Naughtiness Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Nymphonan takes on challenges too.
1.2k words
4.22
26.1k
1
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers

Inspired by need_to_be_bad

My second assignment in my transition from "Good Girl" to "Naughty Girl" was given to me when I was going to miss a private lesson to take my kids to the movies. I was told to wear a dress or a skirt with no panties underneath. While I waited for the movie to start, I was to watch the men that came in and find one that I thought was attractive. I was supposed to fantasize about him. My goal was to achieve or get as close as possible to and orgasm without touching myself and without anyone around me knowing what I was doing.

My preparations for this assignment began early in the day. I spent almost an hour looking over my wardrobe to find just the right outfit. I wanted to look and feel sexy. Having ruled out most of my clothes, I finally settled on a navy blue skirt that was slightly snug fitting. It fell a couple of inches above me knees when I stand and about mid-thigh when I sit down. I picked a white, semi-see through blouse, white thigh high stockings and a pair of high heels. I took a long, hot, lavender scented bath. I did my hair my make-up, dressed, and headed to the theater with the kids.

When we got to the theater, we found that there was a mix up in the tickets we had bought on the internet and our movie didn't start for an hour. That was not really enough time to go do anything else, so instead we sat down on a bench outside to wait. As I sat down, my skirt slid up just a little exposing a little skin between my skirt and my stockings. The cement bench was very cold against my skin bring to my attention, the heat building in me at the thought of sitting there with no panties on and the risk that someone would see. I started watching people, looking for the guy I was supposed to find to fantasize about. All I was seeing were young kids and really old men. I was starting to think I was not going to see the right guy. I had not seen a single guy that I found attractive before it was time to go in for the movie.

On the way in, I stopped at the bathroom. As I sat down to go, I could smell the musky sweet scent of myself in the air and it really turned me on. I couldn't help but wonder if anyone else could smell it too. I had noticed a few heads turn my way and could not be certain if it was the outfit I was wearing, the way I was carrying myself today, the scent of my excitement or just coincidence. Whatever the cause of the heads turning my way was, I was really enjoying it.

We made our way in and found some seats as close to the middle of the theater as possible so that I would have a good view of people around me. I was still watching for that one guy. I was also running through my head, guys I know that I could fantasize about just in case no one came in, thinking that might work for my assignment, when finally he walked in. He was late 40's to mid 50's, around 6' and kind of husky. He had graying hair and was quite tan. He had on shorts and a t-shirt. I watched as he came in and sat down about 4 seats from me.

As the previews and pre-movie stuff started rolling, my heart started racing. I could feel my skin getting warmer. That familiar tingle of excitement started coursing through me. The cool AC blowing caused me to shiver every now and then. I sat back and closed my eyes. I separated my legs just the tiniest bit so I could feel the cool air between my legs. And I began the fantasy.

I envisioned him sitting right next to me with his hand on the inside of my thigh sliding its way up higher and higher up under my skirt. As it reached the top of my stockings, he paused, tracing his finger across the top of my stocking to the outside of my thigh and back. He then continued his path upward. I could almost feel his breath as I pictured him leaning over and placing a tender kiss on my neck. I imagined his finger just brushing my clit. I was totally lost in the fantasy now. He would pinch and tease my clit for a few moments before sliding a finger or two inside my pulsing slit. He would then move his finger in and out in a subtle way so as not to draw attention of those around us. I was so hypnotized by the vivid pictures in my mind that I was able to get myself so close to cumming that I could no longer sit still in my seat, but as I shifted, I lost my concentration and also fell just short of an orgasm.

That was about the time the movie started and I was not able to gain that level of hypnotic state again. I was definitely turned on and wet though. I swear that was the longest movie in the history of the world. I could not wait to get out of there and get somewhere that I could finish myself off. I wanted to cum so bad at that point. Several times, I almost left the movie to go to the bathroom and masturbate, but didn't. Instead, as difficult as it was, I waited for the movie to end.

On the way home we had to stop at the store for a few things, so I asked my kids to go in and I waited in the car, claiming that my high heels had made my feet hurt. While they were in the store, I watched the people in the parking lot around me. I slipped my hand under my skirt and in between my legs. I flicked and pinched my clit just like I had pictured earlier. I slipped two fingers inside me and finished myself off right there in the parking lot. Here I was in my car with all these people walking around just beyond the glass. There were several people very close when I came. It was great! It was not the most intense orgasm I've had but it was incredible because of the naughtiness of it.

When I was done, I took my hand out and started licking my fingers clean. Just then a guy walked past the car. There I sit sucking two fingers like there was no tomorrow. He looked at me and grinned from ear to ear and I knew that he knew. He just kept grinning and got in his car and left. I could feel the warmth of a very deep blush on my face.

Just as my breathing started to return to normal, the kids came back to the car. I was so glad that they are not more experienced than they are or they certainly would have smelled my sex in the air. I know I could smell it all the way home.

I know that I was not totally successful because I had to touch to cum and was not able to cum in the theater like I was told to. But I was still a very naughty girl and I had a ball in the process. I was thinking about your reaction the whole time and hope that you are pleased with my actions and are proud of me.

Nymphonan
Nymphonan
24 Followers