Natural and Supernatural

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blood! Who would have thought it would taste so warm and spicy, metallic and tart. So warm... the warmth and tingle seemed to spread from her tongue to fill her mouth, run down her throat and search every icy inch of her body and suffuse it with sudden warmth. Now the icy hands of the man felt incredibly nice against her skin, ablaze with the fiery sensation cursing through every vein of her body. His other hand started gently stroking the skin of her belly, stretched from her back being arched back. His icy touch felt like it was sending waves of soothing throughout her.

"I think she likes tasting you." Ephrem suggested from behind the man.

The man dropped his pants to reveal a perfectly hard cock, quite thick and long. Without a word, he lifted Sonya's chin to open her mouth and slowly slid his cock past her lips, along her tongue and into her throat. When his balls hit her nose, he placed his hands on her head and gave a little thrust, making her gag a little. Then slowly pulled his cock back out. "Do you like this, little girl?" he asked. A slap rang across Sonya's breasts as she opened her mouth to answer. Those were not his hands. "Nod your head, little sexy thing, you are still not authorized to talk, especially to a stranger offering you such candy." She heard Ephrem say. Before any other rational thought took over, her body reacted and she felt her head nod in acceptance. "Good girl." The man slid his cock back in a bit deeper, still cradling her head in his hands. He started pumping. Holding her head in place while he rocked his cock in and out. Filling her mouth.

"Now we're talking..." Ephrem laughed heartily. Sonya started to moan. Licking and liking his warm cock. Her body responded even harder. Her pussy started getting more and more wet. Her juices slowly flowing along her outstretched inner thighs.

Suddenly, her pussy wasn't cold anymore from the chilly evening wind. As if to match the back and forth rocking of her body, she felt another cock entering her, from the other end, gently gliding into her now soaking pussy. She knew that cock well and she enjoyed feeling it enter deeper inside her every time the man thrust her body towards it. Eventually Ephrem's cock was completely inside her and was matching the thrusts of the other man. There was no escaping the pleasure coming inside her from both ends and she came hard. Another slap across her breasts stung her enough to bring her mind back in focus. "Did we tell you you could cum, little girl?" Their thrusts got stronger and stronger. She was riding her first orgasm into enjoying the cocks yet another time.

From the corner of her eye, in between the legs of the man inside her mouth, she managed to spot where the other woman was. She was rolling to her back, placing her legs in butterfly position to allow her bound hands to stroke her pussy. She lifted her eyes every once in a while, taking in the scene of two men thrusting into Sonya, making her moan all over again.

As Sonya's moaning got louder and the men's thrusting got harder and deeper in her, the woman frantically fingered her pussy, pulling her lips sharply apart to pull on her clit and slide four of her fingers inside her pussy. As she moaned even harder, keeping her head up to see the look of intense pleasure in Sonya's eyes, she tried forcing all five fingers inside her. After much probing and frustrated grunting, she cried out hard as all fingers slid into her all at once. She bucked her hips and held still for a moment. And then she was thrusting her fist wildly back and forth inside her glistening pussy. As she seemed to cum over and over again, her screams got load and rasping, like a lioness bound or a wolf jumping towards the moon.

Other screams and grunts started covering hers. The man and Ephrem were thrusting just as wildly inside Sonya, moaning every time. She realized the loudest screams were her own, tearing through her muffled throat as Ephrem was pulling her body slightly upwards with her nipples.

"You may cum now." The man came with incredible speed and scalding sperm rushed down Sonya's throat, filling it up entirely. Her eyes opened wide and then wider as she felt Ephrem cum deep inside her pussy. Sonya's vision fluttered as she came a final time, making the man's semen run across her cheeks and forehead as she sputtered her loudest scream.

Ephrem was sitting in the light of the new moon, cradling Sonya in his arms, both fully dressed when Sonya regained consciousness. The other people were gone and there were no traces of any dangling vines from the trees or puddles of sperm or blood on the ground. And then Ephrem heard Sonya's first words after hundreds of moans.

"Who are you, Ephrem? Who ARE you?"

12