Nature's Prisoner

Story Info
Sex in the outdoors.
1k words
3.13
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fabric that was once my blouse hung loosely around my shoulders, the product of his ravaging hands tearing away my clothes. The love bites on my flesh bled with desire as my skin crawled with goosebumps. His eyes seemed to undress me, but the fact that he wasn't touching me was torture. My body ached for pleasure, I wanted so much to feel his cock inside of me, for him to manipulate my body like no one else has ever done. I knew that he wanted me, we had been chasing each other around for years, but to my surprise, he got into his car and just sat there. At first I thought that he was just teasing me, but I watched him through the windshield as his eyes filled up with laughter. So many thoughts were running through my mind, and I was already conjuring up my revenge.

The rope that he had tied around my wrists started to cut into my flesh, and although my sweat had loosened them, they just wouldn't give way. I was stuck to the tree that he had strapped me to, my bra and panties the only fabric covering my tiny little frame. Sweat ran down my back as I fought, the bark of the tree digging into my soft skin. Before too long, the rain began to fall, softly at first, but then a heavy downpour. It cascaded through the leaves and showered my hungry body which glistened beneath the brightness of the headlights. I was exposed to the wonders of the forest, where my anger had begun to rise, as did the heat of my pussy.

My bra and panties became soaked beneath the night sky, making my skin cold to the touch. My hair disguised me, its tendrils matted and broken from struggling to break free. I wondered how long he would keep me like this, nature's prisoner. I became exhausted, my legs wanting to crash beneath me, my mind stilled with thoughts of sleep. My eyes burned with tears of pain and anguish, for I could no longer stand on my own two feet. I slowly crouched myself to the ground, the piles of leaves pillowing my knees as I sat there. I began drifting in and out of sleep, but without warning, he cut me loose, wrapped me up in his arms, and began to carry me. I draped my arms around his shoulders as he neared the car, the smell of his cologne awakening my senses. He lay me on the car, it's cold damp metal against the flesh of my back startled me into existence, and I was his. As vulnerable as I was, with what I had been through, my body belonged to him.

His warm hands felt so good as he caressed my eager body and stripped off what fabric was left to clothe my beauty. I wanted so much to feel his throbbing cock inside of me, my heart pounding with each kiss he made to my perky breasts. I felt the heated moisture between my thighs, my desire to fuck rising to an incredible high. My fingers began stroking his dark hair, but before I could grab his locks into my fists, his hands tore them away from him, pressing them firmly above my head. I was not going to fight him, my body was too weak and his strength turned me on even more, bringing my pussy to an aching need. His lips paraded down my warm flesh, my body shivering with every touch. I felt his heated breath against my pussy as his tongue savored the wetness that had been pooling throughout the night. He spread my lips, baring my core to the cool night air, and braced his lips around me. My clit pulsated in his mouth as the sounds of the night wind echoed in my ears. His fingers pounded inside of me while he continued to eat my pussy. I could feel it mounting in my body, the urge to cum all over his face. When I had, he didn't stop. He continued licking and sucking my pussy, my juices covering his face, my body yearning to feel him inside of me. I could no longer take it, my body rushed again with a small waterfall gushing onto his lips.

His body then rose above me, his muscled embrace made me feel safe, while his eyes looked deep into mine. He whispered into my ear, telling me how good of a slut I was, telling me how much he wanted to fuck me. I hung onto every word with enjoyment as his cock pressed firmly against my pussy. I could no longer stand waiting, I grabbed him and forced him into my tight little hole. My body moved along with his as we rocked back and forth into a rhythmic lovers dance. My body arched with every thrust, the size of his cock sending my body into a pleasurable spasm. I came again. Covered with my juices, his cock pulled out of me as I grew with disappointment for I didn't want this night to end.

He called me a dirty whore, flipped me onto my stomach, and reared my ass up into the air. I smiled in contentment, he knew exactly how I liked it. My pussy filled again with rock hard flesh that pounded against my cavity walls. His hand reached around my waist and cupped my breast firmly. His other hand slapped me with a force that echoed in the distance. With my ass red and my pussy filled, my voice screamed with what air I had left in my lungs. He continued to pound me from behind, his cock burrowing itself deeper and deeper. He bunched my hair into his hand and began pulling, my head tilting back as he thrust his cock inside of me again and again. With my mouth gaped open in pleasure, I was unable to scream, I could only enjoy the moment. Sweat covered our bodies, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh heard over and over.

I could feel it again, the waves coursing through my body, the cum gushing from within.

We had all that we could handle, both of our bodies tired and worn. His embrace loosened, and as I lay my shaking body on the hood of the car, he lay his right beside me. We finished the night looking at the stars, and in my mind, I couldn't wait to be his dirty whore again.