Nature of Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Today was "glamour day" for Tamara's shoot. I was in put in charge of holding on to her travel bag, which contained a few other outfits and shoes. Mike wanted to shoot at a number of different locations during the day. In turn, he asked Tamara to wear (and strip out of) a number of different outfits to add to the variety. After all the on-location parts were done, and after a meal break, we would go to his house to shoot the rest of the day's content, including any masturbation (!) scenes. Tomorrow's structure was similar, except it would be "sporty day". Those daytime shoots would show her in and out of athletic wear while she jogged, hiked or whatever other exercise struck their fancy.

When Mike and the photographer were ready, they called out to Tamara, "Showtime!"

She smiled at me and said, "Wish me luck!"

"Knock 'em dead, kid!" I replied. Her body was alive with nervous, excited energy as she got into position, moving as fast as her high-heel-wearing legs would take her.

Throughout the day, I concentrated as much of my vision and attention as I could on the process of the shoot. The two guys had a pretty good system going, developed through years of practice. Mike would video several takes of Tamara posing and walking in her outfit, undressing, and posing and walking while nude, in that order. The vast majority of the takes featured her in the nude, of course, this being a Nude Day shoot and all.

Most of the scenes were fluid, but one would be set aside for the photographer to do his thing, meaning she would spend a lot more time moving between various static poses. Another would be used for Tamara to speak, either just directly to the camera or in conversation with Mike, depending on where he was on his scripted outline.

Each series of takes would last no more than a few minutes before we'd move to a new vantage point, and in total we'd spend a half-hour to an hour at one setting, depending on the layout of the building and the probability of getting caught, before moving to a different location entirely.

Even with Mike's precautions, we nearly got busted twice. Once was at the first location, the office building, when a security guard emerged from inside and told us curtly to leave. The other time was at an outdoor mall. It was a much more random occurrence. A police car just happened to cruise by at one point, and Tamara had to scramble to cover up. During these incidents the two men taking pictures and video didn't get upset or flustered. Regular hazards of the job, I suppose.

Tamara's performance certainly attracted a lot of other attention. Some of it wasn't so enjoyable. A woman who looked to be in her fifties raised a fuss and yelled at Tamara, saying she was a woman of "loose morals". Tamara easily dismissed the shrill comments and said to me later she actually felt bad for the woman before joking that she was a frustrated housewife who wasn't "getting any".

Plenty of guys noticed her. Thankfully, there were no idiots for me to scare away. They were good sports, not to mention very appreciative of her display. For her part she basked in the attention, and she thanked them for being gentlemen with many flirts, goodbye waves and air-blown kisses.

The behind-the-scenes viewpoint was very interesting. At best, though, it was only a temporary distraction from the sight of Tamara prancing around naked.

I didn't want to fall victim to that temptation. But it was hard, so hard, to avoid.

Her provocative poses and actions were planned, all part of the show to please the paying members of the website. There were many times, though, when her looks in my direction made my imagination go crazy and assume she meant them to be for my benefit only.

Whether it was slow struts to show off her long legs, bending over and presenting her firm ass, massaging her breasts, and even playing with her pussy, she was enticing me with her forbidden fruit.

I wondered whether I'd have enough willpower to resist her.

*******

We were back at the hotel, having a late lunch after the public portion of day one was complete. Tamara was still dressed in the last outfit she posed in, a cute, strapless orange sundress and some thick wedge sandals.

"So how's my Internet starlet feeling?" I asked her in jest.

"I had no idea modelling was such hard work!" she exhaled. "I was out in the sun practically all day and doing so much dressing and undressing. It wasn't easy!"

"I'm sure all the Nature of Erotica members will appreciate what you're doing for them."

"They'd better!"

We both laughed. "Are you tired?" I asked.

"No way!" she exclaimed. "I thought I would be, but I'm not. I'm totally wired and wound up! Must be from all the adrenaline after all that public nudity. I was concerned about being caught at first, but after a while I was able to let my fears go. I had so much fun being so free, and seeing all those guys watching me was cool, too!"

She scanned the dining area. Believing it was safe, she smiled and whispered in my ear, "I have something else to confess."

"What's that?" I whispered back.

"I'm sooooo horny right now!"

She wasn't the only one.

"Ahem... well, I'm not sure I needed to know that..."

"Sorry, that just sort of slipped out. I couldn't help it, I'm feeling it so bad!"

"Hah... well, I guess you'll... um, get to... uh, take care of that soon."

"Yeah." Her eyes seemed to bore a hole in my head. "I guess I will."

This was getting too intense. I needed to create a distraction.

"When do we go to his place?" I questioned.

She checked the time on her phone. "A couple of hours from now."

I nodded. I understood I had to accompany her there, just to be on the safe side. If I even thought about sending her alone to the home of someone who was, basically, a stranger, Evelyn would kill me. And I would deserve it.

Still, knowing I'd be in the same house with Tamara while she got herself off on camera was messing with my mind.

It appeared having to wait until she got to Mike's house to get herself off must have been messing with hers. She looked antsy and squirmed in her seat on the taxi ride over.

Mike lived in a classy neighbourhood. He had a big house, but it wasn't overly showy or pretentious inside or out. It was just a really nice place. Business must have been good.

He led us to an upstairs bedroom. I recognized the look of it. This was the room he used for many of the masturbation scenes the models performed. Plenty of bright studio lights were set up, and the photographer was busy fiddling with his camera.

"Here's where the magic happens," Mike said with a smile. "And, just so you don't think I've gone on a sudden ego-trip, I know very well that the lovely ladies are the ones who make the magic. I'm just here to capture it. Tamara, I can't wait to see what magic you create."

"Well, aren't you the charmer!" Tamara cooed.

"Thank you. I'll let you take a few minutes to get ready while I show Chris around and give him a place to hang out until we're done."

"OK." She said it so softly we almost didn't hear her. She had this strange, glazed-over look in her eyes. I didn't know what to make of it.

During the tour of his house I asked Mike if he saw that look and, if so, what he thought of it.

"Probably just nerves," he shrugged. "Happens all the time. Sometimes the girl is able to calm down on her own, sometimes I talk to them for a while and that relaxes them. I'm not worried about Tamara, it's not like she was totally freaking out."

He showed me his "man cave" that he set up in the main floor living room. It had all sorts of ways to entertain oneself -- big-screen TV, stereo system, DVD player... you name it, he had it. I made myself comfortable on the sofa while he told me he'd shut the door as he left.

"This room's soundproof," he said. "Never know when that will come in handy."

So at least I couldn't hear any part of Tamara pleasuring herself tonight. Thank goodness for small mercies.

Of course, that wouldn't do anything to stop my mind from imagining her gorgeous naked body writhing in ecstasy as the vibrator buzzed against her clit and her sweet juices poured out of her hot little pussy and...

Fuck! I was going to go mental if I didn't find something else to occupy my sex-obsessed brain!

I got through one mindless action movie and halfway through an even more mindless action movie before I heard the knock. Mike opened the door and walked in, followed by a tired but very satisfied-looking Tamara.

"Taxi's waiting outside for you two," Mike said. "Great work, Tamara. Sleep well tonight. You'll need your rest for tomorrow."

"Don't worry," she sighed. "I'll sleep very well tonight."

She got a head start by taking a nap on the cab ride to the hotel, leaning on my shoulder as she did so. For a moment I wondered if I would have to carry her to her room. She woke up on arrival and had just enough energy to get there on her own.

Before I could get to my suite, she wrapped her arms around me. "Have I told you how much I'm grateful you're here with me?" she asked, her voice muffled into my shoulder.

I patted her back and responded, "I'm happy I can help you out."

"What would I do without you in my life, Chris?"

Her words were loaded with too much meaning, and her body felt way too good pressed up against me. I was about to enter dangerous territory if I didn't do something about it.

"It's late, Tamara. It'll be another busy day tomorrow. I'm tired, you're exhausted. Get some sleep, OK?"

She sighed heavily and released me from her grasp.

"Good night, Chris."

"Good night, Tamara."

I watched her safely enter her room before I went to mine.

That was close, I thought. Too close.

*******

In some ways, it would be a shame if this proved to be Tamara's only erotica modelling shoot.

After some early nerves yesterday, she was proving to be a natural in front of the camera.

What's more, while she looked and performed amazingly well during yesterday's "glamour day", she was even that much better today on "sporty day".

Our first stop was a busy park. I was surprised they would agree to use a location with so many people, but neither Mike nor Tamara batted an eye. She had no problem stripping down to nothing but her socks and shoes and jogging in the park while basically nude. There was no shortage of guys craning their necks and risking injury by running into some unseen object, distracted as they were by the sight of her firm breasts bobbing up and down as she ran by.

I could definitely relate.

The next destination was Cowles Mountain, a significant landmark within the San Diego city limits. We did some serious hiking up the main trail to the summit. The mountain trail was much less populated than the park, but it wasn't totally devoid of people. Some lucky guys got an unexpected vision of beauty.

Speaking of beautiful sights, the view from the top was pretty damn spectacular. I was glad I remembered to bring my own digital camera, and I took some snaps for posterity.

The hike was enjoyable, and it was quite a good workout for me. I imagine it was a little tougher for Mike and his assistant. Sure, their equipment wasn't especially bulky or heavy, but it was still extra weight to carry around all morning.

Tamara coped with the day's exertions brilliantly. She is a very athletic and fit young woman. Through her efforts, and aided by the fact it was a gloriously sunny and warm day, she had acquired a sheen of sweat on her perfect skin that only enhanced her beauty.

The final scene for today's outdoor activities showed a great example of how Mike listening to his models pays off for everyone. We went to a nude beach just outside the city, where he had arranged for a young woman who lived in the area and also modelled for his site in the past to assist. She set up a volleyball net and spent the better part of an hour playing beach volleyball with Tamara while Mike and the photographer captured it on video and digital photo.

I'm no volleyball expert, but Tamara's form bumping, setting and spiking the ball looked flawless. I was mesmerized watching her move and stretch, the muscles in her lean, toned body working in concert with her mind to put her exactly where she needed to be to hit the ball over the net, either to return it to her partner or send it crashing quickly down to the sand.

It hit me again at that moment, just how badly I wanted her.

Tamara was the perfect woman. Intelligent, athletic, funny, kind, beautiful and devastatingly sexy. How the hell could any straight man resist her charms?

But I had no choice. I had to resist her.

My relationship with her over the years marked my place in her life as a father figure. I don't know if anyone else would think it existed in reality, but to me the taboo was almost a tangible thing, an obstacle too insurmountable to overcome.

Then there was my friendship with Evelyn to think about. I valued and cherished that friendship. Nothing like fucking her daughter to flush nearly twenty years of history down the toilet.

The part of me that thought with my cock, damn it to hell, wanted me to forget all that when Tamara sat next to me, changed into a skimpy bikini for the ride in Mike's van back to his house. She was tired from the day's events. Her hair was limp and stringy. Sweat, sunblock and sand stuck to her skin. Even with all that, she looked like a goddess.

En route, Mike spoke to Tamara, "I know you need to clean up, so I figured we could do a shower scene at the same time. Then we'll take a break to relax and eat before we go over the revised contract, your payment and all that stuff. Then we can complete the rest of the shoot and call it a wrap. Sound good?"

"Perfect," she said.

The shower was a success in more ways than one. Tamara emerged looking clean and refreshed, and I overheard Mike saying they got some awesome content as well. I wished, not for the first time the last two days, I could do what Mike and his photographer did for a living. Some guys have all the luck, I guess.

After we ate we went over the reworked, Nude Day special version of the contract. While I'm not a lawyer I had to agree that everything looked to be in order and the terms seemed fair for both sides. Tamara was certainly pleased. She was being paid generously for her time and knowing she'd be better able to help her mother financially made her very happy. Mike phoned his bank with instructions to wire payment to Tamara's account immediately and had the banker on the other line provide her immediate confirmation the transaction was conducted successfully.

With that taken care of I decided to relax and take a shower myself. Mike pointed me to a spare bathroom while he went with Tamara to complete the shoot. After I was done cleaning up I headed for the 'man cave' to pass the time as I waited for them to finish. On the way I ended up passing by the room they were shooting in, and I happened to overhear Tamara speak a line to the camera.

She said, "Do you guys like the way my ass looks?"

Great. More Tamara material for me to fantasize about. As if I didn't have enough already.

*******

Tamara slept in very late the next day. When she finally emerged to join me for what she called breakfast, but by the clock was actually a late brunch, she told me I shouldn't be upset with her for sleeping most of the morning away, because two days of nude modelling really took a lot out of a girl.

I wasn't dumb enough to start arguing with her.

We had another week remaining on what was now our vacation, so we decided to start hitting up as many of the tourist spots as we could. That afternoon we spent several hours roaming through the famous San Diego Zoo. We had a great time seeing the various exhibits and animals on display. Tamara loved seeing all the colourful tropical birds in the aviary, while getting the chance to see some of the unique Australian animals the Zoo housed was my favourite.

Tamara held my hand virtually the entire time there. To hide my initial discomfort, I joked early on that everyone would think I was her 'sugar daddy' and she was my 'babygirl'. She laughed and said we should pretend it was true just to mess with anyone overhearing us. So we did, and it was actually quite a lot of fun seeing some of the reactions we caused.

Hearing her call me daddy was also more erotic than I thought it would be... and I thought it would be pretty damn erotic to begin with.

We had Mexican food for dinner. I enjoy spicy food, while Tamara is the complete opposite; she ordered everything mild. Somehow I managed to convince her to try a bite of jalapeno pepper. She coughed and sputtered as she choked it down, and had to get a glass of milk and quickly drink it down to take away the fire. I laughed harder than I had in a long time. She just glared at me at first, but soon enough she saw the funny side and laughed too.

Privately I considered this my retaliation to all the desires she stirred up within me.

We returned to the hotel and stopped in front of her room. She smiled at me and hugged me tightly. "I had a great time today," she said, "even though you tried to kill me with that damn jalapeno!"

I chuckled and said, "I had a great time too. And I'd tell you I'm sorry, but that would be a lie. I enjoyed watching you suffer way too much!"

She laughed, shook her head and playfully swatted my chest. "Bad boy!" she exclaimed.

"I've been called worse," I shrugged.

Tamara smiled again. She looked up into my eyes. "Thank you," she whispered.

"You're welcome," I whispered back.

It happened before I could realize.

She leaned up to kiss me fully on the lips. The kiss started soft and gentle, but it didn't take long to become heated and passionate. Her tongue passed over my lips and I opened my mouth just wide enough for her to teasingly snake it inside. She tightened her hold on me. Her hands slid down my back until they landed on my ass. She gave it a squeeze and let out a moan of appreciation.

That squeeze, and that sound, got my attention. I finally realized what was happening. The image of Evelyn and I standing on my back porch, on the night before Tamara and I left, me listening while she pleaded with me to bring her daughter back safe, popped up into my head. I nearly choked on the rising guilt.

"Tamara, no."

That stopped her in her tracks. "No?"

"No. I'm sorry. We can't do this."

"Why not?"

"Because, it's wrong. We both know that."

"No, we don't. It's not wrong at all. It feels too right to be wrong."

"Tamara, seriously. I can't."

She looked wounded now. She yelled at me accusingly, "What do you mean, you can't?"

"You know exactly what I mean..."

"No! Don't go there! Don't give me that 'I can't' bullshit! You mean you won't!"

"Tamara, please listen..."

"What's the matter, Chris?! I'm not good enough for you?! You say to me all the time how wonderful you think I am! Was that all a lie?!"

"Of course not! It's not that at all..."

"Then what is it?! What could possibly make you think it's OK for you to rip my heart out of my chest and stomp on it like you don't give a shit?!"

I was stunned speechless. I tried to speak but couldn't form words. I could see her anger visibly increase and I needed to explain it to her and make her understand so she doesn't hate me forever but I can't say a goddamn thing and holy fuck I'm BLOWING it...

"You know what?!" she shouted. "I don't care!" She grabbed her room key out of her purse.

"Tamara, wait..."

"GO TO HELL, CHRIS!!" she shrieked. She rushed into her room and slammed the door in my face.

I slumped, defeated, as I went to my own room.

*******

I spent some time going over my relationship and interactions with Tamara, ever since she turned eighteen. I put all the pieces together, realized all the cues and hints she left me that I had stupidly ignored or failed to see.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
123456...8