Natural Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her cheeks start to flush, Rowena looked away. Damn it, what the hell was going on? Why was she dreaming about him, of all people? Rowena tried not to think about it, instead getting to her feet.

"Come on, let's go."

The young man gave her a confused look. "But, I've just finished making a fire..."

Rowena didn't care. Striding off, she made her way towards the treeline, leaving Charles to hurriedly gather his things and kick out the smouldering embers, before running after her.

----------

Rowena didn't know what to think. There was no way in a million years she'd ever consider sleeping with that idiot, but she just couldn't shake the sight of him between her legs, his hands on her thighs as he plunged in and out. Just remembering it made her shiver with arousal. She was just horny, that was all. And it wasn't like he was bad looking. She needed to get him to his destination fast. Then she could make her way to the nearest tavern, find herself a real man, and fuck his brains out all night long. That ought to get rid of her infernal frustrations.

The next few days were tense. The longer they travelled together, the more comfortable the two became, and the more Charles opened up to his guide. He told her about his father's estate, stories from his time at the royal academy, even a few raunchier tales about the women he'd met there. Rowena wasn't impressed. She was still doing her best to forget about her dream. She still had them almost every night, but at least now the men had gone back to being faceless, rugged figures of lust and arousal, instead of the arrogant young aristocrat following behind her.

With every passing night, the dreams got more and more graphic, but they always ended the same way. Just before she could climax, Rowena would wake up, pussy aching and even more frustrated than before. To make things worse, she couldn't even take matters into her own hands, with Charles always around. Gods, how she longed to just tear off her clothes, plunge her fingers into her sopping snatch, and finger herself till she came.

By the second to last day, she could barely stand it. That evening, propped against a tree in their campsite with her legs squeezed tightly together, Rowena sharpened her short sword with a furious intensity as she listened to Charles prattling on as usual.

"She was a nice enough girl, but it wasn't meant to be. When the summer came to an end, we had to part ways. She and her father were travelling back to Amaria, and of course, I needed to return to the academy."

The young man sighed. "But still, I'll never forget those eyes. Or... well, you don't need me to spell it out for you."

Rowena shifted uncomfortably. He was right, she really didn't need to hear the graphic details of his sexual exploits. She was struggling enough as it was, the last thing she wanted was stimulating material. Especially about him.

Glancing up, Rowena scowled as she saw the smirk on his face. Chuckling, Charles turned away, waving a hand through the air casually.

"Sorry, I'm oversharing again." The lord's son let out a smiling sigh. "Although I suppose I have always been something of a lady's man." Rowena scoffed under her breath. Why did she doubt that?

Sensing her disapproval, the man let a quiet moment pass before asking a question.

"So, what about you? Is there some bearded forest man out there waiting for you?"

Again Rowena scowled at him, and he chuckled, raising his hands defensively. "Sorry, I'm just curious. I can't imagine there are many opportunities for romance out here." Rowena rolled her eyes. She hated to admit it, but he was right. With a deep sigh, she answered.

"No, there aren't."

Charles raised an eyebrow inquisitively. "Oh? But you have... had partners in the past, right?"

"Yes." Rowena's voice was halfway between a growl and a sigh. She didn't know why she was telling him this. It was none of his business. But part of her, the part she was trying so hard to repress, was still curious about his exploits. "A while back."

"How long?" Rowena didn't answer. In response, Charles let out another chuckle.

"You should spend some time in the cities. It must get awfully lonely out here, all alone." The man smiled mischievously. "Not to mention frustrating. If you know what I mean"

Rowena could feel her cheeks starting to flush. She looked away, trying to hide her face from the irritating man across from her. She didn't know if she wanted to smack him, or tear his clothes off. She heard him smirking.

"You know... I could always help you with that if you wanted?"

Snapping back to him, Rowena gave him a death glare so strong he physically flinched.

"Sorry, I... um... I was only joking... Sorry, poor taste..."

In a split second, Rowena had made a decision. Fuck it, she thought. He's a pathetic piece of shit, but after tomorrow, I'll never see him again. And I really need this. Suddenly, she was on her feet. Charles gave her a look of confusion, which quickly turned to fear as she launched herself across the camp, roughly grabbing the young man by the collar, lifting him up onto his toes as she brought his face close to hers.

"Right, listen. I'm only doing this because I'm horny as hell, and there's no one else here to do it with instead. So you're going to tear those pants off, and you're going to fuck me, rough and hard and exactly as I tell you to, and you're not going to tell a single soul or so help me gods I will hunt you down and rip your cock off with my bare hands, understand?"

With wide eyes, Charles nodded.

"Good."

Rowena let go of him, letting him fall back down onto his feet as she tore off her leather belt. Not bothering to take off her leather armour, she instead pulled down her trousers, slipping them off along with her boots, exposing her desperate pussy to the chill forest air. Seeing Charles struggling with his drawstrings, she rolled her eyes and quickly grabbed him, pulling him close as she fell down onto her back, spreading her legs wide around him as she pulled his cock free from his briefs.

Rowena could barely wait to feel him inside her, but before he slipped in she made sure to look him dead in the eyes. "Remember, don't tell anyone about this. And for the love of gods, pull out. The last thing I need is you knocking me up."

With a grin, Charles nodded again. "Yes ma'am."

With a groan, Rowena felt the tip of his cock press against her entrance. She was already soaking wet, and as his tip slipped effortlessly between her needy lips, she let out a grunt of arousal. Above her, the aristocrat groaned too, sinking himself into her until his shaft was buried up to the hilt. For a moment, he paused, getting used to the feeling of the ranger's tight pussy, before her hands on his collar jerked him back to reality.

"Get moving."

Without wasting another second, the young man started to pound his hips forward, driving his cock in and out of Rowena in long, hard strokes. Lying on her back, she let out another groan, her pussy burning with arousal as she finally got what she'd been dreaming about for weeks. With every thrust, she could feel her walls expanding, sending shivering waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. She only wished she'd done this sooner.

Hands still clasped around Charles collar, she pulled him nearer, keeping his face close as she wrapped her legs up and around him, keeping him inside and urging him to move faster, pounding into her pussy as hard and fast as he could. There was no emotion in their movements, just raw animalistic desire. Staring up into his eyes, brow furrowed and teeth gritted, the ranger growled and groaned as the thick cock between her legs pounded into her deepest reaches.

Rowena couldn't remember the last time she'd had any action. It had been years at least, and even though she hated Charles' guts, she had to admit, the intense feeling of his cock inside her was incredible. Every time he slammed his hips forward, she felt him plough even deeper into her hungry twat, relishing every inch of his thick shaft. Lying on her back, the soft dirt under her, she felt wild; erotic and sensual, like a she-wolf in heat. She started thrusting her hips back up to meet his, dragging him deeper inside her as she grunted and moaned.

Above her, Charles was panting and moaning loudly, his eyes shut as he focussed all his strength on pleasing the woman beneath him. As his hips slammed forward, he felt the tight contractions of Rowena's pussy squeezing around him, a feeling unlike anything he'd felt before. Adrenaline mixed with lust in his bloodstream, urging him on further.

The ranger's body was on fire. She could feel her clit burning, and with her legs around his waist, she pulled Charles even closer, crying out in ecstasy as she ground her hips hard into his. She wanted more. She wanted him harder, faster, deeper. She wanted to feel his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her like an animal.

Pulling his head down to her, she growled into his ear.

"Harder!"

In response, Charles changed his pace, slowing down but thrusting even harder, slamming his hips down with enough force to make Rowena cry out in pleasure. Pulling almost all the way out of her, he suddenly fell back forwards again, driving his full length deep into her snatch with determination, again and again. Rowena's body rocked back with each powerful thrust, and she felt her nipples straining against the thick leather of her armour. Still holding him tight, she tried to stop herself screaming, but soon failed, crying out her arousal to the forest.

Gods, she needed this. She needed to feel someone inside her, pounding away into her, filling her pussy with cock until she was satisfied. She cried out again. There was no way her own hands could compare to this, and she cursed herself for not finding someone to fuck her sooner.

Starting to flag, the young man's breaths came in ragged pants, and soon his pace began to suffer as well. Feeling him slowing down, Rowena groaned in frustration. No way was she going to let him take a break. Gripping him tight, she roughly pushed him up, using her weight to knock him up and over, onto his back. She followed him, rolling across him as he tumbled down until she was straddling his waist.

Wasting no time, she grabbed his erection and guided it back inside of her. She heard him moan out in pleasure as she sank down, her nether lips swallowing his cock as she let her hips drop. Putting her hands on his chest to support herself, the desperate ranger started to bounce her hips, pounding her ass up and down as she rode his hard cock, grimacing in ecstasy with each movement.

From this angle, she could feel him even clearer, and as she rose and dropped her hips, she shuddered as his head rubbed past her g-spot. Looking down, she saw him splayed out beneath her, moaning loudly as she fucked him senseless. Rowena moved like a woman possessed, pounding her hips up and down Charles' shaft as hard and fast as she could. She groaned as she pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside her, driving her wild as she bucked and ground.

Sitting up straight, the ranger put her hands behind her, stabilizing herself on his thighs. After a few quick, shallow bounces to stimulate her entrance, she plunged back down, riding him hard again. Up like this, she could feel his full erection inside her, filling her completely. Her aching nipples strained against her clothes, and with a grunt of frustration, she tore off her armour, exposing her tits as well.

Roughly grabbing one, she groped hard, squeezing her breast as she pumped her pussy across Charles' shaft. Rubbing her thumb across her nipple, she let her head fall back as she gasped and groaned. With each drop, she rolled her hips forward, grinding his dick against her inner walls, sending shudders of pleasure up her spine. Taking a moment to catch her breath, she ground herself hard against his pelvis, feeling her lips quiver against his skin.

Now naked, she could see the man beneath her ogling her form, admiring her toned muscles and pert breasts. She didn't care. She was too busy greedily riding his cock.

Deep inside her abdomen, Rowena felt an all too familiar sensation beginning to rise. She bit her bottom lip, speeding up her pace as she bucked against her lover. She wasn't going to let it get away this time. Driving herself on, she felt her limbs starting to twitch, her fingers and toes tingling as she approached orgasm. Underneath her, Charles could feel it too, as her pussy began to contract around his cock, squeezing and milking him.

She was so close. She could feel her hard nipples straining between her fingers, her aching slit getting even wetter. Deep in her pelvis, the burning fire of lust began to blaze out of control, spreading throughout her body. Rowena started to pant, desperate for release, desperate to feel the explosion of feeling fill her entire body with ecstasy. From the ground, she heard Charles' voice.

"Fuck, it feels so good..."

Eyes squeezed shut, body still pumping wildly, Rowena growled through clenched teeth.

"Shut up. Don't talk, just fuck me."

With a sudden cry, she felt herself falling back. Her wish was his command, and Charles was going to give her exactly what she'd asked for. Falling back down onto the dirt, legs high in the air, she felt him take hold of her thighs, spreading her wide as his cock fucked deep and hard into her. The sudden loss of control, followed by the renewed pleasure of a hard pounding sent Rowena over the edge, and the last thought she had before she came was finally!

With a deafening roar of climax, the ranger began to come. Her legs spasmed wildly, held in place by Charles' hands as he continued to fuck her. She felt her pussy quivering with orgasmic lust, walls contracting wildly as she found herself in the throes of a monumental climax. Her whole body was on fire, every muscle twitching as a wave of incredible pleasure washed across her. She'd never felt anything like it; the intensity blew her away as weeks of pent up frustration were all released at once.

She lay on her back, screaming and spasming, for what felt like an eternity. Her orgasm seemed to last forever; every time she began to come down, Charles' deep thrusts would send her right back up to the pinnacle. In the end, she had to reach down and grab his shirt, pushing him away from her as her wildly spasming body finally calmed down. For a moment, she lay there, panting, body glazed with sweat, before opening her eyes, to see the man still kneeling over her, cock in hand.

He sat, mouth open slightly, jerking his shaft as he looked down at her. She gazed up at him, eyes half shut and vacant, watching him.

"Get back inside me." Her voice was breathy, but still authoritative.

Wasting no time, the aristocrat lent forward, slipping his hardness back inside Rowena's sopping pussy. Rocking his hips, they both let out a moan as he sank into her, resuming his previous pace quickly. Rowena lay back, hands grasping at the grass as she felt him pistoning into her once again, her sensitive pussy shuddering with each deep thrust. Post-orgasm, all of her senses were heightened, and the pleasure Charles' cock gave her was even more intense than before.

It didn't take long for her to find herself on the edge again, nipples burning as she rubbed her clit with her finger, eager to feel the throes of ecstasy once more. Between her legs, Charles never stopped thrusting, pounding mercilessly into the ranger's wet snatch with the ferocity of a wild beast. Soon after she came down from her second orgasm, she felt him starting to twitch as well.

Looking him dead in the eyes, she watched his tortured face as he tried to last. With one word, she ordered him over the edge.

"Cum."

With that, the man let out a roar of ecstasy, pulling his cock free at the last second. A rain of thick, warm cum began to fall down across Rowena's stomach, puddling into white lakes of semen as he milked his cock of every last drop. She watched him, panting, as he painted her with his load, leaving her a sticky mess by the time he'd finished. He knelt there, shuddering, as he tried to recover from his own incredible orgasm.

Looking down at herself, Rowena admired the sight of her cum-covered stomach. It'd been a while since she'd felt a man's seed on her skin, and she shivered as she felt it slowly running down her sides, dripping onto the grass.

Between her legs, Charles fell back, sitting on the ground as he caught his breath. Sitting up, cheeks still flushed red with arousal, Rowena panted in time with him. For a while, the two sat still, not talking, before the young aristocrat broke the silence.

"Holy shit that was good."

Rowena nodded her head in agreement. She couldn't express how badly she'd needed that, but now that she had come, she felt so much better. All the frustrations of the past few weeks melted away, and as she sat in her post-orgasmic bliss, she promised herself to seek out some action more often.

But she wasn't done yet.

Reaching out, she curled her fingers through Charles' hair, making him wince with sudden pain as she took hold of him. Pulling him closer, she whispered through her ragged breaths.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

Lying back, she pushed his head down roughly between her legs, her snatch still soaked with her juices.

"Lick."

----------

Stepping out of the forest into the midday sun, the two travellers shaded their eyes as they adjusted to the brightness. Off in the distance, only a few miles away, the gleaming walls of the city of Windcliffe rose from the plains, perched on the edge of the shoreline before the beautiful, sparkling expanse of the sapphire sea. They paused for a moment, breathing deep sighs of relief, before setting off again.

A few hours later, their path met the great west road that led to the gates of the city. Travelling along, they didn't speak much, especially not about what had happened the night before. Finally passing through the walls of the city, Charles stopped, turning to his guide.

"Thank you, I think I can find my way back from here." He gave her a warm smile. "I owe you a great deal, there's no way I could have made it through that forest without you." Rowena just nodded curtly.

"Don't worry, it's just what I do. Besides, you paid me back." Deftly fishing out a money pouch from her pocket, she held it up to demonstrate.

The man gave her a mischievous smirk. "In more ways than one."

The ranger shot him a fierce glare, which made him chuckle, stepping back slightly.

"Sorry. Not a word. I promise."

Over his heart, Charles drew a cross, as if to reinforce his silence. Rowena gave him a nod.

"Good."

"So, what're your plans now? Are you going to head back out into the Wildwoods?"

Rowena thought for a moment. "No. I think I'm going to stay in the city for a few days." The aristocrat's smile returned.

"Well, if you need a place to stay, I'm sure..."

Rowena's glare shut him up again.

"Right, sorry." Charles extended his hand. "It's been a pleasure." Rowena took it, and gave him a single, solid shake..

"Likewise."

With that, the two parted ways. Turning her back on the man, Rowena strode off into the hustle and bustle of Windcliffe. Passing through the markets, and past shopfronts, she mused to herself about the last few days. In particular, the night of wild passion she'd just had. Between her legs, her pussy was still a little sore, but that didn't slow her down.

Pulling her hood up over her head, she smiled softly to herself. Last night had rekindled an old fire inside her, and before she left town, she was determined to fan it. She had a few days before her next escort, and she wanted to make the most of them. After all, she had quite a few years of action to catch up on.