Natural Consequences

Story Info
18 year old best friend fucks the girl of my dreams!
23k words
3.94
218k
400

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those who enjoy a slightly longer story with build-up, that turns into something darker towards the end.

This is the first time that I have written a cuckold story, would appreciate feedback and let me know if you want a part two.

*

Natural Consequences

"Holly shit, you're so big," came the muffled moan from behind the paper-thin wall.

I lay there, in jealous amazement as my best friend that I had known since the start of secondary school; had presumably just dropped his pants. I couldn't help escape questioning the cruel reality of university life, that after three years had left me a virgin... whilst in contrast Dominic had begun to deep throat the living fuck out of the girl next door during just his freshman week.

Still, more than anything I felt admiration and respect. As the girl chocked and gurgled mercilessly on what I assumed was a massive cock, I thought back at how such a good and honest friend Dominic had been. Since I was 22 years old and Dominic was 18 years old, this age gap had altered our relationship subtly in terms difficult to describe. Although at least in my mind, Dominic was my better in many respects, since I was older and more mature I was somewhat of a role model. I could tell he had a great deal of respect for me.

I heard a rustle from next door, then unexpectedly three quick knocks on my door. "Can I come in Matthew?" Dominic whispered as if only now weary not to awaken his neighbours. I opened the door, before he walked into my room half naked; thankfully, he had at least pulled his pants back up. It was no over-exaggeration to say that he had a chiselled chest, although not excessively muscular his body exhumed masculinity. From his well-defined jawline, broad shoulders to his high cheek-bones Dominic was the definition of handsome.

"Do you have any condoms mate?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied as I pointed to a set of drawers.

As he picked the packet up that hadn't ever been used, he padded myself on my back before skipping back out in a state of horny euphoria. "Don't be too loud," I called after him, "I'm trying to sleep," he gave me a thumbs up before disappearing back into his room. I closed the door and collapsed back on my bed, exhausted from the first day of freshman week.

"I want you to fuck me so hard," I heard the girl moan as I heard the drama continue. Although I almost felt ashamed to be eavesdropping, I didn't feel like I had much choice due to the cheap thin walls. Besides loosing ten or so minutes of sleep, I did have to admit that listening to the noises turned me on. Despite this I still felt awkward as Dominic was my best friend, who thinking back as to when we met, I still just thought of as a kid.

"Shit," Dominic said, "their too small," I heard them chuckle as my heart sank.

"Does your friend have a small dick?" she jibed.

"No, just that I have a big one." Dominic quipped always hesitant to criticise a friend.

I heard some frenzied shuffling before Dominic grunted with a surprisingly commanding tone, "I'll just have to fuck you raw." Although I was confident in my penis size that was around an inch above average, something about his statement drove me crazy. He didn't say anything that was incorrect, nor was he mean; yet despite this I couldn't help but feel lesser.

As the moans of pleasure became louder, my erection became apparent. Due to the springs on the cheap university bed, I was able to hear every swift thrust as Dominic pounded into her. "Oh yes, fuck me harder," I heard her cry as to my amazement the pace increased. In past my mind had wondered what Dominic's sex must be like, however hearing it like this was a far more visceral and erotic experience than I could have imagined. To my regret, images of him bent over her started to flood my mind. Their naked bodies entwined around each other, as he continued to pound without restraint. His hands grasping her breasts as he heaved himself into her with an unforgiving force.

I shook my head to free myself from such thoughts. He was my best friend; it didn't feel right to think of such things. Unexpectedly the cries of pleasures ceased to a low muffle, as If Dominic had covered her mouth with his hand, "Quiet, Matthew is trying to sleep," he whispered; as I heard a few slow and tender thrusts the act had now turned into a slow sensual tussle. Suddenly he let his hand go, I heard the moans resume, now more intimate in nature.

In a moment of weakness, I found my hand down inside my pants as I imagined their naked bodies slowly moving between each other. Catching myself on I immediately pulled my hand out, and with a sense of guilt I folded my pillow over my head as to block out the noise. I started to try and think about anything else, hoping that they would soon be finished. My mind fleeted back to when we were just in school together, Dominic seemed so innocent, though undoubtedly the same brazen carelessness lay inside as today. The poignancy of my thoughts wasn't lost as the pace started back up again, the thin wall nor my pillow was thick enough to conceal her screams.

"Oh yes fuck me Dominic, F-fuuuck me!" I heard her yell repeatedly.

This continued for what seemed like a painful amount of time, before an abrupt thud shook even my bed, as I realised Dominic must have been fucking her up against the wall. I unfolded my pillow and watched as the thin plaster wall visibly shook. The thought of Dominic stood strong; her legs wrapped around him as every thrust threw her up against the wall was... unfortunately enough for me to almost lose control.

Before I could give into temptation, I forced myself to stand up and leave the room with blanket in arm. Walking down the hallway towards the communal kitchen, I could still hear the cries of pleasure echo after me. Falling on the sofa, I pulled the blanket over me as I resigned myself to an uncomfortable night's sleep. As Dominic fucked his brains out, the cries of pleasure still faintly audible, I once again couldn't escape questioning the cruel reality of university life.

• • •

I set my alarm early, therefore being able to return to my dorm room before anyone had seen where I had spent the night, especially Dominic. I had thankfully got a good sleep somehow and looked forward to the day ahead. Getting changed, I gazed out my second-floor window at a beautiful oak as it swayed in the brisk autumn air. Noticing that the time was fast approaching 9'oclock, I was concerned not to hear any noise from Dominic's room. I knew he had his first lecture in ten or so minutes, although knowing Dominic I wasn't particularly surprised that he was oversleeping.

Knocking on the door a quick three times as he had done mine, I shouted,

"Dominic, you need to wake up,".

I had to repeat this over the next few minutes until a response came, "alright alright,

I'm up," followed by a deep yawn.

As I waited in the hallway, I heard shuffling from inside as he got ready. Dominic was new to the university, so I had offered to show him around campus and help him find his lectures. However, he would almost certainly be late to this next class. Opening the door, he hurriedly hopped into his last shoe as I caught a glance of the gorgeous blonde collapsed belly first on his bed, wearing nothing but socks.

"Come on let's go, I'll be late," Dominic pulled me along, leaving his door unlocked.

I leaned back and pulled it shut for the sake of privacy, before following.

"How was last night?" I asked as we descended the stairs.

"It was fucking amazing bro, this girl was super-hot," he replied excitedly, "Can't believe you've been keeping all these girls secret from me whilst you were at uni."

I laughed; I didn't dare admit that I was still a virgin. I had told him I had lost my virginity when I was 19 years old, much to my embarrassment I knew Dominic had lost his virginity a lot earlier. Even in my lies, I lost my virginity late. Though this wasn't to make the lie more believable, if perhaps a little; rather I genuinely wanted to be open with Dominic and let him know that I had difficulties with women. However, Dominic was the kind of person not to care about such things, and I mean this in the nicest way possible. To him, it wouldn't matter at what age you lost your virginity as everyone is different.

"Well beyond gratuitous sex, there is this one girl I'm quite interested in called Emily," I confided. I continued as Dominic gave me a gentle fist bump on my shoulder, "though I've never had the courage to take things further than being friends." Not to seem too pathetic, I didn't let on that I had been secretly admiring this girl for the past 3 years of my course; and had essentially fallen in love.

"That's great man, if you are good friends already then all you need to do is subtly ask if she is interested," Dominic replied, "if she is then awesome, if not you can just remain friends."

I knew this much already, though by hearing Dominic think the same way I hoped to gain the extra confidence I needed. Also, it would be a lie that I wasn't low-key boasting by making it clear that I was in the pursuit of a serious relationship rather than the meaningless sex he craved. This is how I interpreted the difference in maturity between Dominic and myself.

This wasn't to say Dominic hadn't had any serious relationships before, one had lasted year's up until relatively recently before university split them apart. All the qualities that made him a good friend were certain to make him a good boyfriend, far better than the majority of disloyal fuck boys out there.

"Here it is, third floor," I said pointing towards the university building.

"Thanks mate, I'll see you tonight," he replied as he jogged on.

I stood there for a moment as I watched him cut across the grass, in his expensive Nike trainers and his hole cut jeans. We didn't have much in common anymore, I was studying architecture and he had just started law. We had no time to share our love of videogames after I joined university and he found a serious girlfriend a few years back. Plus, Dominic was always much more of a free spirit and more confident than I was.

However, whilst being around Dominic I felt almost as self-confident, having a friend like him made me feel almost unstoppable. Ultimately we were still friends as we were both good decent people, and I think we recognised that in each other.

• • •

It had started to rain as we sat inside our lecture theatre. Watching Emily present at the front with a few of her group members, I realised that I could be entirely content just watching her from afar. She was frightfully beautiful, with lush brunette hair and an adorably shy demeanour that all the guys loved. Though more importantly, she was intelligent, caring and a joy to be around. Even if deep down I might have known she was way out of my league, we had become good friends who enjoyed each other's company from time to time.

Over the three years of my university course, life had become calm and predictable. I found solace and comfort in the soothing repetitiveness. Although nothing about my life was remarkable, I had a few good friends and was doing well at university. As I watched her, so filled with energy, genuinely impassioned yet adorably nervous; I let my mind wonder.

For so long I had been waiting for myself to break free into a naturally confident and engaging person similar to Dominic, however over the past few years I realised that this would never come to fruition. People rarely change. Perhaps this is just who I am and being self-assured with this reality is where I could find real confidence. Finding my place in the world, and thus being valued by those who I surrounded myself with.

"This is why architects need to take a leading role in tackling global warming," Emily finished to an applause. Although if anyone else had said this line it would have seemed clichéd, somehow it sounded so genuine and fitting for Emily. I found myself clapping slightly longer for her presentation, though of course no longer than could have been noticed.

As I continued to think, I saw a bright future for myself ahead. I would have a reasonable job after I left university and would always have a few friends to hang out with. However, to be totally content I knew that I needed to make one change for my life to be in place. If not Emily, as how at this stage would I know if we were truly meant for each other; I needed the confidence to find myself a partner.

"What did you think Matthew?" Emily interrupted my thoughts as she returned to her seat, "it wasn't too corny?"

"Corny is what these lecturers eat up," I half-joked.

We exchanged a few witticisms before settling to watch the rest of the presentations, as I reserved the real answer to that question in my thoughts (utterly outstanding) We had not sat together entirely on purpose, although we were good friends I found myself sitting apart from her at times as to keep a comfortable distance. As if the further our relationship developed, might the risk of some form of rejection increase. I was aware of this weakness of mine and had realised it was immature and irrational.

Before long I presented my project. Speaking about problems I did not care about, though making very sure I seemed to care about them. Projecting loud and confidently, as to ensure I looked confident although it was all a façade. I at least admired my ability to fake confidence when I needed to, however lingering; I found public speaking relatively simple. Yet whenever I was alone with someone such as Emily, my mind always raced to think of the right thing to say; often to never come.

"Well done," Emily praised as I returned to my seat, "I could never talk so confidently."

I smiled.

The day went by slowly, as the early days of school always do. Though when we were assigned a new group semester project, I started to panic. Although I had a few friends, they had their own circles and I would feel awkward filling a place a better friend of theirs could have. How I much preferred automatically assigned groups, their reassuring predictability. This time was different however, contemplating needing to make a change and realising that I was sitting beside Emily; I was going to cease upon the opportunity.

"Do you want to be partners?" I asked as she looked around the room.

She smiled and nodded, "Sure, sounds good, you can do the speeches," we laughed and for a moment I felt genuinely happy; perhaps even elated that I had Emily for a partner!

Of course, I knew she would say yes, would be awkward otherwise. However, having the confidence to ask and being in a position where I did not feel as if I was imposing gave me hope. Even better, though also to add to my anxiety, how the class numbers worked out meant that we would be one of the few two person groups. "This means we will be extra busy," Emily said as she squinted; both of us now dreading the sleepless nights that any such project would inevitably dictate.

"I'm sure we can do something great," I replied. Content in the fact that we were both good students, I knew this wouldn't be problem.

"Here Emily do you want to be with us?" I heard one of her friends ask from across the aisle.

"No no, I'm with Matthew this time," she replied joyfully; I smiled over at them.

Realising I felt a similar confidence when I was around Dominic, I felt thankful that I had such good people in my life. I might have asked if Emily wanted to join her friends, though honestly I was too selfish to tempt fate. I needed to make a change; now however small I was making a change.

• • •

The day went quicker from then on. Although to my disappointment Emily split off with her friends for lunch, and I found myself eating alone in the park as I had done countless times before; I was happier than most days on account of having Emily as technology partner. Later, we caught up again and talked about our project for around an hour. We had to analysis a famous building by Louis Kahn, I had rented a book from the library to help us.

In the end, we decided that I would make a model of the building, whilst she would focus drawing up plans and elevations of the building. I was looking forward to making something wonderful to impress Emily. For once, I started to feel like I genuinely cared about a project if perhaps for alternative reasons. Keen to steer the topic away from work, I asked her a semi-personal question.

"How are you enjoying the new uni year?"

She smiled, "It's good, at least now it is, before we all get so busy."

I smiled sympathetically, "Any plans for tonight?"

"Oh yea, me and a few friends are going out clubbing, will be a blast," she replied jubilantly.

"Sounds awesome," I replied as she started to look on her phone.

The nature of Emily's innocence meant that I couldn't be offended by the lack of invitation to what sounded like a girl's night out; the thought probably didn't even cross her mind. As we sat there in silence in the student hub, Emily most likely checking Instagram; I had run out of things to say. Though it was still nice, if only appreciated by one of us, to just sit together for a few minutes in silence. As usual I didn't want to seem too clingy, so although deep down I wanted nothing else than for this evening to continue all night; I was wise enough to say my kind goodbyes.

"We'll talk soon," I said as I got up to leave.

"Of course, I'll let you know how I'm getting on," she replied, glancing away from her phone for a second.

"See ya later," I said as I walked away.

It was perhaps naïve of me to have hoped we could have clicked. We got on well together as good friends, though nothing to indicate that she was interested in anything further. Though I was also aware that I was being foolish if I were to expect otherwise, I needed to break out of my shell and continue to take risks if she was going to be interested. Today was a good start, and who knows what the future might entail.

Back in my dormitory, whilst eating toast with a couple of friends, I was at least pleased that they had noticed my time with Emily. "Are you two dating?" Ellen asked; almost causing me to choke on my water. Laughing I shook my head, as Dominic walked through the door.

"Hey what's so funny?" Dominic asked as he flopped down on the armchair in front of me, resting his legs out on the table.

"Matthew dating this super-hot chick," quipped James as if it were so unbelievable for me to pull off.

I had known James and Ellen through my course, so they only knew my best friend Dominic in passing. "That's fantastic, did you ask her out Matthew," Dominic asked ignoring the teasing.

"No, but we are now sharing a project together," I replied.

Dominic grinned, "You doug, this man knows how to play the long-game," we laughed. Dominic always found a way of making you feel better, it came natural to him.

"How was your first day?" I asked.

"Boring," he replied, "though I tell you, there are a load of banging chicks in my class, I can already tell this is going to be a good year."

"Don't want to be kept awake every night" I joked; everyone laughed, and Dominic even looked slightly embarrassed.

"Let's go out tonight guys, who knows?" he replied as he gestured over to me and James.

"Hey, girls can have fun too," Ellen interrupted.

I made dinner for us most nights, that thanks to my modest cooking skills was pasta rather than the basic student crap. I didn't mind and was happy to help, Dominic in return was meant to do the washing up even though most times he forget. Instead tonight we headed straight out to the clubs, looking forward to a night out with good friends. Although I had known Dominic ages, we had never actually gone to a club together. I knew it would be a blast and was secretly curious to see Dominic flirting.