Natural Justice Ch. 01

Story Info
Getaway driver is caught & pays the price.
4.4k words
4.43
121.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

Well it had been a long week & it was finally Friday afternoon and I was enjoying the "Drive Time" music on the radio as I drove back home with the whole weekend planned out before me.

I called in at the local shops to pick up some beers & a Chinese takeaway for an easy dinner, typical Friday night fare. The smell of the hot food made me very hungry on the way home.

On arriving home I parked the car around the back of the house, instead of leaving it on the front drive as usual, as I planned to do some work on it on Saturday morning. Flicking on the lounge lights I put the chinky in the microwave to warm it up again while I put a music DVD on the TV & opened a beer. What a relaxing way to start the weekend - Peking duck with ginger & pineapple, washed down with a couple of cold beers while watching a Bruce Springsteen concert.

About 9pm I felt myself nodding off, not too surprising after a long hard week & three cold beers, so I thought I'd head off to bed for an early night as I didn't want to wake up stiff & cold on the sofa in a couple of hours time.

It didn't feel like I'd been asleep more than a few minutes when I woke up & looked at the bedside clock, but it was just gone midnight. Before I had chance to turn over & go back to sleep I noticed the indicator lights on the wall mounted burglar alarm panel change - odd. Normally I set the alarm on the dark winter nights, but tonight I had been too knackered & a little pissed to do it on the way to bed. As I watched I saw the lamps change between the zones for my den & the lounge, I even thought I heard some movement. Slipping quietly out of bed I picked up the baseball bat I keep under the bed for just such as eventuality and quietly opened the bedroom door & listened. I could hear some movement in the den & the sound of my CD cases being moved. As I moved down the hallway I could see a slight glow of light from a torch. Raising the bat I slowly put my head around the doorframe. Inside the den I could see the shadow of someone helping themselves to my DVD's & CD's.

'Thieving fucker,' I thought as I slowly & silently moved into the den. Once I was clear of the door & about a metre from the kid's back I swung the baseball bat catching him across the side of the head and down he went, dropping the DVD cases as he hit the carpet.

"Stitch that you thieving fucker," I said out loud, as anger started to envelop me. I raised the bat again in case he was likely to get up. I carefully kicked his legs to see if he was still conscious. Then was no movement or sound so I hit him hard in the ribs with the bat to make sure & also to feel a bit better myself.

Once I knew I was now safe, I thought, 'Now what.'

I thought I'd better secure him to stay safe, so I went into my bedroom to get a couple of leather belts to secure his arms & legs.

As I started back out of the bedroom I heard a faint whisper "Phil?"

I stood stock still & listened harder.

"Phil?"

"Phil?" a little louder this time but just audible.

I heard the front door creek a little, "Phil?"

It sounded like woman's voice. Then there was a faint sound of movement across the lounge.

'Shit, I've left the baseball bat alongside Phil,' I thought to myself.

I could just make out movement that entered the den as I started moving quickly down the corridor.

"PHIL!" the voice said in shock as I entered the den behind her. Before she had time to bend down to Phil, I rabbit punched her in the back of lower head & she collapsed in a heap like a sack of spuds on top of Phil.

'For fuck's sake' I thought, 'so much for a quiet night in by myself'

What weird thoughts you can have in some moments such as this.

I had no more belts left so I got the first aid kit out from under the sink & removed three triangular bandages to tie her hands, knees & feet, before tying Phil up with the two leather belts.

'How many more of the thieving fuckers are there?' I thought to myself.

After putting on some clothes I worked my way to the front door without putting on any lights & headed outside to see if there was anyone else lurking about. I found an estate car parked out on the road that I didn't recognise & there didn't seem to be anyone else knocking about on the street or in my garden.

Getting back inside my home I found the front door had been jemmied open with a nail bar, breaking the door frame around the lock strike plate. Closing the curtains in each room before finally turning on some lights I went to take a look at my two 'guests'.

Thankfully they were still out cold, so I thought I had better check them over. Grabbing the woman by her feet I dragged her out into the lounge before bending down to tilt her head back to check her pulse, breathing & airway. Once sure she was safe I took my first look at Phil.

Phil was a wiry little fucker, who looked like shit, with blood matted hair above his ear. Grabbing a towel from the bathroom I placed it under his head as I didn't want his blood on the carpet, before I checked his ABC's and ensured he was in a suitable position not to choke. I didn't want a corpse but I didn't really give a shit if he was seriously injured or not. If he hadn't come into my home uninvited then he wouldn't have been injured. "Tough shit, shit head" I said out loud, finally able to give vent to my feelings as the tension of the last 10 minutes started to ease off my mind & body.

"Now what do I fucking do?" I questioned myself.

Grabbing a chair I sat behind the prone figure of the woman & contemplated on what to do next. If I rang the Police I would probably get arrested for injuring the thieving bastards. Knowing the stupidity of the liberal justice system I would probably get a couple of years prison time and they would get let off with a couple of hundred hours of community service. I could just picture the face of their defence lawyer reducing the judge to tears explaining that they were deprived as children & hence their need to steal now. I could also see me being painted as the bad bastard who beat up these two defenceless thieves. So much for justice.

"So if I don't want to involve the Police what do I do?" I asked myself out loud.

If I just let them go I would probably be looking over my shoulder forever and a day in case they came back for revenge.

As I mulled this over in my mind & looked for other options, I started to take in the form of the bound unconscious woman lying on my carpet in front of me. Shit she had a nice figure. She was dressed in tight jeans & a black sweater with shoulder length dark hair, but what struck me most was the lovely shape of her arse in her tight jeans. My cock started to twitch a little as I admired her body.

Not being able to come to any decision on what to do with them, I crouched down to take a closer look at the woman. She looked late twenties or maybe early thirties with a good looking face & nice red lips. Pushing her more onto her side I could see her black sweater was a V neck showing her lower neck, upper chest & the start of her cleavage. She felt nice & smelt of warm sweet perfumed woman. So what the fuck was she doing breaking into my home with Phil.

She was still out cold, so I decided to run my hands over her tight arse. Fuck she felt good as I forced my hand between her tied thighs to rub her crotch through the denim.

'Fuck it,' I thought, 'she shouldn't be in my home, so I can do what I want.'

With that thought I rolled her onto her back to get a better look at her, taking care to ensure her head was on one side & her airway stayed clear. It looked as if she had 34 to 36C breasts under her sweater. Running my hand over her chest I figured probably 36C.

Fuck I was getting horny as I groped her some more with no response from her passive body. This was outrageous, but shit; I guessed I was entitled as they were uninvited guests in my home, so they had no rights as far as I was concerned. You could call it 'natural justice' - now there is a thought.

After spending a couple more minutes massaging her breasts through her sweater I was as horny as hell and I wanted more of this beauty lying beneath my kneading hands. Maybe throwing commonsense out of the window I reached under her arm pits & started to drag her down the hall to my bedroom.

As I dragged her she started to groan, tough shit, now we were in my bedroom & I dumped her on the bed.

Leaving her on her side, I climbed on the bed alongside & facing her I started to kiss her face, exploring the warmth & softness of her lovely features. Moving my hand down onto her fantastic denim wrapped arse I started to grope her beautiful form while still kissing her face. This extra stimulation of her senses started to bring her round so I transferred my hand to her breasts so it was close to her mouth when she finally came around. As her eyelids started to flicker I put my free hand over her mouth & gave her cheek a couple of fairly stiff slaps to bring her round fully.

Her eyes went wide in panic & her body stiff against her bonds as she finally regained consciousness & her eyes spun around taking in my ceiling before trying to scream.

With my other hand I squeezed hard on one of her breasts to get her attention as I informed her "You man Phil is out cold in a locked room unable to help you or answer your screams, so don't bother fighting me."

The look of hurt, panic & despair in her eyes made me laugh.

"You are going to pay for breaking into my home, and it won't be through the police or the courts. Lets just call it natural justice, and you are going to serve your sentence. How you serve your sentence will just be like in prison - you fight against it and it will be hard & brutal. Do you understand me so far?"

For a long time she just stared at me trying not to blink.

Giving her cheek a firm slap I asked again, "Do you understand me?"

This time she blinked & nodded her head.

"Like prison you are confined without any chance of escape. And also like prison you can get time off your sentence for good behaviour." I informed her, "Now I am going to take my hand off your mouth and if you scream at any time I will beat you senseless & take the most brutal form of natural justice you could ever imagine. Now are you going to behave & serve your sentence well?" I asked in a gruff voice.

Looking extremely frightened, she nodded yes.

I slowly released her mouth & she lay still.

"Now you lay still & quiet when I get up and let you recover & understand your new circumstances. Do you understand me?"

She nodded slowly, but immediately.

I got off the bed & dragged my chest of drawers across the closed bedroom door so she couldn't make a quick dash for freedom if she somehow over powered me or kicked me in the balls over the coming hours.

"What about Phil?" she asked in quiet desperation.

"Well that depends on you & how you serve your sentence if you catch my drift. The more you look after me the more time you get off your sentence. You could be here an hour, all night or all weekend; the choice is yours." I informed her.

She took this in.

"What do I have to do to get to Phil?" she pleaded with tears brimming in her eyes.

I rubbed my crotch and said to her horror "You have made me as horny as fuck and I want some compensation for the damage you have done."

"We can pay for the door," she cried.

I laughed long & hard.

"It isn't that simple or that easy, I want something more basic than money, I want you."

She looked at me in total despair.

"No," she pleaded.

I laughed again.

"Like I said this can be hard or easy, take your pick?" I smiled as I continued "The hard way through your sentence is leaving you tied up as I rip down your jeans & plunder your pussy or maybe even your arse if it is easier to get to with your legs being tied."

She looked absolutely horrified as I continued, "Alternatively you can willingly submit to my pleasure and you will get to your Phil sooner to help him."

She realised that she didn't have much choice; her body was going to pay for her & Phil's uninvited intrusion into my home tonight.

Fuck she looked beautiful lying there all helpless. No matter which answer she gave I really wanted to take her helpless body brutally as handling her had made me so fucking horny.

"Don't hurt me or Phil any more please. Tell me what you want & I'll do it."

That was music to my ears.

"I am going to untie you, if you do anything that displeases me you will suffer brutally. Do you understand me?'

"Yes," she answered immediately.

I reached down & untied her feet, she didn't try to kick me, and so I untied her thighs. Reaching to her arms I hauled her to her feet & let her stand in the middle of my bedroom with her arms still tied.

"Now if I untie your arms, what are you going to do?" I asked her sternly.

"What do you want me to do?" she obediently asked.

"Good girl, I want you to stand in front of me & slowly strip following any instructions I give. Do you understand?" I queried.

She paused & looked deep into my eyes trying to judge her chances.

She obviously saw she was out of luck & answered "Yes".

As I stood & walked around her to untie her hands I asked "What is your name?"

"Tan......Tanya," she croaked.

After untying her hands & sitting on the bed, "You can start," I plainly instructed.

She stood stock still & stared at me.

"Well Tanya, I can sit here all night & admire your beautiful clothed body as you make me horny, but can Phil lie there all night waiting for you to come to his aid?, I doubt it" I calmly informed her.

"You bastard," she almost spat at me.

"Yep, guilty as charged," I replied smiling, "Maybe next time you will be more careful of whose home you are breaking into.

She looked crestfallen, but still beautiful in a helpless way. Fuck I wanted to shag the arse off this woman, and if she didn't start soon I would take her roughly & deeply from behind.

I think Tanya could sense my thoughts as she bent down & removed her shoes & socks.

"The sweater next," I instructed.

She pulled her arms out of each sleeve slowly, trying to delay the inevitable moment when I see her fine breasts. Eventually the sweater came over the top of her head to reveal her beautiful breasts confined in a black bra. Her arms came instinctively to cover as much of herself as she could to block my prying eyes.

"Turn your back to me and remove your bra," I instructed next.

With her smooth white back facing me, her arms slowly came around to undo the clasp of her bra. Next she slid one strap off her shoulder, then the next as she paused to hold her loose bra over her breasts.

I was in no hurry as I admired her strapless back & fantastic tight arse still encased in her jeans, but not for much longer. I didn't say anything to chivvy her along. This could last all night as far as I was concerned.

After what seemed a couple of minutes Tanya finally slid her bra off her breasts & I could see the fullness of the side of her breast sag slightly as gravity took hold as she dropped the bra on the floor. But she didn't turn around yet.

Maybe she was waiting for my next instruction, maybe she was trying to get me turned on some more (well she was certainly succeeding), or more likely she was shit scared to face me.

I decided to help her out, "You can turn & face me whenever you are ready."

Slowly she turned to face me with her hands & arms making every effort to hide her naked flesh from me.

I appreciate the bonus of delayed gratification, I would see her breasts soon enough.

Tanya stared at the carpet in front of her, not wanting to look into my eyes.

"Undo you jeans & push the zip down all the way but do not push down your jeans."

Covering one breast with her forearm & her other with her hand, Tanya slowly lowered her free hand down over her flat stomach to undo the button at her waist & slowly ease her zip down.

"Now ease the top of your jeans apart so I can see your panties, but don't push your jeans down."

Slowly & reluctantly she did as she was told.

Now to warm things up a little.

"Slid your hand down the inside of your panties & cup your pussy," I instructed, my voice hardening slightly.

Tanya started to lift her head to look at me, but stopped herself. Instead she slowly slid her hand down the front of her panties making the crotch of her jeans bulge.

"Is your pussy wet yet?" I demanded.

Silence.

"Answer me"

"No, it's not wet," she whispered.

It was a beautiful sight to behold, this good looking woman with tight jeans encasing a pair of well shaped thighs, standing there with one hand thrust down her panties and her other hand trying hard to defend her modesty by covering her stunning breasts. Oh, what an unexpected night this was turning into!

I stared & absorbed her beauty for a couple of minutes before instructing "Turn your back to me and very slowly remove your jeans......Now"

As she stood with her back to me she had to release her breasts to use both hands to slide down her figure hugging denim. As the jeans started down her thighs, her black cotton panties came into full view, wrapped around her stunning tight arse. As her jeans reached her knees she started to bend at the waist to push them all the way to the floor and I could see her breasts start to swing forward.

"Hold it right there, don't move!" I gruffly instructed, my voice becoming dry with desire.

Tanya froze as I feasted my eyes on her beautiful form. I admired her shapely thighs projecting up out of the pile of denim and the wonderful curves of her panty covered arse forming a stunning black W shape in front of my lust filled eyes. I could just get a peek at the soft side flesh of one of her breasts as it hung free in front of her, with her long hair hanging over her shoulder trying to hide her breast.

By now I had a raging hard on inside my sweat pants that wanted release to fuck the arse off this stunning burglar stood bent over in front of me.

I made her stand there for a couple of minutes while my lust filled eyes swept over her body repeatedly, and I fought the urge to stand up & fill my hands with her flesh.

Finally I instructed "Take your jeans off and turn & face me."

Tanya stepped out of the pile of denim, stood up straight & turned to face me with her arm back across her breasts and the other hand in front of her crotch trying to defend her mound from my prying eyes.

"Is your pussy wet yet?" I asked again.

"No," she whispered in disgust.

"You'd better put your hand in & check," I instructed.

Very reluctantly she slid her fingers under the waist band of her panties & I could see them slide down inside the material as they cupped over her bush.

"Well?" I enquired.

"No." she replied.

"You mean not yet," I stated & laughed at my little joke.

Tanya looked horrified.

I enjoyed the view of her trying to contain the warm flesh of her breasts as her breathing rate increased as she became more exposed to my prying eyes & increasing level of lust. I ran my hand over my hard on to show her how excited I was.

She looked at my crotch in horror, but still not willing to look directly at me. "Turn your back to me again, and remove your panties."

Slowly she turned away realising she was becoming more exposed.

Again she had to release her breasts as she pushed her panties down off her stunning buttocks, and again I instructed her to stop, mid bend, so I could admire her.

Her buttocks were starting to loose their firmness, that of a young woman, but they looked a hand full & warm as I cast my eyes between them to see her puckered arsehole came into view as her buttocks were forced apart slightly by her bent position.

Oh how I wanted to stand up and run my hands up the inside of her silky thighs & explore her warm buttocks, before reaching under to spread her pussy lips apart for my selfish pleasure & reward.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12