Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a blistering round of sex - raw and explicit and totally hardcore - for the viewers at home, but mostly for Candy. Twelve rigid inches churned her vagina up, split her in two, pounding and battering her insides like nothing before ever had. She was filled up, completely, again and again. The blonde stunner gripped the stool beneath her for dear life, bellowing out bloodcurdling screams that she could no longer control. Luckily it only took a few minutes for Manny to climax. Having a gorgeous minx squirm and squeal frenziedly because of his mighty dicking was as marvelous to behold as it was to experience, and Candy's slit clamped down on his erection tightly to the point he had difficulty thrusting into her.

But resistance was futile, and the bastard raped the beautiful young woman until they both came, simultaneously. The pair screeched out in pleasure, Candy's already spastic cunt gone into overdrive. Meanwhile, Manny buried his schlong as deep as he could within the blonde, determined to fill her to the brim with his dirty jism.

There was so much cum! Candy's overwhelming orgasm kept her occupied as Manny deposited his loads deep into her, pulling out slowly so that he would paint the girl's vaginal walls from end to end, all the way at the back of her womb, and then pulling back out to its entrance. Seven huge blasts of semen caused Candy's slim figure to quiver even more at the lurid feeling. That, and the fact that her tiny vagina literally couldn't contain all the ejaculate being poured into it - the oozing, slippery mess swiftly surging out of her pussy-lips, dripping down to the considerable puddle of cum that had collected underneath the girl on the floor.

At last Manny, satisfied with his orgasm, withdrew out of Candy. "Shit! You're one hot bitch!" he exclaimed.

She was a smoking hot bitch. But Candy was also a dazed and speechless bitch, overcome by the terrible turn of events. She felt crushed and conquered by the three men, even more so when they lined up in front of her and commanded her to clean their dicks off orally. Blushing prettily, Candy realized she was becoming their cum-dumpster! All three dicks required a significant amount of tongue-scrubbing, vacuum-sucking, and lip-smacking before they could be considered immaculate. They were smelly and dirty, smeared with vaginal-juices and the semen of three men. The taste was foul and awful, but the ex-journalist consumed every last drop of the nasty fluids she could get into her mouth, hungrily gulping away to show how obedient she was.

Candy's heart fell when the cocks she cleaned kept their erect appearance, not wavering an once in rigidity or thickness, still heavy and swollen throughout her oral cleanup. With every lap of her tongue and slurp of her lips, Candy knew that another torrid round of rutting was about to occur, regardless of her wishes.

True enough the three dreadful men craved anal sex with the unwilling beauty. Firstly, however, they swatted the stool aside and forced Candy to the floor, her plump lips pressed to the floor where all the cum that escaped her pussy had gathered in one great puddle.

"Come on - don't be shy! Drink up all that yummy sperm!" snickered Chuck, as his two buddies watched on in amusement.

One of the studio camera's had zoomed in close as per Miles' order, and America could see the angelic blonde on her hands and knees, stooped low, eating up all the filthy cum on the dirty floor. There was a copious amount to handle, but Candy had no choice but to suck up all the gooey jizz and gulp it down. It didn't take long before the floor was somewhat clean of semen, and Candy had a full stomach. The blonde angel licked her lips sourly - their cum had been really salty.

Manny cackled evilly. "Did you like that, slut?"

Her first reaction was to shake her head. "No!!" Candy said, before she could even stop herself.

The blonde bit her lip in frustration, knowing that she had given answered an incorrect answer. She looked up at her assailants forlornly. Chuck gave Candy a threatening look.

"I think you meant to say something like - 'it was yummy in my tummy!'" warned the leader of the small group.

"YES!! YES!!" cried Candy eagerly. "I - I meant it was yummy in my tummy!!"

All three men grinned at each other, entertained by their scrumptious captive.

"Good girl!" said Chuck in encouragement. "Now - tell me if you like anal sex, sweet cheeks? Have you had anal sex since the Nantucket broadcast!?"

"Anal sex!?" repeated the young woman nervously.

She paused to think for a moment - it was obvious these men had taken the time to research and dig up dirt on her, and they had revealed some of that damning evidence already! Who knows what more they had on her? Candy decided that she had to come clean, since she had let lots of men fuck her in the ass since the Nantucket incident. But when it came time to admit it, Candy whispered it in a hushed voice, since it wasn't something she really wanted to admit to the whole world.

"Y - yes! I - I have had anal sex this past year! I - I - oh God ... I do like being fucked in the ass!" she said sullenly.

"She finally admits it!" cried Chuck gleefully. "Now I don't feel so bad about showing the audience this video!"

That was the cue for Miles to interrupt the live feed to another video, this time of Candy getting banged from behind. There was an actual line-up behind her of at least ten men, all naked and sporting long erections. The men stroked their dicks as they waited for their turn to fuck the blonde. Meanwhile, Candy was having sex with one older gentleman whose dick looked pretty thick and big, but it was hard to tell since he in the middle of pounding the young beauty.

In the video, Candy screeched "Fuck my ass hard!" over and over again.

Chuck and his posse high-fived each other as if in victory. Candy, on the other hand, was infuriated. Had she done something to the three of them in the past? If so, she didn't have a clue as to what that something was. Why did they have such a hard-on for her?

Then all three men laid down on the studio floor, lying next to each other side by side, with about a foot's width of space in-between them. None of their dicks had softened, and they all appeared engorged, hard, and awfully thick.

"If you like getting fucked in the ass so much, why don't you sit on our peckers, baby!?" Chuck said menacingly. His tone was more of a commanding then a requesting. "Do us one at a time, darling!"

Candy couldn't think of anything to say. She had no more witty responses or indignant rejoinders left to counter the man any longer. Letting out a sigh, the lovely blonde stepped over Chuck and his huge prick. The camera feed was back to showing the live studio feed, and the angle from the main front camera viewed the men's feet and legs, with their testicles visible as well. Everyone could see the slim beauty's apprehension as the enormity of Chuck's request fully hit her, but she slowly dropped down onto his cock. Her feet were still planted on the ground - Candy lowered her delicious booty until it contacted the round tip against her anal-sphincter, her knees wide apart and pointing upwards. That instant of contact had the tiny girl mewling out in concern.

She gazed out into the camera and bit her bottom lip prettily. Her bright blue eyes looked wounded and upset. Then Candy sank even lower and breached her anus, unable to delay any further. An involuntary squeal escaped her lips even then; that first moment of dick penetrating her asshole always surprised Candy with a vicious stab of pain, a combination of throbbing ache and intense pleasure, like nothing else in the world.

It was quite the sight to see as the beautiful ex-newscaster slid down on Chuck's gigantic meat-pole, inch-by-wicked-inch. Compared to the large man, Candy seemed terribly tiny and petite. How could such a diminutive young woman take that monster cock up her ass? Yet Candy proved to the world that she was a world-class talent - if not in journalism then in sex. Her teensy rectum gobbled up Chuck's ten-inch schlong hungrily, almost effortlessly, until she was balls-deep and sitting with her full weight on the man's hips.

And while it seemed easy for her to perform such a depraved act to the eyes of many who watched, anal sex consumed Candy in ways that she couldn't often comprehend or deny to herself. Mostly it was the sense that she was being defiled, which made the excruciating pain and wicked pleasure rise to levels of molten ecstasy that devastated her like nothing else imaginable. That was the reason why even though Candy's features were clouded over in agony, the ever so slight upward curl on the corners of her mouth damned her in the eyes of the nation.

Candy had proven once again that she was a natural born fucker.

After that one squeal that she let out, the girl steeled herself and started bouncing on Chuck's fuck-stick. Her feet were planted to the man's sides, knees raised upwards, her arms stretched out behind her on his chest. Her magnificent tits jiggled wonderfully and were pointed towards the ceiling as well. The center camera had a great full-on frontal view of the ass-fucking blonde, capturing in full high-definition Candy's outspread thighs. Her lonely pussy was all slick with juices while her little anal-orifice was stretched wide as she stabbed herself repeatedly with dick. The camera also was able to view the blonde's sordid facial reactions as the sensation of ten thick inches desecrated her asshole, churning her inside out.

But that was only the beginning of Candy's troubles. She got off of Chuck and on shaky legs mounted herself in the same way onto Joe's waiting member. The twenty-five year-old had a bit more trouble stuffing the larger black cock into her poop-chute. Candy ground her hips hard, moved her pelvis in a circle, and forced her way down. When she had violated herself by taking in all eleven inches, the girl also fucked Joe for a few minutes.

Next, Candy did the same thing for Manny. There were audible gasps as the studio audience watched in disbelief as the stunning young beauty grunted, whimpered, and squealed her way along the twelve inch journey down Manny's prodigious pipe. It looked obscene. And it felt as if she were being split-apart, grotesque and unmanageable. Yet somehow she persisted, gritting her teething in determination. Even Candy was surprised to find that its entirety had been swallowed up by her anal-depths. The voluptuous blonde then churned her ass raw, stirring her Hershey highway with the Hispanic's big stick until she bawled out in misery.

Then they made her repeat her sleazy actions again, running through the gauntlet with Chuck, Joe and Manny, the only change being that Candy faced away from the camera. The girl's succulent teenage ass was shown lowering itself onto the three massive pricks, then fucking furiously with rather predictably results - that of Candy screaming her head off. Everyone watching was privy to Candy's bubbly rear end as it smashed down onto all three men's crotches, while their own sweat-drenched testicles bounced upwards of their own accord. Her delectable ass-cheeks rippled with every violent downward contact. Flesh pounded against flesh in the noisiest, wettest, and crudest manner possible.

SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!! SLAP!!

She fucked Chuck, then Joe, and finally Manny. By the end of that round Candy was a mess. Her rectum felt wrenchingly churned up and incredibly tender, yet the men hadn't cum yet. She knew she had an amazingly taut and scorching asshole. Numerous men - too many to count - had their dicks melted like butter on a sizzling pan drilling her there after only a minute or two. But Chuck and his friends were something else - their endurance left Candy wishing she had left the limelight behind for good, instead of trying to make a comeback.

"Ohmygawd..." the petite blonde mumbled as she got onto her knees and took Joe's ass-slick member between her slutty lips.

She hadn't blinked when Chuck instructed her to suck their dicks off. Instead, Candy turned around to face the cameras again and got on her hands and knees. Candy straddled Joe because he was in the middle, taking his dick between her mouth quite greedily, just grateful to not have it in her rear end. However, going from ass-to-mouth made the ex-newscaster appear even more lewd than ever. When she had sufficiently polished off Joe's enormous black cock, Candy also orally pleasured Chuck's and Manny's cocks.

Next her three assailants fucked the girl from behind. They picked her up off the floor first, bent her over at the waist with her slender legs straight, and then their leader unceremoniously plugged her rear end with his big tool. They pulled a train on her, taking turns savagely fucking her asshole, one after the other. In that brutal fashion they were able to keep themselves from climaxing, while their victim howled out in despair that was even noisier than the sounds of their hard male bodies relentlessly boning her softer and more supple female flesh. Whether Candy gazed behind to view her rapists or at the cameras directly, her sapphire eyes were opened wide in astonishment and her pretty features were contorted with lust. At times her legs wobbled, once or twice she even reeled off her feet, but the men held onto her hips and kept her steady as they plowed her sensationally in the ass.

And even that wasn't enough. Chuck enjoyed the sight of Candy bent over so much that he couldn't help but jam his meat-shaft between her wailing lips. The girl hadn't been expecting the sudden salty taste of massive cock in her mouth. The sensation as it slid down her throat, deeper and deeper, combined with Manny's giant twelve-incher, was too much. She climaxed while sandwiched between two giant rigid dicks, a meat-hole in the middle that was overly-filled and overly-strained to the breaking point.

"MMMMMMMNNNNNNNN - FFFFFFFFCCCCCKKKKKK!!"

The blonde's words were muffled by the cock that was fucking her throat, but the audience that watched at home was very aware of what had just occurred. Candy's entire body tensed and then wildly shuddered, convulsing in wicked waves of pleasure that engulfed her entirely. Uninhibited spurts of cum splashed forth from between her legs, courtesy of her spastic cunt, and spattered her inner-thighs and over Manny's legs as well. She would have collapsed onto the ground if she hadn't been impaled on both ends - skewered royally - with thick dick. The cock in her mouth and in her ass held her in place, even as her body and mind shook and trembled at the ferocity of her orgasm.

And still the trio of bastards weren't satisfied. There was always an odd man out - one penis who had time to rest. The blonde's assailants looked at each other and nodded. It was time for the next stage of their plan.

"Shit - I'm feeling kind of left out! We got three dicks between the three of us - this bitch here has three holes!" Joe complained.

Still recovering from cumming, Candy barely heard or comprehended what the man had said. However, she did breathe a sigh of relief when both Manny and Chuck withdrew from her, leaving the young beauty to collapse onto her knees. Beads of sweat ran down her glistening, curvy figure, and her bosom heaved in and out from her exertions.

"You know what, Joe?" said Chuck, a licentious grin on his ugly mug. "You are absolutely, one hundred percent correct! We are being very inefficient in our dealings with the lovely Miss Struthers here!"

Again Candy only half-understood what the brute was alluding to. It was only when a new video was being broadcast that the girl knew that something was up. The debauched audio drew her attention, forcing Candy to glance up at a nearby monitor and then growing pale.

The video showed the gorgeous ex-newscaster in the middle of an orgy. Over a dozen men and women were in the scene, and everyone was nude and fucking. Candy wasn't the only female present, as there were a couple of other females there as well. She was the only female, however, being fucked in all three orifices. The other women and men had their faces conveniently blurred over in the footage shown, and Candy was the only recognizable person. The 'church-going' lass had a dick up her pussy, ass, and mouth, and judging from her passionate moaning, loved every moment of it.

Candy looked down shamefully. That had been a memorable and very gratifying fuck-fest. There was no way she could deny how pleasurable it had been, especially when she could be heard screaming for the men to 'fuck her harder.' It was also hard to deny how wanton and whorish she was acting, especially when everyone watching could see for themselves.

The next thing she knew, the hot blonde was coerced to sit down on Manny's erection. Instead of lying on the floor, he had pulled out an office chair and sat on it. The chair didn't have any armrests, so Candy could easily straddle the man and have sex with him. He grabbed her tiny waist and positioned her over his dick, before lowering her onto it abruptly. Candy figured that she was about to be made to fuck all three men with her asshole once more, and since she had done it once already before, so she figured it wouldn't be too difficult.

She was so, so wrong.

After piercing her sore anus with the Hispanic's stupendous shaft, Candy prepared herself for another round of hard fucking, hopefully to his completion. However, Joe stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Hold still for a sec," he ordered.

The twenty-five year-old did as she was told, until she realized what he was about to do. Joe had lifted up both Candy's legs and spread them wide apart. Next he placed his cock-head right up against her pussy-lips.

"OH MY GOD!" she shrieked. "You can't be serious -"

There had been little warning. Suddenly both of Candy's lower orifices were full of cock! Her asshole was already completely occupied by Manny's twelve inch monster, and the shocking sensation of Joe's eleven inch boner slowly cramming its way up her vagina was eye-popping and excruciating unbearable.

"God - stop! UNGH!! Please - oh my God! - no - no - no - please stop!! UNGH!!" Candy pealed.

But Joe ignored her pleas and continued on with his sadistic journey. Inch by agonizing inch of rigid cock strained and pushed through the blonde's velvety depths, forcing its way down her love-tunnel relentlessly. Candy fought back, clawing at them ineffectively and squirming about on Manny's lap to no avail. Her body fought back as well, with the girl's two lower cavities clenching tightly at the unwanted penetrative intrusions. But the two men were too large, too muscular, and too implacable in their drive to fully and completely skewer the young beauty.

Candy howled. She beat her fists against Joe's chest. She cried out in agony. But to her utter dismay nothing worked. Joe chuckled at the disgraced journalist, who was disgraced once again. He was inside her snatch balls-deep, and he could feel Manny's huge prick through the soft membranes of Candy's fleshy insides.

"Jesus - that's a combined twenty-three inches of cock you're got packed into you, little lady!" chortled Manny behind her.

If she had been packed before with cock, this was something else entirely - a totally different realm of being jam-packed. Chockfull of cock would have been a good term to use. Bursting at the seams another. The petite blonde looked small and pitiful next to her two rapists, petite and thin and much too undersized to have two gargantuan dicks stuck up her ass and pussy. Candy gazed down in wonder, the sensation totally new and unlike anything she had ever experienced before: it felt crowded down there!