Nature Lovers: Diana's Bath

Story Info
Lovers have a surprise meeting at the waterfalls.
1.2k words
3.83
19.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying on my back on the water-shaped smooth rocks of the series of waterfalls and natural pools known as Diana’s Bath in New Hampshire, MA. It has been a long day, and the crowds of swimmers and climbers are gone now- it is nearly sunset, and the long walk back to their cars in the parking lot has caused them all to leave before the sun has disappeared in the west over the falls. So I am blessedly alone now, enjoying the sound of the rushing, pushing water as it courses nearby on its way further down the falls.

The last rays of the hot sun cling to my flesh, (newly naked now that I am alone here), as if the sun might be allowed to stay in the sky simply by touching me with its warmth. The feeling of the rocks under my naked flesh is an odd sensation. They are cool, despite the strength of the sun today, and the years of water running over them has made them smooth and rounded, like my soft nude flesh that rests against them.

I feel a shadow move across my body, and open my eyes, puzzled and perhaps a bit frightened that I might not be alone after all. Rising to my elbows, I look up. I see you there, and smile softly to myself. I lick my lips lightly as I see that you, too, are nude, and I wonder a moment to myself whether you are in this state to be at one with the beauty and charms of nature around you, or to be at one with my beauty and charms. Either way, my lingering glance pauses as I take notice of your hard chest, your well-shaped arms, and your firm sex, hard as the rocks around us.

A flicker of desire wells up inside me, an ache in the belly that spreads a wave of warmth to the ends of my toes, which curl slightly at the sensation. You kneel at my feet, and without a word you push them apart, grasping my knees as you lie down on your stomach in-between my legs. I lie down again, my back already arching in anticipation as I feel your head nestle itself in-between my thighs, your lips kissing the mouth of my sex.

You tease my eagerness a bit, just barely flicking at my lips with your tongue. You know I am half-mad with desire for you, and I think you enjoy the power that is giving you at the moment. Even knowing all of this, I don’t care. You can have the power, as long as you share yourself with me. I push my hips down suddenly, and your tongue, caught unawares, is pushed inside my lips and right onto my clit, which is exactly where I want it to be.

You laugh quietly at my hunger, and begin to eat me in earnest. Your tongue moves across my hardened clit, sending waves through me already. Deciding to keep me at this place without letting me go over the edge of an orgasm quite yet, you stop licking at me. Before I can murmur protest, I feel your fingers spreading my lips further apart, and then suddenly you plunge your tongue inside me. I have always loved the length of that very talented tongue, and now I remember why as you begin to fuck me with it.

I begin to whimper, so hungry for the waves of pleasure to sweep over me. You hear this, and I imagine you smiling wider as your tongue is replaced by your fingers, working in and out of me in a faster and faster rhythm. Your teeth nip at my lips, biting gently at first, then harder; you draw out of me a cry of pain and pleasure that you so love to hear. Your mouth closes around my clit, sucking on it as you ever so gently bite at that, too. The sensations are too much for me; as my first orgasm seizes my body, I hear you murmur your approval as my legs shake around your head.

My back releases from its arch, hitting the rocks again underneath. I catch my breath, and decide to repay the pleasure you have just given me. I sit up, pulling you up with me. Kissing your lips, I taste myself on you, and am pushed further over the edge of hunger. I lay you down, still kissing and tasting, till you are on your back where I was, and settle myself comfortably in-between your legs.

I gaze at your firm cock, enjoying the velvety softness of this delicate anatomy. I gently run one finger around your head, seeing you tense and then relax as I do so. Seeing your reaction to this tiniest of touches makes me grin just a bit, and I can’t wait till you are like I was moments ago. I begin by taking you firmly in my hand, feeling your already hard sex enlarge even further. Licking my lips I take you in my mouth, loving the feeling of you there, as I always have.

I suck on you gently at first, running my teeth lightly against your shaft and rolling your head under my tongue. I feel your hips buck and I take you deeply into my mouth, sucking you hungrily, enjoying the sounds escaping from you, the moaning and calling of my name. I glance at your face as I work on you, and enjoy the look on your face- intent concentration, as if every nerve in your body were temporarily located in the cock inside my mouth. Every muscle in your body is tightened, so close to the edge.

It occurs to me to tease you, to stop suddenly and hear that gasp of disbelief that I saw often elicit from you at this moment... but I decide not to torment you this time. I close my eyes again, and begin to suck on you with a ferocious rhythm, playing with your balls, feeling them begin to tighten as you near orgasm. It isn’t long before you are erupting inside my mouth, and I am gulping you down, finally satisfied that I have succeeded in drawing all tension and energy out of you, tasting you.

I feel your hand on the back of my head, lightly pulling my hair and bringing my face up to meet yours. I have always been fascinated with the fact that you enjoy the taste of yourself as much as I enjoy my own, and we kiss, mingling the two together between our mouths. Sighing softly, you release me and lie back on the rocks, your face the picture of relaxation and happiness.

I look around for a quick moment, and notice for the first time that the sun has set since you arrived; it has been replaced in the sky by the moon. Silver light dances off the waterfalls as they cascade down around us. I muse to myself for a moment which is stronger, the force of the water pushing down the mountain, or the force of the passion that we experience. Content with both, I curl up next to you and drift off to sleep.