hit bottom. She held her hand out, and the next guy stepped towards her. She then slathered some KY on his erection, and wiped some across her chocolate starfish. He got the idea rather quickly, and positioned himself between her tight little cheeks. With a slow and steady push, he worked his way into her warm bowels, and with her hand still coated, she began to stroke the black cock aimed at her tongue.

Because there was no air circulation, the room became very stuffy and hot. As each man finished, he would leave the room to cool down. The cook had thrown a pile of towels under the table to sop up the steady stream of cum dripping off my wife. And every time a man would rise from the table, she would bend down and lap up some of the puddles, causing the bystanders to groan with delight.

Glancing at my watch, I could see we have been down here for an hour and a half. By my calculations, at three guys every three minutes or so, she should have been done by now, but there were still quite a few guys still in line. It took me a minute to figure it out, but I soon realized that many of these guys had come back for seconds, possibly thirds. It got to the point where I couldn't breath, so I headed up the ladder to the control room. There were six guys up here, and I noticed the control panel was now partially lit.

"Any word yet?" I asked the officer sitting at the desk.

"Oh yeah, the terrorists weren't as smart as we thought. They opened the torpedo doors, both inner and outer at the same time and flooded the sub. The crew was rescued and the idiots were arrested."

"Oh wow! That's great! When did you hear?"

"About an hour ago, but the guys were having so much fun down there...I hope you don't mind." he said with a sly grin. He then picked up the intercom and announced the news to the rest of the crew. You could hear the whoops and hollers coming from all directions.

"Please report back to your stations as soon as you are finished in the galley." was his last order before setting the microphone down.

Slowly the ship returned to it's noisy self as the engines rumbled to life. D was shown to a shower, and one of the guys gave her a shirt to wear. Funny, it was very similar to the dress she had on. She sat down next to me and curled her feet up underneath her.

"I can't believe I actually did every man on this sub!" she said excitedly.

"Well, actually...you didn't." her face showed her confusion.

"You did everyone but the captain of the ship." I said, nodding in his direction. He was oblivious to our conversation as he had a ship to run. D rose and sauntered over to the man, wrapping her arms around him from behind.

"It seems I missed somebody." she whispered in his ear, as her hand wandered over his body.

"That's OK, I'm not much for crowds." he said as he pushed her hand from his crotch.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12