Naughtiness Lessons Ch. 01

Story Info
Nymphonan takes on challenges.
1.7k words
4.29
49.1k
1
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

Inspired by need_to_be_bad

Quite some time ago, I was wondering through the massage board here at Literotica and found a thread entitled “A Strange Request”. It was the story of a woman who liked to be challenged to be “Naughty”. I was intrigued and read on. I checked in often for a while and eventually posted a reply to say how much I enjoyed her “Adventures”. I had already done a few challenges of a similar nature for my boyfriend. I was then contacted by need_to_be_bad and others offering me the chance to be “Naughty”. With the encouragement of my Boyfriend, I began a journey of exploring my own sexuality and my own naughtiness. Here are a few of the stories of those challenges.

You gave me an assignment to complete. The assignment had several parts; first I was to take some photos of myself that you wanted. They were to be nude ones of course. You had told me that I was to take a picture of my breasts for you, a picture of my pussy and asshole, and a picture of me touching myself in some way. I was also supposed to fantasize about some of the things you have told me you wanted to do to me, like licking and sucking me until I was begging to have you inside of me. I was to concentrate only on this fantasy without touching myself in anyway, until I came. The final part of the assignment had to do with focusing all my energy into my orgasm in order to increase the intensity of the feelings and the amount of cum juices I produce upon orgasm.

So, I did a little photography last night with you in mind. I first took a few pictures of my breasts. Then I laid down on the bed, pulled up my legs to open myself wide for you. I took a few pictures of that I made sure that you could clearly see my asshole, I know that it is your favorite place. I was both excited and embarrassed as I took them. I was thinking about you the whole time, knowing how my actions would please you. I got very wet and turned on.

I'm glad you can’t see my face right now because I am blushing just thinking back on last night and telling you about it here. It was a very difficult thing for me to do. But, you knew that when you told me to do it, didn’t you. You know that I am not comfortable with my body. I suppose that was the reason for the assignment in the first place wasn’t it?

I’m sure you want me to tell you about the rest of my night so here it goes. The last picture I took was of me pushing my benwa balls inside my pussy. My pussy was very wet from the picture taking, thinking of you and what your reaction would be to the way I had completed my assignment for you. The metal balls felt cool as I touched them against the hot lips of my pussy. My juices were really flowing already and so the cool, metal balls slipped easily inside of me. I could feel their coolness as they slid up into my pussy, filling me. I was picturing your face before me, smiling with approval at my taking this extra step with your assignment.

When I had finished taking the pictures and since everyone uses the camera I did not want to leave the picture on it, so with benwa balls in place, I came out to the computer to download and save the pictures for you. As I sat here at my computer, editing the photos, I was moving the balls around inside me with my pussy muscles. I was forcing them to move in and out just a little bit. Before I knew it, I came so hard that I leaked everywhere and made a huge mess on my chair, my night gown was soaked, and I had not even touched my pussy in any way other than having the balls inside me. I know that I was supposed to come without touching myself and I was afraid that having the balls inside of me when I came would mean that I had not completed that part of it, but it was so intense that I hoped you would forgive me.

After finishing with pictures and cleaning up my mess...I moved to my bedroom to further focus on the intensity of my orgasm part of my assignment. I laid down on my back with my legs bent at the knees, opening myself to you. I put some spit on my hand to simulate the moisture that would be coming from you mouth as you lick me. I slipped my hand down between my legs and started at my clit. I was just barely touching myself enough to spread the warm saliva down over my pussy lips. I glided my fingers down to my ass lubricating all of me. I closed my eyes and could envision you between my legs, you tongue moving lightly over my clit, past the slit in my pussy and down to the rim of my ass. I felt the warmth of your breath as you took in the aroma of my honey. I slowly moved my finger from my clit down over my slit to my ass ring and back several times trying to duplicate your tongue rubbing me. The moisture coming from my pussy was really starting to flow. I was still working the balls inside me with the muscles. I slide my hand down to the rim of my ass and circled the opening picturing your tongue. My pussy was quivering; my entire body was on fire, burning with the passion building inside me. The muscles of my ass began to loosen, around and around I went. Emulating your tongue tracing circles just at the rim to that most coveted hole, I moved my finger. Slowly and gently at first, then gradually faster and more urgently I worked. Pushing my finger in the opening just a little more all the time. Before I knew it my finger was deep inside me.

I could feel the balls through the wall between my pussy and my ass. I could feel their firmness filling my pussy cavity. With every movement of my finger in my ass, the benwa balls would move slight in my pussy sending waves of avid desire coursing through my body. My breath quickened, my heart racing in my chest, I began to sweat. I finger fucked my ass hard and fast. I quickly came with an intensity I did not know existed. I was dripping my love honey everywhere. I removed my finger slowly from my ass and just that slight movement rekindled the desire that was burning before my orgasm. I removed the balls from my pussy using mostly the muscles of my pussy to push them out, further stoking my flame of desire. I became so excited again that I knew I would need to do something or I would never be able to sleep.

So I quickly rammed my fingers deep inside my pussy and fucked myself like crazy. The motion caused the walls of my pussy to be thrown into spasms of desire. I was carried away with the image of you ramming your cock deep inside of me, fucking me hard and fast in an animalistic frenzy. My passion and desire for you at that moment reached a fevered pitch. It only took seconds for me to come again. This time the juices of my love for you shot out of me. It was a good thing I had thought to take a towel with me to put under myself or my bed would have been soaked. Finally the furious waves of passion and desire receded. I pulled my finger out of my pussy, being careful not to spark any of the flames of desire, still smoldering under the surface of calm. I laid there basking in the glorious ecstasy and after-glow that follows orgasm.

When my breath had become more normal and my heart had stopped racing, I licked my fingers clean. I licked them and sucked on them just like I knew you would want me to lick and suck your cock clean. I was imagining that I was in fact licking your cock. It tasted wonderful! I tasted that salty and sweet honey that only I can produce as an offering to you to symbolize my love and desire for you. I had to go wash up because I was such a mess and of course you could not be there to lick me clean.

Once I was clean, I crawled into my bed and drifted off into the peaceful, satisfied sleep that follows incredible sex. I still had thoughts of you in my mind and could almost see and feel you next to me. I slept like a baby and woke this morning with feelings of satisfaction, contentment and happiness that I have not felt in a long time.

You have already received the pictures that are a part of this assignment and have told me that you were happy with what I had done. I hope, with all my heart, I have completed all of this assignment to your satisfaction, I know I am satisfied with the way I accomplished it and the lessons learned from it as well. I have now almost completed the last portion of this assignment in writing this story to tell you of my experience. I have learned that I can obtain an orgasm without touch of any kind. I have learned that I am capable of multiple orgasms in a very short period of time. I have learned that I can produce those hot juicy orgasms that are shown in pictures. I have learned that there is a level of intensity to orgasms that I had never before reached. And I have learned that I love you more today than yesterday and desire you more with every passing moment.

I will anxiously await my next assignment on my way to becoming the Naughty Girl I need to be and you want me to be.

If you would like to see the photos done for this assignment they maybe seen on the Literotica Amateur Picture Feedback Forum under the title "Naughty Nymphonan's Photo Challenge"

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers