Nature Lovers

Story Info
Let the desire of fantasy take over; wherever you are.
877 words
3.6
12.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're out walking and stop by a big strong tree just off the track.

I take your hand and lead you towards it.

I take a tie out of my bag and start tying your hands behind it.

I kiss you lightly, brushing your tongue.

You are now mine.

I start unbuttoning your shirt and blowing across your hardening nipples.

You strain to feel my warm tongue glide against them, but I move away and deny the touch.

My hands start opening your trousers and I release your radiating cock without touching you.

You are exposed.

I move my hands under my top and remove my bra.

Then reaching under my skirt, slide out of my panties.

I tuck them into my bag and draw out a lipstick.

I press my body hard against you, feeling your growing cock against my cunt.

I kiss you hungrily filling your mouth with my tongue.

I pull away suddenly and watch your cock up close as I apply my lipstick; it pulses with longing.

I am ready.

I tease my nipples until you can see them hard and swollen through the thin fabric of my blouse.

I unbutton it slowly; move in closer to you and rub my breasts on your chest.

I lift one to your mouth to let you suckle and you feel it swell to fill your mouth.

In return for my pleasure I slowly run my fingertips over both your nipples.

You gasp with the pleasure and my fingers respond by gently pinching them in rhythm to the grinding of my cunt on your cock.

I reach down to my wet skirt smeared with your juices and explore my cunt.

That feels so good and I can't help but lean into you moaning like a whore.

I show you my glistening fingers and rub my juices into your nipples until it drives you wild.

I slowly turn around and lift my skirt as I spread my legs and bend over, exposing my darkened cunt, pouting and swollen.

Your mouth salivates with the desire to bury your tongue into it and find my hard aching clit.

I'm drawn to your exposed loins again and take your cock firmly in my hand and hold it for a moment.

Just as my other hand squeezes a nipple I start wanking you deeply.

You struggle to stifle the noises you need to make from the pleasure and the aching relief.

I see in your eyes how close you are and ease up slowly.

I part the lips of my cunt and place your tip against my clit.

Slowly I start wanking us off together.

We're breathing hard and fast; listening to the squelching sounds of our flesh and juices.

Faster and faster I rub you into me, stimulating us both until you see the climax building up on my face.

I ease up to make myself suffer the explosion slowly.

Finally my hand tenses on your cock and my body arches as wave upon wave of excruciating pleasure racks through my body.

You strain against your restraints desperate to plunge into that warm quivering cunt dripping with bitch spunk.

Now it's your turn.

I coat my fingers with our mixed juices and hold them near your face to see and smell.

I order you to taste them; you'll have to wait for another time to satisfy your desire to lick them directly off my clit.

I drizzle my hands down your chest to grasp your cock, lingering a while over your nipples.

I lower myself to my knees and kiss the red and angry tip, leaving lipstick around its oozing slit.

I cup your balls with one hand; your cock with the other and slide my tightened mouth as far down the length of your shaft as I can.

I suck my way up and you can see the lipstick painted all the way down your cock.

I look like a slut with it smeared around my mouth.

My mouth slides down you again following the hand that rubs over your ridge.

I quickly get into rhythm; my hand massaging your skin over the ridge; my lips rubbing over you on the way down; my mouth sucking on the way up.

The movement makes my hair and breasts swing and you're scared that someone might hear my slurping and moaning as I eat you hungrily.

You clamp your arse tighter to hold off the urge to erupt, but it's too overwhelming.

I move a hand to a nipple and pinch and pull it mercilessly and you snap.

The thought flashes across your tortured mind that I still have you in my mouth, but you have no control.

Spunk bursts into my mouth with the first explosion of pain.

Your body is held taut with it; your balls screaming with the strain of the first pumping throb that doesn't seem to end.

I keep wanking you slowly as I turn my face up towards you; spunk dribbling out of my mouth.

Finally the grip holding you to that first wave crashes and burst after burst of throbbing pleasure takes over as I milk you with my hand.

Pain; release; pumping throbs carry you through on strained sobs to blissful, exhausting relief.