Nature Loving

Story Info
Man explores the backyard of his new home.
2.4k words
4.45
14.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,615 Followers

My company had relocated me to a city on the East Coast and hired a real estate agent to assist with my purchase of a house. I wound up buying a three-bedroom affair with large yards on a quiet cul-de-sac. Living alone and knowing I'd be working long hours, I immediately hired services to maintain the lawns and clean my new home.

After four months, I hadn't come close to fully unpacking or to even meet my neighbors. I'd been working sixty-plus hour weeks and the 45-minute commute was proving to be a killer. There were quite a few nights where I slept in my office on a small couch due to the length of the drive home.

One Tuesday I managed to leave work early and informed my assistant that I'd be taking the following day off to get my house in order. I grabbed a bottle of wine and take-out Chinese food on my way home. Because the evening was so pleasant, I decided to eat on my back deck. The previous owners were kind enough to leave behind table and chairs.

After polishing off the Peking Duck, I took my glass of wine and strolled around my back yard for the first time. I hadn't turned on the outside lights and did my exploring in the moonlight. The yard must have been professionally landscaped at some point in time, it was extremely well planned out and organized. The grass was captured within cement curbing which kept it separated from the mulch surrounding the many bushes and trees which lined the six foot privacy fences.

While strolling along the line of the curbing, there was something about a large tree that caught my attention. Venturing off the grass and onto the mulch, I approached the gigantic trunk of the tree that must've rose 80 feet tall. The tree stood proudly in the far back corner of the yard.

What had attracted my attention was a glistening slit in the bark of the tree. The slit was at my waist height, about 3 inches long and the bark was rolled back away from the opening. To be perfectly honest, the slit resembled the lips of a woman's pussy.

I'd been so busy with my new job, I hadn't had time to even think about a relationship. It had been at least a week since I'd even touched myself. Working such long hours with the new responsibilities of my job, I realized I'd been neglecting myself while I stood there admiring the slit in the tree.

I finished off my glass of wine and set it on the ground. Looking over my shoulder, of course I didn't see anyone. Looking in all the other directions, I only saw fence, trees and bushes. I'd never lived in a home with so much privacy. And I was suddenly very happy I'd chose the house above the others I'd viewed while house shopping.

Biting my lip, I slowly pressed my finger against the slit in the tree. I was pleasantly surprised to find the edges of the slit soft and the moisture oozing from the slit not to be sticky like sap. The moisture felt like oily water. When I pressed my finger directly into the lower edge of the slit, it slid into the tree easily. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. The interior of the tree wasn't sticky or pokey with splinters at all. It felt warm, and it hugged my finger almost like a real pussy would.

Glancing around once more, seeing no one, I slowly lowered the zipper on my pants and withdrew my already stiff penis. Standing there with my erection in hand, the months of celibacy helped me to believe that putting my penis into a tree wasn't a bad idea at all. Stepping forward, I bit my lip hard as I drug the head of my penis up and down along the soft and supple slit.

It felt slippery and warm against my denied penis and I barely hesitated before pressing the entire length of my penis into the tree. Just when I'd penetrated the entire length of my penis inside, I heard the leaves of the tree rustle above me. The funny thing was that I didn't detect a breeze at all. The thought quickly left my mind when I became lost in what my penis was experiencing.

The feeling was difficult to describe. It was as if that slit was made for my penis. I fit perfectly inside and it felt utterly amazing. I braced myself against the giant tree and slowly slid my penis out and then back in. The slit seemed to tighten up each time I withdrew and each time I buried myself inside, it felt just as tight as the first time.

After sliding in and out a few dozen times, I felt something that made me freeze. The tree squeezed my penis while it was inside of it. As I stood there, the tunnel my penis rested in rippled and squeezed me. I rationalized that it was just a tree and it must be the wine I'd drank that was messing with my mind. I began to slide in and out once again. It felt so good, I was truly on cloud nine.

I tried to imagine what I must look like. Standing there with my pants opened and fucking a tree. I prayed none of my neighbors would see me. But the tree was proving to be one of the best sexual partners I'd ever had.

While losing myself in the ecstasy of the encounter, another odd thing occurred. I felt something gently grasp my wrists. Having been staring at my penis sliding in and out of the tree, I bit my lip and looked up to find thin branches had wrapped themselves around each of my wrists several times. A light breeze caused the leaves of the tree to rustle while the thin branches holding my wrists tenderly lifted my arms above my head.

At this point my mind was getting a little fuzzy. I didn't panic nor did I even think about how strange this encounter was becoming. I stood there and thrust my hips forward and back while the tree held my arms far above my head.

When I got close to cumming, the tunnel my penis was in loosened up. It was like the tree wanted to prolong our lovemaking. After edging me to the verge of my third orgasm, a light breeze once again rustled the leaves while a separate branch wrapped itself around my waist. It began to control how quickly I thrust into the slit. Shortly afterward, more branches appeared and looped themselves around my ankles. The tree held me in a spread-eagle position while slowly pressing my hips in and out of the tree's slit.

By this point I didn't care who saw me with this tree. It was the warmest, tightest, wettest most slippery place I'd ever put my penis. I was having a difficult time thinking clearly, all that mattered in my mind was how good it felt. I barely noticed that I was being slowly lifted off the ground by the branches holding me so lovingly. While rising up off the ground, the slit I'd been penetrating emerged from the trunk of the tree and grew into a thick branch with the slit still remaining on the end. It was a slow process, but I soon found myself a dozen feet from the ground, still spread-eagle but facing the downward. The branch with the slit was doing all the work, I was no longer thrusting my hips at all.

I hung there completely immobile, relishing in the feelings I was experiencing. From behind me, farther up in the tree, pairs of thin branches slid up the sleeves of my shirt. They slid all the way up the sleeves and down my back. I then felt my shirt tighten around my body. When I heard my shirt begin to tear, I realized the branches were pulled away from each other. While dangling in the tree, I watched my torn shirt fall to the ground beneath me.

A pair of branches rose up in front of my face and I watched the ends of them transform into small suction cups. They danced before my eyes for a few moments before moving downward and attaching themselves to my nipples. I'd never had anyone pay much attention to my nipples before. But that tree knew how to tease them. The experience became exponentially more erotic after they'd applied suction to my nipples.

At the same time this was occurring, pairs of branches managed to remove my shoes and tear my socks off. They then slid up my pant legs and to the sides of my hips. After one quick movement and a rather loud ripping sound, I watched both my pants and underwear fall a dozen feet to the ground.

Now suspended naked in the air, the branch with the slit continued to edge me to one orgasm after another. While the pair of thin branches applied varying degrees of suction to my nipples. And when I thought the tree had shown me all it had to offer, four more thin branches appeared in front of my face. These four branches danced before my eyes, slowly intertwining themselves together. It was almost hypnotic to watch them form a tight braid. When they'd finished their dance, the four branches had formed themselves into a phallic shape.

I watched as the end of the phallus swelled to better resemble the head of a penis. The shaft rippled and thick veins appeared along its length. Moving closer to my face, I watched a drop of liquid appeared at the tip. It slowly moved closer to my face and when it was just beyond my reach, I parted my lips. I saw it swell up and then slowly enter my mouth.

My hips had been raised slightly higher than my ankles while this was going on. And at the same moment the phallus entered my mouth, I felt something of similar size press its way between the cheeks of my butt.

It wouldn't be the first time I'd experienced being anally penetrated. My first experiences were during my sophomore year in college. While I was your typical bookworm, my roommate was a musclebound wrestler. He had no issue walking around our dorm room completely naked with his long, fat cock swaying between his legs. One thing led to another and wound up spending the majority of that year with his cock either in my mouth or buried deep inside my bottom.

Hanging so far above the ground, looking at the pile of my torn clothes scattered across the mulch and bushes, the phallus pumped itself in and out of my mouth and a slow pace. Every thrust it made came very close to making me gag, but it never went all the way. My nipples were being sucked into the ends of the thin branches that were driving me crazy. And now this second, fat phallus gently probed the tight ring of muscle that was my butt. I felt a warm, slippery liquid being squirted out between the cheeks of my bottom. And the more slippery my crack became, the harder that phallus probed against my body.

The tree was patient and took its time loosening up my bottom. Before long, it was sliding in and out of me at a rhythmic pace. The phallus in my mouth began matching the pace of the one in my bottom. And I was soon being spit-roasted by a tree while suspended a dozen feet in the air. The branch with the slit continued to edge me to one orgasm after another. When it finally allowed me to cum, I knew it was going to be a big one!

After fucking me from both ends for several moments, the slippery branch in my mouth swelled a little and pressed beyond my gag point. I panicked at first but found the branch had opened a hole down the center of the phallus for me to breathe through. With the branch sliding down my throat, the one in my bottom began penetrating even deeper. Not even my sophomore roommate had treated me like this.

The branch with the slit squeezed my penis tighter than ever, the twin suction cup branches sucked hard enough to distend my poor nipples, while the two phallus's dove deep inside the opposite ends of my body and swelled up. The last things I remember were feeling my bottom fill up as if I were receiving an enema and swallowing spurts of slimy liquid ejaculated directly down my throat. I blacked out while having the biggest, most powerful, life changing orgasm of my life.

I awoke the next morning laying flat on my back in grass. My shredded clothing was scattered all over the yard. My mouth tasted strangely organic and my bottom was familiarly sore from being fucked long and hard. My body was covered with dew and a shimmering, sap scented slime.

I laid there looking up into the branches of that giant tree and squirmed on the grass while struggling to recall the events of the night before. I slowly rose to my feet and made my way into my house. I learned the slime covering my body was not easily washed away in the shower. It was like trying to wash rubber cement off of my skin. By the time I'd stepped out of the shower, the scrubbing and pulling away of the slime had left my body completely free of hair. I was even missing half of one eyebrow.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I returned to my backyard. I was still trying to remember and believe all that had happened the night before. I made my way to the trunk of the tree, wanting to see if the slit in the trunk was real and still there. When I got close enough, not only was the slit still there, the 'lips' of the slit were spread open and, what could only be my cum, was dripping from it. My penis became stiff under my towel and I watched the 'lips' squeeze themselves back together.

Standing in my backyard in the morning sunshine, I looked up when I heard the leaves of the tree rustle without a breeze. I watched a thin branch make its way toward me. It moved in the same way a snake slithers. The branch looped around a bottom corner of the towel I was wearing and slowly pulled it off of my body. I was really glad I'd taken the day off.

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,615 Followers