Nature Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat down next to me in the water. Without a word, she turned her attention to my genitals. I started to swell immediately, and soon rose to full erection -- and she hadn't touched me yet. Then she reached toward me with one hand. The moment it went below the surface, her hand disappeared. All I could see was myself, with my erection twitching with excitement. Then, I felt her hand on it. Just felt, there was nothing to see. When I closed my eyes (I could move that much), I could feel the warm pressure of her tiny hand. I looked again. Her arm still ended at the water's surface. Below, there was only me and the sand. My penis moved as if she were stroking it, though.

She certainly knew how to handle a male body. Soon, I felt pre-come oozing up my shaft, even if I couldn't see it. At that point, she seemed to get up on her knees, allowing her beautifully sculpted rear to rise above the surface. She leaned forward, over my hips, still holding my erection with an unseen hand. As she leaned, her dangling breasts touched the water. The tips vanished as soon as they submerged. Almost her entire breast had disappeared when her face entered the surface, and vanished like everything else. In a moment, though, I felt a new warmth and pressure on my erection, an exploring tongue, and a suction that made me think of suckling. I could still see my erection, and the soft tissues in it shifted under the unseen pressure. I've traded oral sex with lots of lovers, but she beat them all. I could still feel her hand at the base of my erection. I'm not that big, but she was so small there was no way her mouth could take more than half. The whole of the crown seemed to be in her mouth, though, and I saw it shifting as the unseen tongue caressed it. It felt as if I would come any minute.

The nymph seemed to sense that in me, too. I hadn't realized how inhumanly long her face had been underwater (and invisible) until it reappeared above the surface. Still holding my rod with invisible hand, she stood up. Although smaller than small, her hip curved with womanly lushness. She lifted a leg and swung it over me. A tiny, perfect foot appeared, then vanished again when it entered the water on the other side of me. Only the top fringe of her pubic hair showed above the surface. This amazing being moved forward, straddling me, until I felt my submerged penis scrape her pubic hair. She reached down with her other hand, the one not holding me, and it vanished under water too. The angle of her wrist looked familiar, though. I'd seen it in past lovers, spreading their labia to clear the way into their bodies.

What a sensation. I wondered if a woman that small could take a penis my size, but she seemed to have no doubts. The tip of my erection felt invisible warmth and softness. She lifted herself a little, then sat onto me again. Little by little, she used my erection to widen the canal within her. It seemed like forever before I felt the resilient curve of her bottom against my thighs. She had done it, I was in all the way. I had never felt a lover so tight inside, but it seemed like what I was born to do.

At that point, she stopped for a moment, settled herself again, and got used to the feeling inside her. Then she leaned forward. Her hands appeared for a moment when they cleared the surface, then vanished again as she leaned onto me. I could feel her full weight as she leaned onto my chest. She lifted her hips a little, then sank down again, so I could feel my erection clasped by her inner walls.

She shifted again, bringing her knees up out of the water so she could sit even more deeply onto me. That's when I bottomed out within her. She got a surprised look on her face, with her lips in a silent "O", then smiled again. She used that extra pressure to her advantage and mine.

That pushed me over the top. I bucked against her, driving deep in short, sharp motions. Looking down, I could still see my erection under the surface, under her torso, even as I felt myself implanted deeply between her hips. At last, I could move my arms. I gripped her thighs, tugged her down onto me with strength I didn't know I had, and came inside her. Another tug, another jet of sperm. She shifted a hand toward her pelvis, rubbing her invisible clit in a frenzy, then she came too. That incredible tightness clamped down hard on my erection, as my hips drove into her. She made no sound, but her face told the story. Her eyes clenched closed, her mouth opened wide, and her hand on my chest grabbed me so hard it almost hurt.

Her climax soon passed, as did mine. Still mounted on my fading erection, she leaned forward and stretched her legs out behind her, lying full length along my torso. I could feel her warmth and softness against me, even see the hairs in my chest and stomach pressed flat by her weight, but every part of her underwater could not be seen. When my erection shriveled enough, it popped out of her by itself. A moment later, she stood up, swung her leg off me, and turned. As she did, she made the first sounds I had heard from her. She said, "I'll be around." I was still immobilized by that strange lassitude, or I would have begged her to stay. Instead, she walked away. As if she were climbing down a staircase, her thighs, hips, and belly sank under the surface, vanishing as they did. Her breasts floated for a moment before they vanished too. When only her head showed, she turned, gave a Cheshire cat smile, and sank out of sight.

That gave me back control of my arms and legs. I waded over to the place I had last seen her -- there was nothing but sandy bottom. The water barely came past my ankles.

At the same time my strength came back, so did my rational mind's ability to respond to these events. The response, quite reasonably, was irrational. None of this made sense. It couldn't have happened, it wasn't possible. I looked down at my shrunken penis, though, and saw that last milky drop of semen at its tip. Something had happened -- and I had obviously enjoyed it.

I climbed out of the pool and got my clothes back on, even though I was still wet. I went back to the campsite, got my fishing gear again, and went back to the river to catch supper. I played the events over and over in my mind. They kept making sense within themselves, but not with respect to anything else I had ever known. I soon had the fish I needed and walked back. It was still early, the sun was high, but I was hungry. Fish, wild onion, and watercress. A few other things from my supplies. An hour later, I washed the last of it down with the last mouthful in my canteen. I took it back to the little pool where the spring bubbled up, but hesitated. I sat for a while, wondering just what was going on under that glassy surface.

As I sat, my erection rose again. For crying out loud, I just had the best sex of my life two hours ago, and that thing was ready to go again. Just then, the pool gave a huge splash. The tiny woman had burst out of the water, only a few inches deep at that point, and turned to face me. She sat on the bank across from me with her feet invisible in the water. This impossible being, maybe two arm-lengths away, gave that shy little wave again and smiled. "Hi."

Stuck for an answer, I said the same. "Hi." I had definitely lost it. I was talking to a hallucination.

"Not much of a talker, are you."

"Uh," I groped for words. "I've never met anyone like you before."

"Sure you have," she said breezily. "You've met me."

"I mean before today, before this trip."

"I've been here every time you visited."

That baffled me. "So, why the warm welcome this time? Oh, thanks, by the way, you were wonderful, but why? What did I do to deserve something that incredible?"

"Why you? Because you treat me with a little respect. You don't put anything in the water, or at least nothing I can't handle easily enough. The others around here tell me that you're neat around them, too. I thought you ought to know that I appreciate that. We all do."

"Wow. You have a heck of a way of showing it. But still, why me? Why now?"

"Because, a few months back, I had other visitors. They were awful. They dug their waste pit right next to the spring, they left junk all over the place. There were lots of things, really, but," she closed her eyes and shuddered, "what they did to the animals was the worst."

I remembered those broken little carcasses and shuddered with her. She continued "After that, we all came to appreciate your company much more than before."

"So you decided to seduce me?" I couldn't really use the word that meant I was unwilling.

"There's only so much I can do. I live in this spring and for it. Whatever I can do for you has to come from this spring."

"You're telling me you're a water fairy."

"The traditional term is naiad, but water fairy is close enough." I was talking to a water fairy. A fairy. I really had lost it.

"So, that's why the water always tastes so good here?"

"I do my best. For you, at least. Not so much for the others." She giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"They drank the water, too. Even though they put those little pills in it, all six of them spent day and a half spewing out both ends. They took that as my invitation to leave."

"Well, thanks. May I?" I gestured toward the spring with my empty canteen.

"Of course. Be my guest."

I filled it and took a big swallow before I screwed the cap back on. "You do a great job keeping it fresh."

"You helped. I could clean up most of what they dumped into the water, but not the solid garbage. When you cleaned that up, I decided to you deserved something really special. You weren't just treating me nicely, the way you always do. You undid what they left behind. You didn't have to do that."

"So those great dreams, the endless erection, more orgasms than I've had in months, that was all you?"

"It's OK, isn't it?" A little doubt crept into her voice.

"Wow. More than OK. I have felt this good in years. But, if all you can control is the spring, how could you do all that? The dreams, for instance?"

"I can use what comes from the spring, the water. And you've been drinking the water. Most of what's in your veins right now, the liquid part, comes from me, and I still have some influence over it."

I felt my erection stiffen again, pressing awkwardly against my pants.

She went on. "The first night, with only a little of my water to work with, I could only give a little nudge in the direction your body was going anyway. I can do a lot more now." She grinned, and that incredible squirming feeling way inside started again. I felt a droplet escape my erection and dampen my pants. She asked, "May I?"

I couldn't stop her if I wanted, but I didn't want to. "Sure. You've done beautifully so far. What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, just get undressed and relax over there. I'll do the rest, unless you want to help."

I did as she asked, and lay on my side on the grassy bank. Even before I stretched out, I could feel her working from within me, giving unbelievable sensations. I usually don't think a guy my age has that much in me, but she knew where to find it. I rolled onto my back as the sensations built up, and she slipped into the little pool where the spring bubbled up. It still startled me, seeing her nearly four feet of height sink into a few inches of water.

I lay on my back as the intensity built, and felt myself arching up when she created that pressure within my erection. Soon, my hand went around it. My own pumping caught her rhythm and we worked together. I got up on my knees when the waves of tension built higher. Her bodiless head popped up in the water again as I got closer to orgasm. Then, just when I was about to turn away, she took a mouthful of water, squirted me with it, and giggled. Whatever she did just then caused the most forceful ejaculation so far. It went a foot or more out, and into the little pool. I couldn't help myself. A few more jets followed. Panting, I tried to get the words out. "I'm ... unhh, I'm sorr ..."

"I'm sorry about that," I said when I could control myself. "I just lost it at the last moment." I would have felt bad about contaminating the water anyway. Now that I knew about her, I really regretted my loss of control.

She answered brightly, "Oh don't worry about it. I can take care of that easily enough." She ducked down under the surface again. In a moment, the white blobs shrank and vanished. Her head appeared again, licking her lips with a smile. "You taste good. If you want to see a real mess, you should be here when the frogs spawn. I have to go now. Sweet dreams." her head started to sink into the pool.

"Wait, what's your name?"

She rose up again. "Name? Don't bother. I'm always here. If someone's here, it's me. G'bye." She vanished with a little splash.

I didn't see her again. The dreams came every night, though, and so did I. Once or twice more during the day, she would bring me to full attention again, and we worked together toward a delightful release. I didn't let it get in the water, though. I knew she could deal with it, but there was no reason to make more work for her.

I go back a few times a year, and it's the same each time. I keep the place clean, and the place makes me the happiest guy around. I pick up trash other places too, even more than I used to. I never told anyone why -- not that they'd believe me -- but figure that word gets around and I don't want a bad reputation. As a result, I take a lot teasing about being the Nature Lover.

"Yes," I answer, "I guess I'm her lover." I leave it at that.

12