Nature or Nurture Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a plea Vincent cannot resist, and he bows his head in assent.

Adison holds it, caresses it, breathes in the smell of his hair, and when he looks up at her again she kisses him deeply, reaching out for the scar at the same time, and tracing it down with an ever firmer touch.

He has clearly answered her plea to let go, for his reaction is nearly explosive, not at all like his usual tenderness. In a fraction of a second, she finds herself held under his heated body, overwhelmed by his speed and strength.

She is reminded of that time with the doctor, how seeing him this way excited her even just watching. Now she has him all to herself, and she meets his greedy mouth in a kiss charged with lightning.

As she gives herself up to a lust she has never felt before, she can feel him responding to her total acceptance of his physical dominance. He realizes that she not only accepts this untamed, unnatural strength, she glories in it. The frenzied need, the loss of control, they feed her. She has no fear of him.

The feeling of total acceptance mirrors itself in their physical shapes and they merge totally, becoming more one than they have ever been before. Thoughts and doubts disappear, there is only now. When the climax comes, he no longer feels separated even from his own dark side.

Adison was right, is his first coherent thought. She knows him better than he knows himself. The violence in him, that part he so carefully separated himself from, is not as mindless as he thought. It would hurt someone out to do harm to him or his loved ones, just like Adison and Victor hurt men out to harm them. But it did not hurt Adison when she called it forth and he let go of it completely. On the contrary, she loved it, they never had an experience like this.

Still feeling the need to be close to her, he moves towards her as much as is physically possible. She looks at him, feeling the same, recognizing the experience he's had. She's a bit smug that she was right, but mostly relieved he has finally accepts his violent side. And she feels very satisfied by the sheer force of his lovemaking. Or does she?

Feeling her need for his closeness still strongly, she slides on top of him, drawing him out in another lengthy kiss. And they find the way to be even closer together again, loving each other again, only very quietly and tenderly this time.

12