Nature of Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

"I see."

Mike let these new revelations sink in before quickly taking action. We were losing daylight, and Mike needed to fit this scene in before it got dark. He directed Tamara back to her original position, and he got me to stand in a spot where she could see me and still make it look like she was looking directly into the camera. Once that was done, he started the scene again. This time, though, he used a different intro chat topic. Tamara, for her part, brought the very sexy answers in a sensual voice.

"So, Tamara, you told me some big news off camera."

"I did."

"Would you like to share it with the members?"

"Last time you guys saw me, I talked about a man I always fantasize about when I play with myself. I wanted him to be my lover, but he didn't seem to notice me. That's all changed now. I made him understand how I felt about him. He told me he felt the same way, but he thought we could never be together, and that's why he never made his move, even though he really, really wanted to."

"And?"

"I made him understand he was wrong. It worked. We're lovers now."

"Excellent. Is sex with him like you thought it would be?"

"Even better. He's an amazing, considerate lover. He makes me feel very, very satisfied!"

"Is he here with you now?"

"No. But he's not far away. He'll be with me again. Very, very soon. For now, he's where he always is when I masturbate. In my dreams."

Mike handed Tamara a vibrator and was quiet the rest of the way, allowing her to give a final gift to the members of Nature of Erotica on her Nude Day Extra special, another hot show of playing with herself until she came.

She stared at me the whole time, until the strain the orgasm put on her system forced her to shut her eyes. It was a magnificent solo sex scene. It had Mike very enthused about the quality of the show and the video as a whole, and it had me hard and ready to go.

He packed up his camera and turned to say something to me. He was stopped short by the look of lust I had for Tamara, and by the fact I had already removed my shirt and was about to undo my pants. He looked over his shoulder at Tamara and saw both her equally lustful look and the motion she made with her index finger that told me I needed to get over there and fuck her hard right now.

"OK," he said with surprising good nature, given how blatantly we were ignoring him. "I can tell when I'm not wanted."

We managed to control our urges just long enough to acknowledge him when he thanked Tamara for her great work and wished the both of us the best for our futures. We thanked him for his professionalism, and then we hoped like hell he'd quickly go away.

We barely heard him packing up his equipment. I know for sure we didn't hear him drive away.

I was completely naked at that point, on my back and on the ground. I could see both the sunset and Tamara's stunning nude body. She had a gentle hold on my hard cock and was preparing to guide it into her moist, glistening pussy.

"God, you're sexy!" I breathed.

"So are you!" she whispered.

We both groaned in ecstasy as I entered her fully.

"It's amazing here, making love to you by the ocean," she said in wonder.

"I couldn't agree more," I told her. "Especially since it's with you."

She smiled and melted in my arms. We kissed fervently and she began riding me in earnest.

As I held Tamara, this wonderfully beautiful, intelligent and passionate young woman, in my arms and started meeting her thrusts with mine, I thought back to two things I said to her the other night. Both were just as true now as they were then.

I'm going to hell.

And I'm definitely enjoying the ride.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers
1...345678