Nature or Nurture Ch. 01

Story Info
Role reversal - males trained to enter a female led society.
3k words
3.87
23.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

It's not easy in this world for a male who has had a lifelong dream of finding a woman who wants to take him as her wife. Over the years our society has come to accept various alternative lifestyles but for some reason the idea of a heterosexual couple choosing to swap their traditional roles remains a taboo. After decades of wishing, hoping, and experimenting, I have finally accepted that I will never be able to live that life for real, so instead I have decided to live it vicariously through this story, and hopefully other stories in the future. I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Nature or Nurture

Chapter One -- First Day, Morning Introduction

Robert nervously squirmed a bit in his chair and looked around at the thirty or so males who also sat there in front of the lectern. On each side of it there was an eight foot table with numerous files and boxes on them. Seated behind each table were three smiling young males with their hair pulled back into buns. They all wore identical white blouses with lace trimmed collars and cuffs, and a large blue bow around their necks.

Their faces were made up in a very businesslike manner, with light pink lipstick. Their small pendant earrings were the only jewelry that they wore. They all sat silently erect with their hands folded on the table in front of them, as they had been from the time Robert and the other new males had entered the room ten minutes earlier. Had he seen them elsewhere Robert would have taken them for attractive young women but his present location, their flat chests, and their male looking facial features told him otherwise.

On the wall behind the lectern and tables was the following list:

Females Males

dominant submissive

independent dependent

active passive

logical emotional

smart weak-minded

decisive indecisive

worldly domesticated

career housework

leadership obedience

sports dolls

trousers skirts

All the new males were quiet and were probably looking forward to what was to come with both a little bit of apprehension and a sense of excitement. All of them were dressed in identical canary yellow button front smocks without pockets that came down to just above their knees. The smocks were loose fitting but not like big billowing tents. This was most likely the first time most, if not all, of the new males had worn the traditional dress of the subservient sex. On their feet were low heeled black patent leather flats. Robert was happy that he and the others had been able to keep their boxers or briefs and didn't have to wear lace panties or something like that.

Just like Robert the other new males held the card that they had been given that contained their name and other information. He looked at the clock and saw that it was just a few minutes until they had been told the day's activities would begin. Before he could get back to his thoughts Robert heard the clicking of high heels coming down the aisle from behind and a pleasant male voice said, "Good morning boys. Welcome to orientation day at the Berdacheville Introduction and Training Center for Males. My name is Mrs. Burroughs."

Mrs. Burroughs was wearing a tight fitting navy blue knee length skirt, back seamed stockings, black patent leather pumps with two inch heels, and a lace collared and cuffed blouse like the young males at the table. His wavy black hair reached down and touched the collar of his blouse. Pearl dangle earrings hung from his lobes. The one difference was that instead of a large bow around his neck, he wore a short blue tie that matched his skirt. As he moved behind the lectern to face the class the faint scent of his perfume lingered over the new males in their seats.

Now standing behind the lectern he turned first to the young males sitting at the tables and said, "Thank you missies for taking such good care of our new students while waiting for me to arrive." Aside from turning their heads towards him for a moment to smile a "you're welcome" they all remained motionless in their positions.

He now looked out at the thirty-six males of the class and said, "I can't tell you how divine you all look sitting there in your yellow dresses. Just like a beautiful carpet of flowers growing in a field. Just like it takes cultivation for a flower to reach its full potential, you too will need assistance to reach your full beauty and potential. And that is the project that we are going to embark on today."

"Excuse me!" came a voice from the back of the chairs.

Mrs. Burroughs looked towards the young man who had spoken and said, "Yes? Do you have a question?"

"Yeah. Are we going to be forced to wear these dresses all the time from now on?"

"That is an excellent question and I will answer it in a moment. Before I do I'm going to quickly cover something that will be covered in greater detail later on. Among the many important jobs that we males perform in our society is to set the example for proper manners. We all know how crude women can be at times and it is up to us to see that proper decorum is displayed at all times when we are present. One of the basic forms of being polite is to address someone by his or her proper name. I am Mrs. Burroughs. May I have your name please?"

"My name is John Mrs. Burroughs."

"Thank you John. It is very nice to meet you today. To answer your question, for the three months that you are here at the Institute you will be required to wear a dress and/or whatever other garments or accessories are deemed necessary for your training. That was all covered in the agreement you signed when you, your spouse, or your parent enrolled you in this course. Once you have graduated you will be free to dress however you choose. I will point out however that since skirts and dresses are the accepted attire for males in our society, not wearing one could affect your opportunities in employment or in attracting a spouse. Have I answered your question John?"

"Yes thank you Mrs. Burroughs."

"That was very well worded John. I know that you will do wonderfully here." Noticing other hands being raised he said, "I understand that you all have a lot of questions but we have a lot of work to do before Dr. Stark, the head of the Institute, visits us this afternoon and I know that you will all want to make a good impression on her. So with that in mind if you can please write down whatever you want to ask on the pads that have been placed on your chairs myself of one of the missies here will answer them for you later."

Many of the new males began to write on their pads

"Now in regards to the proper way to address others it is as follows; All women will be addressed as "Ms" followed by their last name. Married males like myself will be addressed as "Mrs." followed by their spouses last name. Unmarried males are addressed as "Miss". A group of unmarried males can be referred by "missies" as you've heard me do today. You might ask, 'Why not misses?' The answer to that is it sounds too much like "Mrs.," He raised the back of his left hand to the class and while wiggling his fingers said, "I've been blessed to get this ring and you don't want to spoil your chances at the same happiness by having a female think that you are already married. You boys will be addressed solely by the names you will be choosing in a few minutes.

"Now before you choose your names I want to point out how well the missies here have demonstrated the trait of obedience that you see in the chart behind me. They were told to remain this way until released and I am allowing them to move again now. They will be your instructors during your time here and wanted to show you that they will not ask anything of you that they are not willing to do themselves.

"With that said I ask you to please rise and come single file to the end of this table where you will first choose your nametags for the training from the bowl and give the card on it along with your information card to the instructor. Then proceed along the tables to receive your training materials. When you are all done please return to your seats but just stand in front of it facing forward. You may all rise and come forward."

As they were waiting in line the guy behind Robert spoke in a low voice, "What a bunch of BS. When my fiancée asked me to do this I didn't have any idea that they would be trying to turn us all into a bunch of sissies. If I'd known this I would have told her to forget it."

"Why don't you just quit now then? I don't think that it will be getting any better if you feel that way about it." Robert replied.

"No way Jose. This was a must do for her and I'm not going to screw it up. I'll just play along for now and until we're married, and I start living off that six figure income of hers. Then I'll put an end to it and we'll go back to normal."

It was Robert's turn at the table and he reached into the bowl to draw out one of the dark pink daisy shaped nametags. He was a little shocked to see that written in white script across the front of it was "Kitten". He'd never thought of himself as a Kitten but then again he'd been called a lot worse. He turned it over and pulled out the card with his new name on it from underneath the magnetic fastener. Then he handed it along with his information card to the instructor who stapled them together and said, "Thank you Kitten. You may put it on your dress now."

He took a quick look at his name tag and while attaching the tag to his smock said, "You're very welcome Miss Reynolds."

"Oh how sweet. You'll be in my group during the training Kitten and I know that you'll do well."

The guy behind him whispered in a lisp, "You're tho thweet Kitten," and chuckled.

"Thank you Miss Reynolds. I'll do my best for you.", and then he moved on to the next station where he was handed a copy of The Housewife's Handbook. He was taking a quick browse in it when the guy behind him drew a tag from the bowl.

"Oh great..."Muffy". What a joke." the guy said.

When he handed the cards to Miss Reynolds he said, "Thank you Muffy."

"Yeah...thanks for nothing. This stuff might be okay for a fairy like you but I'm just here because my fiancée wanted me to do this before we got married."

"You're welcome Muffy. Since you will be in my group with Kitten I'll have plenty of time later on to talk with you and iron out any complaints you might have. For the moment it would be nice if you would please move along so the others can get their name tags and materials."

The line began to move in front of him so with Muffy following along behind, Kitten picked up his copy of the curriculum and all the other items before heading back to his seat. He put his stack of things under it and then turned to stand facing the front as they'd been told to.

Muffy got back and after placing his supplies under the chair said to Kitten, "Did you catch the title of that book? I'll be damned if I'm going to be a housewife for anyone. If that fiancée of mine thinks I will she's got another thing coming."

"Just tough it out and you'll be back with your fiancée before you know it." Kitten seemed to attract discontented people like Muffy, and didn't appreciate the attention at all. He'd always been a very good listener and was polite so I guess they recognized that and latched on to a sympathetic ear. He just hoped that Muffy wouldn't cause any problems for him because he wanted this to work more than anything that he'd ever wanted in his life.

"Don't worry about that...Kitten." I can do this standing on my head. Eye on the prize bro."

Mrs. Burroughs brought their attention to the front of the room, "Thank you all for an excellent and efficient job of collecting your supplies. Now, before we break for lunch, we are going to spend half an hour practicing the proper way to sit down when wearing a dress. I am going to ask Miss Reynolds to demonstrate for you. Miss Reynolds."

Miss Reynolds stepped out in front of the class. "Thank you Mrs. Burroughs. Now boys, I am going to do this in a dress just like the ones you are wearing and hope that you will forgive me for changing in front of you, but we are all boys after all and this will give you a look also at the proper underclothes a successful young male should wear."

Muffy yelled out, "Take it off baby!!"

"Thank you so much for the encouragement!" Miss Reynolds then went to the side of the room where there were hooks and hangers for clothes. As she began to take his skirt and blouse off and placed them on the back of a chair, one of the other instructors got and empty chair and moved it to in front of the lectern.

Kitten thought that Miss Reynolds looked great in his white waste cincher, pink lace trimmed panties, and sheer stockings. His body was slim and taught too. He will definitely make a good wife for some lucky woman.

Muffy couldn't take his eyes off of him. "Wow...if he had boobs I'd give some serious thought to dumping that fiancée of mine and going gay."

After putting on the yellow smock he walked over to the chair by the lectern and said, "I'll need a volunteer to help me demonstrate." Pointing up towards Kitten she said, "How about you Muffy? Are you man enough to give it a try?"

"More of a man than you'll ever be," he said softly as he walked down to the front.

"Thank you very much dear." When she got no response from Muffy she continued, "Now in the old world outside I'm sure that all of you have seen women do this many many times but probably didn't pay a whole lot of attention. So watch closely as I do it."

Turning the chair so it faced the class he moved in front with the back of his legs to it. Keeping his knees together and his back straight he moved the palms of his hands to the back of his thighs. Then as he lowered his hind end down onto the edge of the chair he simultaneously smoothed the fabric of the dress forward towards his knees. Sitting there upright with his knees together he said, "See how easy it is? Would you like to give it a try Muffy?" he said while standing back up.

"Doesn't look so hard to me," said Muffy "here goes." As he sat down Muffy handled the smoothing of the fabric part alright but for every inch closer to the chair his hind end got, the further apart his knees got.

"Guess it's a lucky thing that Muffy was wearing underwear or you boys would have gotten a quite a show." The whole class, with the exception of Muffy, let out a laugh. Muffy sat there quietly staring at the floor.

With a cheery sounding voice Miss Reynolds said to Muffy,, "Don't worry hon, not too many get it right the first time. Maybe at lunch I'll tell you about the first time that I wore a miniskirt. Now you stand up and wait right here while I get something to help you practice with."

He went over to the table and picked up a small cloth bag. Reaching into it while walking back to where Muffy stood he pulled two green poker chips out of it. Handing one to Muffy he took the other one and held it flat between his knees. "Do it like this Muffy and it will help you to concentrate on keeping your knees together. Now give it a few more tries sweetie."

Muffy put the chip between his knees and made two successful tries at sitting down and standing up before it slipped out the third time he was getting up off the chair.

Miss Reynolds clapped lightly and said, "Very good sweetie!" He handed him the bag of chips and said, "Would you please be a dear and pass out the chips to the other boys? Thank you so much. Once everybody has their chip we'll practice for ten minutes and then go to lunch."

He then went back to the side of the room to take off the smock and put his skirt, blouse, and tie back on. When the boys had finished practicing he said, "You may keep those chips, and just so you know they are real twenty-five dollar chips from the Indian casino down the road. Who knows, maybe some of you will be working there someday. Now leave your things here and let's go to lunch."

On their way out Muffy said to Kitten, "I'll bet that if I hadn't been wearing underwear when I sat down with my knees spread old Reynolds would have dived in head first. I think that he's got the hots for me and I'm going to parlay that into straight As in the class."

Kitten ignored him and looked forward to eating lunch and continuing his travels down this new path of his journey through life.

_______ _______