Nature or Nurture?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

"No it is," Tiffany said and I felt that she was telling the truth. This was really something she couldn't control. But that wasn't something my mother would be willing to understand, "Before last night I hadn't had a drink in weeks. I am trying, but I am weak. Ella is the only thing that keeps me trying." And I looked at her from the kitchen. She didn't see me, but I could tell from her eyes that she meant it. How could I cut her off if that was her only chance to get better?

"Why so you can have s..." my mother started to say and I knew where that sentence was going, she was going to ask about sex. I called loudly, interrupting.

"Here you go Tiffany, you look rough," I said walking up to the door and handing her the glass of water. My mother gave me an annoyed look.

"I didn't know you were up yet," she said and she sounded like my mother again, not that woman from the night before, the slut.

"Thank you," Tiffany said and she gulped the water quickly and then she turned to my mother, "You've done such a wonderful job raising her. Look, I wronged her yesterday, but today she is taking care of me. That's what you did." Tiffany said. And I realized something.

"Don't..." my mother started, but I interrupted her again.

"Hey mom, I was thinking about something," I said, "You know how I have like half of Tiffany's genes? If means that like half of my nature I got from her."

"Right, listen I want to talk to you about this, but let me take care of Tiffany first," my mother said and Tiffany shrank back like she'd been hit.

"No just listen mom," I said, "I have like the genetic background to do the things that Tiffany does. Like I could inherit being drunk from her or being inconsiderate." I looked at Tiffany and I saw tears in her eyes. I wasn't trying to hurt her, but it was true, "But I am not."

"That's true," My mother said.

"I get that from you. You taught me to treat other people the way I want to be treated and to treat others with respect," I said, "But I get good things from Tiffany too. Remember that stuff we... talked about... last night? You said you hadn't...had that kind of a conversation in a long time." I hoped she was getting the hint.

"So?" she said and she blushed.

"So maybe all Tiffany needs is someone like you to tell her what to do. Someone to be a good mother for her," I said and Tiffany shook her head, "Like a mentor maybe, not a mother."

"I see what you mean," My mother said, and then I leaned over and whispered into my mother's ear.

"And maybe it would be good for you to let loose a little bit. You liked letting it all hang out last night," I said in a hush and my mother blushed harder.

"What do you want me to do?" my mother asked, looking over at Tiffany with ill-concealed disgust. I knew that I had to go about this the right way.

"What would you do if it were me?" I asked, "What would happen if I'd made a promise to you that I didn't keep?"

"I'd punish you," My mother said and I almost smiled, this was exactly what I was hoping for. I reached for my mother's robe and put my hands in her front pockets. She shot a glance at Tiffany and then looked back at me, trying to pull away.

"Tiffany has been a very, very bad girl momma," I said, "And she needs to be punished." Suddenly a little light flickered in my mother's eyes. That same fire I'd seen the night before. She looked over at Tiffany and I saw that she was appreciating how lovely Tiffany's body looked. And also her maternal anger. She could punish this woman.

"Get in the house Tiffany," my mother said after a long pause, "my daughter and I are going to teach you a lesson in respect." She said. Tiffany looked back at her car, as though she was going to run away. I knew I had to be strong.

"You have to let us teach you a lesson," I said, "Or I have to cut ties with you. I have to know this won't happen again." Tiffany seemed to accept that.

"Okay," she said in a hushed voice and then quickly hustled into the house. I had never punished anyone before, so I decided to just follow my mother's lead. She had that fiery look again and I knew that something good was going to happen.

My mother started to walk to the living room and I followed her. I could hear Tiffany following me. My mother entered the living room and sat down on the couch. When I came in she patted the couch next to her and I sat down. Tiffany started to walk to a chair and my mother shook her head.

"Listen, you guys both know I am sorry. I don't know what you are going to do, but I am just sorry," Tiffany said and it looked like she might cry.

"We aren't going to injure you or anything," my mother said with a little discomfort about Tiffany's weakness, "just stand in the middle of the room there while I decide what your punishment will be." Tiffany didn't speak, just nodded her head and kept standing.

"What are we going to do?" I asked my mother.

"Just let me do the work honey. She is not going to hurt you again," my mother said and she squeezed my hand. I nodded.

"What did you do last night?" my mother asked, "When you were supposed to be here?"

"I told you, I went out and got drunk," Tiffany said, shifting her weight and looking uncomfortably at her shoes. They were pretty shoes, high heels that looked heinous.

"I didn't ask for an unsatisfying summary of what you did. I asked you what you did. Start with when you decided not to come pick up my daughter," my mom said, taking particular relish in saying the words 'my daughter.' Tiffany lifted her eyes to the ceiling and sighed audibly.

"Ok. So I was getting dressed to come here and my boyfriend Carl..."

"You are still dating Carl?" I asked, shocked. She'd been lying to me about that too.

"No," she said quickly, "Well... I was but not really. It's complicated." She said. My mother gave a little snort.

"Whatever, just continue," she said.

"So Carl called and said that he wanted to make up with me because he's been acting like an asshole. So I got changed into nicer close," she said, point to her current ensemble, "And I decided I would go over there, just real quick to hear him out before I went to pick up Ella. And when I got there he was real sweet and bought me some drinks. And I admit, I got a little drunk. Then I had to go to the bathroom and when I came back out I saw Carl pinch the waitresses ass. So I went over to him and yelled at him and he laughed and left. Then I was really upset, so I drank some more to calm my nerves."

"Is that it? You just got drunk then went home?" my mother asked and Tiffany blushed.

"No," she said and I saw tears in her eyes, "I saw one of Carl's friends at the bar and I decided to get back at him. So I convinced Carl's friend to... to let me give him a blowjob." I was disgusted. Tiffany was such a terrible person when she drank.

"Did you go home with him? Is that why you didn't change?" My mother asked. Tiffany shook her head.

"I blew him in the bathroom," she said and she was sobbing now.

"Then why didn't you change clothes before you came here?"

"I didn't go home. I felt so disgusted after Carl's friend came in me that I went and got even drunker. I woke up this morning in a stranger's bed. My roommate had to come find me." Even my mother's angry face almost fell for a moment. It was clear this woman had issues.

"So you missed taking my daughter to her try out because you got drunk and had sex with two different men, one an acquaintance and one a complete stranger. Is that about the long and the short of it?" My mother asked coolly.

"Yes," Tiffany mumbled. She crossed her arms tight across her breasts and desperately looked like she wanted to sit down.

"Take your clothes off, they stink," my mother said. Tiffany gaped at her for a moment, "Do it or leave." My mother said. Tiffany let out a little warble. But she started to disrobe. She quickly pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it on the floor. She was wearing a tight black bra with red lace over her massive breasts. She reached around behind her back and unhooked her bar. When she slipped the bra off her big fake breasts flopped out and her nipples looked hard in the cool air of our living room. She bent down to remove a shoe.

"No, leave the shoes on, I don't want you getting too comfortable," my mother said. I'd never seen this side of my mother before. She never had boyfriends (or girlfriends for that matter) and I wondered if maybe she'd allowed motherhood to overcome some kinky or dominant sexual tendencies. Tendencies that she was deciding to indulge in for the first time in a long time.

"I don't know if I can balance when I take my skirt off," Tiffany said in a whisper. My mother didn't respond and it was clear that she didn't care about Tiffany's difficulties. Tiffany huffed, but she unzipped her skirt and let it fall in a heap between her legs. Finally she precariously balanced herself, holding onto the back of a chair, while she slipped first one leg, then the other out of her little pink panties. Then she was standing naked in my living room. She was just as beautiful as I remembered and my eyes devoured her. Suddenly she felt modest and placed one arm across her nipples and one between her legs.

"Get over here," my mother said and Tiffany walked towards us. When she got next to us my mother quickly grabbed Tiffany's hair and pulled her down. Then Tiffany was lying across my mother's lap. Her head was actually resting on my leg, but she was face down. Her ass was up in the air.

"What the hell are you doing?" Tiffany said and squirmed a little. My mother applied some pressure to Tiffany's back and held her down.

"Stop moving," my mother said and Tiffany got very still, "Are you sorry for breaking your promise?" my mother asked.

"Yes," Tiffany said, her voice muffled against my skin. Suddenly there was a loud crack and I heard Tiffany scream into my leg. I turned and looked. My mother's hand was resting on Tiffany's bare ass. My mother had just spanked my biological mother!

"Are you sorry that you made her cry?"

"Yes!" And then another loud smack that seemed to reverberate through the house. Tiffany seemed to try to crawl into my lap to get away from her beating. I could feel her hot, soft breasts brushing against my leg. But my mother pulled her back.

"Are you sorry for possibly costing her an opportunity to go to her preferred college?"

"Yes!" and then another more vicious smack. But Tiffany wasn't trying to move away anymore. She was taking her spanking now, accepting that she'd earned it.

"Are you sorry for treating my daughter like she is less important than your own petty and disgusting desires?" My mother said.

"Oh god yes!" Tiffany moaned and I wondered if she liked the punishment more than she hated it.

"Are you sorry that you tried to get between me and my daughter?" my mother asked and I was surprised. I'd never really thought of it like that.

"I am," Tiffany said, confirming my mother's fears. This time the smack was very, very hard. My mother brought her hand back and it looked red and swollen, I couldn't imagine what Tiffany's ass looked like. Tiffany looked up from the couch, and her eyes were red and she was clearly in pain. I smoothed her hair out of her face and gave her a tentative smile. She was taking her punishment; I had to give her credit for that.

"Get up," my mother said and Tiffany stood. Her chest rose and fell at odd, hitching intervals and I wondered if she was about to cry, "Now pleasure my daughter." My mother said and my eyes got wide.

"What?" Tiffany said.

"Apparently the only thing you are good at is having sex. So, since you gave the worst of yourself to my daughter yesterday, you are going to give her your best today," she said as though it were completely off the wall. But I was so horny, I wanted it so bad.

Right there on the couch I spread my legs and quickly worked my underwear out from under my dress. I could smell my pussy and I could see that the other women in the room could as well. Tiffany looked once at my mother to see if she was serious. Then she got down on her knees and crawled between my legs. She took the hem of my dress and slid it back, exposing my pussy. She looked up at me from between my legs, her big beautiful eyes full of fear and lust. Then she closed them and leaned it.

I felt her tongue rub against my pussy lips and they felt hot and wet. I moaned. I looked over at my mother and she was watching the action between my legs intently. I leaned over and kissed my mother on the cheek. She looked stunned for a moment, then turned and looked at me and smiled. She took my face in her hands and leaned forward and kissed me passionately. I slipped my hand into her bathrobe and felt the little nub of her nipple against my palm. Her tit was hot and heavy and I squeezed it. My mother moaned into my mouth.

All along, Tiffany kept right at work between my legs. Her tongue moved up and down my slit, tasting my juices. She spent most of her time sucking and prodding my clitoris. My body grew tight and rigid as she worked. Finally, after working me up as hot as she could, she slipped one little finger into my pussy. The feeling was a rush. She kept her lips smack on my clit.

My kisses grew more intense with my mother; I kept pushing my tongue deeper and deeper into her mouth. As the orgasm I sensed building inside of me reached a shattering climax I bit down hard on my mother's lip and I cried out from behind my teeth. "OH FUCK" I screamed. And then the orgasm broke in a torrent of pleasure and release. My legs shook around Tiffany's head as the violent orgasm finally subsided. I released my bite on my mother's lip and she pulled it back, smiling.

"Good one baby?" she asked lovingly and I nodded. We both looked down at Tiffany. Her face was covered in my juices and her own saliva. Her hair was disheveled. She looked gorgeous. She started to get up.

"You aren't done yet," my mother said and she spread her legs. Tiffany looked up at me; I don't know what she was expecting. She crawled over between my mother's legs. She started to lean forward but as she did so, my mother rolled back a bit on her hips.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked.

"Eat my asshole you slut," my mother said and I felt my pussy getting wet all over again. This was going to be so hot and nasty and I was going to be allowed to watch. Tiffany didn't bat an eye, she was being trained to behave and she knew it. She leaned forward. I bent forward to get a better look. My mother's asshole was a little pink rosebud with soft white skin all around it. I saw Tiffany's hot red tongue lean towards it and then, finally, come in contact with it. My mother moaned softly. Tiffany began to gently lick my mother's asshole.

I still had a hand on my mother's tit. I kept kneading it while my biological mother ate her asshole. My mother ground her ass into Tiffany's face, and Tiffany just kept on licking. I saw her tongue get rigid as she tried to worm her tongue deep into my mother's ass. My mother's breathing got more intense. She moaned loudly and I felt her becoming tense. I wanted to give her some release.

I turned her head towards mine and I kissed her gently on my mouth. Her tongue instantly plunged into my mouth and I tasted her thick, sweet saliva. I moved my hand down my mother's body, across the bottom of her breasts, then over her bellybutton, through her pubic mound, until I reached her pussy. I could feel Tiffany's hair between my mother's legs. I put my finger on the little button of my mother's clit. Her tongue grew hard in my mouth. I sucked on it and she moaned.

I broke our kiss and slid down on the couch so that I could get close to the action. Lying on my stomach on the couch, I kept playing with my mother's clitoris. The smell was delightful. My mother started to play with her own breasts, rubbing her nipples. I looked down and saw Tiffany, still tonguing my mother' asshole, licking it and driving her tongue deep inside. I kept my fingers on her clit the whole time. Finally, my mother let out a loud scream and I felt her hand grab my arm in a vice-like grip as she moaned. Then she flopped down on the couch, winded.

Tiffany crawled out from between my mother's legs and sat down on the floor. She looked up at us expectantly. Her legs where apart and I could see that her pussy was soaked. She must've been so horny, but she was waiting to see what my mother told her to do. I moved so that I was sitting next to my mother on the couch. She was panting with her eyes closed. I got up to her ear and whispered.

"Hey mom, I think that we have punished her enough." I said.

"No," my mom whispered, holding onto the grudge.

"If she doesn't learn that if she takes responsibility for her actions that we will forgive her, then she will stop taking responsibility for her actions," I said. My mother's eyes opened and she smiled at me.

"Sometimes you are a very wise girl," she said and I blushed, "what do you have in mind?" I didn't say anything. I just stood up and flipped my dress up over my head. I quickly unhooked my bra and let my breasts free. I walked over to Tiffany and got down on my knees next to her. I could smell pussy and ass on her face and she was still sticky from pleasuring my mother and me. I leaned forward and kissed her. Our lips met and our tongues danced together. I could taste my cum, my mom's ass, and Tiffany's spit in my mouth and I loved it. But I broke the kiss.

"Are you really sorry," I asked and she nodded, "I forgive you, but you have to start learning from your mistakes." I said and then I reached between her legs and put my hand on her clit. Her whole body went hard. She didn't say anything, but she smiled at me, "Unless you don't think you can handle that..." I said and moved my fingers away from her clit.

'NO!" Tiffany said, "No you are right, I am sorry," she said. And then my fingers were back between her legs. I looked over at the couch. My mother nodded. Then she stood and took off her messy bathrobe and threw it on the floor. She walked over to my biological mother and got down on her knees on the other side of her. She took Tiffany's head in her hand.

"You are important to my daughter, so you are important to me. But know now that I am the boss. When you are here, or when it concerns my daughter you will do what I say when I say it," my mother said. Tiffany nodded nervously. Then my mother leaned into her and kissed her passionately on the lips. I stopped what I was doing and watched. Here they were, the woman who'd given birth to me and given me my genes and the woman that raised me and taught me how to live, kissing one another. And I had brought them together.

After a long while, my mother broke the kiss. Gently she eased Tiffany onto her back. Then she looked at me, "Ella honey come up here," she said. And I did as I was told. She pulled me on top of Tiffany so that my legs were straddling her head. My pussy was just a few short inches from Tiffany's face. Then my mom moved away. I looked down at Tiffany's eyes and she looked shocked. But even though I couldn't see her mouth, I sensed that she was smiling.

I looked back at my mother, to figure out exactly what she was doing. And to my surprise (and delight) I saw that her head was in between my biological mother's legs. I could see her tongue out as she gently lapped at the Tiffany's clit. I sagged down now, putting my cunt right on Tiffany's nose. Tiffany felt hot and excited, and her tongue raced over me. She licked all the way from my asshole up to my clit, her tongue wide and broad and hot. Sometimes her nose tickled my clit. I kneaded my breasts with my hands, and arched my back, moaning. I could feel Tiffany quickly reaching an orgasm. My mother was giving Tiffany's clitoris no rest.

Suddenly, Tiffany's hands reached up and grabbed my hips, pulling me hard. I could hear her moaning around my cunt. The vibrations of her moan felt incredible, and suddenly I felt myself cumming as well. The orgasm came quickly but it receded slowly and my entire body felt sensitive and vibrated. Finally, I slumped to the side, satisfied. Tiffany lay panting on the ground as well. My mother knelt in front of both of us, her face slick with cum. She was looking at us with a kind of strange glint in her eye. I wonder if maybe she noticed some sort of family resemblance then, or maybe she just realized how vulnerable Tiffany was when she was splayed out in that position. Whatever the reason, she came to a sudden decision.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers