Nature of Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Well... ah, shit, Tamara, I'm really sorry, I..."

I was interrupted by a magical sounding laugh. "It's OK, Chris, I'm just joking! I don't mind if you took a peek, you know. You should get to have some fun on this trip, too!"

"Uh, thanks? I think?"

More sweet, gentle laughter. "You're so funny! Seriously, though, I'm so glad you're here with me. I know you'll be a perfect gentleman, but you'll also be really cool to hang out with. With you by my side I have nothing to worry about. I feel safe with you."

"You're welcome, Tamara. It's the least I could do."

I felt the charged atmosphere between us. I wondered if she did too. I took a deep breath and changed the subject before things got too far. "So, when are we supposed to meet this guy?"

"We're meeting him for dinner tonight. It's at a fancy restaurant with a dress code, that's why I asked you to pack some nice clothes. I have the name of the place written down with all my paperwork. We'll have time to get to the hotel and rest for a bit before we have to go."

After we landed, we went straight to the hotel and checked in. I helped Tamara with her luggage and saw her to her room. Mine was just down the hall. I went inside, tossed my suitcase on the floor, set the alarm on the clock-radio for the right time and slumped on the bed, grateful for the rest.

*******

I got myself ready for dinner and the meet-and-greet, dressing simply yet stylishly. At least, I thought I looked stylish in my pale blue dress shirt, black dress pants and black dress shoes. I knocked on the door to Tamara's suite to see if she was ready to go.

She emerged wearing a stunning dress that was cut above the knee and coloured a muted pink. It fit neatly over every gentle curve of her body. She added matching pink dangling earrings and applied a hint of makeup, just enough to highlight her hazel eyes and kissable lips. Her dark brown hair was piled high on her head in a style that nicely suited and framed her lovely face.

"Wow," I said after I finally caught my breath. "You look spectacular."

"Thank you," she smiled. "You look very handsome, yourself!"

I extended my arm and did my best impression of charming. "Shall we?"

She held me by the elbow. "Lead the way, good sir!"

We flagged a taxi, and it took us to the restaurant, a short distance from the hotel made longer by the busy traffic. It was all part of the city's high-class touristy area. Our first impressions of San Diego were very favourable. What we saw so far was a beautiful city.

The restaurant had that particular dimmed lighting look that you could only find in high-class establishments. We told the maître d' we were the invited guests of Mr. Michael Berglund. I think both Tamara and I were eager to meet the man who would soon be tasked with presenting her beauty to the world. We were taken to a private dining area where he was waiting for us.

Before Tamara and I left for this trip, Evelyn told me a couple of times when her daughter was out of earshot that she still figured the owner of the site would look like the stereotypically sleazy porn maven. I'm pretty sure that, at best, she was only half-joking.

The man seated at the table looked nothing of the sort. Quite frankly, he looked nondescript, almost a little nerdy. He could have been the neighbourhood banker or dentist. Instead, he owned and operated one of the most successful erotica websites in the world.

He smiled warmly upon our arrival and we firmly shook hands.

"Nice to meet you face-to-face, Michael," I said.

"Please, call me Mike," was his self-effacing reply. "Remind me again, you're Tamara's..."

"I'm a friend of the family," I finished for him. "Her mother's a single parent."

"Yes, that's right, Tamara did mention that when we spoke. Are you here as hired muscle?"

It was a good joke, I must admit. "Something like that, I guess," I laughed.

He looked over at Tamara and carefully appraised her. It was clear he thought she was beautiful, yet his demeanour was nothing less than respectful. I immediately took a liking to him and was relieved to know she looked to be in good hands.

"And you must be Tamara," he spoke with reverence as he gently held and kissed the back of her hand. "My goodness. Your application photos don't do you justice. You look so much more beautiful in person."

Tamara blushed at the effusive praise. "Thank you, Mike. You're too kind."

We took a seat, and over the course of the next couple of hours we were treated to a magnificent dinner. Mike took a genuine interest in getting to know Tamara. He asked her about school, her interests and activities, her outlook on life... everything except sex or the upcoming shoot, which I found encouraging.

Tamara proved to Mike what I already knew. Much, much more than just a pretty face, she was an intelligent, genuine, well-rounded young woman with a lively, spirited personality and a mature, positive outlook on life.

They clearly made an impression on each other. I was also impressed with Mike and his approach, and I told him so.

"What do you like in particular?" he asked. It felt like he had a point he wanted to make.

"You're getting to know Tamara. You're not just here to admire and film her outer beauty, you're really trying to get to know her as a person so she can feel more comfortable working with you."

He smiled. "Very observant of you, Chris. I do try to learn about all my models and find out what makes them tick. That relaxes them and builds comfort, which builds trust. That trust is key to what I do. It ensures I get their best performance in pictures and on camera. And that makes everyone happy at the end of the day. Speaking of trust..."

Mike turned to Tamara. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!" she said.

"You told me over the phone you were not going into porn. You just wanted to shoot for my site, and this would be the only nude modelling shoot you would accept. Is that still the case?"

"Yes, it is."

He smiled and looked relieved. "Good, I'm glad. You don't seem to be the type of girl that would be attracted to the seedier side of the industry. In your case I think it would be harmful to you."

"I'm fascinated that you would say that," I piped up. "I wonder how many other girls you share that message with. Maybe I'm wrong, but I would think some girls you work with want to do hardcore porn, as well."

"Some do," Mike said. "I've worked in this business long enough to know that some girls will adapt just fine to hardcore and some won't. Those who belong in the latter category, I try to dissuade them from doing it. I believe Tamara is one of those who shouldn't do hardcore, so I'm glad she's sticking to her guns. She has too many other things going for her."

He paused before addressing Tamara again. "I have to be honest. Some people in this business are respectful of their talent and treat them right. I do my damnedest to be part of that group, and I'm happy to say I've mostly succeeded. There are others in this business that I'm forced to work with, but if it were up to me I'd never even give them the time of day. No matter which category my colleagues are in, though, if they thought you were available, they would all beg to schedule shoots with you. They'd be lined up around the block to acquire your, ahem, 'services'.

"I guess that's a long and rather crude way of saying that I'm honoured you agreed to work with me and be a Nature of Erotica exclusive. You represent the best of what I strive to make my site all about. You're all natural, with no tattoos or body modifications. You are intelligent and have a lively personality which will show up great on camera. I know the members will love you. And of course it doesn't hurt that you are very, very beautiful. I'll do everything in my power to let that beauty shine."

Tamara blushed again. Damn, she looked so pretty when she did that.

"I'm so honoured to be a part of your site," she said to Mike. "I've looked at the preview videos and pictures you've posted, and I have to say, you are very talented! I look forward to seeing what you can do with me. And you seem so nice and genuine! Thank you so much for all the nice things you've said about me. I'm so excited to get started!"

An idea came to Mike. "I'm thrilled to hear you say that. So why don't we start now?"

Tamara looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

Mike reached into the bag he had at his side and pulled out a small video camera. "Chris," he asked me, "you're a member of my site, correct?"

"I am," I admitted.

"So you know I like to shoot outtakes where I ask the girl on camera some questions about her experiences with sex and nudity, right?"

Uh-oh. Was I about to hear Tamara answer those questions? "Yes..."

"Right! So Tamara, are you up for it?"

She giggled nervously at first. With a look in my direction, though, her expression changed to a sly grin. "Sure, I can do that," she said.

I cleared my throat. "Maybe I should excuse myself..."

"No, Chris!" she interrupted. "I mean... it's fine, I don't mind. Is that OK, Mike?"

"Not a problem for me. He won't be in the camera's line of vision. He just has to be careful to keep quiet while I'm recording. Think you can handle that?"

Gulp. "Uh... yeah, no problem."

He arranged Tamara's positioning so she directly faced the camera, turned on a light on the device and started recording.

"Hello, Tamara!"

"Hi there!"

"How was dinner?"

"It was wonderful! I'm so full, but it was SO good!"

"Great! Do you mind if I ask some personal questions?"

She paused, and then smiled. "Sure. Go ahead."

"Have you done any public nudity before?"

"Yes, a couple times," she giggled. "They were on dares. I'm on the varsity volleyball team at university; the dares were part of some team-building exercises we did. Both times were late at night. I didn't stay naked very long, and I'm not sure how many other people besides my teammates actually saw me while I was naked."

"I see. Would you be willing to pose nude in public, in daylight, for your shoot?"

"Sure! Sounds naughty, but I'm game."

"Great! Next question... when's the first time you had sex?"

"I was eighteen. It was on prom night. Cliché, I know."

"Was it a good experience?"

"It was fine. Not great, but not terrible either. Me and the guy I was with, we were both so young. He was eighteen just like me. We had no idea what we were doing."

"How did it happen?"

"It's a funny story. He was an exchange student from Scotland in my last year of high school. We were assigned to be lab partners our first day in chem class. I told him after class his accent was cute, and he said mine was too. From there we became friends. We made a pact with each other, if by the spring we were both still virgins and didn't have prom dates, we would be each other's date, and each other's first. He booked a motel room for the night, we went there after the prom and after-parties, and we let it happen. It was kind of awkward. We didn't really click as well as we hoped we would. But he was a nice guy, and really sweet to me. If he's watching this now... hi Connor! Slàinte!"

"That's cute. Is Connor the only guy you've had sex with?"

"Yes. I've had other guys try to get with me, but for some reason, other than Connor I've attracted nothing but jerks! Selfish jackasses who would take what they wanted from me if I let them, and do nothing for me in return. The less said about them, the better!"

"I see. I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's fine. Stuff happens."

"When's the first time you masturbated?

"I was eighteen as well."

"Wow, you were a good girl, weren't you?"

"Yeah, some might say that. I like to think I'm a normal young woman with a healthy sex drive, but I understand some people will call me a "good girl" or make fun of my inexperience because I got what they consider to be such a late start. That's OK. Let them think what they want."

"So how did you start? Masturbating, I mean."

"I had a sleepover at a girl friend's house. It was a combined 18th birthday party, hers was the day before and mine was two weeks earlier. Late at night we were talking about guys and sex when she showed me a vibrator she 'borrowed' from her older sister. We ended up... experimenting with it."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah! A lot!"

"Interesting. So do you prefer fingers or toys?"

"I can do both, but I prefer toys. The sensation a good vibrator gives me is so much better and feels so much more intense."

"And you're aware that the members of this site don't want anything faked? That they really, really want to see the models enjoying real orgasms?"

"Oh yes, I'm quite aware!" Tamara said suggestively.

"That won't be a problem for you, to have real orgasms on camera?"

"Not at all."

"Great! We'll start the rest of the shoot tomorrow. Anything you want to say to our members before you rest up for the night?"

"Good night, guys! I can't wait for you to see... all of me!"

Tamara blew a kiss to the camera, and Mike stopped recording.

"Thank you! That was fantastic!" he enthused.

"No, thank you! That was fun!" she said just as enthusiastically.

Mike thought for a moment and then said, "You know what? I'm making an executive decision! What the hell, I own the site, right?" He laughed at his own joke.

"Anyway," he went on, "July 14 is Nude Day. I've wanted for some time to prepare and release a proper Nude Day special for the members in honour of the holiday, but I've had trouble putting it together. Out of the last... oh, I don't know how many potential candidates, either they were too nervous or inhibited to do a lot of public nudity, or something else has gone wrong that required me to change the nature of the shoot.

"But you, Tamara... I think you'd be the perfect Nude Day model. It would be a shoot that would, of course, feature more public nudity than usual, so the standard contract I sent you won't apply anymore. I'll work on changing it while you're here. For being more daring I'm willing to pay you more. You have that special look that makes me believe you'll be worth it. I hope you say yes."

"Wow!" Tamara squealed with genuine surprise and excitement. "It means so much to know you think so highly of me! I promised myself I'd go all out in this shoot and not hold back, so... yes, I'll be your Nude Day model! I hope I live up to your expectations!"

"I've no doubt you will." Mike declared.

Tamara turned to me and asked, "And what do you think of this honour Mike has given me?"

What do I think? After all I just heard? I think I want to bend Tamara over this table right now and stick my hard cock in her tight pussy and fuck her until she passes out!

Of course, I didn't say that. I was too dumbfounded to say anything.

Tamara gave me a crooked smile and shrugged. "That was a little naughty of me, Mike. I should give Chris a break. I think I've shocked the poor man!"

Mike got a kick out of our one-sided exchange. He asked Tamara to be ready early in the morning so he could meet us in the hotel lobby. With that we shook hands again and took our leave.

In the taxi ride back to the hotel, Tamara apologized to me. "I'm sorry, Chris. I didn't mean to embarrass you at dinner."

"It's OK," I said, trying to sound a lot more cool and composed than I actually felt. "Don't worry about it. I have to tell you, though... when I got up this morning, I never thought in a million years I'd learn all your sexual secrets by the end of the night."

"I certainly didn't expect to tell them to you, either! Doesn't matter to me now, though. I'm not ashamed of any of it. Except... I do need you to promise something."

"What's that?"

"You won't mention the outtake to my mother, will you?"

"Of course not."

"I mean... she does know I had sex on prom night. Mom and I had the mother-daughter sex talk a few weeks before, I told her about the pact I made with Connor, and she had me go to the doctor and get put on the pill for protection. I..."

She stopped her speech short and smacked her open palm on her forehead. "Crap, I can't believe I told you that, too!"

"Meh," I grinned, "I've already heard everything else. What's another sexual secret between friends, right?"

She laughed. "I guess so. Anyway, Mom doesn't know the rest of that stuff, and I'd prefer to keep it that way. Some things a mother really shouldn't know about their daughter, you know?"

"Your secrets are safe with me."

She kissed my cheek as thanks. Soon after that she turned giddy in anticipation of the shoot.

Me? I just wanted to get back to the hotel room ASAP.

The pressure was rising again, and I badly needed to take care of business, if you will.

********

The next morning, Tamara and I were waiting in the lobby for Mike to arrive. I was hoping he'd arrive soon, so they could get on with their shoot and I could spend the day trying to forget about the guilt consuming me after spending much of the night pleasuring myself while visualizing Tamara naked and in various sexual positions with me.

Fortunately we didn't have to wait long. He spotted us soon after he walked in and asked Tamara if she was ready to go.

"I am!" she replied. "I'm so nervous, but I'm so excited too!"

"That's actually a good combination," he told her. "It will make for more interesting pictures and video. I have some places scouted out. Let's go!"

"You bet! Chris? Are you coming?"

Coming? Where? To watch her get naked? Why would she ask me that?

"I don't know if that's such a good idea," I said. "This time and experience is meant for you. I don't really think I should watch. I can find something else to do, don't worry about me."

"But I want you to be there!" she chirped. "You have to protect me, remember?"

"Yeah," Mike added. "You're the hired muscle."

I liked Mike... but that joke wasn't nearly as funny this time around.

"Do it for me, Chris, please?" Tamara asked, complete with pouty, puppy-dog eyes.

Damn. Didn't take long for her to bring out the heavy artillery. No way could I say no to that.

"Alright," I sighed. "Twist my arm."

She squealed and hopped up and down. Her short skirt flew up and I caught a flash of lacy black thong. She tightly embraced me, kissed my nose, licked it and giggled.

It was going to be a long, long day.

We climbed into Mike's van, where we met his assistant. Mike explained that he did the video and talked to, directed and prompted the models, while the assistant was in charge of photography.

"Where's the rest of the crew?" I asked.

"This is it," said Mike. "Just the two of us. We do the public, on-location stuff during the day when there's lots of natural light. The other parts I set up at my house, where I can control the lighting. It's best for me to run such a lean operation. It does keep costs down, but more importantly I can better control the content and ensure it's the best it can be."

As Mike drove us to the first location, he explained a little more behind how he ran his website. I found it oddly fascinating, and my respect for him grew. His work had mission and purpose; to find pretty young women who wanted to show their beauty to the world and provide for them a safe, supportive, judgement-free platform from which to do so. He was convincing when he said he wasn't doing this to be a sleazeball who lured girls to try to get in their pants. In fact he told us that, other than one ill-advised fling, he didn't sleep with any of the models that posed for his site, though he was tempted many, many times.

We reached our first destination, an office complex set back from a side street. A busy road ran behind the back of the building. The windows were darkly tinted; we couldn't see in, but I guessed people inside could see out.

Tamara had on a white blouse, black skirt and black high heels, a combination that made her look like a young executive of a Fortune 500 company. It highlighted the maturity she possessed that was well beyond her tender years. She looked incredibly beautiful.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
123456...8