Natural Landscape

Story Info
She was a natural beauty, in a natural setting.
1.1k words
4.07
13k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaWant
PapaWant
10 Followers

I had been watching them from over the hill as she played in the little springs. She was a beautiful girl in a bikini and she was playfully laughing as she splashed about a bit in the shallow, clear water. I heard the photographer call her "Emma" as he directed her to different poses. The photographer was an older man, with salt and pepper graying hair and was avidly ogling her through the lens of his camera. She had on one of those "tie" bikinis... bra held together in the back and the bottoms held together at each hip with a simple knot of fabric. She was a natural. Striking poses as she was directed... thrusting her hips this way or that... forming a pout with her mouth... everything pointed to a more experienced model.

She seemed to really be enjoying her experience, and the photographer kept encouraging her to look at the camera... smile... "look towards the lens and think about who might be looking at you... watching you." That's when I realized that I... was the only one watching... at least at this moment. I had my own camera in my hand because I had been photographing the landscape and had thoroughly enjoyed my quest for the perfect sunrise. I had wandered about for several hours, snapping this and that, until I came upon the scene below me. She giggled, and laughed, and really seemed to be enjoying herself. I marveled at her enthusiasm, and how perfect she performed before the camera. This, of course, was the test for all true models... did they like to be photographed? It was obvious from the get-go, that this little babe was destined for greatness because of the way she looked to the camera and seemed to know that there were others on the other side of the lens (or at least would be sometime in the future).

After splashing about a little in the pool, the photographer directed her to a rock outcropping, just above the pool. "Look back at me, Emma" the photographer called, "Over your shoulder... that's it, Luv... Nice bit, that... You're lovely, darling... and so sexy." He continued to snap away as this young beauty threw poses toward the camera and was captured by it. Her long blonde-highlighted brown hair cascaded down her back almost to her buttocks, and she cocked her hips, striking a pose like a professional.

"Now, Luv," said the photographer, "Since we are out here in Nature... I think it's time for us to go... Au Naturel... What d'ya think?" She didn't exactly looked shocked... but she did take a nervous glance all around, (I ducked down just in time) and then I heard her say nervously...

"Are you sure, Adrian? I mean, I wouldn't want anyone to see me..." even from my hiding place I could see her blush a bright crimson. "Couldn't we get in trouble, public nudity and everything?"

"Perhaps, my girl," he said solemnly, "But hopefully, no one will know, eh?" He raised his cam-era again and leaned closer in toward her and said "Go on, now, Luv... off with it!" As she reached behind her, she pushed her chest forward, and her breasts strained against the little bit of material that barely covered her nipples. She untied the knot and the front panels went limp and as she reached up to undo the knot at her neck, her nipples peeked out from under the bra. "Lovely!" he breathed, "Just Lovely!" (click, click) Her nipples were a light cherry pink and were surrounded by almost non-existent light brown aereolas. They were pear-shaped and perfect. She stepped back and let her long hair cascade down her back as she tilted her head back, her eyes squinting into the sun. Holding this pose, she reached to her hips with her hands, and simultaneously pulled each of the bowknots, releasing the panels of her bikini bottom. They fell forward and back, still held between her legs but revealed just enough of her smooth shaven twat to be an appetizer for his hungry gaze, and the winking eye of the camera. She giggled and when he looked at her quizzically, she just pointed to the large bulge below his belt buckle.

"Poor Adrian," she said mockingly, "He needs to be free of those pants." She smiled impishly, reached down and tugged the fabric free and came toward him. She squatted in the water in front of him and reached to unbuckle his belt. She deftly unsnapped his trousers and leaned forward, taking the zipper in her teeth and slowly drawing it down as her hands slithered into his boxers. I heard him groan. With one hand, she pulled his pants down and heedlessly dropped them into the water. Her other hand was busy within his boxers, and I could see the fabric rolling around as she jerked and stroked him. She reached up with both hands and slid his shorts down, quickly engulfing his cock between her lips. Even from this far away, I could hear the suckling sounds she made as she noisily went to work on his dick. He must have been very horny, because it didn't take long before he was rock hard and she was pumping her head back and forth on the length of his cock.

He groaned loudly and said, "I want to cum on your tits, my dear... let me cover your nipples with my cum!"

She responded, "Ohhh Addie... Yes!" She kept sucking on the helmet, never going past the ridge, his knob being worked over by her tongue and lips. She brought both hands together and slid them up and down his shaft.

As soon as he said "I'm going... going to... cum... CUM NOW!" I could see her start to nibble on his cockhead with her teeth, as she pumped his shaft with one hand, and squeezed his balls with the other. He let out one final "Ahhhh!" and she with-drew, pointing his dick at her nipples as she lifted her tits to receive the spurts of his sperm flying out onto them. She squeezed and milked his cock, drawing the last drop out onto her chest. And then sat back on her heels, looked up at him, and smeared his cum all around on her tits. Her nipples were rigid, sticking out like little pink pencil erasers.

She lifted her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them, moaning "Mmmmm, I like...".

I never saw them again, but also never forgot them. In fact, I had a little camera of my own, so anytime I want to re-live it... I can just call it up and watch the slideshow.

PapaWant
PapaWant
10 Followers