Natural Selection: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the sylph-like figure of my impregnated and bound sister pinned in that manner was the final stimulation I needed to regain an active role in her depravity. The Goth woman was facing away from the tied down pale body of my slave and it seemed a shame that so much of my luscious slut's body was going unused, since Phoenix was concentrating so intently upon wriggling her lower body across my sister's active face and rocking herself to wherever she wanted my slut's tongue to probe. The sight of her lifting her rear up so that my sister could lap at the puckered prize of her asshole spurred me into action.

I rose silently and tore my clothes off, then without warning knelt down at the opposite end of the coffee table between my bondage loving whore's splayed legs and with blissful satisfaction eased my straining cock smoothly into my unsuspecting sister's drooling cunt in one slow thrust until it was buried incestuously inside her where it had been aching to find refuge and where it deserved to be.

The vision of my reclining slave tied flat and her face being used by the writhing Goth woman as a throne was infinitely improved from this angle positioned between her thighs and I naturally was pleased to feel her strong internal cunt muscles ripple their welcome along my throbbing shaft; I convinced myself that I heard a muffled cry of passion emit from beneath Phoenix's rump as she accepted her Master's cock and was moved to begin to pump my erection hard into her greedy body, trying to approximate the same tempo that the arched corset-constrained figure at the top end of my hard working whore was building to... the phrase being ridden like a Blackpool donkey being an apt, if obscure, description of my sister's face.

If Phoenix was aware of my entering into the spirit of the occasion by entering my wanton possession she made no mention of it, being somewhat engrossed in rocking rudely back and forth over her obliging mouth in such an abandoned manner that I feared suffocation, or even drowning, considering her flow of girlie fuck juices seemed to be on a par with my sister's prestigious outpourings. But my lust grew in tandem with the two females before me and I began to pound myself against tender flesh, slamming my groin hard in clit punishing thrusts. My sister's passion in this total sexual usage was evident and added strength to her oral endevours to the extent that Phoenix began to forsake the last pretense of cool self control and a torrent of filthy words of encouragement and entreaties not to stop fucking her with her tongue spilled out as rapturous indulgence took its toll.

As a good, caring brother I was determined to make my slut cum at the same time as our bucking guest and being swept along in the debauched spirit I knew I had my own orgasm climbing up inside, even though I'd filled my sister with cum not that long ago already. Amazing what restorative effects the right brand of perversity can achieve. Phoenix was whimpering now and her obscene dialog had been reduced to guttural noises signaling her impending surrender to ecstatic release so I reached round the raised swell of my impregnated possession's stomach and grasped her swollen breasts, mauling them brutally and pulling on the tormented nipples in the manner I knew would spur on my sister's desperate need for pain induced orgasm.

I fucked my pinned down and tied down sibling violently and from the clutching of her cunt on my impaling prick and the jerking of her pale body, all glistening with sweat or spit or cunt juices and now fresh spurts of mammary milk that my cruel twisting of her poor nipples had brought up from reserve, I knew that I'd managed to pace her in time with the fetish model perched upon her active face.

With a shriek Phoenix staggered to her feet unsteadily as powerful climax overtook her in a move that surprised me... she leaped up as if the intensity of the pleasure was too much and my gasping, thoroughly soaked sister's face was uncovered, contorted with orgasm but still dedicated to serving the cunt that she'd been buried under. I was too far gone with my own selfish need to cum to stop the hard fucking and milking of my sister and it was lucky that she was tied down tight given the slippery state of her or she'd have slid off the low table as I slammed solid erectile mass mindlessly into her.

With her head now released she was freer to concentrate on the orgasm she was enjoying and given her heightened state of arousal one climax would have barely satisfied her anyway...

"Don'tstopdon'tstopfuckmefuckmehurtmefuckme," she begged as if I had the intention or the willpower to stop before I'd filled her to the brim with my scalding cum. Still, hearing my sweet slut's words of love tumble out so passionately added to my deviant determination and I increased my slamming into her, feeling my release marching steadily onwards. The final trigger that pushed me over the top into the oblivion of orgasm was in throwing my head up from where my sight was concentrating upon the spasming girl I was inside of and noticing that Phoenix had the capacity and desperate need for more rapture and was stood above my sister's head with legs apart, bent at the knees whilst with a fierce look upon her face she finger fucked herself with one hand and rubbed her bloated clitoris with the other.

My salacious sister was still locked in powerful orgasmic raptures and seemingly unaware of the corseted figure looming lewdly over her until the Goth's breathless cries of lustful desperation matched my slave's and she jerked her thighs in a parody of the fucking motion of mine... I was surprised by a sudden spray of viscous liquid shooting from the spread cunt with force enough to hit me in the chest and completely cover my sister's already coated body as spurt after spurt rained down upon my almost senseless slut... even overdosed with mind blowing excitement beyond rational thought her wanton instinct took over and she opened her mouth wide to receive the falling nectar as it hit her face.

This unexpected display of female ejaculation and my beloved sister wallowing in it was the final straw for me and at the point of my explosive orgasm I changed my intended plan and withdrew my cock just as it began to jerk with electric ecstasy; once it was free I struggled forward and pressed the sensitive purple head against the top of her heavily swollen and lubricated belly and slid it upwards... this smooth friction being enough to shoot my heavy wads of hot cum into the air and down upon her heaving, sticky breasts and higher across her face and into the mouth still gaping to receive the final blasts of female cum cascading onto her.

My cock pulsated as I held it against the hot curved flesh and my head swum with the sheer splendor of Owning such a satisfying sister... the satisfaction given to both myself and our guest taking her to new heights of demented sexuality and debauched accomplishment that I knew she reveled in proudly.

My final drops of spunk trickled out of my bulging bell end and exhausted I sank heavily onto the sofa before my legs collapsed. Phoenix was obviously made of stronger stuff and was kneeling by my semi-comatose slave and cradling her head upwards in order to kiss her sex-flavoured lips earnestly, too far gone to feel any disgust at tasting the male cum mixed with her own and this affectionate kissing soon restored my sister enough for her to return the exchange of tongues.

Not wishing to be left out of the emotion of the moment I reached down and untied my sister's wrists from below the coffee table; by the time my shaky fingers had undone the ropes and I straightened up the brunette head of the Goth had traveled to my sister's soaked tits so I took advantage of the vacancy to lean forward to my sister's face... her eyes were bright and her smile was ecstatic and her mouth tasted alive with sinful flavours as our lips met.

My head was still spinning with post coital peace and this intoxicating kiss combined with the overpowering perfume of female arousal and the knowledge that my sister's agitated nipples were being suckled whilst our tongues snaked together was keeping my erection standing proud and still dripping the last seeping of brotherly cum.

Eventually lack of oxygen and too much perverse curiosity made me break contact and lift my head to see how our guest was passing the time. I was hardly surprised to see that exotic dark beauty still tending to those fascinating teats with hungry dedication, capturing the rigid nipples between her teeth and deliberately chewing upon the agitated nubs, first one then the other but not with real intent to do proper hurt.

I couldn't help noticing that whilst her face was buried in that nearly maternal bosom one hand was caressing the exaggerated swell of my sister's smooth belly and playing with deposits of the same brand of sperm that had raised it to its current roundness. Phoenix was obviously coming to terms with her natural aversion to the male ejaculate but placed in such a delicious setting as my prostrate slave that was understandable and I had to give the Goth credit; she wasn't afraid of trying new depravity as long as it wasn't too heterosexual.

Watching her cummy fingers trail down the southern slope of my slut's bulging belly inextricably down towards the humid pink folds of her plump hairless cunt mound reminded me that in all the debauched aftermath my attentive slave had neglected one vital duty and so I lent my thighs over her and fed her my only slightly softened cock to lick clean as befitting her position as my Owned fuck pet. With appropriate eagerness her tongue darted out and slid across the sensitive bulb of my member, drawing the fat purple meat down so her lips could enveloped me fully.

I groaned to express the thrill of sensation that her talented tongue always gave and I felt her newly freed hand stroke my tense buttocks brazenly and then hold me there as if afraid that I'd deny her the service of her perfect mouth. As if.

However, I liked these lustful gestures; I may have corrupted my sister and enslaved her but I cherished her lascivious compulsions and certainly didn't want her as a passive submissive. She knew what she wanted and knew she was allowed the liberty on occasion to let her greed for extreme indulgence show. She didn't seem shy at letting Phoenix know her passion either considering when I looked down my slut's other free hand was entwined in the ebony symmetrical hairstyle and keeping the Goth's active mouth at her breasts. It was a fine visual aid and as she lapped my syrupy prick with languid devotion I had to increase my angle downwards to compensate for the upward rise that her stimulation was causing my cock.

Eventually the strain was too much and my erect member sprang free of her nuzzling mouth and I was forced to squat over her more and offer her my recently emptied scrotum to lick instead... a not wholly unpleasant substitute.

Phoenix was beginning to get restless again judging by the ferocity of her teeth marks upon my poor sister's tasty tits, so I sacrificed my own lazy pleasure and disengaged myself, standing up from the cramped stance I'd been lured into and then, slipping a hand under my slave's head, I raised her up into a sitting position, forcing the Goth to lose her oral grip on the tortured mammary glands.

"Shall we make ourselves comfortable?" I suggested, playing host and indicating the sofa. "My dear sister shouldn't overexert herself given her delicate condition."

The corset constricted woman rose with Dominant dignity and causally accepted the seat on the end of the sofa whilst I walked round the coffee table and undid the last two sets of ropes securing my bondage whore to the table legs. Once freed, I helped her to her feet and gave her a reassuring slap on her buttocks which rewarded me with a delightful squeal. Phoenix had a hungry look in her makeup heavy eyes still, so I took hold of the leash still hanging from my incestuous fuck pet's collar and held it whilst I sat myself down on the other end of the sofa, then, without the need for words, I tugged upon it and she obediently and gracefully joined us on the sofa. I positioned her so she was laid across our laps on her back with her red haired head resting in the Goth woman's lap whilst my sister's arse was positioned on top of my upper legs.

Thus sprawled across our seated bodies my sister was in a fairly relaxing position as well as being in a highly molestable one and even tho' I had intended to allow her a brief respite I didn't protest when Phoenix cradled my licentious slave's upper body and lifted her with strong arms high enough for her mouth to be raised to where her full breasts were waiting and juddering in their corseted setting.

My reviving slut ran her tongue around the large aureole of the offered breast then teased the ring that pierced the fat erect nipple, pulling on it playfully with her teeth in a manner that produced a throaty sigh from the dark haired woman. I think that the Goth had come to appreciate the perverse attraction of lactation by the way she held my sister to her breast and cooed at her to suck harder and harder and I felt moved to pull my sister's rump closer to me and slide my slippery testicles against her smooth arse, my vertical cock being pushed against my belly and trailing a fresh supply of pre-cum from its swollen tip.

I hadn't even noticed that my hand had moved of its own accord to cup my slut's own source of fuck lube and I parted her legs enough to allow a couple of my fingers to slip effortlessly inside her and hold her in place.

This positioning made for a most cordial regathering of our senses and Phoenix and I caught up with casual chat since it had been several months since we last got together; she boasted of her fetish exploits in modeling and the girls she had seduced whilst I boasted about impregnating my lovely slut and the hormonally driven increase in her need for serious concupiscent indulgence. This line of conversation did little to lessen the sexual heat of the three of us as you'd expect and my sister, having her mouth full, contributed to the sexual tension that was being regained by reaching a delicate hand up to catch hold of the unattended breast and beginning to toy with the nipple ring whilst squirming her hips into my invading digits with an undisguised effort to be finger fucked.

The polite small talk suddenly seemed awfully unimportant, especially when Phoenix responded to having both her sensitive breasts being toyed with by leaning her face down and relieving my slut's grip on her un-suckled tit in order to scoop it up out of the half cup it was displayed in and raise it easily to her own pursed lips. Seeing this doubly erotic act of simulated breast feeding notched my desire back up into top gear where it had been waiting in readiness and I stretched my exuberant slave's cunt a little harder as I forced as many fingers inside her as I felt she could take without too much discomfort. Since all four of my fingers were occupied and the flow of her slut lube had streamed down into the cleft between her buttocks I felt it appropriate to work my unoccupied thumb into her relaxed sphincter making my skewering and controlling hold on her complete.

My possessed whore spasmed with a shiver of subjugated lust at being filled so fully and attacked Phoenix's captured breast with fresh vigour. I caressed her taut innards like this whilst observing the sheer splendour of the demented tit play unfolding next to me, Phoenix having caught hold of one of my sister's tits by this point and was blindly mauling it with sharpened black painted talons.

All this lapping and sucking was taking effect upon me after a while, so I was compelled to remove my intruding fingers from my soaked slut and without disturbing her comfortable position laid in the Goth woman's supporting arms I slid from under her and, pushing the coffee table clear of the sofa, I knelt on the floor and spread my succulent slave's legs wide, pushing her shapely limb nearest the back of the sofa vertical so it could rest on the top of the useful piece of furniture. Her splayed open pouting cunt was irresistible, so I plunged my face into that gooey delight and rubbed my mouth over its lubricated folds, poking my tongue inside her as deep as it would extend then tracing it down to repeat the penetration into the recently evacuated luscious asshole, my hands forcing her supple buttocks apart roughly to allow my drenched face full access to that sweet treat.

With one sisterly leg held straight up and the other coming to rest across my shoulder I buried myself into the sweltering flesh, lapping firmly along that traverse of sensitive erogenous tenderness until I felt a hand move to the back of my head and push me further into her sumptuous cunt. I nipped on her agitatedly erect clitoris and scraped my teeth cruelly along its length and felt her buck involuntary under the assault, which did nothing to deter my chewing upon it. I was determined to make her cum through my oral Domination; apart from my enjoyment in eating this ripe peach of a cunt I didn't want our guest to imagine being female gave her any advantage when it came to bring my slut slave to climax through oral administrations.

I settled into regular teasing with my tongue and allowed the grip on my hair and the regular thrusting of her slim hips against my jaw to tell me of the steady approach of her orgasm and whilst I regretted that I was unable to see what deviant games Phoenix was contributing to my sister's rapturous state I was drunk on her girlie fuck juices and continued devotedly to tongue away until the familiar tenseness of the body beneath my face told me that she was on the brink of cumming. I returned my fingers and thumb to her lubricated ass and cunt whilst my mouth pulled upon her strained clit and held her pinned down with my face as her thighs trembled and shook violently and the hand clutched my hair as if holding on for dear life.

I moderated my oral caressing as the orgasm subsided and the body beneath me came to a satisfied rest, then with a final affectionate kiss upon her erect nub I raised my dripping face back into the light of the living room. I was bemused to witness the sight of my enslaved sister now laid flat on her back along the sofa with the imposing figure of Phoenix straddling her face once more, this time facing towards her pregnant body... indeed it was the Goth's hand that I'd mistaken for my sister's that was encouraging my oral endevours, presumably in the desire to have my slave cum with her mouth wrapped round her smothering cunt. Since I myself was addicted to the sensation of making my sweet serving slave cum whilst I had my cock held in her mouth I couldn't blame her for taking such an unexpected liberty.

Phoenix had a triumphantly satisfied look spread across her impressive features like a well spoiled feline and I had no doubt that she'd had her own orgasm spurred on by the throes of my sister's desperate climax... the fact that she remained sat across my obliging slut's face still grinding herself downwards in a dreamy manner hinted of her capacity for further use of my precious possession and, concerned as I was for over-exerting her, my own fires of lust had been stoked by my drinking of my delicious sister; my cock was agitated and whilst I doubted that I could match the number of orgasms that the ladies were capable of I was in severe need to sink my aching cock into my Owned whore again and try my best.

Standing over my prone sister and the imposing fetish clad woman straddling her pretty face and fondling her pretty tits and belly I had my erect organ in my hand instinctively and the compulsion to pull on it firmly for slight relief was one I had begun to give into without realizing.