Nature of Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"Oh my god, I can't believe..."

"Shhh. No more words, my dear Chris. None of that matters now, because I finally have you, and I'm going to do incredible things to you."

She opened her mouth again and lowered her head over my painfully hard cock. This time she didn't stop until it reached the back of her throat. Her lips sealed tightly around my shaft and she sucked for all she was worth.

"Holy fuck," I groaned.

She altered her speed, sometimes fast, other times slowing down. Her tongue busily licked all over my shaft. She worked plenty of spit to make her mouth even hotter and make the sensations on my cock more intense. Her nostrils flared as she took quick breaths with her mouth filled with cock. She had pushed my legs closer together so she could lean against me in such a way that her breasts pressed against my legs. She never took her bright hazel eyes off me, and she even smiled around my cock with every pleasurable moan I voiced.

It was easily the best blowjob anyone performed on me, not only because of the techniques used, though they were very good, so good it made me wonder how often she had done this before, until I quickly decided I didn't really want to know after all. It was also who was performing the blowjob that made it the best. Maybe the 'taboo' nature I ascribed to my relationship with Tamara thrilled me more than I had been willing to let on.

She sped up again. This time I couldn't hold back.

"Fuck... Tamara I'm gonna cum!"

She just smiled and hummed around my cock. That was it. I tensed up and yelled so loud I was sure everyone in the hotel would hear me. I exploded in her mouth and she took it all, swallowing it all down and cleaning off the head to ensure she claimed every drop of cum I released.

She slithered up my body, her hard nipples burning lines against my skin, planting kisses on my stomach, chest, neck and earlobe.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did?" the little minx whispered into my ear.

"Probably more," I grunted. "No one has ever worshipped my cock like you."

"Hmmm," she happily replied. "And no one ever will."

I shook my head in disbelief at how my life turned on its head in just a few days. All the talk I fed myself of all the willpower I'd have to resist Tamara. All the reasons I told myself of why this was wrong and why I could never allow it to happen. All of it blown away in a matter of minutes.

"I'm going to hell, aren't I?"

I hadn't meant to say that part out loud. I didn't realize I had said that part out loud. Until Tamara spoke up.

"What the hell does that mean?!"

"What?" I asked, suddenly alarmed by her tone. "What does what mean?"

She stood up and glared at me with fire in her eyes. "You asked if you were going to hell!"

Oh shit. I'd let things go this far, and now I was going to blow it AGAIN??!! Come on, Chris, think fast!

"You better not be feeling guilty, you bastard, because if you are I swear I'll..."

I grabbed Tamara by the wrist.

"Wait! Please don't say anything else. There's something else I need to say."

I stood up, and though I'm not all that much taller than she is, Tamara looked up at me as if I towered over her. The look on her face was one of anticipation, mixed in with a hint of fear.

I figured out, just in time, what I had to do.

"Yeah, OK, you got me," I growled and tightened my grip on her. "I said it. I didn't mean to say it aloud, but I did. Hell, maybe I even believe it. I gave in to you and let you give me an incredible blowjob, so maybe because of that I am going to hell. So be it. Might as well go all the way then, right? If I'm going to hell, I'm gonna get my money's worth and enjoy the fucking ride!"

And I kissed her. Hard. Like I was trying to suck her soul right out of her body.

She recovered and kissed me back just as hard. I ended the kiss with a little love bite on her lower lip. I tasted and sucked her cheek and neck until I found a spot that made her whine and whimper. Damn I loved that sound.

"On the bed!" I snarled.

She was there, on her back, in a flash. I followed her in and kissed her some more. I trailed kisses down her body until I reached her perfect breasts. I hefted them in my hands. Feeling their firmness and soft skin only inflamed my desire for her. I captured a hard nipple in my mouth and she damn near bucked me off the bed.

"Oh god!" she yelled. She opened her eyes and stared at me. I recognized that look. It was the same lust-filled one she fixed on the camera during her masturbation video.

I kissed and licked all over both breasts and took turns playing with both nipples. I couldn't get enough of them. Tamara, though, quickly became impatient.

"Please!" she begged. "More! Don't tease me!"

Oh, that was too rich.

"Don't tease me?!" I taunted her. "Are you kidding me?!"

I sat on my heels now. Right between her legs. I traced my fingers all over her inner thighs. Just enough of a touch to drive her crazy. As crazy as she drove me a few minutes ago.

"You're evil, you know that?! You accuse me of teasing you, but you're the biggest fucking tease there is! Well, you're in for it now, and you have no one to blame but yourself! You're REALLY gonna learn what me teasing you feels like!"

"I... I don't know what you mean!"

Up and down. Back and forth. Teasing those sweet thighs and that soft skin with my fingers. Watching her shiver and listening to her moan like I was zapping her with electricity. Not yet touching the one place on her body I wanted to touch more than anything. I knew I'd get to it soon enough.

"Yes you do! You know exactly how much of a tease you are! Oh, you used to be all harmless and innocent, until you turned eighteen. Then your dresses and skirts got shorter, so you could tease me with your legs. Your sweaters and shirts were cut lower, so you could tease me with your breasts. Your shorts and jeans got tighter, so you could tease me with your ass. You wore bikinis to swim and sunbathe, just to make me hard for you. You found every excuse you could dream up to kiss me and touch me. And you said I teased you?! I did it by accident. You knew exactly what you were doing! You teased me until I damn near lost my mind!"

"Oh, fuck yes! You're right! I've been a bad girl!" She stretched and strained her hips upward, to one side and then the other... anything she could do in search of some way to achieve greater contact and relief.

I waited until she stopped and gave up. Then I traced lazy circles close to her pussy without actually touching it. I wasn't quite ready to give in.

"You have been a bad girl. A very, VERY bad girl! Because I'm not the only one you've teased. Isn't that right?"

"I... no... I mean..."

"Don't even try to lie to me! You've been doing nothing but teasing and breaking hearts! You're breaking hearts at university right now, aren't you? Just like you broke all the hearts of those high school boys. You definitely broke the heart of that poor Scottish boy! Pretending it was me instead of Connor... such a bad girl! If he only knew!"

"You're right! It's true! But I don't care! Please touch my pussy!" The anxiety in her voice was addictive. Keeping her on edge was proving to be even more addictive.

"But you won't even stop there!" I sneered. "Soon your Nude Day shoot will be released, and you'll break hearts all over the world! You'll break the hearts of every single damn person that watches your videos and downloads your pictures, and you won't even think twice!"

She wanted things moved along. A tinge of defiance edged into her words.

"So what?! What are you going to do about it?!"

I knew how to stop that right quick.

I cupped and stroked her hot pussy with my hand and felt her wetness. She almost took off into orbit.

"Oooohhhhhh!" she yelled.

I shifted myself to where my face was just above her pussy. I inhaled her sweet aroma, it made me dizzy and light-headed and I could only imagine how much those feelings would deepen when I finally tasted her. I blew warm breath over her pussy lips and watched her twitch.

"Yes, you've broken many hearts, but I don't care," I whispered. "Their loss is my gain."

One soft kiss, barely grazing her outer labia. Then two.

"Oh god, Chris, more!" she whined. "Please!"

"Soon enough. Refresh my memory."

"Wh-what?"

"You've only let one boy touch this pretty little pussy before tonight, right? Only one boy has been inside this tight little pussy. Right?"

"Y-yes."

"That's good. Very good. Now you'll learn what a man can do with a tight, beautiful young pussy like yours. When this night is done you'll know what I can do to make that pussy feel so good."

"Please! Show me now! I need you so bad! No more teasing, PLEASE!"

"Shhhh. No more words, Tamara. I'm going to have you now. Before tonight I never thought it was possible to have you. But now I can, and I will. I'm going to have my forbidden fruit, and it's going to be the sweetest damn thing I've ever tasted!"

I licked her pussy, tasted her on my tongue. I was right. She was the sweetest damn thing I ever tasted.

"Oh shit!" she whimpered. She threw her head back and let herself be overwhelmed with the sexual high I was giving her.

Her scent, her taste, it was all glorious. I used my tongue to scoop out and drink as much of her juices as I could. I couldn't get enough.

The sight of her writhing on the bed and the sounds she made were equally glorious. I had to hold her tightly by her hips just to maintain regular contact with her pussy, she was thrashing around so much. I remembered every lesson I learned and pulled out every trick I knew about licking pussy, so badly did I want to give her total pleasure.

My tongue flicked over her clitoris and she jerked suddenly. "Oh, so good, baby!" she screamed, "don't stop!" She grabbed my head and pulled on it hard, fastening it to her pussy to make sure I wouldn't stop. Not that I had any intention to.

I palmed her firm ass in both hands and leaned my upper body downward, pinning her to the bed. My tongue was a blur and my head shook back and forth as I licked and sucked and brought her to the brink.

"Yes, Chris!" she screamed. "So good... so close!"

"Tamara, look at me," I ordered. She did so. I grinned at the look of desperate lust in her eyes. I wanted to see how that look changed after I gave her my next command.

"Look at me as I make you cum."

She did maintain her gaze on me for a while, as I rapidly licked her clit again, until she could take no more.

"Oh god! YES! AAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

I broke out my best evil laugh, even as her legs trapped my head between them and threatened to crush it.

If watching her climax from self-pleasure on video was incredible, giving her an orgasm through my own handiwork was a million times better.

So why just stop at one?

She barely had enough time to relax and regain her senses before I slid a finger into her wet channel.

"Oh! Ohmigod!" she wailed, clutching at my wrist to pull me in deeper.

"Tamara, baby, you are so tight!" I groaned, and she was. If she felt this hot and tight around one finger, I could only imagine how amazing she'd feel wrapped around my cock.

I removed my finger and smiled as she whined. Licking two of my fingers to make them nice and wet, I slowly eased them back inside of her. When I was sure I wouldn't hurt her, I sawed them in and out of that wondrous pink jewel.

"Yes, baby, fuck me with your fingers!" she shouted.

I looked back up at her. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready? For what?"

I chuckled. "So young and sweet you are, and so naïve."

I curled my fingers and found the spot I was looking for. Then I tapped it repeatedly.

"Oh FUCK!" she squealed.

Without stopping my ministrations, I bent close to her and whispered in her ear.

"You're learning that a man knows more than one way how to please his woman."

She screamed loudly, ringing my ears, as her g-spot orgasm tore through her. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers almost painfully. When she finally collapsed I carefully withdrew from her hot centre and licked her taste right off of me.

"Delicious," I whispered.

Her eyes were closed. A small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. Her dark hair fanned around her head. She smelled of sweat and sex. I smiled as I watched this luscious angel below me.

"Did I wear you out, my poor little Tamara?" I asked.

I spoke too soon.

Her eyes flew open. The look on her face didn't hide her mischievous intent. She yanked me down hard, crushing me on top of her, and engaged me in another long, soul-searing kiss. She bit and twisted my lip and then sucked and bit the flesh around my shoulder, causing me to grunt in pain. She shoved me upwards and scrambled out from beneath me.

"Get on your back!" she growled. I was in awe of this woman, she was so full of love, life and, as I was now discovering, sexual hunger. She was like a cat in heat and knowing I was the object of her lust was exhilarating. I immediately complied with her demand.

My shoulder throbbed from where she put her teeth on me. My hard cock throbbed even more, and that did not escape Tamara's attention.

"You and your cock are not getting off that easy!" she said in her sexiest voice. "I'm not done with you yet!"

She held my cock, lined it up with her pussy and slowly, tortuously slowly, impaled herself on me. It took a long time, but finally I was fully buried inside her.

"Oh fuck, that's good!" she sighed.

"Yes, baby, you feel so wonderful, so hot and tight around me!" I replied.

"Shhhh. I want my sexy man to relax and let me do all the work!"

Her sexy words echoed through me as she started riding. She bounced up and down and swivelled her hips around and around, getting my erection to touch her in all the right places.

"You like that, Chris? You like the way I feel wrapped around your huge... thick... cock?"

"Yes, god Tamara, you're incredible!"

She purred and redoubled her efforts. Her mouth-watering breasts shook as she fucked me. I reached up to hold them and she locked her hands on mine. Her breathing rapidly accelerated as she worked herself into another frenzy.

"Yes!" she yelled. "Oh I'm gonna cum again!"

Her body locked up and, for the third time that night, her ecstatic screams filled the room. She fell forward and I caught her in my arms.

Still tightly gripped inside her, I gave my erection one solid pulse. She gasped in shock.

"Oh my god! I don't... how?"

I growled and nibbled on her ear. In our sexual tug-of-war, it was once again my turn to take command.

"Is there a problem, my dear Tamara?"

"You're still so hard! You didn't...cum yet?"

"Not yet!"

I tightened my grip around her and rolled us over so I was not on top. I found that spot on her neck and went to work on it until I heard more of her incredibly sweet whimpers of pleasure.

"One more lesson for you!" my guttural tone rumbled over her. "A man skilled at lovemaking has stamina and makes sure his lover is well pleased. And he will please her over... and over... again!"

I slammed my hardness into her wetness, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Fuck, baby, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me hard!"

I captured her lips in another kiss as I pounded her pussy, stretching her and reaching places deep inside her where no one else had ever touched. She begged me to never stop. She was the most sexually responsive woman I had ever been with. She made me feel like a god.

I was going to reach orgasm soon at this rate. I didn't want that to happen. Not yet, anyway. It was too soon for this amazing night to end.

So I switched up my attack. I slowed my pace and entered her with long, slow, powerful strokes. She responded by nearly crushing my upper body in her arms and wrapping her long, strong legs around me, completely locking me in her grasp, using all of her might to pull me even further inside her.

"Yes!" Tamara wailed. "Yes, please, Chris! I want it!"

"What do you want, Tamara? Tell me!"

"I want you to cum inside me! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

I had neither the heart, nor the self-control, to say no.

I was relentless, fucking her as hard as I could without a second thought. She tightened her already impressive grip on me, begging me to never stop giving it to her because she wanted it, needed it, had to have it.

I quieted her pleas with a tongue-twisting kiss, stopping it only because we were totally breathless. Our faces were only inches apart, so I got an up-close view of Tamara gasping and yelping as I managed to hit just the right spot inside of her.

"Holy shit, Chris!" she screamed. "Holy fuck I'm gonna cum all over your hard cock again!"

"Do it!" I ordered. "Cum for me Tamara!"

She dug her fingernails into me, shut her eyes tight and shrieked joyfully into my open and panting mouth.

And then I was gone.

I came at the same time she did. I shouted loudly and emptied everything I had inside of her. It was the longest, hardest, most intense and best orgasm of my life. I briefly wondered if either of us would even be able to walk for the rest of the week.

I rolled on my side, exhausted. She quickly snuggled into me. She buried her face into my shoulder and I heard something that I had never heard a woman do after sex. It was a sound that worried me greatly.

Tamara was crying.

"Tamara, honey," I asked. "Are you OK?"

She looked up at me, and even though her face was streaked with tears for the second time tonight, she had a smile that lit up the room.

"Am I OK? My god, Chris, I'm so much better than OK! I've never felt so happy in all my life!"

"Thank god! I'm so happy to hear that. I won't lie, I was scared to hear you crying, I thought maybe something was wrong."

"No, you silly man! These are tears of joy. My fantasy came true. I dreamed about having sex with you for so long. I was convinced you would be an incredible lover. I almost can't believe it's actually happened. Not only that, but it was so much better than I even thought possible! You've made me very happy and very, very satisfied."

"Be careful, you're going to make my ego so big I won't be able to fit my head through the door!"

She laughed. "Don't worry, I'm younger and quicker-witted than you! I'll find a way to burst your bubble!"

"I bet you will, my little troublemaker! But now it's my turn for confession. Tonight was also the best sexual experience of my life. You're an incredibly beautiful young woman and such a talented, responsive lover for someone who before tonight had so little experience. I can't thank you enough."

"It was my pleasure."

"Our pleasure."

"OK, OK, you're right, our pleasure!"

I stretched and yawned. "I think you've worn me out, Tamara."

"I'm tired too, but I need to ask you one more thing first."

"What's that?"

"Stay here with me tonight, Chris. Please. I want you to hold me all night long."

"I'd love to."

Tamara spooned her lithe body into mine. It was a heavenly feeling. I held her close to me and savoured her soft curves and sweet warmth.

Sleep definitely came very easily to me that night.

*******

I had forgotten how pleasant it is to be in bed with a woman by my side. The warmth of the combined body heat and the tenderness of the moment make it a great way to wake up in the morning.

Tamara looked so peaceful. Her eyes were still closed and she was breathing softly in and out. I stroked the soft skin on her shoulder. At that moment I wasn't thinking about anything else except the beautiful young woman next to me.

She opened her eyes. She saw me and felt me touching her, and she smiled. She snuggled in closer to me and sighed happily.

"You know, a girl could get used to this," she said.

Just like that, reality intruded my thoughts.

"Tamara," I said, "I think we need to talk."

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
1...345678