Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
They teach Candy what it is to be a NBF...
8.6k words
4.35
115.8k
170
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made her eat up all the leftover cum on her face. Most of it was from Manny, so he ended up being the one who used the tip of his giant cock to scrape his jizz over Candy's face into her waiting lips as she meekly gulped down whatever was fed to her. Over and over he did this, until he had finished cleaning up her face of cum so that her countenance was once again recognizable as America's most notorious ex-newscaster.

The trio's leader, Chuck, looked into one of the camera's and cackled gleefully. "If you've just joined us now, we're live in the studio with the lovely Candy Struthers, continuing our in-depth interview!"

The camera jerked downwards to capture the beautiful twenty-five year-old blonde, on her knees, dealing with three humungous erections vying for her oral attentions. Candy's face was wet and glazed from the remnants of three men's ejaculate, and there were still droplets and dollops of cum on her hair and voluptuous body below. Her magnificent D-cup breasts had received a fair amount of semen, and the nasty fluid drizzled down her cleavage wonderfully. Other than her garter-belt, sexy thigh-high stocking, and ankle boots which were all black - Candy was completely nude. She had endured a marathon oral sex session with the three men before her, and because of that her gorgeous, petite figure gleamed and was beaded with sweat.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh mmmhhhhhhmmm!!" Candy moaned.

It wasn't much of an interview if one counted the words actually spoken. However, with three enormous dicks fighting to get into her mouth, Candy had more disconcerting things to worry about than forming an actual sentence. Sometimes the three men worked together and placed all three of their dicks in front of Candy, their tips touching one another so that all she had to do was open her shiny pink lips and smother all three helmets in one sinful motion. Not all three cock-heads were able to fit inside her mouth, but her succulent lips stretched over them enough so that her talented tongue nimbly danced and lashed them all at once.

Other times the men fought over Candy's mouth, battering each other and her lips in order to skewer her orally. Some deep-throating took place, but the platinum blonde beauty was unable to fully go down on their erections like before; ten-inches, eleven-inches, and twelve-inches were just too overwhelming for diminutive beauty to handle. But the trio of assailants were just preparing themselves for a new approach to abuse Candy.

She knew it in her heart.

"So Miss Struthers - now that we've established that you do give blowjobs, and that you are in fact a supremely talented cock-sucker, how about we move onto the next level?" said Chuck condescendingly.

Those words had the blonde flushing red in shame. Meanwhile, Joe and Manny had stepped back as well, so that the interview could go on uninterrupted. Also, by removing their dicks from Candy's mouth, it helped everyone focus on the conversation.

"The - the next level?" repeated Candy hesitantly. "What do you mean?"

Chuck laughed in disdain. "The slut acts like she's not a slut - I love it! Let's talk about fucking, Candy! Pure hard fucking! I'm talking about fucking you in your hot little pussy! Do you enjoy it? Do you like men fucking you hard and fast!?"

Candy bit her lip in dismay. She didn't know how to respond, or what else was up the man's sleeves, but she decided to still play it innocent. He couldn't know everything about her life in the past year, could he? "I - I don't know what you're talking about -"

"HA! You're a lying cunt! Are you saying you haven't had sex since the Nantucket incident?"

Chuck was practically shouting at her, his manner mocking and derisive. This had Candy shriveling back in fright and dread. She had had sex - lots of it, in fact. How much did Chuck know? He had been able to get the video of her group blowjob, after all...

Noting her distracted contemplation, Chuck decided it was time to drop his bombshell. "America deserves the truth! Miles - run the tape!"

Flustered, Candy glanced over at a nearby monitor that had just switched from the live studio feed to a recorded feed, taken from the nearby video station that Chuck's other companion was working on and controlling the entire broadcast. There was a fade from black to sudden color, and it was clear that it wasn't the beginning of the recording but cut to the middle.

It showed an orgiastic gang-bang, the center of attention in the recording being a gorgeous young blonde on her hands and knees. Roughly ten or twelve horny men, faces blurred, surrounded the girl in a circle as she bore the brunt of their depraved lusts. A bunch crowded around her face and ass with their cocks fighting for her mouth, and another bunch fighting to fuck her pussy.

The blonde was taking in dicks two at a time, skewered from the front and behind. Her lusty lovers feverishly pounded into both her orifices, with little regard to the woman, but it didn't appear that she was complaining anyways. She took each cock given to her with great relish, eagerly deep-throating anything pressed against her plump lips, or squealing in appreciation whenever a new cock entered her from behind. The men slapped her ass, gripped her tiny waist and fucked her brutally hard, or gripped her head tightly so to make her go down on them all the way, while the blonde took all the abuse in stride.

In fact, due to her whimpers of approval, it seemed that she was really enjoying her time with the boys. It certainly didn't appear as if she shied away from any of the dicks shoved in her face, hungrily taking them in her mouth. As the video played on, the woman even climaxed once, her hips and ass thrashing about as her groans grew louder and louder, culminating into screams of delight.

Even with a cock stuck in her mouth, her words were easily deciphered. "UNGH!! YYESTH!! YYESTH!! YYESTH!! YYESTH!! YYESTH!! FFUCKTH MEE HARTHER!!"

Then she squealed shrilly in erotica bliss, cumming ferociously hard, her slim yet voluptuous body thrashing about in pleasure. At that point the cameraman for the recording moved in closer to the girl, zooming in on her face. From a distance the woman with a dozen dicks pointing at her had indeed looked like Candy, but some might argue that there was room to dispute that fact. Up close, however, it was indisputable that the blonde was indeed Candy Struthers.

The real live Candy Struthers let out a distraught moan then. How had Chuck gotten his hands on that recording? It was supposed to have been private. Once more the man had put Candy into a corner - how was she going to talk her way out of the situation now?

The feed had cut off the recording and returned to the live coverage in the studio. During that time, Joe and Manny had pulled Candy onto her feet and held onto her arms, standing on each side of her. She appeared tiny, defenseless, and - since she was nude - very vulnerable next to the two hulking criminals.

"Well - what do you have to say for yourself, Miss Struthers?" asked Chuck with a leering grin. "That seemed like a lot dicks you were taking on! Dick after dick after dick after dick!!"

"I - I - oh my God! I don't know!" stuttered Candy in agitation. "Well - uh - what that is - ummm -"

"Fuck this lying bitch!!" exclaimed Manny.

"Yeah - let's fuck her!" agreed Joe.

Chuck also nodded his head in approval. The leader of the trio pulled a nearby stool and placed it right in center stage, while Candy watched in horror and dread. Meanwhile, Manny had his fingers up her asshole and Joe's were inside her pussy - they toyed with her two lower holes and she knew that it was only the beginning of her journey. As the petite girl squirmed in her captor's hands, Chuck patted the top of the stool.

"Please have a seat, Candy! We'll continue our interview from here!" he said.

The stool had a round seat and was backless. It was high, but not quite as high as a regular bar stool. However, the five-foot, three-inch beauty had step on the footrest to climb to sit on it regardless. Since the stool was backless, Candy carefully sat on it demurely, her rump fully planted on the metal seat, legs crossed, and spine straight. If she wasn't naked, the blonde might have appeared quite normal sitting in that manner.

"Something's not quite right..." murmured Chuck.

The well-endowed trio gazed at Candy in contemplation and then shook their heads. Then they surrounded her and positioned her to their liking. The next thing she knew, Candy's sexy ass was hanging off the side of the seat, while her upper torso was pushed down to her lap so that her massive melons mashed down against her knees. Her new seating arrangement looked deplorably wicked, especially after Chuck positioned himself behind the girl with his jutting erection pointed straight at her cunt.

He glanced at his two comrades. "Let's teach this lying bitch a lesson!"

Without any notice Chuck slammed his stiff ten-inch sausage deep into Candy's pussy, balls-deep, grunting intensely. The ex-journalist had a wonderful mouth, but her pussy was heavenly! In the meantime, even though her three assailants had toyed with her pussy with their fingers and made her nicely moist and wet down there, she wasn't prepared for a full-on attack like that. Candy let loose an ear-splitting screech at the sudden sensation of a bloated, fully-stretched vagina. One moment her slit was empty, and a second later her vaginal walls were enlarged and filled, against her will.

Candy was being raped again on national television!

"Oh no - no - no - no - no!!" she whined in despair.

But the young blonde found no mercy in her captors. Chuck fucked her with long, forceful thrusts that plowed through her pink fleshy innards, piercing her snatch good and deep. The leader of the group had one hand on her hip and another on her neck, pushing the girl down against the stool as he rammed his fuck-stick into her violently, over and over again. Each thrust made a noisy smacking sound, luridly vulgar, that also ensured her luscious rump rippled from the movement. Just two minutes of vigorous pounding left the lovely blonde gasping and squealing out at the mistreatment.

And then Chuck spun Candy around on the stool. Joe and Manny were also there, encircling the girl and waiting for their turn. Joe stopped the spinning as Candy's ass neared him, and he eagerly harpooned her teeny twat with his eleven-inch hard-on in one swift jab, also going all the way down into the unfortunate lass. Candy screamed out again, overwhelmed and overpowered. Like Chuck, Joe proceeded to fuck the diminutive stunner with all his energy and drive, with his hips bucking back and forth wildly. The big black man was unforgiving in his manner, raping the girl without any concern other than his own desires to entirely desecrate the beautiful woman.

After a few minutes of hard fucking, Joe spun the stool again so that Manny would have his turn. Knowing what was coming, Candy whimpered softly and tried getting off of the stool. Manny wasn't having any of that, so he pinned her down much like Chuck had and then shoved his gigantic twelve-inch boner into the girl's taut pussy as hard as he could. They both grunted out simultaneously, but it was Candy's eyes that bulged out from their sockets. The Hispanic's erection was enormous! It not only stretched her wider than anything she had experienced before, it was actually difficult to slide into her pussy! Candy sobbed and sputtered - as spittle dribbled from her lips down onto her chin - in agony, but Manny was relentless in his drive to fuck her up. Inch and tortuous inch he entered her, forcing his way in, sinking deeper and deeper down her vaginal depths.

She fought him - or more exactly her vagina fought the huge cock. But it was useless. The rigid torpedo plunged deeper into Candy's carnal orifice, until it felt like she was being split-apart at the seams. Manny's meat-shaft hit cavernous parts deep within Candy's womb that she never knew existed before. She had never felt so full of cock before. And when the man's erection was entirely inside of her cunt, she looked back at him over her shoulder in complete incredulity and shock.

Candy was impaled on the entirety of Manny's foot-long manhood.

There were stunned gasps emanating from the sitting hostages as well, and most likely many more unheard gasps from viewers watching from home across the country. The ex-newscaster looked so petite and tiny. How could she take that monstrous piece of meat inside of her in all its lewd glory? Yet somehow it had happened. Manny had a perverted, shit-eating grin on his face, while there was only anguish plastered over Candy's picture-perfect features. And that was before he began fucking her.

"AAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!" Candy shrieked, unable to control herself.

Manny absolutely hammered the poor lass with his impressive twelve-inches of cock. Every thick inch dug deep into Candy's cunt, stirring her sizzling vaginal innards up so much that her frothy, extra-creamy sauce sputtered out of her cunt like a leaky faucet. Her honey-juices worked overtime, as did her vocal chords, wailing out with each gut-wrenching pounding. The man battered her insides, rubbing and hitting places deep inside of her, and generally turned Candy into a mewling, incoherent mess.

But they had only fucked for three minutes. There was much more sex to be had.

After that Candy's trio of rapists took turns assaulting her pussy with their battering rams. They each fucked her for a few minutes and then spun her on the stool for the next man to take the girl. Candy had no other option but to take their abuse - she clung to the edge of the stool seat with a white-knuckled grip, while simultaneously gritting her teeth, thinking to herself that it would soon be over. However, the horny bastards took their time. Giving the girl over to a comrade meant that the remaining two could take a breather, but Candy had no such luck; her part in the lewd game was to receive a relentlessly brutal dicking with no resting time, no pause, and no end to her misery.

Each man fucked her hard and fast, but they never came themselves. Candy, on the other hand, climaxed a number of times. She couldn't help it - the colossal cocks that defiled her overly-strained slit had complete control over her, and when her orgasms came, they hit her swiftly, with almost no warning. Each time the blonde climaxed her creamy muffin spat out a good volume of its sex-juices, and it didn't take long until her the stool seat was dripping with her cum.

And still her assailants hadn't come.

To speed things up, Chuck and his crew implemented some cock-sucking into the proceedings. As the cameras continued to roll on, Candy was obliged to swallow a humungous, pussy-drenched meat-stick for good measure. Two cocks crammed into her, skewering from both ends like a spit-roasted pig. She felt like a pig, her muffled squeals pealing out from her stuffed lips like she imagined a hog would do at a slaughtering plant.

Candy was fucked fully and thoroughly. Saliva dripped to the floor from the feverish deep-throating she was forced to endure, as did her pussy-juices from her cunt. Her assailants frequently spun her around, eager to fuck her face and her snatch as much as could. The taste of her own pussy became entirely too familiar to Candy, as did the flavor of each man's penis, even though she had spit-shined all three of them quite exhaustively by that time. There was a sense that the mood in the studio had shifted quite subtlety over since the sex had started, and it made Candy despondent; her 'performance' was too good, and she detected that her studio audience was beginning to turn against her. After all, she had already climaxed three times while being raped on that stool!

Despair and gloom overtook the young woman. Candy didn't know exactly how long she was fucked, but it felt like over an hour - she couldn't have guess only twenty minutes had passed! When her rapists began spilling their seed into her, she might have been elated if she didn't suspet they had more devilish plans for her. Joe was the first to blow his wad, porking the exquisite blonde madly from behind and bestowing upon her tiny twat the entirety of his meat-shaft. It was the present that kept on giving, because the big black cock pulsed and throbbed excitedly, before finally releasing six massive loads deep within Candy's womb. Joe let out a hardy grunt, the expression on his face full of hedonistic wonder - the girl's pussy was just that awesome!

"OH FUCK YES!! Take that, you whore!!"

Since there was still a rigid organ pumping in and out of her mouth at that time, all Candy could manage was a half-hearted, muffled cry in reaction, wiggling her derriere cutely as she the sensation of boiling cum filled her cunt up to the brim, even as Joe kept on fucking her. Only once he had unloaded all of his ejaculate into Candy did Joe fully withdraw, allowing Chuck to go from the blonde's mouth and then into her sloppy pussy. A flood of white frothy cock-juice spilled out of Candy's snatch and splashed onto the floor below, which was all caught by the cameras.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH -"

Candy howled in anguish, partly because the previous cock inside her convulsing pussy was already so quickly replaced by another one, but also because her assailants never, ever gave her a chance to rest. However, the platinum blonde's cries were cut short by Manny interjecting his schlong into her wide open mouth, once more forced to suck on his most prized possession. She shot the Hispanic man a venomous look in her eyes, because his erection was the hardest to blow; it was like taking on two beer cans stacked on top of one another, and it made her jaws ache terribly.

It was like a game of dominoes - once one man came, the others followed swiftly after that. Candy's extremely tight fuck-hole, combined with the slippery semen sloshing inside of it, was such a lewd sensation of that Chuck couldn't hold himself back any longer. He also experienced a fantastic orgasm, discharging load after load of his thick sperm into the girl's slick love-tunnel. Chuck didn't pull his wiener out until he, too, delivered all of his nasty fluids deep inside Candy's squishy innards, causing another torrent of frothy white jism to spill out and splash luridly onto the floor.

Then it was the moment everyone was waiting for with bated breath. Manny spun Candy on the stool around so that her rear-end faced his monster cock, an arrogant grin on his face. He slapped his dick right between her sumptuous ass-cheeks, the smack of his stiff shaft resonating loudly against Candy's softer, tenderer female flesh. The twelve-inch atrocity looked absolutely obscene next to the blonde's tiny, perfectly shaped teenage ass. Candy trembled in distress as Manny leisurely positioned the round tip of his dick against her vaginal orifice. When he ruthlessly slammed it in, the poor blonde screeched out uncontrollably.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

He assaulted Candy with deep, pounding thrusts of cock, relentless and merciless like a machine. The piston action of his hips was so powerful that the frothy cum still trapped inside the young woman's vaginal-tunnels came gushing out in spurts, globular white streams and droplets shooting outwards that spattered onto Candy's or Manny's thighs, or out in the air in wide arcs that landed quite a distance away from the pair. It was quite a shocking moment caught on camera: the stool squeaked under the strain of the two-hundred and twenty pound, six-five hulk fucking the much tinier beauty, all in high-definition quality, destined to be uploaded onto the internet and downloaded onto millions of more computers in the very near future.