Natural Order of Orcs and Elves

Story Info
An elf princess learn that orcs aren't happy as servants.
14.9k words
4.27
57k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers

This story contains futanari on female as well as Nonconsent/Reluctance themes. If this is something you do not enjoy reading about, please remember that you have been warned, and that you continue reading at your own risk.

I wanted to try and write something that was new for me, using a fantasy base to tackle themes that I have not dared to write about before. I hope you will like it.

*

Natural Order of Orcs and Elves

"Welcome, Princess Meandrin," The big, green female orc said as Mea approached. "Queen Liana is waiting for you."

Mea forced a smile as she passed the orc guard that held the doors to her mother's chambers. The orcs had been servants in the castle for most of her life, but she had never gotten used to them. When she was a young child, orcs had been their enemies. The monsters that grownups used to scare children with.

At least until her father led an army to defeat them. No, her father always said the orcs had been crushed. Defeated to the point where orc society had seized to exist. The kindness of her father had allowed the orcs that were willing to cast their violent ways aside to become servants. A testament to his kind heart.

"Mother," Mea greeted the queen, trying to hold back her emotions as she thought about her father.

It had been a few years since he passed away. She missed him dearly.

"We need to discuss the matter again," Queen Liana said.

Mea knew all too well. They had talked about it many times in the last year, but this was the first time since she turned 21. It was the legal age for a royal marriage. She was going to be the queen of the kingdom one day, and she needed someone to take the throne beside her. It felt unfair. Her mother had ruled alone ever since her husband passed, even with a bounty of suitors from the other elf kingdoms, and Mea knew she would be able to do the same.

"We have narrowed it down to four options," Liana said.

Mea thought she meant the royal council, but then she felt Luca walk past her, and the look in her mother's eyes made her think she meant Luca. That would be silly. Even if the orc had risen to be captain of the royal guards, mostly attending the Queen as her bodyguard, it was silly to imagine elves taking council from an orc. They were big and strong, which is why many of the guards at the castle now were orcs, but also stupid beyond explanation. No, it must be the council. It was just her mother's flaw of being too kind towards servants.

"Who are they?" Mea asked, trying to hide her sigh.

"Three elven princes. They would all help us build a strong alliance with their respective kingdoms," Liana explained.

That was important. Ever since her father had conquered the orcs, they had been at the top of elf hierarchy. Prospering in politics and trade. If they did that under her mother's weak rule, Mea imagined it would be even stronger when she took over. She didn't need a king beside her for that, even if she accepted that it was part of her duty to do anything to improve the position of the kingdom.

"Will they be at the summit?" Mea asked.

Her mother nodded, and then looked up at Luca. She could sense that her mother was nervous and that she used Luca for support. She hoped it was for her sake. That her mother was worried that she would make a good decision on a king to be. The summon was in a fortnight. She had attended one before and felt it was a mess. Now, it would be even worse. Every banquet, dinner, and political event, she would have three princes trying to win her favor and every other member of those kingdoms trying to convince her to pick their prince.

Her hope rested on her mother's promise of a fourth option. A way for her to get out of all of this. An option that didn't force her to pick a spouse that surely wouldn't be able to keep up with her.

"What about the fourth option?" Mea asked.

Mea saw her Mother get nervous again. Hesitating with her words and looking back at Luca for comfort yet again.

"You need to tell her, Liana," Luca encouraged her.

That wasn't right. It was the first time she didn't hear Luca use a proper title when speaking to the queen. All servants needed to do that, especially the orcs. Had her mother gotten so close to the guard captain that she allowed her to skip titles? It made her wish she could be made queen sooner. Her mother was getting loose with traditions, and she feared that by the time her mother passed, it would be too late to change things back.

"Please step into my bedchambers," Liana told Mea. "Luca, did you lock the doors?"

Mea saw the big orc nod, and then Mea followed her mother's gesture and stepped deeper into the room, passing the arch that led to the bed. It was a big open area. A proper royal bedroom, much like her own. She felt her heart start to race. The fourth option must be a grand secret. One that only her mother and Luca knew.

"Please sit on the edge of the bed," her mother instructed.

Mea followed her mother's instructions, sitting down on the edge of the bed, facing the other two in the room. She saw how Luca took out a small box from a pouch on her belt, smiling a big smile as she handed the box to the queen. Something felt odd. She saw how her mother looked up at the orc woman as she accepted the box from her. Something about her mother's relation with Luca seemed wrong. Unnatural.

"Mother, what is going on?" Mea asked as her mother stepped up to her.

Her mother's hands were shaking as she held out the box towards Mea.

"First, open the box," Liana told her daughter.

Mea reached out and grabbed the box. Was it really nervousness? Being this close to her she could swear it felt like excitement. Like her mother was trembling with anticipation. What in the box could possibly make her mother so excited? She held on to one edge and used the other hand to slide the lid sideways. Before she could get it open enough to see what treasure hid inside, she saw flashes before her eyes as her body felt like it got wrapped up in iron. She tried to open the box further, but her arms and hands didn't move. It was a spell. She tried to throw the box away, but her body didn't listen to her. She could sway her head, but everything below her neck was unmovable.

"What is going on," she screamed in panic. "Mother, don't just stand there; she has cursed the box. Call the guards and arrest her."

"I put a binding spell on it," Liana confessed

"Why?" Mea asked.

This is what she had feared. That Luca's influence over her mother had become so strong that her mother would do her bidding. For a brief moment, she started to think that the fourth option might be her death. A tragedy that might strengthen the royal family by sympathy. It would, of course, be Luca's idea. She had always tried to be courteous around servants, even the orcs, but she figured her distrust of them would often shine through. Luca must fear what would happen if Liana died. Needing to ensure that someone orc positive came into power after Liana to ensure the orcs position.

"There is something I need to show you," Liana said. "Something I know you would never agree to watch out of your free will. Something you would risk your life to stop if we didn't take precautions."

It sounded like they weren't after her life, but Mea wasn't sure this was any better. A secret they thought she would be willing to risk her life to stop. It must be an alliance with the orcs. Maybe they wanted to use the orcs to attack the other elf kingdoms? That would be unacceptable. The elves always stood together, and never in thousands of years had elves ever been in war against each other. She was trying to think of what else it could be, but that was everything she could think of. If they thought they could convince her like this, they were wrong. Whatever it was she wouldn't accept it. They would consider themselves lucky if she didn't imprison her mother, and made her first order as queen to execute all orcs.

"I take it that calling for the guards will not help," Mea said.

"My chambers are always under a silence spell," Liana told her daughter.

Mea knew that. It was the same with her own rooms. They had properly trapped her, making sure she was forced to listen to them. It wouldn't change anything, but she would oblige for now, and make sure to be ready for vengeance later. She smiled at the thought of taking Luca's sword as soon as they released her. It was to heavy for her, but it was good justice to kill traitors with their own weapon. It would create trouble with the other orc guards, but it would help show them their place before arrangements could be made to imprison them. Luca holding the princess to the throne captive would be enough to ensure all orcs could be removed from their duties and eventually sentenced to death.

"If I cannot move, and I cannot scream for help, then I have no other choice but to listen to you," Mea relented.

She watched as Luca moved her arm around Liana from behind, her mother willingly accepting the embrace as she wrapped her own arms around the one strong orc arm. Was this it? How could she had been so blind as to not see this before? She felt how the anger was boiling inside of her, but she tried to keep calm.

"So that is what this is all about," Mea said. "You two are a couple."

This was unacceptable. Her mother had taken things too far. If they thought she would ever accept this. Her father had been in war with the orcs for his entire life. He had told her stories about how orcs had constantly raided innocent villages. How free orcs stood for everything evil in this world. He had dedicated his life to defeating them, and eventually, they had been able to do that. Allowing the kingdom to find peace. He had also started the program to allow orcs to become servants, In capture, orcs had lost their wild nature, but she knew he never truly tested orcs, and neither did she. How could her mother do this?

"Couple?" Luca's strong voice said. "Orcs don't couple with pets," she added, smiling a devious smile that displayed the tusk-like corner teeth in the bottom jaw.

"Pets?" Mea asked, taken back by the change in demeanor from the orc.

The binding spell was stopping her body from moving, but if It hadn't, Mea was sure her whole body would be shaking with anger now. Did the beast just call her mother her pet?

"Strip and fetch," Luca instructed.

Mea couldn't believe her eyes when Luca moved her arm from Liana, allowing the queen of the most powerful elven kingdom to remove her clothes. Every article until she was naked from head to toe, even removing her jewelry. She then started to fold her clothes up, clearly not caring that an orc servant was watching her, or that her daughter was there in the room with her. When the clothes were properly folded, she took the pile carefully in her arms and stood up facing Luca.

"May I please have the key, Mistress," Liana asked, sounding like she was begging the big orc woman for a treat.

Luca reached for a chain hanging around her neck, pulling a small key up from between her breasts and with a surprising nimbleness from her big fingers she removed the small key from the chain and laid it on top of the pile of clothes together with the other jewelry. Liana then walked around the bed, making Mea unable to see her as she heard how her mother put down the clothes and used the key to unlock a draw in the nightstand. She was scared to know what her mother was getting from there. She heard Luca chuckle, and when she looked at her she knew she was laughing at her. Laughing at how horrible she was finding all this.

"Mother, what is going on?" Mea asked, her voice trembling.

"I am showing you the natural order of things," her mother answered.

Mea didn't know what it meant, but whatever it was, it terrified her. When her mother came into view, she saw that she had something out of black leather in her hands, with a long steel chain. She couldn't make out what it was, but as her mother walked up to Luca and gave it to her, she knew she would soon find out.

"Kneel and face the princess," Luca instructed.

She hoped to see her mother hesitate. Hoped she would be able to see that her mother knew this was wrong, Instead, she saw her mother gracefully turn around and going down on her knees, her feet almost touching the orcs big boots, and her bare knees touching the cold wooden floor. Their eyes met, and Mea could see her mother's excitement and devotion in there. It almost felt like her mother had never been stronger than at this moment.

"What do you want?" Luca asked.

Mea couldn't look away from her mother. Was this who she truly was?

"My slave-collar, Mistress," Liana answered.

Mea gasped. What had her mother said? Elves didn't wear collars. If anything, they put collars on others. She remembered how the first orcs brought to the castle from the camps and mines had collars on. That her father had made them wear collars so that everyone would know the orcs had cast away their violent ways. It was unnatural for an elf to wear one. At least in an elf kingdom. Especially when they were the supreme leader of all elves.

Despite that Mea watched as her mother reached up with her hands, pulling her long silvery hair away and up, leaving her neck bare so that Luca could gently place the leather collar around her neck and fasten it in the back.

"Are you happy now, elf?" Luca asked.

"No, Mistress. I also crave my pet-leash," Liana answered.

Crave? Mea felt her breathing get faster. How could this be? How could her mother do this?

Against all logic Mea saw how Liana tilted her head slightly to the side, making it easy for Luca to take the steel chain and connect it to a loop on the side of the collar. Mea found it repulsive, and when she saw her mother shiver with pleasure as Luca patted her head, she felt how her stomach wanted to turn.

"Why do you do this?" Mea pleaded.

"Because I love Mistress," Liana said in earnest. "Because this is what we elves were born to do."

"Elves are born to rule," Mea countered, hoping the passion of her words would make her mother see reason.

Mea desperately waited for her mother's response, but instead, Luca was the one to act. Holding the leash with one hand, the other reached down to her pants, removing the leather string in front of her crotch, and then moved her hand down into her pants and pulled out her massive orc cock. Mea felt her mouth fall open as Luca was at the perfect height to place her cock on top of Liana's head, the tip pointing out way beyond her forehead. She had heard that orc women all had a cock. Futanari they called it, but she hadn't been prepared for this. Not only were orcs monsters, but so where their cocks.

More shocking was how casually she put it on the queen's head. Mea felt it was humiliating, but she saw how her mother tried to look up at it, her eyes crossed, and drool running down her chin. Whatever spell Luca had her mother under, it was powerful. Could she find a way to break it?

"Mother, you need to stop her," Mea pleaded.

"Why would I do that?" Liana answered, never taking her eyes off the cock.

"You are the queen," Mea tried.

"That is why she chose me. Taught me my place as an elf," Liana answered.

"Your place is to rule over all beings," Mea told her.

"I thought so too before I learned better. Can you not see her? Can you not see how superior my Mistress is?" Liana said, her voice beaming with love and admiration.

Tears started to fill Mea's eyes, overflowing so that the watery substance slowly slid down her cheeks.

"She is a monster. An ugly, dirty, stupid monster," Mea cried.

"She is beautiful," Liana said. "One day all elves will serve orcs, and I will have been the first. The one that helped her people find their true place. The natural order."

"What natural order?" Mea asked.

"Of elves and orcs," Liana said.

"The only natural thing to do is for elves to slay orcs," Mea cried, her heart never being more convinced that all orcs must die.

"Mistress, may I touch it? Can I show her what the elven race was born to do?" Liana pleaded.

"Go ahead, pet," Luca answered.

The excitement in her mother was unbearable to look at as she reached up with her hands, grabbing the meaty shaft of the big orc cock. Her small hands struggling to grasp it, but Mea could tell that she was very experienced in handling Luca's cock as she rubbed it with long movements using both hands, causing the foreskin to dart back and forth over the mighty head that seemed to be much larger than an elf fist. How could she even sink so low as to touch it?

"See how it grows, Meandrin?" Liana said pridefully.

It was growing. It had been big and slack, but now the thickness was filling out, the head rising up, reaching out towards her as if it was pointing at her. She wanted to move out of the way. Wanted to avoid its terrifying stare, but the binding spell was too powerful.

"Look at how hard I made it. Is it not wonderful when it is hard?" Liana said, her voice full of joy.

Wonderful? The sheer mass was terrifying. How the head kept poking out from its containment as Liana stroked it made Mea feel like it was coming out to murder her. It was way too big. Way too big for any sensible elf to want anything to do with it. Once she was out of here and had imprisoned all orcs, she would order all male and female orcs to have their horrible cocks removed before they got killed.

"That's what you elves do best," Luca praised.

'What we do best is kill orcs,' Mea thought.

"Please, can I use my mouth," Liana pleased. "Please Mistress."

It was vile to watch her mother act this way. She had expected it from a goblin, or a dwarf. Even an orc. Creatures without dignity or self-respect. An elf should never do it.

Instead of answering, Luca moved a hand far down the leash, lifting the elven queen of the floor with it, spinning her around in the air, before placing her down at her knees again, this time facing the orc. Her mother seemed to gladly accept the treatment. The collar and chain straining her neck, but instead of reaching her feet down to the floor, she held her legs up as if kneeling in the air until her knees found the hard, wood floor again.

"Boots first," Luca instructed.

Luca lifted a foot, and with everything that had happened Mea was sure her mother would kiss them, but instead, she took a hold of it, yanking on it until Luca's foot slipped free. She put the boot down carefully next to her, and then worked on Luca's other boot, forcing it off her foot and put it down next to the other boot. Mea was relieved her mother wouldn't sink so low as to kiss an orc boot, but when her focus again turned to Luca's feet, the orc offering up one stinking foot to the queen, and her mother gladly accepted it in her hands before bending down to kiss it.

She had never seen an orc foot, but she could only imagine how disgusting it was. Trapped in a boot all day. Monstrous discolored nails, hairy toes, and hard skin. Stinking sweat and possibly all kinds of diseases that orcs brought. Despite that, her mother willingly kissed them. Licked them gleefully. When she was done with the first, Luca offered her the other one, and she could hear her mother hum with pleasure as she cleaned her orc servant's feet with her lips and tongue. Her mother had lost all sense of what it meant to be an elf. Lost all sense of what it meant to be the ruler of elves. Would it be enough to imprison her mother? She started to think that the best solution might be to kill her. If not for the sake of all elves, but to save her mother.

"I love you, Mistress. Thank you for letting me kiss your lovely feet," Liana moaned.

"Do you see it?" Luca asked Mea. "Do you see the true mind of elves?"

"You have cursed her," Mea spat.

"All elves are cursed," Luca chuckled. "Cursed to be sluts. Cursed with minds of needing to serve."

Sonatatre
Sonatatre
2,039 Followers