Naughty and Delicious

Story Info
A couple enjoying an escalating adventure together.
1.6k words
3.6
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene:

I won't go into details about how you ended up like this; but imagine yourself blindfolded and kneeling on a pillow on your dining room table... Make that two pillows because your knees will be spread apart and your ass would be positioned over the edge as far as possible - Like a frog, perhaps, and the bottoms of your feet up. Your arms would be tied in such a way as there would be some allowance for your body to move back and forth. Your breasts are mashed onto the table, your head, face down is just over the other edge.

Naughty:

You have been naughty' and so you find your self so positioned... Knowing what I know about you now: The real punishment is making you wait... Wait for what? You are blindfolded and immobile. I think it's one of those times that you don't ask to play a scene, you just compel me to "punish" you... You need to learn that this isn't always the best option, for you. I have a devious mind, and pride myself on creative solutions, oh, and an imagination to match! Speaking of imagination... yours is working over time as you hear ice cubes being put in a bowl, water running, various implements being gathered and set on the counter, you have no idea what - there is the sound of metal and cords and wood and then the sound of a knife being sharpened!

What you don't know is I am perched behind and almost below you as I stroke the knife on the steel. I'm surprised you don't feel my breath on your lips I am so close. As I work the steel I can see your lips come out... you are open and poised like you are (and turned on) it is not surprising that your beautiful lips would come out to play; but the perverted fuck that I am demands I see your "Pavlovian" response. It's incredible, with each swish of the blade on steel, your luscious lips seem to grow just a bit each time, and swell and magically moisten... You can only imagine the pleasure it gives me to be able to make you so wet without touching you, and how much your glorious big meaty lips are so adorable to me.

I can no longer resist. You feel my mouth as it completely cover s your gaping pussy. My teeth scrape at your cilt and the lower edge where lips divide and my tongue vigorously stabs at your centre. Then I suck with such force you feel as if I am turning you inside out. You scream And I rethink that part where I failed to use your sopping panty as a gag; but continue my relentless attack on your cunt. Your lips are out now, or at least would be, but they are swirling between my teeth and lips as chew them like gum, suck and swallow your essence as it flows past my chin on my neck and chest. I'm a bigger slut than you are I think. Then I focus on just your clit; holding firmly between my teeth I pull back an let it escape reluctantly past my grip and you shudder and spurt back at me :) Your gaping hole and ragged lips are dripping. I slap your ass with both hands hard before pointing the blow dryer at your pretty pink mess.

The heat and air moving past feels different and exotic, but does not ease the next orgasm building in you. My wet face snicker at the play on words 'blowjob' while my free hand reaches for the oil that I have warming. You don't even notice as some warm oil drips over your ass and trickles all down the crevices that make up your intimate junction. You do feel my fingers invade your ass and your pussy. You try and clench for contact, for relief as I keep sawing in and out. I take your glass dildo that is equally pre-warmed and slide it easily into your ass. Inserted about half way, I like to watch it dance as your every pelvic muscle is focused on grabbing more from me... Such a hungry slut! Your lips are hot to the touch; swollen, but not dry. I cup your whole cunt in my hand to soothe you with more oil and revel in the heat I hold. "Hot, like the lips of Helios" I whisper, but don't think you even heard me. You are blubbering something in a dialect I don't understand. It's a crude dialect, like Itallian, perhaps based on profanity?

I use three fingers with my palm facing down and dig in behind your pubic bone. I can feel the soft spongy target I seek and let my digits dance firmly there. You are in full thrust mode; maybe I should have tied you tighter; or maybe that yoga has paid off? Either way, the result is that all four fingers are in you sideways, and there is a puddle on the floor. Your glass dildo didn't break when it shot out of your oily ass - But I will make a mental note for next time. For now I will insert your little vibe in there to make things interesting. One hand hold the buzzing vibe in and the other with thumb tucked in is fully inside you now! I can twist and rotate, expand and explore your inner sanctum. It's hard to explain why, but it feels like you are an extension of arm now. I feel your quivers and eruptions. If I were to pull out now, I might get drenched and blown over by your ejaculate; as it is your juice is dripping from my arm and from your stretched hole. You are bucking and churning, your hips rolling and rocking; and despite the awful noises coming from the other end, I think you are having fun.

Delicious:

All the while you were so busy having your fun; I was suffering with a raging hard cock. I made somewhat of a mistake I thought to myself about half way through, because if I had tied you face up, I could have been fucking your ass and fisting you rather than the toy... Oh well, just another pretend reason to punish you. My hands pull your cheeks apart to admire your well worked holes. I love the way your pussy pulses in conjunction with your anus. I think to myself that you don't really deserve this next part; but I'm sure you will make it up to me later; and proceed you slap and spank your ass cheeks. I want them as red and pretty as your distended lips. I start with bare hands. I love the sound. Wet hands work best, for both noise and effect! you are turning a nice crimson colour, and I know from your tells now where to focus the paddle you have. I laugh to myself as I grab your bamboo spatula because I have the same one at home. I have a whole set; some like the slotted ones would leave pretty patterns on your ass! Oh well, like I say, next time. You even purred as I rubbed the warm scented oil into your bright glowing ass cheeks

I believe you have been in a constant state of orgasm for a while now. The floor is soaked, and I have to be careful not to slip as I slam my cock into your insatiable cunt. You must be exhausted because this is the first penetration that hasn't caused you to thrust back. You are so soft, wet, hot and velvety smooth as I slide in and out a few times, and a few more times... again I think I'm too good to you, as I walk around to the other side of the table with my flavoured cock for you to suck on... It was when I saw how you didn't raise your head to engulf my carefully prepared treat that I decided you were too exhausted to fight back. I untied you and carried you to your room and laid you across the bed on your back this time. Your head hangs over one side, and your legs from the waist down hang open as you are splayed at an angle. You still don't thrust back as I slide into you once again.

I pull my cum greased cock from you and walk around the other side to slide it in your mouth, using your nipples like radio knobs to get your mouth open enough for me to fuck your mouth. My balls are wet from you and they slap your face obscenely with each inward thrust. I 'adjust' your nipples to get a station that shrieks around my cock. You feel like a slut should, but I try another station this time: Twisting one nipple and slapping the other tit causing you to gag and spit around my shaft. I think I found the station that squirts! What happens when I pull as much tit in each hand and as they escape my grip, slap them simultaneously? Just static, but nice static, so I do that alternating one tit at a time and enjoy the rhythm as I combine thrusting, grabbing and slapping, and you join in with gagging, spitting and growling. The angry red welts from my fingers on your tits have combined to be more uniform than streaky - Your tits look like they match your ass cheeks, and it inspires me to pull out and shoot ropes of cum along your prone body, from your chin to your stomach, maybe further? I was distracted when I felt you suck my balls into your mouth.

You keep sucking on my deflated sac as I lean forward and rub my cum into your stomach and chest... You think it is loving aftercare, but I know it is just the start of another passive technique I just thought of :)