Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes - she had been double-penetrated before many times, but those hung bastards had opened up a new world for Candy. And just when she was starting to get used to the awfully stuffed conditions, they began fucking her.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH -" she screamed, before being cut off rudely.

There was a third dick that Candy had totally forgotten about. Chuck stabbed the girl's lips with his thick slab of rigid meat and was poking her with it deeply. She tried pulling away but the man had a firm grip on her hair and pumped his hips fiercely, enjoying every inch he could jab down the curvy blonde's throat.

America and other parts of the world watched in lurid fascination as the shamed ex-newscaster was used as a fuck-doll. Her pouty lips, sweltering slit, and cute little asshole became the personal playthings for her three tormentors, and they abused her well. Chuck and Joe frequently traded places, switching from mouth to pussy and then back again, over and over. In the meantime, Manny kept his erection deep inside Candy's sweet asshole, enjoying the bottom position as he held onto her hips and slid her back and forth on his monster cock.

It was a cunt-churning, anal-wrenching act that left Candy gasping for air and every sexual nerve in her body on fire. She was fucked raw and hard, and much to her distress the blonde exploded twice more with splendid, overpowering orgasms. With such a beautiful buxom babe cumming on their dicks and spewing her hot juices all over them, watching and taking part in her torment greatly aided with their orgasms as well. Joe was the first to go over the edge. He fucked Candy feverishly in the cunt and suddenly couldn't contain himself any more. The big black cock started ejaculating wildly into Candy's squelching vagina, and it felt like molten lava was being shot deep into her insides.

The cameras caught the black man shouting out hoarsely as he rammed his dick deep into Candy, pausing for a few minute or so before pumping her again, this time with creamy jism forced out of her tight muffin. It was very obvious that Joe had cum inside of Candy, and that his creamy deposit had been too much for her diminutive orifice to hold. When the black man withdrew his big dick, a frothy stream spilled out of the girl and dribbled down her thighs and Manny's testicles.

Chuck was the next to get his rocks off. The sight of his partner-in-crime blowing his wad into Candy was enough to set him off as well. He quickly shoved his meat-shaft into the blonde's cunt, then began thrusting his hips madly until he climaxed as well, mixing his sperm with Joe's. All the while Candy was squealing at her rough treatment, her pretty features contorted over in lust and the overall depravity of the situation.

After Chuck withdrew, both him and Joe stepped away from her. Candy took this as a good sign and hoped that her ordeal was close to ending. However, there was still the sticky matter of Manny colossal boner still stuck up her asshole. With only one prick to deal with, Candy gathered her strength and began humping the cock vigorously, bouncing up and down on the man's lap. Since she didn't have to deal with the other two cocks, Candy sat up straight and used her legs to bring her upwards before she smacked back down onto Manny's lap. They both were still sitting on the office chair and it shook and squeaked as the two fucked like animals.

Candy was so focused on Manny that she didn't realize that a line had formed up beside her. The cameras picked up the line first, and it was quickly apparent that Chuck and Joe were the ones making the rest of the men in the studio form up while taking out their dicks. Throughout most of Candy's suffering, the male hostages on the floor sported erections as they watched the girl repeatedly raped in front of them. Some of them were guilty of that fact, but Chuck and his gang had grander plans. By the time the miserable ass-fucked blonde noticed the other men, the host Charlie Koonts first in the lineup, she was already too late to react.

Charlie had been jerking off for a bit already, and his hands were a blur on his swollen member as he ejaculated right into Candy's mouth unexpectedly, hitting her right in the bulls-eye. It was almost comical how the girl reacted, so shocked and offended. But Chuck's instructions had been clear to the men: shoot their cum straight into her mouth at least once, and then give her a facial. Since everyone was still Chuck's hostage, they decided to not feel guilty about treating Candy in such a scandalous manner.

"Our little game is nearly over!" shouted Chuck gleefully. "Once every man in this studio jerks off onto our little princess here, me and my friends will surrender to the police! But - don't you turn away from those cocks, you little slut! Take the cum-shots head on! Remember you're a natural born fucker!!"

After Charlie dumped all his cock-splooge all over the gorgeous blonde's face, he went back to the corner and sat down, while the next man stepped next to her and masturbated feverishly. Candy still rode Manny like a bucking bronco, bouncing on his lap so hard that her magnificent boobs jiggled up and down deliciously. She was deeply mortified as more strangers disgraced her with their bodily fluids.

The second man only took a minute or two before shooting his hot, creamy loads all over Candy's beautiful features, making sure that one shot landed between her lips. The following man did the same, as did the next, and so forth. There were twenty-six working stiffs in the studio, and that number included Charlie, the two security guards, and even the five cameramen, all of whom were made to cum all over the disgraced journalists. It did take some time with that many men waiting to jerk off onto her, but throughout it all Candy had Manny's cock up her ass.

She swallowed every drop of semen that passed through her lips, licking them now and again and amazed at how salty and bitter it was, and how every man's sperm tasted just a little bit different. Some of the men's jism was thick, some of it runny, some of it was clear, and some of it was white and milky. Whatever its consistency or flavor, Candy drank it all down as if it was some sweet nectar, where it settled uneasily in her little tummy.

She also experienced two more shattering orgasms along the way, and by the end of it all she was a complete mess. Candy was exhausted, her slim yet voluptuous body plastered with sweat. Having ingested the salty semen of twenty-nine men, the girl felt full and queasy - not to mention very, very thirsty. Since most of the men had also give her facials, she was nearly unrecognizable under a thick coating of gelatinous, milky cock-goo. There were droplets of cum in her long platinum tresses, and lots of semen had trickled off her face onto her chest, bosom, and belly.

The straw that broke the camel's back came when Manny finally erupted like a fiery volcano deep inside Candy's raw, aching asshole. The very last man in line had been spattering the blonde's face with his spurting dick, and that was just the sign that the Hispanic bastard was waiting for. He had held his cum back in order to end the evening's broadcast on a high note. With twenty-six loads of pearlescent cock-jam on her face and an exploding cock inside her anus, Candy's bulging eyes and open mouth announced to all those watching of her very last orgasm for the night.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH - OOOOOHHHHH!!" she squealed out wildly in a hoarse voice.

The petite beauty collapsed onto Manny, totally drained. She never noticed when Manny finished cumming inside of her and got up, placing her back into the chair. She never noticed when the police arrived and dragged away her three rapists and one accomplice. Candy barely even noticed when the authorities cleaned her up and sent her back to her hotel. She did notice that when she stepped outside of the car outside her hotel lobby, that over two dozen reporters and just as many cameramen were waiting for her.

The spent ex-newscaster would have been floored if not for the police and hotel security that formed a barrier around her, allowing her to push through the crowd and enter the hotel in one piece. When she saw David, her agent, waiting for her in the lobby, Candy let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my God! I'm so happy you're here! It's been a terrible night, David!" the blonde cried out.

David wrapped an arm around Candy and pulled her into an elevator. When the doors closed and they were away from prying eyes and ears, he gave the girl a wide smile.

"It was awesome, Candy! You did great!"

Candy was flabbergasted. "David - what are you talking!?"

"It was all an act, darling!" he said in his usual greasy manner. "I arranged for Chuck and his friends to do all of that, dear. Didn't I say that I had something special lined up for you!?"

"Are you kidding me!?" Candy said in disbelief.

The agent looked surprised. "Of course not! It's big business, dear! Those guys do a little time, but we've got the D.A. and judge all lined up. Chuck and his cronies will do a few months' time and also get a big payoff!"

The young beauty slumped against the elevator wall. She could still feel some cum seeping out of her vagina and asshole and running down her inner-thighs. "So you're telling me you arranged for me to get screwed over, once again, in front of all of America. Again. And what do I get out of all of this!?"

"Your name is in the news again, darling! People are talking about you! There's a big buzz!" shouted David, his eyes wide and energetic. "I've got the contract waiting for you in your hotel room, Candy. We get a new cable television show, baby! That's what we get!!"

(The End)