Natural Selection: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Goth woman preened herself under this unwanted tribute and whilst I cursed myself for showing lustful weakness I was beyond polite social interaction and didn't care that I was showing how aroused I was seeing my sweet sister used so lewdly.

However, when Phoenix gracefully lifted her loins from my smothered but smiling slut it was my approval that she looked to and I scooped her up into my arms and kissed Goth secretions from her drenched lips whilst Phoenix looked on with a curl of her lip at this affectionate display. Who cares? We are family and such brazen behaviour deserved recognition. My sister laid stretched out on the sofa, now covered in an alarming array of interesting stains that would be a challenge to clean, and looked content with her day so far.

My lust was still surging as we kissed, but I retained the self control to allow her to recover her senses and not give into my Dominant desire to fuck her into obscene oblivion again, although as my caressing hands found her wet slippery nipples and pinched hard it occurred to me that my salacious pain whore had only really been exposed to pleasure so far and it would do her good, not to mention myself, to balance events with some harsh discipline at my hands for our guest's entertainment...

I was as determined to take as full an advantage of the situation as I normally did of her body. We had all day to dedicate to depraved excess and, besides, I still had a few more surprises to spring in the name of expanding my incestuous corruption of my good slave, the best sister and slut I could have ever hoped to Own.