Naughty at School Ch. 05

Story Info
Shy girl learns how to give BJ's and gets fucked.
3.1k words
4.07
43.1k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers

Hello to all my readers. Here is another story of when I was first attending college. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Math Tutor Lessons

My Math teacher called me into her office because my grades were bad and I was going to fail the class. She suggested that I get a Math Tutor to help me. Usually in this type situation I would just seduce the teacher for a better grade but my math teacher was an older woman and she looked her age so the idea of me trying to seduce her for a better grade was out of the question. She gave me a list of names of people who volunteer to help, for a small fee, so I started calling and found this one girl who agreed to help me. We set up a meeting for later that day so we could talk and make plans for when we could study.

I was standing out by the flagpole where we agreed to met talking with some friends waiting for her to arrive. Then this girl wearing a pair of jeans with the cuffs of the pants folded up, sneakers, T-shirt, her raven black hair pulled back in a ponytail, glasses and carrying a bunch of books came walking up to the group of us.

"Vicki?" She asked.

"That's me. Are you Anna?"

"Yes I am."

"Great we can go over here to talk OK." and pointed to one of the benches.

"OK."

"I'll catch up with you girls later." and gave each of my friends a hug.

We went and sat on the bench to work out the details of this tutoring I had to do. She told me that she was available any time after school and on the weekends and that it cost ten dollars for each one hour lesson. I thought to myself "She must not have much of social life but if it made her happy who am I to say anything." As we were talking people were walking by saying hello to me and stopping to chat but I told them I was busy and would talk to them later. We kept getting interrupted sitting there so I suggested we go to my place and talk. She agreed but even at the house my phone kept ringing but I wouldn't answer, well not all the calls.

"I'm so sorry about all the interruptions it won't happen when we start studying."

"That's OK. I understand that happens to popular people."

"Well you must get tons of calls yourself with the calls for tutoring and being so pretty."

"I only get calls for tutoring and my Computer Club friends. No one calls me for anything else but I don't mind, I keep busy."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. I don't go out much I stay home a lot."

"Well if we're going to work together then we're going to hang out together. Deal?"

She thought about it then said. "OK Deal."

"Great!"

We talked for awhile longer and made a schedule for studying and also for her to come and hang out with me. The next day we met on campus for lunch and she pretty much was wearing the same type cloths she had on the day before, jeans and a shirt. A couple of my friends came and sat with us to talk and guys would keep stopping by and talking with us but she was shy about talking to anyone. When this one guy came over I saw her face light up and she smiled said hello to him but he barely paid any attention to her. That evening when we were studying I started the interrogation.

"So you like Jason don't you?" I asked her out of no where.

"What?" She looked confused.

"Jason. The boy that came to the table today that made you light up smiling, looking at him and talking to him."

"Well he'll never pay any more attention to me then he does now. He's in one of my classes and he's nice, he talks to me and all but that's about it."

"Well if you like him ask him on a date. Woman do that now ask guys on dates you know." and I laughed.

"No that's OK."

"Why not?"

"You'll laugh."

"No I won't. I promise."

"Well. I've never really been with a guy before. I've gone on date's and made out with some but that's all and I know that guy's want more today and I've never done anything else."

"So you're a virgin yet?"

"I play with myself but never had sex with a guy."

"I could teach you if you like. Show you what to do and what it would feel like. If you show off that nice body of yours that alone would get guys interested just showing them more skin." and we laughed.

"OK I'll make a new deal with you. You help get Jason to pay more attention to me and I'll help you get a passing grade in Math no fees OK."

"You got a deal girl."

We finished studying for the day and I started thinking of what I needed to do to hold up my end of the deal. I made a list such as a full makeover for her, find out if Jason is dating anyone and find out what she knows about guys and having sex.

The next day I did some of the easy things first like find out about Jason, which he was not dating anyone at the time. Then I passed the word around to my friends not to bother with Jason so no one would date him till Anna had a chance. Then I got a hold of my friend Sarah to come and help me out doing Anna's hair. That afternoon we met Anna and got to work on her looks. We got her hair out of that ponytail and put some wave into it along with some simple makeup and she looked great. Now that the makeup was done I needed to find out her experience level.

"You look great girl. Now tell me what have you done with guys so far?"

"I've made out with a few guys before but that's all."

"How far did you let them go?"

"All we did was kiss he didn't try anything else."

"OK do you know how to French Kiss?"

"No I've never done that."

"Well we'll show you how OK." I leaned over to Sarah and we gave each other a nice French Kiss.

Now you try. Sarah tried to give her a kiss but Anna pulled away. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I've never kissed a girl before."

"It's fine just close your eyes and don't think about it." She closed her eyes and Sarah kissed her.

"It needs work," Sarah said. "but it's not bad. I need to get going though I have a class so I'll see you both later OK."

"OK see you later Sarah." and I gave her a kiss goodbye.

"We can work on the kissing more so don't worry Anna. So I take it you never sucked a guys cock or have had sex with any yet?"

"No I haven't gone that far yet."

"We'll work on those things too don't worry. Lets start with your cloths OK. We need to get you dressing sexier for the guys. Do you have any short skirts or dresses?"

"Not really I have a few dresses but they aren't short like your cloths."

"No problem."

I started looking through my closet to find something for her to wear. I didn't want to dress her in anything too revealing right now but something that would get a guys attention. I found a nice white button blouse with lace trim and one of my longer skirts which still comes about four inches above the knees. She had a different shoe size so I grabbed a pair of my roommates shoes for her.

"OK here try these on." and I handed her the clothes and she took them and went to walk out of the room. " Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom to change."

I laughed "It's just us girls here. Change in here so I can see how you look."

She came back in the room and placed the clothes on the bed then she pulled her top off over her head. She was wearing a white cotton bra that held her nice perky breasts in place. Then she took her pants off and showed her matching white cotton panties. I could see her dark bush through the panties and I don't think that she trims it at all.

"You might want to take the bra and panties off because the bra is going to show through the blouse and you'll need some sexier panties." I knew my roommate had just gone shopping so I went into my roommates room and got a new pair of white thongs for her. "Here these should work nicely for you, my roommate won't mind we're always using each others things." She was shy about it but she removed her bra showing her nice perky breasts and when she slipped her panties down I could see she didn't shave at all. "We're going to have to shave your pussy for you to wear those panties or your hair will be showing."

She looked at me confused. "I've never shaved before, never had a reason and honestly I don't know how. What would you use?"

"Don't worry I do it all the time. Most of us girls help each other so I can shave yours for you." I laughed. "Don't worry it won't hurt, I've done it lots of times."

I took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom. I gathered up the razor and shaving cream and had her get into the bathtub and sit down in the corner. Then I stepped into the tub, got down on my knees and spread her legs. I placed her one leg hanging over the side of the tub so she was spread nice and wide. I could tell she was still nervous but she seemed to be OK with what I was doing. I took a pair of scissors first and trimmed down her hair as close as I could. After that I took and lathered her pussy up and she jumped every time my hand would touched her. She watched carefully as I started shaving her and still jumped when I would touch her pussy to smooth it out for the razor. Once I finished I took a washcloth to wipe off the rest of the shaving cream and I could hear her let out a low moan when I rubbed it over her clit. She had her eyes closed and I couldn't resist wanting to touch her and rubbed her pussy gently with my hand.

She moaned again then said. "What are you doing now?"

"Just checking to make sure that your nice and smooth. Here feel for yourself." I took her hand in mind and rubbed it over her smooth shaven pussy which again got her to moan.

I stood up lifted my skirt and took her hand in mine again. "Here feel how smooth mine is." and rubbed her hand over my clean shaven pussy. She moved her hand up and down along my pussy for a few seconds then stopped. After that we went back into the bedroom and she put the clothes on while I laid on the bed and watched.

"OK now you said you never gave a guy a blow job right?"

"Right."

"Alright let me show you." I pulled a dildo out of my nightstand drawer and sat in front of her. "Watch me." I started licking the toy along the shaft and then flicked my tongue off the head of it before sliding my lips over the head and down the shaft. I began twisting my mouth along the shaft as I sucked it moving it in and out of my mouth. Then I stopped and handed it to her. "Now you try." She started licking it but she just couldn't seem to get it right. "We're going to need some help." I grabbed my phone and started looking through the names of guys that I knew and would love to come over and get a blow job. I found the number of this guy that I had no interest in at all but I thought he be good to use for what we needed. I explained to her what I had planned and she refused at first but I assured her that this guy would be perfect for practicing because he didn't go to our school.

We talked about some other things while we were waiting and did some studying and she asked me. "What does it feel like to have a cock inside you?"

I tried to explain as gently as I could. "Well it hurts the first time you do it but then it starts to feel good and gets easier the more you do it."

"Would that dildo feel the same as the real thing?"

"No but it comes close enough to take care of the job." And I laughed.

"Can I try it?"

"Sure you can." I pulled the dildo back out and handed it to her. "Do you want me to help you?"

"No that's OK I've used the handle of my brush before but never a toy like this." She lifted her skirt and spread her legs then started rubbing the cock on her clit. After that she started working it into her pussy and I could hear her whimpering as she pushed the big toy deeper. I could tell it was hurting her so I jumped in.

"Here let me help." I laid her down on the bed and took the dildo from her. Then I sucked the cock and got it nice and wet. I started wiggling it into her pussy and sucked on her clit at the same time. she moaned in pleasure pain but she took the whole cock inside her. I started slowly fucking her with it and her hips started moving along with my strokes. It didn't take very long for her to climax and she laid there shaking.

"That felt a lot better then my hair brush. I'll have to get me one of those."

I laughed "I can go with you and you can pick a nice one out for yourself."

Finally the doorbell rang and the guy showed up. I explained to him what we were doing and he seemed confused but didn't care because he was about to get his cock sucked by two girls. I had him take his pants off and lay down on the bed. Then I would explain to Anna what I was going to do, then show her and then have her do it. I could tell she was doing a good job because of the moans from the guy. We kept doing that until Anna felt comfortable and confident that she could give a good blow job.

"You'll get better in time also." I said

"Well I'll only get practice if more guys start dating me."

"They will trust me. Just keep dressing the way you are and guys will want you."

"I'll take either one of you right now I don't care, my cock is still hard and I'd like to fuck one or both of you." said the guy.

Anna and I laughed then she said. "I'll do it. I want to feel what it's like to have a real cock inside me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

Anna laid down on the bed and spread her legs showing off her newly shaven pussy. Then she lifted her skirt and spread her legs. Then the guy got between Anna's legs and rubbed the head of his cock along her slit. I could tell Anna was nervous but once the guy slid his cock into her it all went away. She let out a moan and she spread her legs even wider. He started pumping his cock into her slowly at first and Anna kept telling him. "Fuck me harder."

Anna was moaning and she was pushing up meeting his thrust as he slammed his cock inside her. She was holding onto him tight wrapping her legs around him and pulling him into her. I was sitting there with my vibrator fucking myself as I watched the two of them laying there fucking. He started grunting and I knew he was getting ready to cum but Anna didn't seem to be getting close yet. Then the guy pulled his cock out and shot his cum all over her pussy and tummy.

"I'm not done yet put it back in!" She yelled.

I immediately pulled my vibrator out of my pussy and shoved it inside her. She went back to moaning and I pulled her blouse open and started sucking on her nipple. I fucked her deep with the vibrator as my thumb was rubbing her clit. Her body started to tense and her breathing became shallow as her climax built. Then her body started shaking and I felt her squirting her cum onto my hand. I moved down and placed my mouth over her pussy and licked her sweet cream from her. She had her hand on my head and was grinding her wet pussy against my mouth until she finished her orgasm. She laid there on bed catching her breath while I had the guy get his pants back on and showed him to the door. When I got back into the room she was sitting there with a big smile on her face.

"I've definitely got to get me one of those too." and she laughed.

"We can do that too. Well I'm sure the guys will be looking for you now too after he shoots off his mouth and tells his friends. But I think you might be ready for Jason now."

"I hope so. I really like him."

Well you'll find out Friday night. I set you up on a date with him."

She couldn't believe that I had did that but she was happy about it. I told her I wanted details when I saw her Monday at school. When Monday came I saw her walking with her arm around some guy.

"Hi Anna. What happen Friday?"

"Well I started the date with Jason and he took me to some party but he didn't seem interested and then I met John here. We hit it off pretty good so we're dating now. We're on our way over to his place right now." and she winked at me.

I smiled at them. "Well as long as you're happy have fun."

*****

I hope you enjoyed the story and look forward to your comments. Keep watching for more stories.

ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers