Native Tongues Find Their Sea Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers

"Then let's go to your room. My goal is not complete until every man has had me." Holding his hand, she pulled him towards the hatch.

"Uh...other way." he coughed, as D changed direction, and they disappeared down the hall.

"When we get to your room, you have your choice...mouth, butt or pussy."

"Only one choice?" he teased back.

She giggled that sexy giggle as the door closed behind them.

It was over a hour before they emerged from his quarters, and I could tell he tried everything on the menu. The men were still applauding their leader, when D grabbed my hand and tugged me out of my chair.

"Come on!" she said. "Tommy said we could borrow his room."

"Tommy?" I asked.

"Commander Thomas R Winslow. The third, I think" she said with a serious face. "Or Tommy to his friends." she smiled. "You said my goal was to do every guy on board, well there is still one guy left...you!" she pushed the door shut and locked it. As she wrapped her arms around me, she pushed her pink tongue into my mouth. I could taste the sperm on her breath. She unbuttoned her shirt and let it drop to the floor. "I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds." she cooed as she reclined on the thin mattress. A small bead of cum oozed from her clean shaven snatch, as she spread her legs apart.

Of all the guys she was with today, I was the first to run my tongue up and down her slit. She had been fucked so many times, that the gentle touch of my tongue quickly sent her over the top. As I gently spread her soft lips apart, I could taste the remnants of dozens of men who had cum here today. My soft touch was too much for her, as she sat up and straddled my face, dumping a load of cum into my mouth. After swallowing the sticky goo, she leaned forward into a sixty-nine, at which time I focused my attention on her little brown pucker. Rolling my tongue up, I stabbed it in, resulting in another mouthful of cum. This load wasn't as sweet as the one mixed with her pussy juices, but from where I was at, it was all good.

I quickly came in her talented mouth, and after swallowing, she spun around and kissed me. I was expecting a mouthful of my own cum, but she had already swallowed every drop. She was now slowly sliding up and down my soft pole, but within seconds, I was hard again, and meeting her thrusts halfway. Ten minutes later I could feel that familiar feeling, and grabbed onto her hips as I came hard inside her.

We lay there for a few minutes, before she rolled off me, and onto her belly. I got up, and was pulling my pants up, when she looked at me.

"You're not done yet, are you?" she asked as she arched back, pushing her ass high in the air.

I walked right up to the edge of the bed and looked at her.

"I don't think I can..." Before I could finish, she wrapped her soft wet lips around my cock, and did some amazing things with her tongue.

"Well, I think you can." she said as she surveyed my now throbbing member. She remained on all fours as I got behind her and I pushed my cock into her very wet pussy. She placed her head on the pillow, but kept her bottom pointing skyward.

"Un uh sailor...wrong port." she said as she reached back and spread her cheeks. She didn't have to tell me twice as I pulled out of one hole, and headed for the other. Even after all those guys, her butt was still as tight as ever, and it didn't take me long to leave a sticky deposit deep inside her.

After regaining our composure as best as we could, we headed back to the control room, to find all was business as usual. In fact, many of the crew were as furlorned now as they were when we left this morning.

"Did we miss something?" I asked of the fearless leader.

"The exercise is almost over, we will be back in port within the hour, and I think the guys are going to miss you two."

"You mean they're going to miss D."

"Yeah, whatever."

I could see the wheels turning in D's head and knew she was plotting something, but before I could confer with her, she stood up.

"Hey guys! I was thinking..." she said as she paced back and forth, waiting for maximum attention. "When we get back to shore, why don't we get a few hotel rooms..." Now she had everyone's attention. "We can play 'submarine' and I'll go down!" She giggled at her own joke.

"Hey man, are you OK with that?" Roy asked me.

"Only if everyone shows up!" I said, looking directly at Thomas. There was silence as we waited for his response.

"Oh...what the hell! Let's party!" he yelled, shocking many of the crew. The attitude changed, and we couldn't wait to hit dry land. We were aware that some of the guys were married and would take off to be with their wives, but that still left plenty of horny men. On the way in, one of the guys sat next to D.

"I can't believe your husband lets you do this to him!" he said to her.

"I don't do this to him...I do it for him. He calls the shots, and if he wants me to stop, I stop. There are times when I watch him with other women as well. We just enjoy sex!"

"Wow! That's quite a relationship you guys have."

"I know, and we wouldn't trade it for anything!" I said as D and I squeezed hands.

Twenty eight guys showed up at the hotel, and the party lasted for three days. We didn't even stop to eat, and we kept room service very busy. In fact, D wore out several room service guys, who happened to fall into her web.

Back home, our editor was apologetic when he heard we missed the boat. And he was really bummed when he found out we were stuck on a smelly sub, and couldn't get out of town for three days.

"I guess I owe you two big time for this one." he said as we moped out of his office. But once the door shut behind us, we looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"Yeah, he owes us big!"

A note from Parts Guy: I know it's only a dirty story, but for what it's worth, I'm dedicating it to all the Americans who do their part in protecting our freedom. Without this freedom, I wouldn't be writing, and you wouldn't be reading. Thank you.

parts guy
parts guy
183 Followers
12