Nature Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
I had to do something or risk losing Rick.
3.2k words
4.18
15.3k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I need to go into hiding?" Rick asked.

I laughed. "No, because I didn't end up telling them."

"What happened?"

"Well, I told 'em I'd been keeping a secret about my dating life, and they guessed that I'm a lesbian."

"You didn't tell them the truth?" he asked.

"It's the truth; I do like girls. The fact that I'm fucking my brother doesn't change that."

Rick chuckled, "Hard to argue with that."

I wanted to laugh, but I needed to keep a straight face so I could tell him the next thing. "Get this. Mom said she still expects me to give them grandchildren."

Rick didn't laugh. "Okay, I've heard other parents with a gay kid say the same thing."

"That's not the funny part. What she meant was that she expects one or both of us to do it, and somewhere in there I think she used the words, 'you and Rick.' She was so close to the truth that I had to hide in my room so they wouldn't see me laughing."

"Close to the truth? You mean it happened?"

It took me a second to realize what he meant. "What? No! And even if I were pregnant, this was the same day I got back from our weekend. I wouldn't have known by then."

I could imagine Rick slapping his forehead as he said, "Oh, right. I forgot the time frame."

"So, when do you wanna get together again?" I asked. "I've got a test this Monday, so I wanna spend Sunday studying."

"I don't know when I'll have time," Rick said.

"Okay, I'll let you know if I have an easy weekend coming up."

"That sounds like a good idea," he answered. "Anything else?"

"No, I just thought you should know everything's cool," I told him.

"Talk to you later, then," he said.

His tone at the end bothered me. He didn't call or text for a week, so I sent him a message. "Something wrong?"

"You lied about the IUD. I don't know if I can trust you."

"I already told you. I planned on it; I just didn't follow through."

"You told me we didn't need a condom!"

"And I explained it was b/c I wanted it to feel you coming inside me, like nature intended."

Two weeks went without a reply. I almost failed a test because I was so upset at the thought of losing him. Despite my own insistence, there was kind of an inconsistency between claiming I'm a lesbian and screwing my brother. I was back on campus, so I made an appointment with a counselor. In the meantime, I needed to think of something I could do to win Rick back. I got news from home that didn't seem relevant at first, but then I had an idea that made the knowledge seem like a gift from heaven.

***

The return address was Mom and Dad's, but I recognized the handwriting as Marissa's. I opened the cushioned envelope to find a DVD. In magic marker, she'd written, "Miss me?" (Those of you who watch Sherlock will know why I panicked briefly!) I ordered a pizza, paid some bills online and then put the disc in my computer. A video began playing. Marissa was there along with our cousin Renée, each in her own chair. It took me a moment to figure out they were in Renée's bedroom in her parents' house. Marissa greeted me. "Hi, Jeff! This is my cousin--" My middle name is Jeffrey.

Renée interrupted Marissa to say, "Josie." Her first name is Josephine, but she usually uses Renée, her middle name. "Happy birthday, Jeff!"

Marissa continued, "And we have a present for you." This was in September, and my birthday is in April. An on-screen text explained, "I told her this was for my boyfriend, which is close enough to the truth. She assumed I meant a birthday present. I let her think that, so she won't figure out who's really watching it." While the text was up, Marissa said, "Josie and I were reminiscing about the sleep-overs we used to have with the rest of our cousins." There was a squiggly-line dissolve, and the new scene was in the same room, but now they were sitting on Renée's bed. Marissa was wearing a pink sheer lace nightgown, and Josie wore a nightshirt that was a replica of a Tony Romo football jersey.

"I'm so glad you came over, Marissa," Josie said.

"Me too," Marissa answered. "We haven't done this in ages."

"I don't think we've done it since Judy enlisted," Josie recalled. (Judy and Renée are both a year younger than me, and Judy joined the Army a couple years ago.)

"We used to have so much fun. I remember when we braided each other's hair."

"We did more than braid it," Josie said. "One time we went out beforehand and bought hair color sets. I went blue and--hey, you're still wearing that shade of black."

"What can I say, I liked it. What color did Judy choose?"

Josie thought for a moment and said, "She's a redhead, but I think she just added a white streak. I still have a picture somewhere around here." She moved over to a desk, and I could tell that Marissa had moved the camera so it almost kept up with her.

Marissa moved back into the right side of the picture and asked, "You remember what else we used to do?"

Josie looked up and started to ask, "What?" Before she could finish the word, Marissa hit her in the face with a pillow. Josie chased her out of the picture. (At this point, you can probably figure where the edits were necessary, so I'll skip them.)

The girls were in front of Josie's bed, hitting each other with pillows, and Marissa went to the floor. She got up and said, "Hey! You ripped my nightgown!" She got up and sat on the bed.

Josie sat next to her and said, "Let me take a look." The strap had broken. Josie held up each side in one hand and said, "Yeah, I sure did. I'm real sorry about that. I'm pretty sure I've got a spare you can wear." When they stood up, Josie reached down to the hem of Marissa's nightgown and lifted it over her head. Marissa was wearing a microscopic pair of underwear and no bra. "Well, you've certainly developed since the last time we did this," Josie said.

Marissa put her hand on Josie's waist and traced her hip. "So have you!"

"How can you tell?" Josie asked.

Marissa lifted the side of Josie's jersey, exposing her hip and buttock to the camera. Josie wasn't wearing any underwear. "It got caught on the bed post when you were helping me lay out my sleeping bag."

"Did you see anything else?" Josie asked.

Marissa put her hand over Josie's pussy. "Yeah, and I liked it." I paused the video so I could take my pants off.

"I like what I see too," Josie said. She leaned down and kissed Marissa's left tit, which was away from the camera.

"Remember when we used to practice kissing so we'd be ready when we were with a boy?" Marissa asked.

"I'm glad you fell for that," Josie said. "Did it pay off?"

"Yeah. Everyone seems to like my kisses ... Josie."

"Well, who wouldn't like to get a kiss from a pretty girl like you?" Josie asked, and she pulled Marissa to her. She put one arm around her waist and cupped her chin with the other. Both women opened their mouths and kissed each other. Marissa's hand kept them far enough apart that I got a side-boob from each of them. I couldn't tell whether Marissa had a finger inside Josie's pussy, but she was clearly playing with it.

"Aren't we supposed to have snacks for a sleep-over?" Marissa asked.

"I don't think we have anything," Josie said.

Marissa countered, "I think you do," and she led Josie to the bed. Josie lay down, hiked her jersey up and spread her legs, giving me my first-ever view of my hot cousin's pussy. They cut from a distant shot to a close-up. Marissa knelt in front of the bed and caressed Josie's clit. She rubbed in circles, moving down until she was over her labia, and she burrowed in. Josie raised her hips, just enough that I was pretty sure it wasn't just for show. Marissa climbed over her and licked her clit while she continued to finger her.

"Quit teasing me," Josie said.

"What teasing? I'm licking you, aren't I?"

"Not on that end. I mean down here. I can see what little bush you have, but I can't see anything else. Take off your panties."

"Only if you take your jersey off."

"Deal," Josie said.

Marissa vocalized stripper music while Josie pulled her jersey over her head. "Oh, I wish I had titties like that," she said.

While Marissa pulled the panty off and tossed it to the side, Josie zoomed in and out on her pussy. "You have such cute little pussy lips," she told my sister.

They pointed the camera directly at the bed again. Josie got back on, and Marissa climbed over her. Marissa's tits are medium-sized but bouncy. Josie's are larger, and they just fell to the side, so having Marissa on top was perfect for my growing dick. I still didn't get much of a view of Josie's cunt while Marissa went down on her, but just the style of Marissa's tongue motion made it hot to watch. On the left side of the bed, Josie was sucking on Marissa's pussy lips. I'd eaten that pussy a few times myself, of course, but seeing it like this made me realize that Josie was right. My sister's lips really are cute. I could even see the little folds unfurling as Josie sucked them into her mouth. As Marissa had done before, Josie put a finger inside her and started fucking her with it. Marissa liked this so much that she did the same. Soon each of them had her face buried deep in the other's crotch and the only thing I could see was how they were bobbing their heads. I shot my wad just as I heard Josie screaming in pleasure. When she stopped screaming, she rolled Marissa onto her back so she could go a little deeper. That gave me a nice view of her ass. It's such a sexy ass that it seems wasted on someone who doesn't like dicks. Marissa announced, "I'm coming, Ruh--Ruh--right now!" I could see Josie get up. What followed the edit made it clear that she had gone for her cell phone because it was easier to take a video that way than to grab the laptop. When they cut back to the laptop camera, Marissa sat up and Josie sat next to her. I couldn't see either pussy closely, but I had a nice view of both women's tits. They turned to kiss each other again, and I could see their tits mashing into one another. Then they turned back to the camera and said, "Enjoy your present!"

The doorbell rang just as the video ended. I covered myself up, because I could see that the pizza guy was indeed a guy, and I'm not inclined to have things play out the way they do inthat kind of porn. (No offense to guys who go for that; it's just not my thing.)

***

My heart leaped when Rick's picture showed up on my cell phone. I swiped the screen to answer. "Hey, hon, what's new?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"How soon do you wanna get together?" he asked.

"What brought this on?" I could barely keep a straight face.

Rick borrowed fromAlice in Wonderland: "I just got a very merry un-birthday present."

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Forgiven, but not forgotten yet. You still have to earn my trust back."

I looked at my schedule. "I've got a presentation on Wednesday, and I have to iron out the details. I could come see you the weekend after that."

"I was hoping for this weekend, but I don't wanna stop you from your classes."

I could hear the disappointment in his tone. "That's just seeing each other in person. I can squeeze in some fun time Friday night."

"Done!" he said. "By the way, I'm jealous."

Dammit, I wanted his trust back, and this present was having the opposite effect. "Don't be jealous! We were just having fun. You're the one—"

"Not that kind of jealous. You remember when we had the barbecue dinner for your graduation party? Renée showed up in a calico halter top and Daisy Duke shorts. Ever since that night, I've wondered what she looked like naked."

"Now you know!"

"Yeah, but I've only seen her on camera. You got to see her in person! Say, do you think she'd--"

"Sorry," I told him. "When she says she's a lesbian, she means it. No exceptions for cute family members."

"Hey, funny thing about the Romo jersey. Did she tell you where she got it?"

"She said it was a Christmas present," I told him.

"It was from Mom," Rick explained. We've reached the point where we don't give presents to our cousins any more, but we often help our parents choose them.

"Well, that makes it a little more incestuous, doesn't it?" I laughed.

"It gets better. I was the one who picked it out for her!"

"Hah!" I exclaimed.

"If I buy you something, will you wear it?"

"Of course," I answered. "Same thing for my birthday." (It's in November.)

"Note to self: Shop at Victoria's Secret."

"You should get greedy," I said.

"What do you mean?"

I sang, "I'm gettin' nuttin' for Christmas ..."

It took him a second to figure out what I meant. Then he asked, "Did you find out about Renée from Mom?"

"Find out what? Oh, the fact that she's a lesbian. Aunt Deneen told her after Renée came out. Aunt Deneen's okay with it, and Mom used it to remind me that she and Dad still love me."

"That's nice to hear," Rick said. "Last week I got a post card from Deneen and Uncle Jesse in Venice, so I knew Renée had the house to herself for a while."

"Yeah, it was a golden opportunity," I told him. At that moment my land line rang. "Shoot, that's probably my partner on the presentation. I better take the call."

"Okay, talk to you later."

"Love you. Bye."

I had to hurry because my phone goes to voice mail too quickly. It was my friend Amelia. I tried not to let on that I was pissed because I'd cut off my conversation with Rick and it wasn't even important. While we were talking, Rick sent me a text. "Be on your laptop Friday night and dress nicely."

I knew what that meant. A few minutes after seven, I got a video call from him. He was wearing a formal dinner jacket, but not a tuxedo. "Hey!" he greeted me. "Have you had dinner?"

I had a low-cut blue dress on. "No, I was just getting ready to eat," I said. I held up a banana and peeled it suggestively.

"What a coincidence! Me too," Rick answered. He held a bunch of grapes up and picked the lowest one off with his teeth. We went back and forth in a contest to see who could make eating look sexier. When I finished the banana, I just bobbed up and down like I was really into a blow job. Rick, for his part, had to use his fingers to pick the grapes because the twigs were in the way, but he still moved his tongue erotically.

This was good, but I needed to move forward. "Did you bring anything to drink?"

"Naturally," Rick said. He had a bottle of wine and poured it into a wine glass. He acted like he was handing it to me, then yelled, "Oops!" and spilled it. I could tell he'd gone to great pains not to get it on the keyboard.

"Oh, no, you've spilled wine on my dress!" I cried.

"We'll have to get that cleaned," Rick said. I pulled the dress off. "Here, I have a spot remover."

He acted like he was handing it to me, and I acted like I was picking it up. "Uh-oh, I just knocked the wine over, and it's on your pants!" I said. Rick took his pants off, and I added, "And it soaked right through to your underwear." He took those off, and I saw the dick I'd been dreaming about for two months. It wasn't hard yet, but I knew it would be soon.

"And I just spilled the Béarnaise sauce on your bra," Rick said. I placed the camera strategically before I took my bra off. When I was done, I leaned in so my boobs took up most of screen. I started caressing my nipples and told him, "When I was in the shower this morning, I imagined you standing behind me and playing with my tits."

"I wish I were," he said.

I stood up and palmed my pussy. "Then I imagined you moving your hand down a little."

"That'd be nice." I separated my lips and moved my index finger inside. "We can do that too," Rick said. "I want to slip two fingers in your pussy while I kiss your neck."

"Tell me more," I said, and I added my middle finger.

"My dick is between your butt cheeks. I'm not trying to do anything, it's just rubbing up and down."

I moved the camera down so he could see what I was doing. "I'll get on my tiptoes to help you do what I know you want."

"No need to do that, 'cause I'm gonna pick you up and carry you to my bed."

I sat back down. "You know, even when I was sure I only liked women, that's the one thing I thought would be nice about being with a man. A strong woman doing that just didn't have the same appeal."

Rick stood up so his cock was on screen again. "I can't wait. I've got to fuck you!"

"Same here!" He could see me masturbating furiously. I looked back, and he was doing the same.

"Oh, shit, that's hot," he said.

"Come for me," I said.

"I'm going to!"

"Me too! Come in my cunt!"

"I'm coming, Marissa!" He turned so his hip was facing the camera, and I could see his cum pouring out. It didn't arc dramatically across the room like I've heard people describing. It went maybe an inch into the air before it dripped over his hand.

"I wish I were there to lick that off," I told him.

"I know what we're having for dinner that night," Rick joked.

"And I'm gonna hold you to coming inside me," I told him.

There was an awkward silence, and Rick said, "I love you, Marissa."

"I love you, too. I told you we could squeeze some fun in."

"What time do you think you'll be here next week?"

"What time do you get home?" I asked.

"Usually between 5:30 and six."

"I'll try to restrain myself and not get there till after six."

"Okay. See ya!"

It was over too soon, but I told him I had work to do, and I did.