Natural Neighbors 02: Drew, Yazi & Mo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was on her back, so I pushed her shapely legs straight up and briefly admired how that shaped her pussy. My cock was stiff again at the lovely sight and wet enough with my cum and Yazi's spit to slide quickly and easily deep into my mom's soft cavern. She gasped and moaned loudly at the suddenness and totality of my filling her. Her kegels had the right effect and her strong pelvic muscles clamped on and made my slow withdrawal a divine reward. Hot, velvety, textured pussy surrounded my cock.

If I hadn't just cum in my sister, I would have been done already in my mom. Since my cock was tender, fucking mom for the first time was a torturous pleasure. After pushing her legs apart, I was able to pump her several more times with the reduced pressure. For mom's sake, I slowed my attack and avoided her G-spot for the moment. Though I knew I was getting close to erupting, I put her knees on my shoulders, increased the cock clamping and pumped several more times before targeting her most tender spot and immediately filling my mom with her son's special cream.

Mom's strong, concurrent orgasm clamped and pumped my cock dry inside her as she gasped and grunted. I could 'see' my sperm fighting their way back into the womb that nurtured them and that made me spurt again. As I kissed and gently dropped mom's sexy legs, I noticed Yazi fingering herself and crying.

Mom dipped her finger into her widely gaping pussy and scooped all the escaping cum into her palm. As she licked and savored it, I kissed Yazi tenderly, then with passion. "What's wrong, sis? Are you afraid I can't get it up again for you?" I teased. She formed some partial words between sobs.

"That wasss so bootiful. Watching you not just f-f-fuck mom, but being concerned about her c-c-cuming and loving her was so -so . . . " I got the message, but my lust was too intense, too new so I wasn't ready to make love with my sister yet. Her tall nipples called to me and the timing was perfect. While sucking one, I twisted and pulled the other until her tears became moans. She reached out and held mom's hand and they kissed tenderly.

"Yazi, come lay on mom. No the other way. Now you can eat each other - not for the first time, I bet. You can finish mom's cream pie, but raise your tush just a little for me. Yes! I can watch this all day, but mom's tongue in your sweet pussy is working for me. Just a little tug here and I'm ready." I adjusted Yazi's ass and aligned it with my shaft. That made me wonder how tight her ass was . . . maybe later, I decided. Mom winked at me as I approached her kid's winking pussy. Her view was perfect for watching my renewed, stiff cock enter my twin's inviting pussy for the first, and not the last, time — not even that day!

With one long, slow push I was soon pressed against her firm cheeks with my pubes. Mom's tongue licked my tea bagging balls, then my cock where it joined with my sister. Yazi clenched me tightly and held me in as she groaned. When I rubbed her pale brown hole, she relaxed her grip and let me cycle in-out-in-out of her tight wet, pussy. All the while, mom wrapped her tongue around me and Yazi's stiff clit. "Yes, Drew, fuck me, fill me. I want you to fill me with your cum. I'm on the pill and mom will eat my cream pie as you watch. Uhh, uhh, n-n-n-next time we do this, I want it recorded. Ohhh, you f-f-fill me so good. Harder now! Slam into my ass!"

That's exactly what I did. My sweat beaded all over as I slammed harder and harder into my twin. Watching her firm cheeks rebound because of my pounding was exciting. The exquisite feel of her velvety depths clamping my cock within her replaced even that pleasure. Just as I began to adapt, I felt mom licking and sucking my free swinging balls. That was heaven. Mom's hand squeezed between us and I knew she was working Yazi's clit. Her fever rose sharply from my serious internal attention and mom's expert clit teasing. My level was frozen since I was so focused on my twin — until mom quickly pushed her finger in my rear, twisted it and found my prostate. I nearly whooped as I grunted, slammed into Yazi and filled her with my hot spew. That set Yazi off and she trembled, stuttered a groan and we came together. That was only our first time.

Rayna spoke up, "You know, silly, all I asked was when your family loving started. You gave us so much vivid detail, you should be a writer and write your introduction to incest. You can even write me in!" She laughed, but I wonder . . ..

Mom asked, "Have you met your neighbors across the yard yet or let them watch you in action?"

"Not yet," answered Roy. "We were going to meet Sue and Al today, but you called and we wanted to share with you first. Tomorrow's another day for them. If it works out, maybe we'll set up a three-family fuck fest. I see your cock is stiff and ready so you're game, Drew! Your mom's pussy is wet and I see her labia are shaved so you did get to them eventually."

"And," chimed in Maria, "since we've all been naked all day, it's been fun watching your stiff cocks throb as Drew told his story. Let's fuck and dance at the same time!"

As we all went to the dance space, Roy and I adjusted our cocks so we could enter our partners before dancing. Rayna, pulling me by my cock, said "Drew, I loved watching your stiff cock thrust and bob as you told your story. Your pre-cum is so sweet too. Let's dance later. With two women each, we can do something dad has often arranged with us. Yazi and your mom can stack pussies in front of my dad while my mom and I stack our pussies for you."

"Sounds perfect" Roy added. "Then I want to hear what you did the rest of the day and night, especially details about how you shaved your mom's pussy!"

===================
/¥__/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .
==== 15 hr 0300 1/1/18 ==== 4839 words ==== rev 1/8/18 - fix typos & clarify ages

12/30/17 seminal image(waking dream): woke early, mom walks in wearing sis's short robe, points to tall woody . . .

12