Nature Girl's Origin Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here!" Leslie informed us.

I could see her juices flowing onto my tongue, and soon I tasted it as well. I'd made love in the rain once, but I'd never experienced the combination of scents of the post-rain air with two people's loving emissions, let alone three. I'd just recovered from my orgasm, so it didn't give me a physical orgasm, but the sensation was as powerful as one. When George pulled out of me, slowly, I could feel my own juices moving onto my outer flesh. I laughed at myself.

"What's so funny?" George asked.

I sat up and explained, "I've always said I'd never come between a husband and wife, but I did come just now, and I was literally between a husband and wife!"

Leslie sat up and asked, "So, George, what does Sonya taste like?"

"You remember the time I went down on you after we had a big Thai meal?"

"Yeah."

"Sonya reminds me of the taste, but without the scent."

"Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Neither, it's just she's never tasted like that any other time."

"Well, if it were good, there would've been more than one time when you had a big Thai meal," I pointed out.

"We did; we just were never able to recreate it," Leslie explained. She put her hands on my hips.

"She's not gonna taste the same now, 'cause she didn't have a load of my cum inside her when I tasted her," George reminded her.

"If it's anything like the way I tasted that night, I wanna try it," Leslie said. She turned back to me. She kissed me on the lips and then returned the treatment I'd given her earlier. She kissed each of my breasts and sucked the nipples. The second time she did it, I felt a charge running from my nipple to my heart and I shook. "What is it?" she asked.

"Nothing," I lied. I don't care how open they were with each other; there was no way I was going to tell her that I'd just imagined that I was nursing an infant, especially since I wasn't sure whether it was a feasible child with George or a fantasy one with Leslie.

Leslie continued down my belly until she came to my pussy. I made it easy for her by moving onto my back. She sifted her fingers through my pubic hair, just barely touching my flesh with her fingertips. I literally ached to feel her inside me, and soon I had my wish. She used her thumb to stimulate my clit, and she ran her tongue up and down between my lips. It wasn't a circle, as I've done and had done so many times, more like the eye of Sauron. I looked up and saw George pulling up behind her. She stopped licking me to steady herself while George lined his penis up. She looked back at him and asked, "Are you sure that's the hole you want?"

"Yeah," he said. "Don't you want to?"

"I'm fine with it, but you know the consequences," Leslie told him.

She turned back to me. Before she could resume pleasuring me, I asked, "Consequences? Is this a control sort of thing?"

"You mean domination? No, we tried that once, and it wasn't really our thing. I just meant, once he has anal sex, he doesn't get to put his dick anywhere until he's washed it."

"Did you tell him about the lake nearby?"

"Are you kidding?" George asked. "I was almost hoping that's where this would happen." He moved his hips, and I could tell by Leslie's expression that he was inside her.

"How's tomorrow looking?" Leslie asked me. She curved her tongue into a U and slid it inside me.

"My morning's free," I said.

"God, this is hot," George said to no one in particular.

Leslie kept licking my pussy, but she said something that sounded pretty clearly like, "Mine too." She pulled me toward her and got her tongue in even deeper. She licked a circle around my opening and then sucked each of my lips into her mouth. She sucked the whole surface of the vulva into her mouth, not letting go until George thrust in a new direction that caught her off guard. She put her hands forward in an attempt to steady herself, but her left hand missed and brushed my breast. She was able to stay put on just the right hand and she palmed my nipple.

"Do 'em both," I panted. She rose up and was able to palm both nipples at the same time. She couldn't do it for long, unfortunately, so she went back to concentrating on my pussy. She sucked the flesh back to the roof of her mouth and tickled the folds with her tongue that way.

George grunted, and I knew he was coming again. Leslie let me out again to yell, "Shit," then licked my folds again.

"I love you, Leslie," George said.

"I love you too," she assured him. I don't know if it was hearing them say it while I was joining them or just the cumulative effect, but I came again when Leslie said it. She licked my juices up before they even had a chance to hit the ground. "I see what you mean," she told him. "That is kinda like how I tasted."

Leslie stood up so she could kiss her husband. He looked at the map and chuckled. "We're gonna have to replicate this some time."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Leslie was straddling the Continental Divide just now. My cum went to the Pacific Ocean, and yours went to the Atlantic."

"We'll have to coordinate our vacations next year," Leslie said. We all laughed and had a group hug. Leslie put her hand over George's penis so it wouldn't touch her vagina, which gave me room to put my arm under her breasts.

That night George got a call about an emergency in the foreign language department, and he had to go back suddenly, so he couldn't join us for our lake bath. We continued to enjoy our friendship, both sexually and otherwise, until September, when she got a promotion that took her to another part of the state. Before she left, I asked her, "Does this mean you'll be able to make the National Parks clothing-optional?"

"Not during this administration," she said with a sigh.

12